Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Hard Facts Of Life. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Facts Of Life. (17923 Views)

Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II / Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult / 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by amyblessed(f): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2019
May God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
amyblessed:
May God have mercy

I WONDER WHAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE CHRISTIANS ACCEPT THAT WE HONESTLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR GOD, HIS WRATH, MERCY, AND INCAPABILITIES.

SOMEHOW YOU FOLKS STILL INSIST THAT NO MATTER WHAT WE THINK OR DECIDE WE'RE STILL YAHWEH'S PROPERTY.

WE DON'T BELIEVE AND BELONG WITH MYTHS AND FABLES WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THAT, AND STOP FEELING RIGHT AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE REST OF THE NON-CHRISTIAN HUMAN RACE?

CHURCH PROGRAMS, BARNNERS, STIGMATIZATION, DOOR TO DOOR EVANGELISM, MOCKERY OF OUR STANCE, ACCUSATIONS AND NAME CALLING, THREATS OF SUFFERING AND DEATH, AND ETERNAL TORTURE WHEN WE DIE... TO BE SINCERE, CHRISTIANS (ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE) MAKE OUR SHORT EXISTENCE ON EARTH MISERABLE AND FRUSTRATING.

WE CAN'T EVEN COEXIST IN PEACE BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE I TRANSFORM INTO THE CAT THAT COMES TO YOUR WINDOW AT NIGHT, AND I YOUR VILLAGE PERSON IS LURKING, AND WAITING FOR YOU TO LOSE YOUR JOB OR COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TO PLANT CHARMS. SERIOUSLY.... THESE BELIEFS JUST NEED TO GO, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO LET GO BECAUSE YOU HATE TO "THINK".
undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
perousd:
Come make I take you go baba side make he nak u with jazz make you cough money cone out. and then you will start explaining how it happened. Instead to seek for truth, you seek for evidence or rather seek to disprove evidences. Before I move on. do you believe that man is a spirit , has a soul and lives in a Body? Do you understand that man can leave their body and go places?do you believe that a woman or man can manipulate weather ,turn to a bird and fly?
I can help you see these things in case you haven't. I can take you to my village if you don't believe.
There's a God that beats your human capacity; intellect and proofs.
There's a master planner of everything. There's a higher power that render the human senses absolutely clueless.
But I'm serious about taking you to my village for proofs. If you do not believe in God after 3 days, I'll refund you for wasting your time.
Here is a better suggestion
Technology has made things easier and more efficient,If the Op agrees to ur request and goes to the babalawo he would be the only one to witness it,besides it doesn't make sense to follow a stranger to a shrine,what if the stranger is a kidnapper or ritualist, I would suggest this,go to ur Babalawo and make a video of him turning a fowl into a goat or whatever "magic" he can do,post it here so we all can see and in that way u won't convince the Op alone but all other atheists too,both of u can cover ur faces if u don't want ur identities revealed

2 Likes

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Akin1212(m): 1:40am On Feb 13, 2019
Deepocean:
One of the challenges that have being complicating the reality of God and His existence to you is that you are too rigid in accepting all the physical things that have proven the existence of God and I keep on wondering the type of proof that you still want to know, the Bible and the Quran that you are pretending not to believe in have lots to proof that God exist, let me start from the Bible and take you to what is happening in our own generation now. The first man and woman that existed on earth was created by God, and then they were able to see Him face to face, they communicated, hugged, had handshake and did other things physically, but they abuse that privilege , it's a pity they aren't alive to come and confirm this, but since you believe that nobody existed has Adam, Eve, Abraham, David e.t.c, I won't dwell on that, but if you can do yourself a favour, visit isreal or make your research, then you will see people confirming it for you themselves that they are lineage of all these people you don't believe in their existence.

With the advancement of technology I think human should be able to create life that will be a concrete proof that God doesn't exist, but science they haven't been able to do so, life didn't come by chance, it's purely spiritual not even physical, the spiritual only gave birth to the physical that we are seeing, if you are to be sincere with yourself and I, you must have heard if not seen of dead that have risen after days which physical means is responsible for this? Noises from the environment or what? I don't know the part of the country you are from or the part of the world you are from, there was a popular Nigeria musician that died and rose and gave his experiences of his adventure on life after life before he died again, you may still want to use sciectific illogical fallacies to proof this wrong, but that doesn't change the truth,

I'm a science person, but I have not heard or seen the laboratory preparation of drinkable water in the laboratory, can the reason been that the chemical combination is so simple to what scientists do not want to waste their time on? NO.

Scientists are only finding knowledge concerning what has been in existing, scientists can't create anything, they can only reproduce something from what God has created through a means that is highly beyond what our small brain can comprehend. there's no way we can have access to all this thing apart from the physical means.

But if God doesn't exist, will there be any spelling like GOD, or will there be any thought as regards the existence or nonexistence of God?

I believe in Miracle, because I have seen where miracle occurred, and this is as a result of supernatural power and forces controlled by the supreme being GOD.

