Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! (14336 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Delejumi(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
A market research to know if people will like to give cloth for sowing online without physical contact...
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ-tK_ZFeuRJ6KY1W0nVHK0D3KUgV3p1G45ccfHU2TGKAEfQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

nah that is not me (dont have Alt)... but i sure do stand fully for what the guy wrote

That's why I thought it was you grin
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Ginalex(f): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
khiaa:

I agree with everything you wrote but unfortunately, they won't change until the men change. It's the men who gave them this sense of entitlement because the men will do and pay any price for what's between their legs, the women know this and will milk them for whatever they can get from them. As far as the jobs go, the men are supposed to build the community and make jobs available for all who needs them, that is the problem with our black community in America, the men don't build. undecided

@the bolded... So true

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
Why is it not attainable anymore? The fact is that men are no longer men, women are constantly emasculating and pampering men, resulting in good for nothing lazy men who look for excuses. We live in an era where they’re so many avenues to make money, not like before where people believed going to school and becoming a doctor is the only way to make it in life. The internet that you use 24 hours to chat with friends can be used to make investments, money transfers, trading and so many countless things. The truth is that one, this generation is so lazy. A man would rather consume his time with sex, alcohol and women. You want to wait for a babe to assist you as the head of the home, and you wonder why women do not respect you anymore. Go to the business section of this site, and see real men who hustle. I’ve met a guy off that section who lives in Qatar he is an orphan, the man came from nothing to something, does he have two heads?

Go and sit down ahbeg. Evolution kor, the fact is that you are lazy and don’t want to work. You are looking for a quick fix that will permanently change your life, it won’t work.

You sef, you get big wahala!

I am confident that you are just trolling & this isn't how you are in real life.

I fully understand that Men are providers & women are nurturers. Women are giving the responsibility to bear children which is a very tough process & they never asked for it , but the issue here is for things to work out in a home, you need to have a mindset to help the other partner achieve his/her goals by joining hands together financially, emotionally & more.

In the 60s, families were developed by the Man going to the farm, bush & bring back the spoils of hunting, meanwhile the woman fully being at home taking care of the home front. At that time, only few female graduates exist in Universities, If any at all.

You need to understand that things have changed now & the Western culture is trying to bridge in the Gaps of specific gender roles, so Men can do more in the home front, also give women opportunity in work place & all. This is not to say Women won't have babies anymore or Men not be providers anymore, but those roles are no longer STRONGLY fixed, both can come to a point of intersection.

You have a mindset that a Man should fully handle all your needs, because It's his role. No one is saying that is not his role, but the World is moving from such mindset & you should too contribute financially to your lives [ you both ]. A man should also contribute in taking care of the kids, Cook etc It's no longer just a Mother's job.

This is 2019 girl, not 1960s.

Well, If you want to Travel back in time, I can help you achieve that on a paid fee.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by IronPants: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Saffi:
If the discussion was based on women and their achievements I would list mine from A to Z but the discussion didn’t fall In that direction as you can read. And if that’s the case, my role in a relationship is not to provide so this shouldn’t matter as much.
Your role in a relationship is actually to provide..... to provide sex.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
Well I wish it could sound just as rosy as you’ve described it. Yes some couples do manage to help one another in all sectors of the home and there is an equal balance. However, most times when couples decide to do this ‘you help me I help you’ situation, the burden sits right on top of the woman. Men always take advantage of anything accessible, whether it’s to have sex with a babe sitting in your room, or it’s your wife willing to help you with the bills. The woman ends up being a machine taking care of bills, doing most of the cooking and domestic chores And that is just the truth. Nigerian men do not understand the definition of mutual balance, it’s either one of the other or the woman suffers. That’s why so many men are always emphasising on women helping them out financially but will never give that same energy when talking about about domestic chores. So my thing is, let everybody have their individual roles in the household. The wife can decide to work and pursue her career for her personal benefit and well being, but spending huge amounts of her income on bills and things around the house should not be a worry of hers. Simple
truthsayer009:

I am confident that you are just trolling & this isn't how you are in real life.

