Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,995 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (41039 Views)

My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by fatymore(f): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
are you waiting till you have millions in your account or you dont have a galfriend?

Why dont you let them know your financial capacity and your girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by DZTech: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:
are you waiting till you have millions in your account or you dont have a galfriend?

correct babe.
all d people telling him to run:
what elders see when sitting, children wey climb palm tree still dey find am!
cheesy
his parents know more than him.
left to him to tell us.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:

What baffles me most is that according to CBN, 85% of Nigerians don't have up to 500k in their accounts yet people keep getting married every Saturday cheesy

17 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Mutemenot(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
DZTech:
ask all those married men who lost their jobs in 2016, 2017 recession.
shey dia marriage don end?
life hard, yes.
but life goes on.
"he who finds a wife finds a good thing", abi?

It's better to get into difficulties while in marriage than to start with it. It's bad to intentionally get yourself into trouble. I know a guy who jumped into it, I warned him earlier but he disagreed . When it was time to pay bride prize he asked me for help I ignored him . He managed to do some n left others . The wife just put to birth through surgery . There was Mooney to pay, I had to cough out 40k to support. He borrowed the rest which of which i know he may not be able to pay off this year .. I won't advise any man to go into marriage unprepared .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by fatymore(f): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
tosyne2much:
What baffles me most is that according to CBN, 85% of Nigerians don't have up to 500k in their accounts yet people keep getting married

let me burst your bubbles,

50percent of them borrow, 30 percent are helped by families, the remaining percent do their wedding them selves.

I have someone who borrowed to rent a hall for wedding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
fatymore:

let me burst your bubbles,

50percent of them borrow, 30 percent are helped by families, the remaining percent do their wedding them selves.

I have someone who borrowed to rent a hall for wedding
does that make any sense Why are nigerians like this self. must we do big wedding. i made the fatal mistake of lending 2 married friends money last year. till date they refused to pay back. one had to do double evacuation after miscarriage and he just paid rent. Another just had a child doing a part time online job his wedding hall alone cost 700k.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by fatymore(f): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Joromi12:
does that make any sense Why are nigerians like this self. must we do big wedding. i made the fatal mistake of lending 2 married friends money last year. till date they refused to pay back. one had to do double evacuation after miscarriage and he just paid rent. Another just had a child doing a part time online job his wedding hall alone cost 700k. i earn close to half a mill but na to buy land in ibeju lekki sure pass o

come and buy bed sheets and duvet too... I sell good ones...

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy

Don't yield.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by TinkTwice(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
My friend go and marry..
I bet you are more than 35 years..
Dont come n become a pedophile in bubu's private country.
You even have upto 200k in ur acct..
I ve seen men that dint even have shishi b4getting married.. But now, they are made!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Barthley: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Just go to any betting shop.. 10odds go do am bro.
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by noisy45(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mutemenot:

Bro to buy mofix 4200 don tire me. My son Some times use like 4 diapers in a day grin

Just block your son's anus. Abbah 4 diapers a day

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Godsfavour78: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
DZTech:
money is d mirage u people keep facing.
it depends on him and her.
a down to earth girl will ignore 'notice me' wastage.
a one day affair will pass.
if they live on his earnings and save hers for future investments, they'll do well.
d only qtn is if he can find an understanding lady.
guyman abeg calm you are not married. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by daddio(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Dear nairalanders,
I have just 200k in my account and my parents are already forcing me to get married. I told them to let me concentrate on my business first , they refused and saying No time. Please I need your advice on this matter.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by TANID(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
falcon01:
200k that's a pocket money na
pocket Money huh ok o o

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
tosyne2much:
What baffles me most is that according to CBN, 85% of Nigerians don't have up to 500k in their accounts yet people keep getting married

Where is the report?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by goat22: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
o boy! Make you no do like jebejebe for corror o! Na hin jonny dey shepkete! Go find wife marry!
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by macho44(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Satan66:
Marry the woman.
After marriage Impregnant her then sell the child for 200-500k.
Continue the process until you can marry more wife's so as to produce more children at a faster rate.
Satanic Advice

1 Like

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Onyekachi419(f): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Dear nairalanders,
I have just 200k in my account and my parents are already forcing me to get married. I told them to let me concentrate on my business first , they refused and saying No time. Please I need your advice on this matter.
You don't need advice is about what do you want. Did you just say you hav 200k in you account, before were you planning to use the mony to marry trust me in igbo land that mony is for the boys. Take your time, plan your self, is your marriage not your parents.
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Me self need to settle down,any interested lady can hala me

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by leathalbeast: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mutemenot:

Bro to buy mofix 4200 don tire me. My son Some times use like 4 diapers in a day grin
hahahaha, that was funny indeed.
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by PierreAbutu(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote
Bro to buy mofix 4200 don tire me. My son Some times use like 4 diapers in a day grin[/quote]

Oga go and buy cloth nappies
If baby shit on am, make your wife wah am, e dry , na to re-use
If madam complain, tell her to continue buying it with her own money

Sense wee not kill me cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Evercurious(f): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Dear nairalanders,

Lolzzzz... Comedian

1 Like

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by ogawisdom(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Evercurious(f): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
DZTech:
make I give u alert:
oyinbo sef don dey leave diapers o!
ask Google,

Lolzzz
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Dammilekan(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sometimes in life you need to cut some people,stay away from them till u make it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Bukayot: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
don't marry to satisfy ,but marry to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Had it been you invested it in bitcoin as at yesterday, you will be proud to be rich and beyond. Stop saving, start investing

Cocoyamdcomedia:
Dear nairalanders,

1 Like

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by atakamus: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
If not for the wickedness of women, I for say make you go marry but use your head.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by kayzeesoft(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Dear nairalanders,
. May be you don dey due for house.
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by ogtavia(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
Dear nairalanders,

No go do pass yourself. Stay single.
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
leathalbeast:
hahahaha, that was funny indeed.

block his arsee with wine cork.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Adult Video: Hotel Room 306 And 402 Have Been Declared WANTED On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.