Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! (14331 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
1. You asked me a question. You asked what do you as a woman CONTRIBUTE to a mans life? This doesn’t mean that without a woman he cannot have these things, however these attributes are things that a woman can additionally add to his life. As human beings we can all decide to function on our own, financially, emotionally. , spiritually etc. A man can make himself happy, he can provide for himself, cook for himself, so why do men decide to get married? We involve ourselves in relationships that can boost these traits and take us to the next level. Isnt this common sense? No man is an island and whether you can provide these things for yourself or not, we still need to interact with the opposite sex for companionship and the attributes associated with it. Duuuhhh

2. If that’s the case, and two heads are better than one, then why can’t bachelors hold the same level of success as married men? Can two male friends provide that emotionally support and motivation that a woman can? Men and women are not wired the same, the words
Of wisdom that a woman can provide is not the same that a man can provide. We can agree to disagree but take a look around you and the truth shall reveal itself to you. Most men do not reach the peak of their success until there is a woman by their side.

3. As for your last paragraph, I don’t know what exactly you want me to say. They’re different forms of working together to reach a common goal. We do not have to be contributing in an identical manner, but we shall get there. The fact that I choose to not financially contribute does not mean my ‘ hands are not on deck’.

I just want to ask you one question, what exactly are you expecting women to contribute in a relationship, disregarding the things that I have already mentioned? Nobody is disputing female independence here, it’s paramount. When a man comes together with a woman, each individual must play their role for the relationship to work out smoothly.

what is this one saying, this is just gallant rubbish

there are many successful single men without women and do not need them in their lives.

men are more hardworking and goal oriented when they are single than when married

many men nowadays do not need companionship

Most men do not reach the peak of their success until there is a woman by their side( the most ridiculous statement i have ever read), nowadays many single men are building without any motivation or encouragement from women, infact the women are the one discouraging them, many men now are reaching the peak of their career without women by their side.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by pansophist(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
I have to agree with saffi, and the men should try to see her point without trying to win" arguments. Women contribute to relationship in a different way than men (speaking in a traditional sense), such as foregoing all the advances she receives from society to be faithful to a man (women reach their peak sexual market value faster than men), accepting to be the carrier of a man's gene to the next generational rounds (eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap), her body going through thorough modification during pregnancy, and to nurture the youngling until maturity. A woman that has made such sacrifices to her man should be appreciated by a man who should demonstrate it by providing for the family.

Women naturally are born with wealth society values (beauty, fertility, youthfulness, chastity), and her looking for a man to provide for her is her natural mating strategy (evolutionary biology folks). She is basically playing not to loose. Personally, I'll take care of my woman, and remove the burden of her going into the wild world to compete, I'm better suitable for that. It's a complimentary relationship, and each partner engage in area they thrive easily.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

You should also ask the same of men.

You have mentioned a lot of personal attributes such as empathy, motivation etc., are you saying only women have a monopoly on this and until a man has a woman in his life, he cannot be motivated, is not happy, is lacking compassion? Does this even make sense to you?

A man not succeeding till he has a woman is false. It is a simple case of two heads being better than one, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the genders of the two heads. Fact is, two people working towards a common goal will probably achieve it quicker than one person.

Operative words here are;

1)working-not one working and the other waiting for the other to produce results. No! it's all hands on deck.

2) Common goal- You cannot both be working towards different agendas.

So what is the common goal you want to share with your man? If you haven't met him yet, what are you doing currently to prepare yourself and skill sets that you will need to deploy when you meet him and you are commencing a life together towards the future you both want?

i wanna kiss you a hundred times for making sense but i will just calm down... you said the truth

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
pansophist:
I have to agree with saffi, and the men should try to see her point without trying to win" arguments. Women contribute to relationship in a different way than men (speaking in a traditional sense), such as foregoing all the advances she receives from society to be faithful to a man (women reach their peak sexual market value faster than men), accepting to be the carrier of a man's gene to the generational rounds (eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap), her body going through thorough modification during pregnancy, and to nurture the youngling until maturity. A woman that has made such sacrifices to her man should not be still expected to provide for herself, that's not sustainable. It is only when a woman has refuse to uphold her traditional duties, then a man should not be expected to cater for her.

