Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (51690 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Dollypizzle13(f): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Crossbow:
I crushed so hard on a girl that I started writing a poem for her, I was supposed to see her on Sunday, I had to stay up late to complete the poem, I slept around 4am. The next day, she saw the poem and told me she wants to focus on her studies, relationships are distractions. I was 19 then.

Second was, I developed a language to encode words, I used it to keep a diary, when I met a girl then in 100 level, I was so infactuated with the girl that I encoded a love letter, put it in a brown envelope and only put my name and phone number at the end of the encoded letter, the girl as any girl would was confused and had to call me (that was my intention) when she called, I saved her number and felt like a genius, only to be mocked by my friends when they found out..

She was already having a boyfriend but they were having issues, instead of me to utilize the opportunity, I started resolving the issue, hoping she will reconcile and still choose me over him. Two months passed and she too turned me down, she said I was too soft, too gentle and not real.
Ehya
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Na your type dey rape weak women and can't handle rejection, stupid sex starved nincompoop, fvck off my mention.
ode! I have girls better than you on a silver platter..I can bet I can't even have an erection looking at dirty thing like you naked..

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Lordave: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Not really to impress but I was looking for my friend CHIAMAKA... I met her in my primary 2, I went to get chalk from our headmaster's office cause am the class prefect.... Then I saw her registering by her mum.... I stayed long cause I wouldn't disturb the headmaster so I was busy looking at them.... And she's too beautiful and I wished so much she would come to my class.

I finally got the chalk and went back to class few minutes later as the teaching was going on she came in with our headmaster and her mum and our teacher introduced her as our new class member because she was teaching she asked her to just sit anywhere she like then later she will be given a position.... You know what, she just walked straight to my sit and on that day we had a Macmillan page to read and I made some mistakes and was flogged and she consoled me.... CHIAMAKA was my best friend....from that day..... Sometimes I will even stay the lesson period without food and she will share hers and even force me to eat.... Cox am shy type she will threaten that if I don't eat... She would go in front of the class and shout am her husband... Trust me I will finish the food immediately...

One Thursday after school we bet on who will be first to get to my yard cox am living close to school just like 2minutes treck... After that I waved her goodbye.... And she went home.... And happy to see my best friend tomorrow morning I wake up happy prepared to school...and CHIAMAKA wasn't there in class... I waited until break period she's not here cry then we went on weekend.... I wasn't myself.... On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I never saw CHIAMAKA again till today.......
After my primary school when I was about entering secondary school I wrote letters dropped it different places on the road thinking I maybe somehow... Someone that knows her might pick it up....UP TILL TODAY AM STILL LOOKING FOR HER AND THE WORST is CHIAMAKA was her only name I could remember,
I even went to Facebook many years ago and searched the pictures of all names with CHIAMAKA I couldn't find her... now I ve grown and am sure as a woman she must have gotten married but I made a promise to her that I WILL CALL MY FIRST DAUGHTER CHIAMAKA when am married.
*I’m crying cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by djoe21(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Spatta:
Confession, I went to a catholic church because of a girl and started chanting "Hail mary" just because of a girl, something i knew was utter error and Idolatry. somehow God punished me for that foolishness.
I still remembered it was because of a girl. a stupid religious exercise

How did you know?
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
ode! I have girls better than you on a silver platter..I can bet I can't even have an erection looking at dirty thing like you naked..
grinIts Nairaland where any sewer rat can be a self made king, now why would a sane person take you serious, you ain't even bold enough to put your picture on your profile, keyboard warrior, just thank your stars i ain't seeing you, I'd beat you to stupor, you're a weakling.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by 3phase(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
I know, but boys ain't really my problem, thats why i work hard like I'm a boy.
u dnt av 2 work hard like a boy.Girls also work t aint that bad

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
grinIts Nairaland where any sewer rat can be a self made king, now why would a sane person take you serious, you ain't even bold enough to put your picture on your profile, keyboard warrior, just thank your stars i ain't seeing you, I'd beat you to stupor, you're a weakling.
well you're right about that, people can claim what they are not and you don't have to believe me either, but I'm telling you again... I can't fhuck a lowlife straight from the gutter beeytch like you, I have got standards.