I fully understand that Men are providers & women are nurturers. Women are giving the responsibility to bear children which is a very tough process & they never asked for it , but the issue here is for things to work out in a home, you need to have a mindset to help the other partner achieve his/her goals by joining hands together financially, emotionally & more.

In the 60s, families were developed by the Man going to the farm, bush & bring back the spoils of hunting, meanwhile the woman fully being at home taking care of the home front. At that time, only few female graduates exist in Universities, If any at all.

You need to understand that things have changed now & the Western culture is trying to bridge in the Gaps of specific gender roles, so Men can do more in the home front, also give women opportunity in work place & all. This is not to say Women won't have babies anymore or Men not be providers anymore, but those roles are no longer STRONGLY fixed, both can come to a point of intersection.

You have a mindset that a Man should fully handle all your needs, because It's his role. No one is saying that is not his role, but the World is moving from such mindset & you should too contribute financially to your lives [ you both ]. A man should also contribute in taking care of the kids, Cook etc It's no longer just a Mother's job.

Well, If you want to Travel back in time, well I can help you achieve that on a paid fee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well, If you want to Travel back in time, well I can help you achieve that on a paid fee.

see finishing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Well I wish it could sound just as rosy as you’ve described it. Yes some couples do manage to help one another in all sectors of the home and there is an equal balance. However, most times when couples decide to do this ‘you help me I help you’ situation, the burden sits right on top of the woman. Men always take advantage of anything accessible, whether it’s to have sex with a babe sitting your room, or it’s your wife willing to help you with the bills. The woman ends up being a machine taking care of bills, doing most of the cooking and domestic chores And that is just the truth. Nigerian men do not understand the definition of mutual balance, it’s either one of the other or the woman suffers. That’s why so many men are always emphasising on women helping them out financially bht will never give that same energy when talking about about domestic chores. So my thing is, let everybody have their individual roles in the household. The wife can decide to work and pursue her career for her personal benefit and well being, but spending huge amounts of her income on bills and things around the house should not be a worry of hers. Simple

Men always take advantage of anything accessible, Nigerian men do not understand the definition of mutual balance -- Saffi, 2019.

This is true, you just should just said this since instead of fighting people on the thread ehn. I know say you like Fight cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2019
The attention seeker finally gave you all a cut of cocoanut to chew on, and you all received wholeheartedly. I really do not understand what the fuss is all about around here. It's needed though. She asked for the attention and actually got on a platter of gold.

I do not have an entitlement mentality but what I have to say is, do that which works for you. You want to be handicapped (jobless) and solely depend on your man for stipends, that's totally fine, as long as he's not complaining, it's not something to worry or break your leg about. Some men actually love being total providers.

On the other hand, if you're also comfortable with being totally independent and wanting to go Dutch on your dates, please have at it. There's no one-cap-fits-it all in matters of relationships. It's highly unnecessary for you to come online to dictate how someone should steer the direction of his relationship. I'm only talking from a general perspective. Forget all the rants you read here, most females want to sound woke and independent which in reality, they probably live off their man's earnings. They can be petty like that!

I DO not ask and do not expect either, but I love a man who adores me and in return, I give him more than he deserves.

Talk all you want from now to till Jesus' return, these things will still be, it's already a vicious cycle. In the end, do that which works for you (find your jam), as long as it provides peace and happiness for the both of you, then the rest remains inconsequential. Just strive to continue being productive and add value(s) to yourself. Those are most paramount.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Just strive to continue being productive and add value(s) to yourself. Those are most paramount.

The ORACLE has spoken, Ogidimgba! Amadioha greets you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by cyprus000: 1:01am On Apr 13, 2019
In all my life, I've never seen vapidity, stupidity and insipidity so boorishly consummated in imbecility like these ignominious clowns have made possible.

To point the economy as reason for this wanton jejune display, is tantamount to giving a dog a bad name to hang hit. I mean; this is a crying testament of botched upbringing encumbered in labyrinth of sybaritic leeching.

