Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Hard Facts Of Life. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Facts Of Life. (17992 Views)

Facts Of The Two Sisters Who Married Oba Of Benin, Ewuare II / Unfortunate Facts Of Life You Only Realize As An Adult / 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
you have to be brainless if by now you can't tell if I'm Christian or not.
Anyone that believes in god and is still asking if he said god was alive really puts a lot of mud in the water. As a religious man, you need not say god is alive because all religious gods are supposedly alive. Anyways on this topic of god, I don commot hand for your matter.

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2019
Akin1212:

I know I am slow by whatever standards you say. But the. Does that answer my question?

You're only doing ad hominem fallacy over over again by calling people names. Answer the questions, it doesn't matter how many times it is asked, if you had answered ones you can't be asked again.

You didn't say God is alive, and that's why you have been asked. Is God alive or dead?
dude. You are wasting time.
You said God doesn't exist coz He can't be proved.
I told you YES he can't be proved. But I believe in Him still.
Where is your confusion?

And when I say He can't be proved I MEAN IT. so don't ask if he's alive or dead. Coz neither can be proved.

If you don't understand this, then your stupidity just got an upgrade.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Anyone that believes in god and is still asking if he said god was alive really puts a lot of mud in the water. As a religious man, you need not say god is alive because all religious gods are supposedly alive. Anyways on this topic of god, I don commot hand for your matter.
that's YOUR opinion. It is respected.

But why must I waste time trying to prove what can't be proved?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Akin1212(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:

Lol grin grin
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Akin1212(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
dude. You are wasting time.
You said God doesn't exist coz He can't be proved.
I told you YES he can't be proved. But I believe in Him still.
Where is your confusion?

And when I say He can't be proved I MEAN IT. so don't ask if he's alive or dead. Coz neither can be proved.

If you don't understand this, then your stupidity just got an upgrade.

Lol, you don't have an intelligible answer to if God is alive or dead? So you don't even know whether what you believe in exist or not?

This sums up the fact that you're a stupid, blind follower. I knew we were going to get to the point where your foolhardiness and your inanity will be clear for everyone to see. Good day
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Deicide: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I Feel there's a supernatural being overseeing everything. Have you watched Hollywood Medium with Tyler? That show is an evidence that there is an afterlife.
You must be kidding grin Now i know where to place your logical thinking. angry
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2019
Akin1212:

Lol, you don't have an intelligible answer to if God is alive or dead? So you don't even know whether what you believe in exist or not?

This sums up the fact that you're a stupid, blind follower. I knew we were going to get to the point where your foolhardiness and your inanity will be clear for everyone to see. Good day
you just got your first real definition of what FAITH is.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Bamidey: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2019
olagbemi118:
someone who does not understand the basic principles of Christianity wants to tear another apart with scriptures. I give up over you. You are a disgrace to the body of Christ
Your voice don come down. You ain't logical in thinking, would have loved to engage you. Now run along biitch! grin
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Akin1212(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
you just got your first real definition of what FAITH is.

No, that's not what faith is... not at all.

Faith is the act of forming or understanding ideas or beliefs without empirical evidence or observation.

A faithful believer will not say whether God is alive or dead cannot be proved, you don't even understand the concept. In your religion, the version of God there is alive, and that belief is held ardently. But you just said you don't know. That's really hilarious.

Yours is not even faith, it is confusion. grin

1 Like

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akin1212:

Lol grin grin
Lol. Why you dey laugh? grin E get as things go take be, na to commot hand sure pass. grin
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akin1212:

No, that's not what faith is... not at all.

Faith is the act of forming or understanding ideas or beliefs without empirical evidence or observation.

A faithful believer will not say whether God is alive or dead cannot be proved, you don't even understand the concept. In your religion, the version of God there is alive, and that belief is held ardently. But you just said you don't know. That's really hilarious.

