Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? (50512 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by earthsync(f): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2019
he probably isn't comfortable around you yet. how Long have u two been together?
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by seekingop: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
earthsync:
he probably isn't comfortable around you yet. how Long have u two been together?
that's what everyone is saying, I'll try to make him feel comfortable around me and see if he'll loosen up.

Thanks to everyone who commented, you're all appreciated.
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:
Good evening house, please I need your honest opinion on this issue.

There's this guy who has been my friend for a long time. He asked me out recently. He has very good qualities.

The issue is, he lacks confidence whenever he's talking to me thereby making him boring.
I'm thinking of turning down his request because I can't imagine myself living a boring life or are there ways I can help him improve on that?

Thanks

I hate bored man too, just stay close to him to try and cheer him up

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by BIGGIE121(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

No be all these ones wey once you enter their house, they will on gen, close door, put on loud music and start asking if you are comfortable sitting on the chair, abi you will come sit on the bed.

l,maocheesycheesycheesy una no kill person with laff for here
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by ALAYORMII: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:

There's this guy who has been my friend for a long time. He asked me out recently. He has very good qualities.

The issue is, he lacks confidence whenever he's talking to me thereby making him boring.
I'm thinking of turning down his request because I can't imagine myself living a boring life or are there ways I can help him improve on that?

Thanks

You want ogbontarigi guys
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Rubbiish(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:
no sex yet, thanks
Why?
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
No

2 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by nextstep(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
You say he has good character, but lacks confidence. Consider:
- confidence is something you can learn.
- character is something you can't change.

So far as he really likes you, just let him feel you're impressed by him and what he does, and help him build up confidence. Being around you will make him feel more comfortable and start coming out of his shell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by wristbangle: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Post like this gives credence to the useless saying that girls love "bad guys". You don't want him because you think he is boring.

I understand that you want a lively partner, but I will suggest you take a look at how he behaves around others. There are many reasons he loses confidence around you

1. He loves you too much.
2. You have this dominating aura. Some ladies and guys have it. They have a way of looking at you that makes you swallow saliva.
3. He never saw a relationship with you happening. Maybe because he thinks you are way out of his league. EPL things ehn

Give him time, when he is free enough with you or is done basking in the euphoria of his new found love, he will pickup. You sef go fear.

Hold that guy o.
Guys like this no get wahala.

No be all these ones wey once you enter their house, they will on gen, close door, put on loud music and start asking if you are comfortable sitting on the chair, abi you will come sit on the bed.

cheesy cheesy See yan

2 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by apelike1: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:

Thanks
you are destined to be failure in life undecided

Just look at this women! angry When the Mr Right show up, them tag him as boring or not fun but rather like the one who will bombard them with beatings and treat them like a piece of shiit undecided

Our naija women are Soo stvpid to the extend that they started obtaining sense at the age of 30 and above but it is already too late undecided

You this unfortunate fellow, the road you are about to walk will be full of shiit and misery for you angry

USELESS

10 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by rottennaija(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:

Thanks

Is it I?
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by davillian(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:

Thanks
That's a good guy but it you want bad boys like us I'm available but your heart would be shattered sooner or later depending on your FBI skills.
I'm fun to be with, I'm confident ,im romantic , i dress to kill, I take charge , I'm funny ,ive tried almost everything and noting is new to me. grin
I can't imagine the world without people like u grin

8 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by nextstep(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:
no sex yet, thanks
Rubbiish:

Why?

Because of his lack of confidence, he does not generate sexual attraction in her. Simple.
Furthermore, he isn't going to initiate it - yet.

However, if he was a confident fellow, she would be attracted (because that's how nature works), and he'd be confident enough to initiate or lead things in that direction.

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by 3verblazing(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Naira Available!
Bring ur Giftcards
*Amazing Rates*
Whatsapp only: 0 9 0 8 1 5 3 3 8 0 1
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Charmingrascal(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
A man mustn't talk too much when you eventually get more closer you will get use to him and you will understand him better.
He is an introvert and introversion is not a sickness, however if you can't cope with him don't date him and break his heart later. Go and date a parrot that you think is good for you.

Thank you

Special shout out to all the introverted persons on NL
We don't just talk we make sense

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Post like this gives credence to the useless saying that girls love "bad guys". You don't want him because you think he is boring.

