Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! (14321 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2019
All these marriage perfectionist...i hope una see husband of your dream...

See analysis left and right... Kasala dey oo shocked
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
And if I want to wait for my boyfriend to spend nko? What happened? Do men not wait for their babes to cook for them even though they can cook for themselves? What is the problem, we are human beings and we benefit from the relationships that we have with others. Yes I’ve got my own money, but I want you to spend on me and I will wait, what now happened? What is the issue and why are you so offended by it? If you don’t have the money you go your own way, no be so? I think men are so offended by it because they don’t have the means to provide hence making them frustrated which makes them retaliate against women. It’s just that simple.
You talk as if allllllll girls can cook...PLEASE!

Most guys cook and clean better than many females these days so dis your point no strong abeg!

Most females these days know only how to whip up noodles and that's just about it !

Even if you know how to cook, that does not give you the excuse not to make your own money and be self reliant .

Comprende mami ?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Ginalex(f): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2019
UniQue84:
Am still laughing I made sure I read up to 3 pages before commenting, it's a pity that most ladies are proud of their new proffesion ( prostitution), in the name of men are 'natural providers', no shame anymore undecided. Before I continue let me quickly say this to the guyz.

When you are dating a lady who is money crazy, the always give me, give me type all the time treat her as an ashawo, cos there are actually no difference between both, irrespective how beautiful she is, when you give a prostitute money for sex, you have automatically paid for her value, honour and will power, you do and treat her the way you see fit. There was this lady I was shagging and I pointed the widow to her to hung there and position for me and she said I should stop treating her as an olosho I told her to shut up her mouth and do as I say cos the very moment she started collecting money for me in exchange for sex, she has thrown away her worth. Same should be applied to these ladies and even more incase you are dating one. Dont give her the girlfriend treatment.

I had an ex who reside in US then , sister to Nigerian professional football star Gerhnot Rohl first team ( name withheld plz), who till date I still respect cos of the value she placed on herself real woman had all the connection through her brother to be an international olosho but NO, became a hard worker, had mentality like the likes of Guest007 and her likes above...I always use her as a measuring tool to most ladies I come across, a rare breed.

Others just keep trading ashawo as profession with dignity, and it may suffice you to know that most of these give me, give me, type of ladies ( they know themselves) are very broke and lazy and they are the first to hit hard on broke Guyz, a case,study is one they call freshfish651, when I discovered she was aiming to be a corper ( no disrespect to corpers) I just let her be, knowing fully well that this small girl have not seen life cos when she do her mentality will change just pray its not late then.

Continue begging for money ...it is not who you are begging that qualifies you to be a begger but the ACT. Babiallah ten kobo girls grin
LMAO
Cc: saffi
MhizzAJ
See what a brother has to say... grin grin
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2019
When a guy can not meet the financial standards that she requires, what does she do? She goes to the next available thing. The same applies to the majority of men. When they see a babe can not satisfy them in the department that they want they go to the next available thing. So let’s stop acting oblivious to men and women Using each other for their personal benefit.

And like I’ve said 1000 times, if I have my own money that doesn’t mean you will not provide for me and do what you’re supposed to do. Do you not understand English?
Mariangeles:
You talk as if allllllll girls can cook...PLEASE!

Most guys cook and clean better than many females these days so dis your point no strong abeg!

Most females these days know only how to whip up noodles and that's just about it !

Even if you know how to cook, that does not give you the excuse not to make your own money and be self reliant .

Comprende mami ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
When a guy can not meet the financial standards that she requires, what does she do? She goes to the next available thing. The same applies to the majority of men. When they see a babe can not satisfy them in the department that they want they go to the next available thing. So let’s stop acting oblivious to men and women Using each other for their personal benefit.

And like I’ve said 1000 times, if I have my own money that doesn’t mean you will not provide for me and do what you’re supposed to do. Do you not understand English?
If that is all you can be, then there's no point trying to emancipate you .

We can't all be self reliant, I get you now . smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2019
You’re not making sense. But ok.
Mariangeles:
If that is all you can be, then there's no point trying to emancipate you .

