Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (51689 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
lol....still doesn't change the fact you're durry durry ..Find your gutter level to fhuck with
Still doesn't change the fact that you're a repulsive low life who is so jobless he spend his time on nairaland looking for who to troll, you're an animal.
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
K0y3:
And this is the more reason you need to act like a lady even if he refuses to be a gentle man. Two wrongs don't make a right.

are you alright? bootylicker!

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
iamdrfresh:
Met this girl thru a friend when I was about to resume part4 in med schl and we kinda got along(at least thought). I took her out on my birthday that she didnt even remember just cuz I wanted her to feel special.

We kept talking even tho I initiated it most time. That wasn't my first time with girls but I just had this soft spot for her(mumu me, right).

One night after her exams, I asked us to meet even tho I really didn't have anything to discuss. Decided to take her out to eat and we spent about 3hours together thereafter...twas fun.. We both enjoyed it!

Saw her back to her hostel and she told me she'd be leaving for her home 2days later and that we'd not likely see the next day. I felt the urge to throw my shot.

I don't know what came over me but I stammered for a while. I sha told her I love her and other things and she said we should talk about it another time.

Fast forward to the morning she'd be travelling home, I arranged to meet her. After keeping me waiting for almost an hour (her excuse: she was packing), she told me she's in a relationship- serious one for that matter.

I took it in good faith.. Wished her safe journey and that she should lemme know whenever she arrives Lag.

During the break, I was still chatting her up hoping she'd reconsider and one day I decided to send an "epistle" pouring out my heart in it. Last last she no still gree!

I was talking to my friend(d one that introduced us) months later and he told me how she commented on one of his stories that He never knew he is a good writer and that I'm a good story writer too
My epistle to her was just a "Story"

The bolded parts almost made me cry... Good story writer indeed. Why I don't waste my time on girls while in school... They're just not worth the stress
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Still doesn't change the fact that you're a repulsive low life who is so jobless he spend his time on nairaland looking for who to troll, you're an animal.
lol...dont mistake me for your low life jobless father.. and I can help your life btw, tell him to send cv to awwfar@gmail.com
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
lol...dont mistake me for your low life jobless father.. and I can help your life btw, tell him to send cv to awwfar@gmail.com
Atleast i know my father, where's yours?
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
I swear to God I'll beat him up, black and blue, i can tell he's a sissy.
hahahaha
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Atleast i know my father, where's yours?
lol.. don't cry na....ugly dirty Mofo!
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Act like a lady? How exactly should a lady act? Weak, and submissive when cornered and pushed to the wall by a mysoginist like that guy? Maybe feminism isn't bad afterall, you clearly saw where he attacked me and used demeaning words on me, you didn't advice him to act like a man, you choosed me instead, someone who retaliated after three provocation.
I think the guy meant to act matured... Sometimes you ignore. You should have ignored him already...
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Godskidk(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
Guy act matured na. Why you go dey follow woman talk since?
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Godskidk:

I think the guy meant to act matured... Sometimes you ignore. You should have ignored him already...
Lol are you kidding me right now? He acted mature? Ignoring him didn't work, y'all should investigate before jumping into stuff, he has been trolling me.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by franchasng: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
ERORR404:
I was in ss2 and i told this girl in my school(mixed boarding school) i liked her over 2go during the holidays and she said"thank you" grin seriously guys, "thank you" angry Is all i got. I literally hated all the girls in my school till i graduated.
Now when i saw pictures of this same girl of recent (6 years after) she looks as ugly as fvck,she's all fat and fugly looking that i wouldn't even date her for money.
Majority of girls that look beautiful during secondary school days usually end up looking ugly and old during higher institution and after they graduate, while the ugly or average looking ones back in secondary school will grow old to become the hottest chicks, I don't know why this is so.....reason any guy in secondary school now or first year in higher institution should not die for any girl now because in years to come, if you see that same girl, you will be wondering what made you felt she was beautiful at all, sadly cry

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Godskidk:

Guy act matured na. Why you go dey follow woman talk since?
Grandpa that is mature, you think trying to act all nice to the dirty slut might get her to give u attention? you're a dirty fool as well that can eat gutter *spits*
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by SmithRussell(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
The lady above doesn't have manners. .

@awwfar, try respect yhurseff; being hairless down there doesn't mean yhu shouldn't act matured #thumbsdown

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
Lol are you kidding me right now? He acted mature? Ignoring him didn't work, y'all should investigate before jumping into stuff, he has been trolling me.
who has been trolling u? who sabi your papa? dirty slut feeling funky.. lol
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
SmithRussell:
The lady above doesn't have manners. .

@awwfar, try respect yhurseff; being hairless down there doesn't mean yhu shouldn't act matured #thumbsdown
lol I dey shave am ni....idiot
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by yemifez: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Not really to impress but I was looking for my friend CHIAMAKA... I met her in my primary 2, I went to get chalk from our headmaster's office cause am the class prefect.... Then I saw her registering by her mum.... I stayed long cause I wouldn't disturb the headmaster so I was busy looking at them.... And she's too beautiful and I wished so much she would come to my class.

I finally got the chalk and went back to class few minutes later as the teaching was going on she came in with our headmaster and her mum and our teacher introduced her as our new class member because she was teaching she asked her to just sit anywhere she like then later she will be given a position.... You know what, she just walked straight to my sit and on that day we had a Macmillan page to read and I made some mistakes and was flogged and she consoled me.... CHIAMAKA was my best friend....from that day..... Sometimes I will even stay the lesson period without food and she will share hers and even force me to eat.... Cox am shy type she will threaten that if I don't eat... She would go in front of the class and shout am her husband... Trust me I will finish the food immediately...

