Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! (14287 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaaa! My mother had her own share of horrid relationships, so she made sure she raised both her girls to be self-reliant. My sister is well into her 40s now & married to her career. No man has ever stayed in her house. She sees no reason for marriage because she makes her own money. Personally, I've been brought up around women who work for their money, so it's not in my nature to expect compensation for services rendered wink Doesn't mean I want a stingy broke guy though grin I was raised in a traditional household where the father provided for the family & the mother did her part as a homemaker while she still held down a job. So I don't see myself ever being in a relationship where I'm the primary breadwinner with some useless guy to call a BF or husband. Someone like that is not a man imo. If I'm married, he'll have to be financially responsible for the household. If I'm single then I don't care if he doesn't give me money, just as long as he stays in his lane by not being demanding of my time etc.

+1 on the rest.

Hmmm... so you want to be a housewife or you will work but you want the man to support the house? what would you do with your money?
I want a partnership babe, nobody wants a broke man like nobody wants a broke woman. But what's with this idea that a man is only worth his money?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
There's a thin line between stubborn assumption and delusion. Get hold of yourself.

wait oo angry
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by BLUEJAYY: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
This is why most of you men are stupid and forever will be. Who is telling you to trade your comfort for a woman? It’s just that most of you are so financially irresponsible that you will have 100k In your savings and spend 90k out of it on a babe, then later complain about women out of your own stupidity. The foolishness starts from the stem of your brain because a reasonable man will accommodate a woman without having to sacrifice a daily meal. Dating is not for broke or struggling men. They say make money, focus on it and women will come after. But unfortunately, men of this generation are doing it the opposite way only to complain online and become misogynistic bastards when things obviously don’t work out in their favour. You can’t fry chips by boiling it. You can’t be in a relationship without spending a substantial amount of money, why not avoid it all together if you ain’t got it? Common fuckinggg sense is not too common.
Can you stop quoting me please. You've got a lot more baggage than I thought. I can't deal. Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by BLUEJAYY: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

wait oo angry
Wait what? Your Brown guy will let you know if I'm his alt account. It sounds stupid tbh.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I've got all the money to make me comfortable. Maybe you think every guy on nairaland is broke, that's delusional.

What I'll never do though, is trade my comfort and luxury for a pussy. That's so low and sub-human in my standards.

You work? fine. So I guess you put your money away and lurk around waiting for a 'provider' to buy your meals, pay you bills and all. Right?

In that case, you're fvcking stingy even to yourself. You better make sure to get that 'provider' so you don't have to spend your own damn money, since you've got pussy. Bullsh1t.

Saffi:
Oga, go and work. If you like write a Netflix episode for me. When you log off nl, reality will hit. There is no love for a poor man, especially a lazy one. You spend so much time on nl putting effort into your green fonts, why not channel your energy into something more useful like green money. You have spent 1 month and 25 days chatting shit on this romance section, has your life progressed in any way? Oga please just take a break and think about it.

Gbos Gbos Gbosa!!!. Saffi is back, Lemme grab my Popcorn, gender wars are always Interesting cheesy

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Wait what? Your Brown guy will let you know if I'm his alt account. It sounds stupid tbh.

but do you see the similarities between the monikers?

how long have you been on nl? how come you only just started visiting the romance section?

no be fight so don't vex
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol you are lost for words because I’m saying the truth, silly man, go get away jare.
BLUEJAYY:
Can you stop quoting me please. You've got a lot more baggage than I thought. I can't deal. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by XhosaNostra(f): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

Hmmm... so you want to be a housewife or you will work but you want the man to support the house? what would you do with your money?
I want a partnership babe, nobody wants a broke man like nobody wants a broke woman. But what's with this idea that a man is only worth his money?

No, of course I don't want to be a housewife. My idea of a marriage is obviously fashioned after or moulded by my parents' own marriage. My father gave money to my mother to buy what was needed at home etc. He never expected her to give him money because he knew eventually it went into the needs & wants of the entire family. Her own money was used to buy things when they finished during the month. So she was partly responsible financially. Eg. If I needed new stuff, she bought it with her money etc.

I don't know your idea of a man, but as I have already stated, mine is strongly shaped by my own upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by BLUEJAYY: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Lol you are lost for words because I’m saying the truth, silly man, go get away jare.
First off, I'm not your regular romance section kid you fight online with. I don't even know you.

I wanna believe you're just trolling because if this is truly how you are, then, yes, ' I'm lost for words' because you're not rational enough to be engaged in a reasonable debate. So I'll save my time. If anything, your argument is sentimental and imbecilic.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
sinaj:

Just look at this one ehn undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by BLUEJAYY: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

but do you see the similarities between the monikers?

how long have you been on nl? how come you only just started visiting the romance section?

no be fight so don't vex
I no dey vex madam.