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
and btw why are you trying so hard on your dp displayin stretch mark ridden ,dirty disgusting looking cleavage?.. zip up your sweat shirt and save your family some embarrassment

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Bestchisom(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2019
Crossbow:
I crushed so hard on a girl that I started writing a poem for her, I was supposed to see her on Sunday, I had to stay up late to complete the poem, I slept around 4am. The next day, she saw the poem and told me she wants to focus on her studies, relationships are distractions. I was 19 then.

Second was, I developed a language to encode words, I used it to keep a diary, when I met a girl then in 100 level, I was so infactuated with the girl that I encoded a love letter, put it in a brown envelope and only put my name and phone number at the end of the encoded letter, the girl as any girl would was confused and had to call me (that was my intention) when she called, I saved her number and felt like a genius, only to be mocked by my friends when they found out..

She was already having a boyfriend but they were having issues, instead of me to utilize the opportunity, I started resolving the issue, hoping she will reconcile and still choose me over him. Two months passed and she too turned me down, she said I was too soft, too gentle and not real.
Teach me ur codes
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Bloooody(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2019
vikkimimi:

very S*n*le
Your feels will be sweet to fvck
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Bloooody(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Honestly you're ugly but I'd like to suck your breast and Fvck your anus
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by HolyTitus(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2019
I fought my best friend (competitor) when i was 15years in the presence of a girl we were both to win over till the extent we injured ourselves. Las las sha, na one big bros for street collect the girl.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by emmafineboy(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2019
modestbrowser:
In Jss2... I wrote a love letter and gave it to her friend to give to her.
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Came into the class and everyone was laughing and pointing towards the board.
I kuku look board to see wetin the make them laugh.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.
My boys tormented me with that experience.....

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
The puzzy was severely dealt with.
bad boy
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Dudehasnoname: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2019
clive2u:
so you are 16 and u are commenting in big peoples thread? at ur age i only toasted girls for my mind only and they still slapped me. for my own imagination

I don diee grin grin
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by coolie1: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
zealadjay:
1. Writing a Luv letter to a girl nd sending ma beloved younger brother to hand it over to her by d next compound, only 4 my brother to hand it over to her Dad, nd d old man came down raiding our hux with anger..
But wt eye contact btw me nd ma brother, he tell d man say d sender no dey among d pple wey com out of the hux... I won faint dat day... Hehehehehehehehehehe

2. Dating a girl for over 4yrs nd she did not know...
she did not know omg loooooooooooollllllllll, your friend zoning na infinity

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by K0y3: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Haba! Act like a lady that u are. You are pretty don't be unruly even if you are being provoked. Ok

mhisbliss:
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by coolie1: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
omo you too dey talk oh, you would beat a full grown man to stupor loooooooooooollllllllll

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2019
K0y3:
Haba! Act like a lady that u are. You are pretty don't be unruly even if you are being provoked. Ok

See the problem with you guys is, you always love it if a guy demoralize a lady but not the other way around, where did you keep this kumbaya crap when he was saying stuff he shouldn't say to a lady?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Bloooody:

Honestly you're ugly but I'd like to suck your breast and Fvck your anus
I bet you do that to your mum as well.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
and btw why are you trying so hard on your dp displayin stretch mark ridden ,dirty disgusting looking cleavage?.. zip up your sweat shirt and save your family some embarrassment
You're the one dying from my headache so its more of your problem not mine, attention seeking weasel.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
well you're right about that, people can claim what they are not and you don't have to believe me either, but I'm telling you again... I can't fhuck a lowlife straight from the gutter beeytch like you, I have got standards.
Dude where's the standard, look at all your topic, you are a troll who lives and breathe attention, i pity you, keep living in a dream world until you're a fool at 40 then reality will dawn on you, kidult.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2019
coolie1:
omo you too dey talk oh, you would beat a full grown man to stupor loooooooooooollllllllll
I swear to God I'll beat him up, black and blue, i can tell he's a sissy.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by PLAYBOX22: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Jacktheripper:

You fit send small to me too. It wouldn't hurt as well
Your name alone don disqualify you

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by RedboneSmith(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2019
I tore some Naira notes and threw the pieces out of a window to show her money wasn't shït to me. grin

In my defence I was 12.