It will be futile trying to force a spark of intellect in these execrable heap of otiosity

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 13, 2019
Guest007:

Bed bug's life matters as well grin

When I am in need, I feel so small when I ask another able-bodied human being like myself to feed me! I work harder to not put myself in such position again, and some girls have made begging their full-time job.

Now they want to convince us that it's their right grin
Like one told me how wicked I am for not sending her money. I was like, what's your contribution to my life and hustle. Like she has never been useful.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 13, 2019
cyprus000:
In all my life, I've never seen vapidity, stupidity and insipidity so boorishly consummated in imbecility like these ignominious clowns have made possible.

To point the economy as reason for this wanton jejune display, is tantamount to giving a dog a bad name to hang hit. I mean; this is a crying testament of botched upbringing encumbered in labyrinth of sybaritic leeching.

It will be futile trying to force a spark of intellect in these execrable heap of otiosity
With all these grammar, you have not made a point.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by fraspree(m): 5:57am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Can men stop feeling entitled to a woman’s body once they start dating?

Can men stop feeling entitled to a woman’s food once they start dating?

Can men stop demanding women to clean, do domestic chores for them when they’re not even married?

The fact is that you men can dish it but you can’t take it. Day in and day out, the average naija man will not even be in a common relationship let alone marriage with a babe who cannot provide sex, food and domestic services for him. Yet the minute a babe feels entitled to a mans money, she is a leech and beggar. Jam one correct independent babe and automatically she becomes a feminist and intimidating. You men are so stupid it makes me sick. Better left for you to date each other, at least you men reason on the same level of stupidity, a match made in heaven.
How many men have you ever done chores for or feel entitled for you doing chores for them?
How many men have ever felt entitled for your food that he didnt give you money to cook?
Do you even know what feeling entitled mean?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 13, 2019
princeking2:

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by XhosaNostra(f): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

Excuses Excuses Excuses. There is not a single woman on earth who doesn't see Sex as a transaction. Even my Pastor's Wife inclusive, no one is a saint in this one. I was not born yesterday baby girl, I can't & won't be fooled by you.

Your sister can definitely sign a Prenup. Right now, you can even marry & retain your last name, choice is yours.

PS: Sex is a transaction, It has always been, it always be & Money is not the only mode of such transaction as oppose to what you think.

Your opinions are just that, an opinion & not the universal truth. Let that sink in. You seem to be a know-it-all. I don't care what you believe at this point.

Well she doesn't wanna get married & that's not a crime where I come from. Even with a prenuptial agreement in place, divorces still cost money & cause mental anguish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by cowardafonja: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2019
MhizzAJ:

That's my point, most of them date low lives,i can't even stand ladies like that....how can someone come online and be dictating how a lady should live her life, what and what not to do...I'm not understanding how I would be the man and woman at the same time in a relationship.....

Any man that isn't ready to provide yet should go and work harder....
Nigerian men are so extra...They like free things, they would never stay on their lane.Instead of them to go for their class, they will want to go for high maintenance and when she starts demanding, they will say they can't deal cos she has this "entitlement mentality"

Guest007, I don't reply slowpokes, you are only deceiving yourself online including the poster.

Don't mind these people. Let's talk serious business. Can you meet me in Abuja this weekend. Will book a hotel accommodation. And pls I will be taking you for weekend. How much would that cost?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by cyprus000: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2019
princeking2:

there is nothing obfuscate in my post. if you(or any)find it monumental to discern, then I'm not to be blamed, neither am I oblige to adulterate it to your countenance.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by TanyLoe(f): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
If the discussion was based on women and their achievements I would list mine from A to Z but the discussion didn’t fall In that direction as you can read. And if that’s the case, my role in a relationship is not to provide so this shouldn’t matter as much.

Aaah I see! Dear girl, you have just epitomised what happens when girls suspend their thinking and validated the entire OP.

The OP IS about women needing to have more goals, be independent and stop being parasites on the male folk. So in a way, what you say it's not about is exactly what it is about.