Women naturally are born with wealth society values (beauty, fertility, youthfulness, chastity), and her looking for a man to provide for her is her natural mating strategy (evolutionary biology folks). She is basically playing to win, but again, like I said earlier, it is if she will be loyal and submissive to her man, then she should be entitled to be catered for, and blessed with the energy of a masculine man. Personally, I'll take care of my woman, and remove the burden of her going into the wild world to compete, I'm better suitable for that. It's a complimentary relationshi, and each partner engage in area they thrive easily.

i do not agree with you..nothing bad in taking care of a woman but we have seen that even if you give her 1000gifts she will still cheat on you as long as the marriage is boring and does not meet her fantasy.

i think recently, i have been able to be self-reliant on myself and i dont need a woman to make me do what i want to do, my goal is my goal, and the only reason why i will want a woman in my life is for society sake, nowadays, i am inpatient for nagging and complaint or emotional and mind games, but if it is a woman goal to just born pekin, sorry i cant stand that, if a woman cannot bring good ideas or cannot bring intelligent contribution to the survival of our life as a team, then sorry the marriage for me will be an unhappy one.

no woman is entitled to be taken care of, she also has to work for it to calm ownership of any success the marriage created or made.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
We can agree to disagree but when a man marries the right woman, his success story elevates and that is the truth. If you marry the wrong woman, that is your fault and you’ll have yourself to blame for choosing the wrong woman who which will then lead to your downfall. Now keep in mind that I said Most not all. Most of the successful men in Nigeria today are married, and their wives met them with only a quarter of what they have today. We can agree to disagree, but that is your problem.
lilwetdick:

what is this one saying, this is just gallant rubbish

there are many successful single men without women and do not need them in their lives.

men are more hardworking and goal oriented when they are single than when married

many men nowadays do not need companionship

Most men do not reach the peak of their success until there is a woman by their side( the most ridiculous statement i have ever read), nowadays many single men are building without any motivation or encouragement from women, infact the women are the one discouraging them, many men now are reaching the peak of their career without women by their side.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
But men and women are not the same.
We are not biologically created to provide the same
Traits in a relationship. If that’s the case why not date your fellow woman? undecided
shaybebaby:

Everything she expects from her man.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Like I said you do not need a woman to suceed. But picking the RIGHt woman can definitely take your success to the next level. Infact we don’t need anybody to do anything for us. We can all decide to function on our own and live as an island. The truth is that we are social beings that crave companionship and relationships. Look around you, most men at the top are married or they’re in a long term relationship. Especially after a specific age. The fact that you’ve never met a woman that has motivated you, is your fault. But trust me, if you meet the right girl she will elevate your success to a level you never imagined subconsciously and you won’t even realise it.
truthsayer009:

Lmao, this is very wrong IMO. As a matter of Fact, women are big distractions to Men goals & careers, you do not need a Woman to prosper at all, everyone you who succeeded had made steps & took decisions years ago that took them to where they are.

Once you get married your life slows down by almost 50%, when I say live I'm referring to Career goals. Women require attention, time, love & care, all of that takes your time. If you focus your attention on your Career goals & ignore everything a Woman brings, you will go a long way.

Being single makes you focus on Career, You will do excellently well. Relationships are drawbacks in every way.

I do not need any woman to motivate me, fear of poverty has already done that.
No girl has ever motivated me to become what I am today. I am where I am because I made some choices & by Gods grace.

The reason why a Man needs a woman is for companionship, sex & child birth, you can also put love in the mix. Nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
But men and women are not the same.
We are not biologically created to provide the same
Traits in a relationship. If that’s the case why not date your fellow woman? undecided
Yet both genders are human beings, bleed red, have hearts, brains, hands etc. The last two being what you need to provide, and the heart being what drives the feeling and need for companionship.

I have not asserted biological similarity but I'm not sure what biology has to do with providing for the people you care about.

Does contributing or attempting to contribute everything you can and not choose make you less of a woman?

Does paying your own bills make you less of a woman?

Does being strong for your man make you less of a woman?

Does your man not being able to provide materially for you even though he meets your emotional and physical needs make him less of a man?

A fat bank account is not the measure of a man, he is more than that.

Your level of dependency is not a measure of your womanhood.

If you cannot be responsible for yourself, how can you be responsible for another let alone kids who are by nature, helpless and need to depend on others for their survival?

Why are you choosing to be an infant in a relationship between to grownass people?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
We can agree to disagree but when a man marries the right woman, his success story elevates and that is the truth. If you marry the wrong woman, that is your fault and you’ll have yourself to blame for choosing the wrong woman who which will then lead to your downfall. Now keep in mind that I said Most not all. Most of the successful men in Nigeria today are married, and their wives met them with only a quarter of what they have today. We can agree to disagree, but that is your problem.

i tthink, you made a good point of writing down that we men need to marry good women but how do you know a good woman, when everyone is pretending and acting.

i think, most of the married successful men in nigeria are from the older generation and infact, if you read their history, it takes about 20-25 years for them to be very successful in their line of business maybe except people that steal government money.

the new generation is different, also this age with its new ways of doing business, have made it easier for men to create something from young and achieving their goals without women being involved in their lives, ever head of all the nerds stories, guys who were rejected by women and create massive wealth, even some of them dont need women in their lives, presently, some of them got married and divorced, they believe in their freedom,i believe when a man is free, ambitious and motivated, he can conquer the world.
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
What is this one cosigning? Abeg we are womyn and we deserve to be spoiled rotten by men!!!
Nor go hustle spoil yourself...Yeye angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by IamD18: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Funny thread!