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by K0y3: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2019
And this is the more reason you need to act like a lady even if he refuses to be a gentle man. Two wrongs don't make a right.

mhisbliss:
See the problem with you guys is, you always love it if a guy demoralize a lady but not the other way around, where did you keep this kumbaya crap when he was saying stuff he shouldn't say to a lady?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by casspersteve: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2019
I used razor to write her name on my left hand,like a tattoo.
"Happy" was her name,the "Y" is still on my hand.
the girl is in Germany now.
Crazy lad then.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by iamdrfresh: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Met this girl thru a friend when I was about to resume part4 in med schl and we kinda got along(at least thought). I took her out on my birthday that she didnt even remember just cuz I wanted her to feel special.

We kept talking even tho I initiated it most time. That wasn't my first time with girls but I just had this soft spot for her(mumu me, right).

One night after her exams, I asked us to meet even tho I really didn't have anything to discuss. Decided to take her out to eat and we spent about 3hours together thereafter...twas fun.. We both enjoyed it!

Saw her back to her hostel and she told me she'd be leaving for her home 2days later and that we'd not likely see the next day. I felt the urge to throw my shot.

I don't know what came over me but I stammered for a while. I sha told her I love her and other things and she said we should talk about it another time.

Fast forward to the morning she'd be travelling home, I arranged to meet her. After keeping me waiting for almost an hour (her excuse: she was packing), she told me she's in a relationship- serious one for that matter.

I took it in good faith.. Wished her safe journey and that she should lemme know whenever she arrives Lag.

During the break, I was still chatting her up hoping she'd reconsider and one day I decided to send an "epistle" pouring out my heart in it. Last last she no still gree!

I was talking to my friend(d one that introduced us) months later and he told me how she commented on one of his stories that He never knew he is a good writer and that I'm a good story writer too
My epistle to her was just a "Story"

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by whales2020(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=SheCool post=75429515]Telling him I love him when I didn’t lipsrsealed[/quote

This is so mean of u

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by whales2020(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2019
iamdrfresh:
Met this girl thru a friend when I was about to resume part4 in med schl and we kinda got along(at least thought). I took her out on my birthday that she didnt even remember just cuz I wanted her to feel special.

We kept talking even tho I initiated it most time. That wasn't my first time with girls but I just had this soft spot for her(mumu me, right).

One night after her exams, I asked us to meet even tho I really didn't have anything to discuss. Decided to take her out to eat and we spent about 3hours together thereafter...twas fun.. We both enjoyed it!

Saw her back to her hostel and she told me she'd be leaving for her home 2days later and that we'd not likely see the next day. I felt the urge to throw my shot.

I don't know what came over me but I stammered for a while. I sha told her I love her and other things and she said we should talk about it another time.

Fast forward to the morning she'd be travelling home, I arranged to meet her. After keeping me waiting for almost an hour (her excuse: she was packing), she told me she's in a relationship- serious one for that matter.

I took it in good faith.. Wished her safe journey and that she should lemme know whenever she arrives Lag.

During the break, I was still chatting her up hoping she'd reconsider and one day I decided to send an "epistle" pouring out my heart in it. Last last she no still gree!

I was talking to my friend(d one that introduced us) months later and he told me how she commented on one of his stories that He never knew he is a good writer and that I'm a good story writer too

Bomb...... Girls could be devil
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Dude where's the standard, look at all your topic, you are a troll who lives and breathe attention, i pity you, keep living in a dream world until you're a fool at 40 then reality will dawn on you, kidult.
lol....still doesn't change the fact you're durry durry ..Find your gutter level to fhuck with

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
K0y3:
And this is the more reason you need to act like a lady even if he refuses to be a gentle man. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Act like a lady? How exactly should a lady act? Weak, and submissive when cornered and pushed to the wall by a mysoginist like that guy? Maybe feminism isn't bad afterall, you clearly saw where he attacked me and used demeaning words on me, you didn't advice him to act like a man, you choosed me instead, someone who retaliated after three provocation.

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by marvinsync(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
iamdrfresh:

lol

guy if anything this thread has proved is u were not dumb , every guy has done something stupid for a girl , it's natural (CURSE U NATURE!!!!), what's good is uve learnt and now u won't make this same mistake again (I hope)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.