We can't all be self reliant, I get you now . smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Excuses Excuses Excuses. There is not a single woman on earth who doesn't see Sex as a transaction. Even my Pastor's Wife inclusive, no one is a saint in this one. I was not born yesterday baby girl, I can't & won't be fooled by you.

Your sister can definitely sign a Prenup. Right now, you can even marry & retain your last name, choice is yours.

PS: Sex is a transaction, It has always been, it always be & Money is not the only mode of such transaction as oppose to what you think.

Except you have bedded everyone woman on this planet, you don't get to make sweeping statements like we all see sex as a transaction.

And if that is based on your personal experience, then I am truly sorry for you because there are lots of women who have healthy sexual appetites and indulge for the sole reason of satisfying their urges. Sex is natural, we are built for it and to enjoy it probably much more so than men. Thats why we can have multiple orgasms and you men folks can't. There ain't nothing transactional about a fucking massive and explosive O, other than some good ol expert pvssy manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Guest007:

good morning grin grin
sausage! lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
You’re not making sense. But ok.
To you? I know .

But oh well...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
To you? I know .

But oh well...
No in general. But ok

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
No in general. But ok
Ladies who got me, got me .

You can attest to that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Mariangeles:
Ladies who got me, got me .

You can attest to that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2019
Ginalex:
My dear, God bless you jare. Many of them here are guilty of this... See how they're trying so hard to twist the narrative to mean what it's not. No one said dudes shouldn't spend on their babes? undecided Many here lack the ability to comprehend what the OP is about.

Simple be independent... Stop being a leech. Be more... Contribute something... But they'll see no sense in that and would assume you are dating a "broke" dude or a "low life" for telling the truth. These are the ones that see a relationship as a full time job... They feel entitled to a "salary" at the end of the month from the dude because they are "dating".

All what they have to offer in a relationship is SEX AND NOTHING ELSE. Take away that they become confused and powerless... Because they're all a bunch of lazy Dumbass bimbos... angry angry

Y'all should GO GET A REAL JOB. HE IS YOUR BF NOT YOUR FATHER OR HUSBAND... WHEW!! angry angry angry

It just amazes me, the entire mentality. No one prays for misfortune in life not even the people that it happens to. So I don't see how the girls can be comfortable depending on another human being for their existence without asking themselves questions like?
1) If this man kicks the bucket, how do I survive? If there are kids involved, How do I provide for them?

2) If the man decides to leave, where does that leave me? You can't force someone to give what they don't want to give whether you feel entitled to it or not. It's just that, a sense of entitlement. The only thing you have full control and access to are the thing you work for, you don't need to ask yourself permission or wait, you just do as and when and to the extent you are capable of. That's responsibility, what it means to be an adult and not a child, personal responsibility for your own.

The funny thing is that, Nigeria is the last place where women should have this mentality because when relationships/unions breakdown, the law doesn't really afford any form of protection. In the west where there is adequate protection in such instances, women are still active economically and do not such subscribe overly to such a mindset anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

Except you have bedded everyone woman on this planet, you don't get to make sweeping statements like we all see sex as a transaction.

And if that is based on your personal experience, then I am truly sorry for you because there are lots of women who have healthy sexual appetites and indulge for the sole reason of satisfying their urges. Sex is natural, we are built for it and to enjoy it probably much more so than men. Thats why we can have multiple orgasms and you men folks can't. There ain't nothing transactional about a fucking massive and explosive O, other than some good ol expert pvssy manipulation.

Well, we can agree to disagree. Thanks. Ofcourse, It's just my opinion.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by kingkuntaval: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

It just amazes me, the entire mentality. No one prays for misfortune in life not even the people that it happens to. So I don't see how the girls can be comfortable depending on another human being for their existence without asking themselves questions like?
1) If this man kicks the bucket, how do I survive? If there are kids involved, How do I provide for them?

2) If the man decides to leave, where does that leave me? You can't force someone to give what they don't want to give whether you feel entitled to it or not. It's just that, a sense of entitlement. The only thing you have full control and access to are the thing you work for, you don't need to ask yourself permission or wait, you just do as and when and to the extent you are capable of. That's responsibility, what it means to be an adult and not a child, personal responsibility for your own.