What exactly if I may ask is your role in a relationship, what exactly do you have to offer that would make any man think you are exceptional and therefore a worthy life partner. What do you bring to the table asides the "my man must provide mentality?"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2019
MhizzAJ:

I hate it when broke guys mention me.

Says the professional leech. Being broke is never a problem but staying broke is... come up with something better & FYI i'm far from broke & i still hate leeches & parasitic b!tches..

GO GET A JOB!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

Aaah I see! Dear girl, you have just epitomised what happens when girls suspend their thinking and validated the entire OP.

The OP IS about women needing to have more goals, be independent and stop being parasites on the male folk. So in a way, what you say it's not about is exactly what it is about.

What exactly if I may ask is your role in a relationship, what exactly do you have to offer that would make any man think you are exceptional and therefore a worthy life partner. What do you bring to the table asides the "my man must provide mentality?"

good morning grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Ginalex(f): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

My dear, God bless you jare. Many of them here are guilty of this... See how they're trying so hard to twist the narrative to mean what it's not. No one said dudes shouldn't spend on their babes? undecided Many here lack the ability to comprehend what the OP is about.

Simple be independent... Stop being a leech. Be more... Contribute something... But they'll see no sense in that and would assume you are dating a "broke" dude or a "low life" for telling the truth. These are the ones that see a relationship as a full time job... They feel entitled to a "salary" at the end of the month from the dude because they are "dating".

All what they have to offer in a relationship is SEX AND NOTHING ELSE. Take away that they become confused and powerless... Because they're all a bunch of lazy Dumbass bimbos... angry angry

Y'all should GO GET A REAL JOB. HE IS YOUR BF NOT YOUR FATHER OR HUSBAND... WHEW!! angry angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Wait.

Is money the only thing that can be brought in a relationship that is substantial for a woman? Are men and women the same, because I’m so confused. For a man, yes money is one of the core most important things, as it represents a lot of his natural traits. Men are naturally providers, leaders and protecters and money is a huge representation of this, so it is important whether you like it or not. Now as women we nurture. We provide emotional support, we provide compassion and emphathy, we provide physical affection, motivation, laughter happiness, my list can go on my dear. Have you realised that a lot of men do not succeed greatly in life until they have a woman by their side? Is it money that she is dashing him to fulfill his goals? If women brought nothing in a relationship there would be more single men than ladies, the average man cannot stay single without any woman by sight for even a year, yet women can go years without any man nearby. What does that tell you? Men can shout all they want about this ‘ leech’ mentality when in reality the dependency levels men have are much higher than women, just in a different form. Is your question answered?
shaybebaby:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Wait.

Is money the only thing that can be brought in a relationship that is substantial for a woman? Are men and women the same, because I’m so confused. For a man, yes money is one of the core most important things, as it represents a lot of his natural traits. Men are naturally providers, leaders and protecters, money is a huge representation of this, so it is important whether you like or it or not. Now as a woman we nurture. We provide emotional support, we provide compassion and emphathy, we provide physical affection, laughter happiness, my list can go on my dear. If women brought nothing in a relationship there would be more single men than ladies, the average man cannot stay single without any woman by sight for even a year, yet women can go years without any man nearby. What does that tell you? Men can shout all they want about this ‘ leech’ mentality when in reality the dependency levels men have are much higher than women. Is your question answered?
cry cry cry
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2019
Isn’t it common sense to be independent? What if things go left the relationship doesn’t work out, you’re left with nothing... is that smart? A wise woman will always have a savings account hidden with money, a small business that can fetch her money, THiS IS COMMON SENSE. However, when you’re in a relationship, this whole I’m miss independent must die. It’s not about dimming your light, it’s actually about being smart and strategic. A man is in your life to provide and protect you, let him do his job. Let him take on that responsibility 100 percent. Do you understand that this could even motivate him more and push him to work harder just to please you? This is what men like, so stop trying to pamper and spoil these men. When they know wifey is available to help them financially, why won’t they stay stagnant? Do you ever see men fighting on this forum about sharing domestic responsibilities? No because it doesn’t benefit them. Open your eyes and stop being dumb. This is why so many women end up suffering, because they think with their heart and not their brain.
Ginalex:
My dear, God bless you jare. Many of them here are guilty of this... See how they're trying so hard to twist the narrative to mean what it's not. No one said dudes shouldn't spend on their babes? undecided Many here lack the ability to comprehend what the OP is about.