One Thursday after school we bet on who will be first to get to my yard cox am living close to school just like 2minutes treck... After that I waved her goodbye.... And she went home.... And happy to see my best friend tomorrow morning, I wake up happy prepared to school...and CHIAMAKA wasn't there in class... I waited until break period she's not here cry then we went on weekend.... I wasn't myself.... On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I never saw CHIAMAKA again till today.......

After my primary school when I was about entering secondary school I wrote letters dropped it different places on the road thinking I maybe somehow... Someone that knows her might pick it up....UP TILL TODAY AM STILL LOOKING FOR HER AND THE WORST is CHIAMAKA was her only name I could remember,
I even went to Facebook many years ago and searched the pictures of all names with CHIAMAKA I couldn't find her... now I ve grown and am sure as a woman she must have gotten married but I made a promise to myself that I WILL CALL MY FIRST DAUGHTER CHIAMAKA when am married.
and am still looking for my CHIAMAKA and if she's not married yet which ever shape or condition she is.... I will marry her
why don't you state the name of the primary school you guys attended and it's location. someone might know her here

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by SmithRussell(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Aha! I still remember one girl like that, that I was forming scholar, focused, soft guy in order to impress. . The day I finally got the chance, she was like "If yhu wan spin dey knack am for pidgin, I be real jaguda babe"; the thing yuss kill ma confidence as I couldn't speak pidgin fluently back then, not to talk of having a smooth conversation. . The pain me sha, after plenty weeks of hardwork, rehearsals. . I was so disappointed.
I nor even know as I take discharge seff that day

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
ERORR404:
I was in ss2 and i told this girl in my school(mixed boarding school) i liked her over 2go during the holidays and she said"thank you" grin seriously guys, "thank you" angry Is all i got. I literally hated all the girls in my school till i graduated.
Now when i saw pictures of this same girl of recent (6 years after) she looks as ugly as fvck,she's all fat and fugly looking that i wouldn't even date her for money.
Thank goodness you got "thank you"....If na some girls, na "K" u go get

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Sincinnati: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
I know, but boys ain't really my problem, thats why i work hard like I'm a boy.
Cos you’re a guy hiding under this moniker undecided
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by SmithRussell(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
lol I dey shave am ni....idiot
heDiot grin Nothing like that bros. . . Yhu never get pubic hair; ya condition is affecting ya brain
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by cjaylala: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
U get issues guy
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sincinnati:
Cos you’re a guy hiding under this moniker undecided
Ok? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mhisbliss(f): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
who has been trolling u? who sabi your papa? dirty slut feeling funky.. lol
k.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
SmithRussell:
heDiot grin Nothing like that bros. . . Yhu never get pubic hair; ya condition is affecting ya brain
I love the place clean shaved, I'm not sure you will understand the bliss unless you try it out yourself..it comes will alot of benefits
1..you will stop itching down there like you're used too
2.. all the fowl smell oozing underneath you will stop as well..

plus a lot more and it goes like that like that sha..

goat!
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Preshy561(f): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nl trolls at it again.
Always find shield when they troll ladies.
Smh, na saffi fit una. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
cjaylala:
U get issues guy
idiot, she won't give u phussy lick, I swear...
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by 21GunnSalute(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
wittyt98:
in ss3 i stole my mom's 10k just to flex a crush and her friends... foolish me was spending like chairman grin bought wine, chocolates, all kinds of goodies even memory card. lass lass na only breast I dey touch embarassed the idiot no allow me enter promise land embarassed

uni days nko .. that bastard Mariam turned me to recharge card boy just because I wantu knack,

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Preshy561:
Nl trolls at it again.
Always find shield when they troll ladies.
Smh, na saffi fit una. grin grin
what troll? what shield? who or what's Saffi?
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by cjaylala: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
awwfar:
idiot, she won't give u phussy lick, I swear...
Lols come how old are u sef. .
Na all this small small children who are privileged to use a smart phone dey always come online dey feel like jagaban.. on top faceless forum..
You're messed up boy.. try borrow brain whenever u come online

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by K0y3: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
"After 3 provocation" exactly my point, you would have done perfectly well by ignoring to the end. My dear, silence most times does not mean you are weak, especially on a faceless platform like this. I chose to talk u out of this not because u are weak but becos u are a lady and I'm a gentle man. Honestly it won't cost u a thing just to ignore before it becomes messy, well it is already. Just stop it and let it slide. Trust me, you will surly feel better if u do. Being a lady does not make u weak, it only gives u more class and style. Enjoy!

mhisbliss:
Act like a lady? How exactly should a lady act? Weak, and submissive when cornered and pushed to the wall by a mysoginist like that guy? Maybe feminism isn't bad afterall, you clearly saw where he attacked me and used demeaning words on me, you didn't advice him to act like a man, you choosed me instead, someone who retaliated after three provocation.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
mhisbliss:
k.
you die before finishing the rest of the sentence this time...RIP durry gutter bitch
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
K0y3:
"After 3 provocation" exactly my point, you would have done perfectly well by ignoring to the end. My dear, silence most times does not mean you are weak, especially on a faceless platform like this. I chose to talk u out of this not because u are weak but becos u are a lady and I'm a gentle man. Honestly it won't cost u a thing just to ignore before it becomes messy, well it is already. Just stop it and let it slide. Trust me, you will surly feel better if u do. Being a lady does not make u weak, it only gives u more class and style. Enjoy!

chai ...you're a fhucking disgrace to all real men out there.. you actually typed all that story cos of ordinary phussy.. I give up!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.