The funny thing is that, Nigeria is the last place where women should have this mentality because when relationships/unions breakdown, the law doesn't really afford any form of protection. In the west where there is adequate protection in such instances, women are still active economically and do not such subscribe overly to such a mindset anymore.

Salute.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Wait.

Is money the only thing that can be brought in a relationship that is substantial for a woman? Are men and women the same, because I’m so confused. For a man, yes money is one of the core most important things, as it represents a lot of his natural traits. Men are naturally providers, leaders and protecters and money is a huge representation of this, so it is important whether you like it or not. Now as women we nurture. We provide emotional support, we provide compassion and emphathy, we provide physical affection, motivation, laughter happiness, my list can go on my dear. Have you realised that a lot of men do not succeed greatly in life until they have a woman by their side? Is it money that she is dashing him to fulfill his goals? If women brought nothing in a relationship there would be more single men than ladies, the average man cannot stay single without any woman by sight for even a year, yet women can go years without any man nearby. What does that tell you? Men can shout all they want about this ‘ leech’ mentality when in reality the dependency levels men have are much higher than women, just in a different form. Is your question answered?

You should also ask the same of men.

You have mentioned a lot of personal attributes such as empathy, motivation etc., are you saying only women have a monopoly on this and until a man has a woman in his life, he cannot be motivated, is not happy, is lacking compassion? Does this even make sense to you?

A man not succeeding till he has a woman is false. It is a simple case of two heads being better than one, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the genders of the two heads. Fact is, two people working towards a common goal will probably achieve it quicker than one person.

Operative words here are;

1)working-not one working and the other waiting for the other to produce results. No! it's all hands on deck.

2) Common goal- You cannot both be working towards different agendas.

So what is the common goal you want to share with your man? If you haven't met him yet, what are you doing currently to prepare yourself and skill sets that you will need to deploy when you meet him and you are commencing a life together towards the future you both want?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Your opinions are just that, an opinion & not the universal truth. Let that sink in. You seem to be a know-it-all. I don't care what you believe at this point.

Well she doesn't wanna get married & that's not a crime where I come from. Even with a prenuptial agreement in place, divorces still cost money & cause mental anguish.

I'm not a know-it-all, If you read my post on NL, I hardly even get serious about any discussion. But someone using the excuses you have as a reason is just pure lies.

Even Linda Ikeji wishes she could get married, but due to circumstances in her life, she can't, but she is doing well & happy with her baby, that's all that matters anyway. Things doesn't always go our way, but we always try to use pride to cover up.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

Sure, It is just my opinion.

But then, let's call a spade a spade, every single time a lady is having sex with you, she sees it as loosing something. Even if she was the one that wanted the sex & felt Hot, they still see it as being used.

The reality of things [Especially in Nigeria] is different from what is morally right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

1) working-not one working and the other waiting for the other to produce results. No! it's all hands on deck.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This line describes average Nigerian women for you, we should pretty much we should just close this thread now. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well, we can agree to disagree. Thanks. Ofcourse, It's just my opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion but I must say that, give a little room for doubt. You may just be pleasantly surprised.

I understand that your opinion is valid in certain environments like Nigeria. But there is poverty in the land, and for many it is simply a form of survival..monetising whatever perceived advantages they have. Not their fault, it is because of the limited opportunities for men and women alike to self actualize. Why give away for free something that could possibly help you access a better life? This is the thought for many.

However, if there were abundant opportunities for all, sex becomes but one of many options and thus women are actually empowered to make better choices. Why have sex for money, probably with someone you don't even like or find attractive when you can actually get that money elsewhere by yourself freeing you to have sex when you actually want to and with someone you actually fancy?

And for men, when money or material things are no longer a la mode because women no longer have to wait for them, you can actually be with a woman knowing she wants you for you and not what you can/cannot afford to give her.

See, women being independent is a win-win for all.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by XhosaNostra(f): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

I'm not a know-it-all, If you read my post on NL, I hardly even get serious about any discussion. But someone using the excuses you have as a reason is just pure lies.