Simple be independent... Stop being a leech. Be more... Contribute something... But they'll see no sense in that and would assume you are dating a "broke" dude or a "low life" for telling the truth. These are the ones that see a relationship as a full time job... They feel entitled to a "salary" at the end of the month from the dude because they are "dating".

All what they have to offer in a relationship is SEX AND NOTHING ELSE. Take away that they become confused and powerless... Because they're all a bunch of lazy Dumbass bimbos... angry angry

Y'all should GO GET A REAL JOB. HE IS YOUR BF NOT YOUR FATHER OR HUSBAND... WHEW!! angry angry angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Na wa for some girls sha they just want to please a man by force, then after wasting their youth on men that have used them, they’ll be crying wolf. They’re more heartbroken and bitter women walking around the streets because they always think with their hearts and not their brain. I’ve not given my current fiancé a dime and I never will, yet I’ve been more valuable to him than anyone in his life. Since we met he has successfully started his own restaurant, he has become a leader in church, he has also invested money in stock in the space of 7 months. You don’t have to financially contribute to a mans life to add value, please! This is 2019, it’s time to be smart ladies ahbeg.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Isn’t it common sense to be independent? What if things go left the relationship doesn’t work out, you’re left with nothing... is that smart? A wise woman will always have a savings account hidden with money, a small business that can fetch her money, THiS IS COMMON SENSE. However, when you’re in a relationship, this whole I’m miss independent must die. It’s not about dimming your light, it’s actually about being smart and strategic. A man is in your life to provide and protect you, let him do his job. Let him take on that responsibility 100 percent. Do you understand that this could even motivate him more and push him to work harder just to please you? This is what men like, so stop trying to pamper and spoil these men. When they know wifey is available to help them financially, why won’t they stay stagnant? Do you ever see men fighting on this forum about sharing domestic responsibilities? No because it doesn’t benefit them. Open your eyes and stop being dumb. This is why so many women end up suffering, because they think with their heart and not their brain.
Stop twisting and mixing things up to suit your entitlement mentality.

Your points of domestic responsibilities only applies in marriage .
Nobody say make guy no spend for you.
The main point of the thread is DO NOT WAIT FOR GUYS TO SPEND ON YOU!
WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING, YOU GET IT FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU CAN! SHISH!

IS THAT TOO TWISTED TO COMPREHEND MAMACITA ?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2019
Domestic responsibilities only applies in marriage, yet men are not willing to marry a babe who can’t cook and clean? How exactly will they know this if she’s not performing these duties for him before marriage? You’ve not heard of women becoming house girlfriends before wives? Please go and sit down.
Mariangeles:

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Domestic responsibilities only applies in marriage, yet men are not willing to marry a babe who can’t cook and clean? How exactly will they know this if she’s not performing these duties for him before marriage? You’ve not heard of women becoming house girlfriends before wives? Please go and sit down.
No! Sitting is what you do best "sitting princess"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Nobody say make guy no spend for you.
The main point of the thread is DO NOT WAIT FOR GUYS TO SPEND ON YOU!
WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING, YOU GET IT FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU CAN! SHISH!

IS THAT TOO TWISTED TO COMPREHEND MAMACITA ?
And if I want to wait for my boyfriend to spend nko? What happened? Do men not wait for their babes to cook for them even though they can cook for themselves? What is the problem, we are human beings and we benefit from the relationships that we have with others. Yes I’ve got my own money, but I want you to spend on me and I will wait, what now happened? What is the issue and why are you so offended by it? If you don’t have the money you go your own way, no be so? I think men are so offended by it because they don’t have the means to provide hence making them frustrated which makes them retaliate against women. It’s just that simple.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Porn? / New Chapter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.