I understand that you want a lively partner, but I will suggest you take a look at how he behaves around others. There are many reasons he loses confidence around you

2. You have this dominating aura. Some ladies and guys have it. They have a way of looking at you that makes you swallow saliva.
3. He never saw a relationship with you happening. Maybe because he thinks you are way out of his league. EPL things ehn

Give him time, when he is free enough with you or is done basking in the euphoria of his new found love, he will pickup. You sef go fear.

Hold that guy o.

Nothing person non go see for nairaland cheesy wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by rottennaija(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
CyberWolf:
Same thing Ubunja has been talking about. When you’re nice to ladies, they call you weakling, boring, etc.. Treat them like trash and they run after you.

My dear, women are so difficult. My experience ooo. Women are wretched things I dare to say. Be nice to them and they become all acting, snubbing. Treat them like nobody and they fall over you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Rubbiish(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
nextstep:

Because of his lack of confidence, he does not generate sexual attraction in her. Simple.
Furthermore, he isn't going to initiate it - yet.

However, if he was a confident fellow, she would be attracted (because that's how nature works), and he'd be confident enough to initiate or lead things in that direction.
u are right...
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by emerged01(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:
why did you mention him here
So you are not new to nairaland? Just hiding moniker.

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by yemkoguru(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
...just passing by
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by goat22: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:
thanks sis

Wash hin buttocks after he don shit finish comot for toilet, you go use hand and water, make the shit no come stick to the hair for hin nyash. If you do that one bobo go come gather confidence dey mess for your front sef.

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Laysmt001(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Relationship experts full here ooooo
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by tropaz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Stay with him, hes just scared of making the wrong move, guys like that gives peace of mind.

You don jump from one guy to another sote you know a guy's intention from afar.
I fear ooo

3 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by rottennaija(m): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Godsent12:
believe me,that guy is trying to be careful,he does not want to say or do anything that will hurt you,thats why he is humble while talking to you,he really loves you.I'm that kind of guy.
and that's how good guys lose good girls and that's how good girls lose good guys

2 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Sundaypaul12345: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
lilmax:
small pikin brain

I wonder if everyone was living a fun life,if the world will still stand

girls like this lack sense, that's why they're used as trash
U are calling someone senseless for seeking an advice meanwhile u're the one displaying the highest level of senselessness[size=8pt][/size] angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Hold that guy o.

cheesy cheesy
Even shy, quiet guys can't be trusted o.
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by hometownboi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
You call me baby Call me zaddy Are you okay Are you okay Come to my bathroom Cassava dey for you Are you okay Are you okay I want to use my money To scatter your brain for you Permit me I love you Na you be my bae I want to use my **** To shift your womb Oh permit me Girl make you be be my money oh She say oh aye oh Aye mo kpe No lele (Ya kowale) Aye oh ah ah madu madu madu Aye oh Aye mi oh No lele Aye oh Madu madu madu Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Bad Charlie you be bad You like a sugar mummy Charlie you be bad Oh my honey pani Charlie you be bad [Verse] E be you Witchi witchi, winchi winchi Win Gucci Honey honey Honey honey Baby lucy You carry load oh You carry Eka motor Nobody know oh Nobody Nobody no go know Go know [Chorus] I want to use my money To scatter your brain for you Permit me I love you Na you be my bae I want to use my *** To shift your womb Oh permit me Girl make you be be my money oh She say oh aye oh Aye mo kpe No lele ya kowale Aye oh ah ah Madu madu madu Aye oh Aye mi oh No lele Aye oh Madu madu madu Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Flyboy Bad charlie you be bad You like a sugar mummy Guy you be bad Oh my honey pani Charlie you be bad
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Well, it's not enough reason. As long as he's not awkward in public and lacks confidence only with you, then u good.

I'm sure a good kiss or finally hitting it will boosts his confidence though. Just saying.

Women love men who can stare them directly in d eyes and take charge.

Is he a virgin
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oponu,akindaninani grin
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
rottennaija:

My dear, women are so difficult. My experience ooo. Women are wretched things I dare to say. Be nice to them and they become all acting, snubbing. Treat them like nobody and they fall over you.
Being nice doesn't equal being stupid pls. Being nice doesn't equal being a sissy. You can b nice and be in control.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired / Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.