Even Linda Ikeji wishes she could get married, but due to circumstances in her life, she can't, but she is doing well & happy with her baby, that's all that matters anyway. Things doesn't always go our way, but we always try to use pride to cover up.

Are the choices someone making in their lives any of your business? It can't be an excuse or blamed on circumstance when women can also go down on one knee & propose marriage to the men in their lives. It can only be a choice. Marriage is no longer a priority for many women outside of wherever you live.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It can't be an excuse or blamed on circumstance when women can also go down on one knee & propose marriage to the men in their lives.
Propose ke, in Nigeria? No guy will even take her serious.

XhosaNostra:

Are the choices someone making in their lives any of your business?
This is a social media forum, you posted about your Sister's & you say It's not my business. Kindly use your Whatsapp status to post next time.

XhosaNostra:

Marriage is no longer a priority for many women outside of wherever you live.
I never said It was a priority, my point is whatever you Sister gave as an excuse is not true.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

Why give away for free something that could possibly help you access a better life? This is the thought for many.

However, if there were abundant opportunities for all

Well currently, there is no abundance of opportunities, people are trooping into the Embassies in Nigeria just to get out. As we have now ventured into this thing called "Next Level" by Buhari.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by XhosaNostra(f): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Propose ke, in Nigeria? No guy will even take her serious.

This is a social media forum, you posted about your Sister's & you say It's not my business. Kindly use your Whatsapp status to post next time.

I never said It was a priority, my point is whatever you Sister gave as an excuse is not true.

One, I'm not a Nigerian, so yes, it can be done.
Two, I posted about her here, so what? It doesn't mean you have the right to jump to stupid conclusions based on your backward mentality about people you hardly know.
Three, how do you know that? If she desperately wanted a man, she'd at least start by shacking up with one, which is something she's not done to date. That's why i called you a know-it-all. You think you know everything, including what motivates others. If you're not in her head or close enough to know the person she is, then you're simply making ASSumptions.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well currently, there is no abundance of opportunities, people are trooping into the Embassies in Nigeria just to get out. As we have now ventured into this thing called "Next Level" by Buhari.

What's that?
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

What's that?

"Next Level" is Buhari's key campaign promises that he would never accomplish. More suffering has come to gulp Nigerians further into poverty.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

One, I'm not a Nigerian, so yes, it can be done.
Two, I posted about her here, so what? It doesn't mean you have the right to jump to stupid conclusions based on your backward mentality about people you hardly know.
Three, how do you know that? If she desperately wanted a man, she'd at least start by shacking up with one, which is something she's not done to date. That's why i called you a know-it-all. You think you know everything, including what motivates others. If you're not in her head or close enough to know the person she is, then you're simply making ASSumptions.

Okay ma! Atleast I can rest now, from you quoting me upandan. I hope you will also continue on her path, you guys can build an Empire together.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
1. You asked me a question. You asked what do you as a woman CONTRIBUTE to a mans life? This doesn’t mean that without a woman he cannot have these things, however these attributes are things that a woman can additionally add to his life. As human beings we can all decide to function on our own, financially, emotionally. , spiritually etc. A man can make himself happy, he can provide for himself, cook for himself, so why do men decide to get married? We involve ourselves in relationships that can boost these traits and take us to the next level. Isnt this common sense? No man is an island and whether you can provide these things for yourself or not, we still need to interact with the opposite sex for companionship and the attributes associated with it. Duuuhhh

2. If that’s the case, and two heads are better than one, then why can’t bachelors hold the same level of success as married men? Can two male friends provide that emotionally support and motivation that a woman can? Men and women are not wired the same, the words
Of wisdom that a woman can provide is not the same that a man can provide. We can agree to disagree but take a look around you and the truth shall reveal itself to you. Most men do not reach the peak of their success until there is a woman by their side.

3. As for your last paragraph, I don’t know what exactly you want me to say. They’re different forms of working together to reach a common goal. We do not have to be contributing in an identical manner, but we shall get there. The fact that I choose to not financially contribute does not mean my ‘ hands are not on deck’.