Yeah similar but not same.

My moniker is a nick my American friend from Ohio gave me. It's the name of a beautiful bird with a certain character she says I have. smiley

Funny girl, Erica.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Yeah yeah yeah, you’re lost for words because you have nothing else to say. The man is the provider, end of story, swallow the pill digest it. If you don’t like it, you can be a bachelor for life nobody is forcing you.
BLUEJAYY:
First off, I'm not your regular romance section kid you fight online with. I don't even know you.

I wanna believe you're just trolling because if this is truly how you are, then, yes, ' I'm lost for words' because you're not rational enough to be engaged in a reasonable debate. So I'll save my time. If anything, your argument is sentimental and imbecilic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by BLUEJAYY: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Yeah yeah yeah, you’re lost for words because you have nothing else to say. The man is the provider, end of story, swallow the pill digest it. If you don’t like it, you can be a bachelor for life nobody is forcing you.
Stay on your lane young woman. Which part of ' don't quote me anymore' did you not get? Or you also need a 'provider' to help you understand that?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Oya ban me na grin

You are upset because the truth has been spoken. smiley
BLUEJAYY:
Stay on your lane young woman. Which part of ' don't quote me anymore' did you not get?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by BLUEJAYY: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Oya ban me na grin

You are upset because the truth has been spoken. smiley
Okay now I get it, you're just a troll but I'm done feeding you attention.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaaa! My mother had her own share of horrid relationships, so she made sure she raised both her girls to be self-reliant. My sister is well into her 40s now & married to her career. No man has ever stayed in her house. She sees no reason for marriage because she makes her own money. Personally, I've been brought up around women who work for their money, so it's not in my nature to expect compensation for services rendered wink Doesn't mean I want a stingy broke guy though grin I was raised in a traditional household where the father provided for the family & the mother did her part as a homemaker while she still held down a job. So I don't see myself ever being in a relationship where I'm the primary breadwinner with some useless guy to call a BF or husband. Someone like that is not a man imo. If I'm married, he'll have to be financially responsible for the household. If I'm single then I don't care if he doesn't give me money, just as long as he stays in his lane by not being demanding of my time etc.

+1 on the rest.

Lmao, biko greet your Sister for me, tell her someone is saying Hi who is also married to his Career.

Ndo! make ona dey deceive ona self.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by XhosaNostra(f): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lmao, biko greet your Sister for me, tell her someone is saying Hi who is also married to his Career.

Ndo! make ona dey deceive ona self.

What's so hard to believe about that? It's not every woman's dream to get married. She's been with the same guy for many years, they just don't live together because she doesn't want to.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by ImaIma1(f): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
MhizzAJ:

My dear some would never ask if you need anything.
Don't you know some men can be very parasitic in a relationship too? Men are natural providers, let them remain that way.

I don't know why this topic keeps coming up, everybodys relationship can't be the same.
If any woman wants to be in a relationship with any man and be forming independent and getting her stuff herself, it's her own business...No woman should come online and tell other women how to act in their relationships..If the guy isn't tired of giving, why drink panadol for another woman's headache.

As long as a man is in a relationship with any lady, it's part of his responsibility to take care of that lady, the lady should be better than the way he met her.It's not about entitlement mentality.. If he can't take care of me, then what I am doing with him...i cant be with a weakling... it's very annoying

Naaa. Not those type of guys. Parasitic guys cannot hide for too long. They will be discovered. If a guy loves a woman for real, he will care about her welfare

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What's so hard to believe about that? It's not every woman's dream to get married. She's been with the same guy for many years, they just don't live together because she doesn't want to.

Of course na, shebi she is Oprah Winfrey who is so Rich and scared to lose her last name Lmao.

So that "same guy" has been chopping free sweet Ponmo since without putting a Ring on it. I laugh in swahilli grin

Free wayyyy to Galilee.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by kingkuntaval: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
MhizzAJ:

My dear some would never ask if you need anything.
Don't you know some men can be very parasitic in a relationship too? Men are natural providers, let them remain that way.

I don't know why this topic keeps coming up, everybodys relationship can't be the same.
If any woman wants to be in a relationship with any man and be forming independent and getting her stuff herself, it's her own business...No woman should come online and tell other women how to act in their relationships..If the guy isn't tired of giving, why drink panadol for another woman's headache.

As long as a man is in a relationship with any lady, it's part of his responsibility to take care of that lady, the lady
should be better than the way he met her.It's not about entitlement mentality.. If he can't take care of me, then what I am doing with him...i cant be with a weakling... it's very annoying

Do you even have common sense. It's his DUTY?
nobody owe's nobody shit, at least until they're officially together. Wake up n smell the fxxking coffee.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by XhosaNostra(f): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
truthsayer009:

Of course na, shebi she is Oprah Winfrey who is so Rich and scared to lose her last name Lmao.

