Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? (50502 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by 3verblazing(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm like that guy.. But once I get comfortable with you... U'll be amazed...
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by myself13: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Even raw gold has to be refined before it shines and can be used.Nothing worthwhile comes in 100% form in life.

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Lalas247(f): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Badilstical:

But not when it comes to the issue of making him comfortable around the said babe to speak out. You see I'm a guy in that age range most atimes it might be her looking too unaffordable, I mean kinda girl that will milk him down and man in that age range is trying to establish himself financial and one goldier come milk him up.op, it's hard to find guy like that, most guy have resulted to packaging and fake confidence just get in there and there after you will be the one giving him and adding food, money ontop, while he galivan somewhere with other chicks, is that what you want.let drop here else I can actually write a book on this ya post cos some ladies have fish brain the want the wrong thing instead of the right thing
Oga it's simple he should not be dating...
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Lalas247(f): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
godfrey01:

Please explain how does having beards relates to a man confidence?
And if he does not have beards what is she suppose to do....
It will cost cool
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by folake4u(f): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lalas247:
It will cost cool

Lala long time no talk! cheesy
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by olawaleseun(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rozaytee:
send his digits to my mail if u dont want him... Lemme treat him like a real man... Since u dont want him
U're sighted Sis... Time no plenty
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
folake4u:

Lala long time no talk! cheesy
Hey! How are you.... lol I know o
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by folake4u(f): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lalas247:

Hey! How are you.... lol I know o

I'm fine dear, you?

Lol, you're enjoying the bearded man na, that's why you ain't regular on NL anymore grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Badilstical(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lalas247:

@Lala247, my good friend, how can you say a man in late 20s should not be dating? You can only judge from your femine area but as a guy who's been through what that guy is going through I understand it. Do not judge sentimental or base on emotion you have experience about but the op issue pls.
Though my respect for you share, Naija base guys no be UK based ooh

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
I think him asking you out alone has shown a good degree of confidence in him.

There maybe other things u might not be getting form him not just the boring u mentioned.
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by kunleweb: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2019
seekingop:
that's what everyone is saying, I'll try to make him feel comfortable around me and see if he'll loosen up.

Thanks to everyone who commented, you're all appreciated.

I'm doing the exact samething with a lady i really love. It's how we roll. By the way, she's also dying in thoughts. Its all part of the game/
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Preshy561(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lalas247:

Hi sis, hope you are good. I sent you an e-mail.
Kindly respond. kiss
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Lalas247(f): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Preshy561:

Hi sis, hope you are good. I sent you an e-mail.
Kindly respond. kiss
I replied.... Did u get it?
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Preshy561(f): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lalas247:

I replied.... Did u get it?
Yeah sis. kiss
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Thazard(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
AntiBrutus:
Post like this gives credence to the useless saying that girls love "bad guys". You don't want him because you think he is boring.

I understand that you want a lively partner, but I will suggest you take a look at how he behaves around others. There are many reasons he loses confidence around you

1. He loves you too much.
2. You have this dominating aura. Some ladies and guys have it. They have a way of looking at you that makes you swallow saliva.
3. He never saw a relationship with you happening. Maybe because he thinks you are way out of his league. EPL things ehn

Give him time, when he is free enough with you or is done basking in the euphoria of his new found love, he will pickup. You sef go fear.

Hold that guy o.
Guys like this no get wahala.

No be all these ones wey once you enter their house, they will on gen, close door, put on loud music and start asking if you are comfortable sitting on the chair, abi you will come sit on the bed.

lol
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by samuelngbede(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
seekingop:
no sex yet, thanks
. that's not wise in my opinion...
if you really have any iota of feelings for this guy as u claimed, give him a round of your p**sy and you will see a different man...

I am speaking as a guy and perhaps you won't understand

good luck
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by samuelngbede(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lalas247:
Does he have a beard ? If not you know wht to do ....
Pls don’t @ me
Sipping Rum kiss

Jokes aside if you find him boring then just decline ... trust me you will tnk me later
Trying to change a man is extremely difficult
. I can only jump into that conclusion only if she had served him some couple of good p**sy... only then you will know a guy's true nature...

forget all these blabbing about been boring, once they see each other's unclothedness and have a good f**k..it's settled

cool
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by phazotron(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
lilmax:
small pikin brain

I wonder if everyone was living a fun life,if the world will still stand

girls like this lack sense, that's why they're used as trash

Later they'll start ranting on social media

"Allen are scum"
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
AntiBrutus:
Post like this gives credence to the useless saying[right][/right][sub][/sub]
[code][/code][sup][/sup][b][/b] that girls love "bad guys". You don't want him because you think he is boring.

I understand that you want a lively partner, but I will suggest you take a look at how he behaves around others. There are many reasons he loses confidence around you

1. He loves you too much.
2. You have this dominating aura. Some ladies and guys have it. They have a way of looking at you that makes you swallow saliva.
3. He never saw a relationship with you happening. Maybe because he thinks you are way out of his league. EPL things ehn

Give him time, when he is free enough with you or is done basking in the euphoria of his new found love, he will pickup. You sef go fear.

Hold that guy o.
Guys like this no get wahala.

No be all these ones wey once you enter their house, they will on gen, close door, put on loud music and start asking if you are comfortable sitting on the chair, abi you will come sit on the bed.
Whoever wrote this is a genius Damm!!! this is Soo me cheesy cheesy had similar experience with that babe that year.
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by EverythingFit: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC5lISwEFAs

Confidence is not what you think it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.