I just want to ask you one question, what exactly are you expecting women to contribute in a relationship, disregarding the things that I have already mentioned? Nobody is disputing female independence here, it’s paramount. When a man comes together with a woman, each individual must play their role for the relationship to work out smoothly.
shaybebaby:

You should also ask the same of men.

You have mentioned a lot of personal attributes such as empathy, motivation etc., are you saying only women have a monopoly on this and until a man has a woman in his life, he cannot be motivated, is not happy, is lacking compassion? Does this even make sense to you?

A man not succeeding till he has a woman is false. It is a simple case of two heads being better than one, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the genders of the two heads. Fact is, two people working towards a common goal will probably achieve it quicker than one person.

Operative words here are;

1)working-not one working and the other waiting for the other to produce results. No! it's all hands on deck.

2) Common goal- You cannot both be working towards different agendas.

So what is the common goal you want to share with your man? If you haven't met him yet, what are you doing currently to prepare yourself and skill sets that you will need to deploy when you meet him and you are commencing a life together towards the future you both want?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by XhosaNostra(f): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Okay ma! Atleast I can rest now, from you quoting me upandan. I hope you will also continue on her path, you guys can build an Empire together.

Sure.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by pansophist(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
khiaa:

I agree with everything you wrote but unfortunately, they won't change until the men change. It's the men who gave them this sense of entitlement because the men will do and pay any price for what's between their legs, the women know this and will milk them for whatever they can get from them. As far as the jobs go, the men are supposed to build the community and make jobs available for all who needs them, that is the problem with our black community in America, the men don't build. undecided

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
1. You asked me a question. You asked what do you as a woman CONTRIBUTE to a mans life? This doesn’t mean that without a woman he cannot have these things, however these attributes are things that a woman can additionally add to his life. As human beings we can all decide to function on our own, financially, emotionally. , spiritually etc. A man can make himself happy, he can provide for himself, cook for himself, so why do men decide to get married? We involve ourselves in relationships that can boost these traits and take us to the next level. Isnt this common sense? No man is an island and whether you can provide these things for yourself or not, we still need to interact with the opposite sex for companionship and the attributes associated with it. Duuuhhh

2. If that’s the case, and two heads are better than one, then why can’t bachelors hold the same level of success as married men? Can two male friends provide that emotionally support and motivation that a woman can? Men and women are not wired the same, the words
Of wisdom that a woman can provide is not the same that a man can provide. We can agree to disagree but take a look around you and the truth shall reveal itself to you. Most men do not reach the peak of their success until there is a woman by their side.

3. As for your last paragraph, I don’t know what exactly you want me to say. They’re different forms of working together to reach a common goal. We do not have to be contributing in an identical manner, but we shall get there. The fact that I choose to not financially contribute does not mean my ‘ hands are not on deck’.

I just want to ask you one question, what exactly are you expecting women to contribute in a relationship, disregarding the things that I have already mentioned? Nobody is disputing female independence here, it’s paramount. When a man comes together with a woman, each individual must play their role for the relationship to work out smoothly.

Everything she expects from her man.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:

2. We can agree to disagree but take a look around you and the truth shall reveal itself to you. Most men do not reach the peak of their success until there is a woman by their side.

Lmao, this is very wrong IMO. As a matter of Fact, women are big distractions to Men goals & careers, you do not need a Woman to prosper at all, everyone you who succeeded had made steps & took decisions years ago that took them to where they are.

Once you get married your life slows down by almost 50%, when I say live I'm referring to Career goals. Women require attention, time, love & care, all of that takes your time. If you focus your attention on your Career goals & ignore everything a Woman brings, you will go a long way.

Being single makes you focus on Career, You will do excellently well. Relationships are drawbacks in every way.

I do not need any woman to motivate me, fear of poverty has already done that.
No girl has ever motivated me to become what I am today. I am where I am because I made some choices & by Gods grace.

The reason why a Man needs a woman is for companionship, sex & child birth, you can also put love in the mix. Nothing more.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Look At What This Lady Allow Men To Do Her Boob At Elegushi Beach / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? / Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.