Yours is not even faith, it is confusion. grin
then you ask the person to prove God is alive. And they fail. Then you're back to square zero making noise about people believing what can't be proven.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Akin1212(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
then you ask the person to prove God is alive. And they fail. Then you're back to square zero making noise about people believing what can't be proven.

It doesn't matter what we ask them to do, but at least they believe what they believe ardently. They are still better than those who don't even know what they believe, people like you. grin

We ask people to prove with empiricism what they believe because they tell us they are certain about it, and also wish to convert us. And as logical beings that we are, before we can be sure of what they say, they must provide empirical evidence that supports it.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akin1212:

It doesn't matter what we ask them to do, but at least they believe what they believe ardently. They are still better than those who don't even know what they believe, people like you. grin

We ask people to prove with empiricism what they believe because they tell us they are certain about it, and also wish to convert us. And as logical beings that we are, before we can be sure of what they say, they must provide empirical evidence that supports it.
again.how can they prove God to you?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
for the same reason you don't.
I don't believe in God because their is no evidence that God exists so that means you believe in God because there is no evidence that God doesn't exist
Great

We are in for a fine drill

How do you know that God exists ?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Akin1212(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
again.how can they prove God to you?

It is not my business how they can prove it. Any God that created this world we live in and everything inside it cannot be unproved, except he doesn't exist at all. And such God must be alive, except he died some years after creating everything, then we can take it up from there. But if they claim he exists, then they must be able to prove that. How they do it , is not my business.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

I don't believe in God because their is no evidence so that means you believe in God because "there is evidence"
Great
Please could you provide the evidence(s)
He doesn't have any evidence or sound basis to believe in god instead he believes by FAITH. Any attempt to make him bring evidence will fail.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Hermes019: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
He doesn't have any evidence or sound basis to believe in god instead he believes by FAITH. Any attempt to make him bring evidence will fail.
I modified that post,I think I understand the game he is trying to play
Chill
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Ghen Ghen. *park my wheelbarrow and sit down to wait for your post*
commot jhor.. I have answered it since.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
Amakavula:
commot jhor.. I have answered it since.
I made that comment the day you posted your answer. You booked space, remember?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
I made that comment the day you posted your answer. You booked space, remember?
Just saw the notification now. Nairaland must be broken.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
Akin1212:

It is not my business how they can prove it. Any God that created this world we live in and everything inside it cannot be unproved, except he doesn't exist at all. And such God must be alive, except he died some years after creating everything, then we can take it up from there. But if they claim he exists, then they must be able to prove that. How they do it , is not my business.
that's the square zero I told you about
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

I modified that post,I think I understand the game he is trying to play
Chill
that's why I told you you're slow
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Martinez39:
isn't this, what I have been telling you since Yesterday?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by ubunja(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hermes019:

I don't believe in God because their is no evidence that God exists so that means you believe in God because there is no evidence that God doesn't exist
Great

We are in for a fine drill

How do you know that God exists ?
it's called faith

1 Like

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
isn't this, what I have been telling you since Yesterday?
I understood you right from time, I am just explaining to him. He is new to this thread. wink
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Deicide:
You must be kidding grin Now i know where to place your logical thinking. angry
Its fake? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by kazyhm(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
ubunja:
which church promotes God as tangible?

Oga. Its OK now.

I can understand why you had to delete those threads those time.......

Even these ones you started, are they your intellectual property truly...........?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
kazyhm:

Oga. Its OK now.

I can understand why you had to delete those threads those time.......

Even these ones you started, are they your intellectual property truly...........?
come again?
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Martinez39(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
As fake as fake itself.
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by edicied: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It's an Entertainment Tv so what do you expect grin and besides most of the thing he tell those celeb can simply be gotten from Google search since they are celeb their is nothing hidden about them that you can't get on the net lipsrsealed
Re: Hard Facts Of Life. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
edicied:
It's an Entertainment Tv so what do you expect grin and besides most of the thing he tell those celeb can simply be gotten from Google search since they are celeb their is nothing hidden about them that you can't get on the net lipsrsealed
But there are many intimate details he gets

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S / #babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.