So that "same guy" has been chopping free sweet Ponmo since without putting a Ring on it. I laugh in swahilli grin

You must be an American, only black American females have this lonely way of life Lmao.

I'm not an American, but thank God I don't share this backward mentality of viewing sex as a commodity. What the hell is "Chopping for free"? Is sex not enjoyed by both people involved? If you as a guy that's how you view sex, as a transaction, then you shouldn't blame any of the women that believe a guy with no money shouldn't have an erection. You build up these expectations yourselves, then turn around to call women golddiggers when you can't meet the demands.

People have different reasons for not wanting to get married. As for my sister, she doesn't want to lose any of what she's worked hard for should a marriage fail.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by goodnewscliff(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Omega30:
We can turn the tables around.Girls want attention (love, care, sweet words et al). Guys want sex and care.Deny the girls of the attention, control ur urge and see them appear useless to the community. Though, easier said than done for most guys.
killed it..... if not that many stupid guys think with their diickkss angry grin grin
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Ginalex(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Do you even have common sense. It's his DUTY?
nobody owe's nobody shit, at least until they're officially together. Wake up n smell the fxxking coffee.
As in the duty part tire me... The entitlement mentality I see amongst females especially on NL is very worrisome cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Brb

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

we will settle this today!

MrBrownJay1

is this your alt?

tongue

nah that is not me (dont have Alt)... but i sure do stand fully for what the guy wrote

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
MJBOLT:
one would think ladies should strive for financial independence but some brainless re.tards have turned it to a sex issue because that's the only thing they can offer.just in case,you dont know,men have deep respect for ladies who are financially independent.
No they don't, they are threatened.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
It’s just that most of you are so financially irresponsible that you will have 100k In your savings and spend 90k out of it on a babe, then later complain about women out of your own stupidity.

[img]https://media./images/f01a0c278a4304f904e868f0b507a48d/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Why is it not attainable anymore? The fact is that men are no longer men, women are constantly emasculating and pampering men, resulting in good for nothing lazy men who look for excuses. We live in an era where they’re so many avenues to make money, not like before where people believed going to school and becoming a doctor is the only way to make it in life. The internet that you use 24 hours to chat with friends can be used to make investments, money transfers, trading and so many countless things. The truth is that one, this generation is so lazy. A man would rather consume his time with sex, alcohol and women. You want to wait for a babe to assist you as the head of the home, and you wonder why women do not respect you anymore. Go to the business section of this site, and see real men who hustle. I’ve met a guy off that section who lives in Qatar he is an orphan, the man came from nothing to something, does he have two heads?

Go and sit down ahbeg. Evolution kor, the fact is that you are lazy and don’t want to work. You are looking for a quick fix that will permanently change your life, it won’t work.

Good for the bloke in Qatar. But let's talk about you. What have you achieved by yourself?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by khiaa(f): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
I

A pretty face and a fine body does not give you the right to anything !

I agree with everything you wrote but unfortunately, they won't change until the men change. It's the men who gave them this sense of entitlement because the men will do and pay any price for what's between their legs, the women know this and will milk them for whatever they can get from them. As far as the jobs go, the men are supposed to build the community and make jobs available for all who needs them, that is the problem with our black community in America, the men don't build. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not an American, but thank God I don't share this backward mentality of viewing sex as a commodity. What the hell is "Chopping for free"? Is sex not enjoyed by both people involved? If you as a guy that's how you view sex, as a transaction, then you shouldn't blame any of the women that believe a guy with no money shouldn't have an erection. You build up these expectations yourselves, then turn around to call women golddiggers when you can't meet the demands.

People have different reasons for not wanting to get married. As for my sister, she doesn't want to lose any of what she's worked hard for should a marriage fail.

Edited!

Excuses Excuses Excuses. [s]There is not a single woman on earth who doesn't see Sex as a transaction[/s]. Even my Pastor's Wife inclusive, no one is a saint in this one. I was not born yesterday baby girl, I can't & won't be fooled by you.

Your sister can definitely sign a Prenup. Right now, you can even marry & retain your last name, choice is yours.

PS: Sex is a transaction, It has always been, it always be & Money is not the only mode of such transaction as oppose to what you think.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
If the discussion was based on women and their achievements I would list mine from A to Z but the discussion didn’t fall In that direction as you can read. And if that’s the case, my role in a relationship is not to provide so this shouldn’t matter as much.
shaybebaby:

Good for the bloke in Qatar. But let's talk about you. What have you achieved by yourself?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys If You Are Molested At Childhood Tell Us Your Story..mama Is Here4u / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America / Chaii Which Kind Breast Is This Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.