Where is God? Show an irrefutable, factual, realistic and empirical proof of God. And show a plausible, hypothetical mechanism of how this God created life. We are waiting...
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
ubunja:
do you have any evidence that God DOES NOT exist?
The burden of proof rests on the head of the believer and not the unbeliever. Proof is always of the positive side then later on countered by negative

2 Likes

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
Michellekabod1:

The burden of proof rests on the head of the believer and not the unbeliever. Proof is always of the positive side then later on countered by negative
If God can be proved then faith would be useless.

2 Likes

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
ubunja:

If God can be proved then faith would be useless.
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
ubunja:
do you have any evidence that God DOES NOT exist?

YOU CAN'T SEE IT BUT THERE'S A DRAGON'S EGG ON YOUR HEAD. PROVE TO ME THAT IT'S NOT THERE.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by olagbemi118(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bamidey:

Crap without a counter reason to back it up?
I've read couple of stuffs you wrote and I believe with such intellect, you won't be an advocate of mere talk without evidence.
I'm a christian BTW. I'll like you to counter the OP with facts.
Is there really God somewhere? I've asked this question numerous times and believe me, even real men of God has.
lols... a christian indeed asking where God is. Mumu. I thought God lives in every christian if at all u are one. Don't u read your scripture ni. Your pastor has labored in vain. Eeyah

1 Like

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN'T SEE IT BUT THERE'S A DRAGON'S EGG ON YOUR HEAD. PROVE TO ME THAT IT'S NOT THERE.
my point made sense in the context of the points he raised at that time.
From nowhere it's out of topic

1 Like

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by hahn(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
ubunja:
my point made sense in the context of the points he raised at that time.
From nowhere it's out of topic

The burden of proof rests on the individual making the claiming. You believe there is a god so you have to prove it.

By the way, I can see the Dragon's egg on your head

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
hahn:

The burden of proof rests on the individual making the claiming. You believe there is a god so you have to prove it.

dude He is the one who came and said THERE IS NO GOD first. He made the claim. He must prove it

1 Like

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by hahn(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
ubunja:
dude He is the one who came and said THERE IS NO GOD first. He made the claim. He must prove it

But he clearly said I will believe in a god if there is any evidence to conclude that he/she/it exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
hahn:

But he clearly said I will believe in a god if there is any evidence to conclude that he/she/it exists.
to which I told him there is none.
What part of that statement did you not understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
hahn:

ACTUALLY I CAN SEE TWO EGGS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
ubunja:
You made it clear to me that you had no evidence to back the existence of god.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Martinez39:
You made it clear to me that you had no evidence to back the existence of god.
yes. These dudes have never met anyone admit this that's why they are confused.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by hahn(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
ubunja:

Wait you mean there is no evidence that any god exists?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
hahn:

if you have it why don't you save us all our energy and share?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Bamidey: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
olagbemi118:
lols... a christian indeed asking where God is. Mumu. I thought God lives in every christian if at all u are one. Don't u read your scripture ni. Your pastor has labored in vain. Eeyah
Maybe your pastor was the one who literally laboured and even suffered in vain.
You suppose take a glance at 1 Peter 3:9-17 and ask your uncultured manner questions.
Who wrote the bible? Who wrote the Koran?
A Christian without simple nutshell mentality and reasoning.
Quote me with facts or I tear you apart with your own scripture.
I will still sound it for you to hear, I'm a Christian though I might be lil spiritual but not too religious like y'all that have lost their sense on the altar of their pastors.
STOOPID!!!!
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by CAPSLOCKED: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
hahn:

YOU READ IT RIGHT. A CHRISTIAN WROTE THAT HE CANNOT PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, BECAUSE THERE'S NO EVIDENCE.

WE ARE EXPECTED TO JUST BELIEVE, AND PRETEND TO FEEL HIM IN OUR HEARTS.
RELIGIOUS PEOPLE THOUGH...
THEY THINK WE'RE INSANE BECAUSE WE'RE ACTUALLY BEING SANE BY NOT DOING WHAT THEY WANT. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by highqueen(f): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
There's no point trying to convince whoever that there's God.
Choose what you want to believe in.
Nobody gives a rat ass about You, Okay?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
highqueen:
There's no point trying to convince whoever that there's God.
Choose what you want to believe in.
Nobody gives a rat ass about You, Okay?
Ah ahn, we dey fight? grin I just stated my hard facts about life. I didn't say I wanted to convince others. O ga o. grin
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by hahn(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
ubunja:
if you have it why don't you save us all our energy and share?

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
ubunja:
The proof is simple,there is no evidence that God(your own description) exists,hence your God doesn't exist
If you could provide evidence to proof that God exists then we would change our stance
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hed0nist: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Op is missing the most important fact: These Hoes ain't loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hed0nist:
Op is missing the most important fact: These Hoes ain't loyal.
Here is the thread for that. wink

2 Likes

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
paul1995:
and you had to quote that long thing without typing anything
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

The proof is simple,there is no evidence that God(your own description) exists,hence your God doesn't exist
If you could provide evidence to proof that God exists then we would change our stance
to be honest I don't follow
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Akin1212(m): 3:37am On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:

Anything that does not have evidence of existence is non existent.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 4:53am On Feb 14, 2019
Akin1212:

Anything that does not have evidence of existence is non existent.
so if there is no evidence your wife is cheating on you it means she is not cheating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.