Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (41046 Views)

My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me To Invest / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by djon78(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
This thing get as e be.
Some said they had nothing and married and later things turned around

While some gave instances of people getting worse after marriage.

So which one to follow

Although the common factor on the successful ones is; have something you are doing
Have a house. Get a sensible woman

But if you don't have anything tangible doing
You are on your own.
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Countersam(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Clazzone:

Sincerely, I got married with nothing, infact I was just a school teacher when I got married, I took a bold step though it wasn't easy but my wife's understanding is second to none, within 4 months of marriage, I got a very nice job and less than 2 years I have acquired so many things I never thought. Some times marriages come with blessing. It all depends on how lucky you are.

God bless you. Atimes it requires a bold step or a shift away from the norms for positive changes in ones life. Not everyone is ready for that. If am the OP and have someone i love and can settle down with, I wont waste more time. No matter how challenging it might seem you will one day look back and find reasons to testify.
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Barthley: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Catchfirez:

You still need the mifi?? I have one forsale.
universal?
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Catchfirez: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
Barthley:
universal?

Works for all except glo and swift.
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Barthley: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Catchfirez:

How much?
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by unadeymadkwa: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
True story

When I and my wife decided to get married.. I no get shi shi. She was getting salary of like 25k , I had no job no fixed income. Nothing. The only thing I had was my dreams and her. And believe me I was chasing those two things like my life depended on them.
To cut long story short. On the day of my very low budget wedding. When I say low budget I mean less than 50k. "We just went to court with just key family members " as she said I do. My phone vibrated. I ignored it at the moment to check later. When I checked it after the whole thing. That's as I was about to board maruwa back home, it was an alert of over 2m deposit from a job I did almost 2 years plus for some chinko company that later had issues.. money I thought had gone.

The next day I was supposed to go pick my passport at the vfs office. Due to frustration I had applied for visa to like 3 countries all na deny. Even southy been deny me. Anyways this time around I got a UK Visa.

Note
Thou we had been together for years. We wanted a big wedding. So we were chilling for when we could afford it. Had to settle for our brokling wedding cos wify was pregnant and we didn't want a kid out of wedlock

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Barthley: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Catchfirez:

Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by liloafy(m): 1:42am On Apr 06, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group.
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Thazard(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Offpoint:
If I have 200k in my account right now I'll marry 2 wives... to boost my business.

DIVISION OF LABOUR

you only pay salary once, you compensate them every night.

if I die na too much sense kee me

I'm out

grin
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by Thazard(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2021
DZTech:
leave story. if ur both working its possible. ignore naysayers. na oversabi b our problem for 9ja. poor peeps dey mari evriday. … plan wit her to save every kobo. send announcement to ur peeps. request "home warming" gifts. trado and church on same WEEK day. buy trado tins, keep d inlaws dia, use d tins for church reception. church wedding- parents, best friends only. una wear cloth wey una get.
both sides contribute food. una do reception for church compound. once una chop finish- evri1, return to work. simple. cool

grin
Re: I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry by DZTech: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Thazard:

grin
izza simpu sturvs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.