Excluding OP. For Guest007 and XhosaNostra to be reasonable like this, I don't think they are Nigerians.

It's a pity Nigeria is cursed with the most foolish, stewpid and senseless gold digging women we have on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi, I will give you this. We have been debating this topic rationally and respectfully, with no name calling and cat fighting. I commend you for that and for that reason, I believe there is a rational young lady behind the misguided thoughts.

I also sense that you mean well but perhaps conditioned by the society around you. That makes it difficult to accept that there may be a better way but still you have engaged and for that, I know you will grow and perhaps reevaluate some of your beliefs with time.

Holla at me girl if you wish, pm me. You deserve more than society has drummed into you. So does your future spouse. He deserves the best version of you you can be and when you are that, you will not accept anyone who is less than the best of themselves. Together you will challenge, grow and help each other be your best versions.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yes we are human beings but we are two different genders. We emotionally physically and mentally operate in extremely different ways therefore adding completely different values to the world. What is so hard to understand that? A man and woman can not operate in the same exact way in relationship it’s just impossible. Feminine and masculine energy react to situations that are contrasting, so I don’t understand why you’re trying to oppress this opinion that we are all human beings. We are All human beings but we are distinctively different.

Yes I can pay my own bills. Yes I can go out to work. Yes a man can cook for himself. A man can motivate himself. We can all do things for ourselves and we can decide
To be loners in our own world. But the truth remains that when looking for companionship we look for traits that can be beneficial to ourselves. We look for value. Women tend to look for providers and men tend to look for nurtures. Does this necessarily mean they can not function by themselves? Does this automatically mean they are infants looking for someone to take control of their lives? No.

Listen if you want to be ‘miss independent I can do everything on my own’, then that is your business love. Let’s see how far that will take you. But as for me, if a man must come into my life, he must show me that he can provide and that is the end of story. Not because I cannot provide it for myself, but because that is a companionship trait that I desire. And if he can’t live up t my standard, then he can bounce. It’s as simple as abc. This is the main reason why men have the audacity to call women leeches, all because they have a standard in which they expect their partner to reach, the partner cannot reach their standard and in return they lash out, out of frustration. It’s not by force.

shaybebaby:

Yet both genders are human beings, bleed red, have hearts, brains, hands etc. The last two being what you need to provide, and the heart being what drives the feeling and need for companionship.

I have not asserted biological similarity but I'm not sure what biology has to do with providing for the people you care about.

Does contributing or attempting to contribute everything you can and not choose make you less of a woman?

Does your man not being able to provide materially for you even though he meets your emotional and physical needs make him less of a man?

If you cannot be responsible for yourself, how can you be responsible for another let alone kids who are by nature, helpless and need to depend on others for their survival?

Why are you choosing to be an infant in a relationship between to grownass people?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
khiaa:

I agree with everything you wrote but unfortunately, they won't change until the men change. It's the men who gave them this sense of entitlement because the men will do and pay any price for what's between their legs, the women know this and will milk them for whatever they can get from them. As far as the jobs go, the men are supposed to build the community and make jobs available for all who needs them, that is the problem with our black community in America, the men don't build. undecided

something to learn and ponder about... the black men dont build is not only an african american stuff, it is also a nigerian stuff, when they have small money they spend it on entitled women, pathetic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by DMerciful(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Like I said you do not need a woman to suceed. But picking the RIGHt woman can definitely take your success to the next level. Infact we don’t need anybody to do anything for us. We can all decide to function on our own and live as an island. The truth is that we are social beings that crave companionship and relationships. Look around you, most men at the top are married or they’re in a long term relationship. Especially after a specific age. The fact that you’ve never met a woman that has motivated you, is your fault. But trust me, if you meet the right girl she will elevate your success to a level you never imagined subconsciously and you won’t even realise it.
You're talking from both sides of your mouth.

The bolded only applies to hardworking women not idle princesses .
You can't use that phrase because it doesn't apply to you .
How can you motive a man when you do nothing ??
What ideas can you bring to the table when you have no idea ??

Are you just going to "motivate" him with sex and comfort every time he needs new ideas ?
He'll easily get bored of you . Heck! You'll bore yourself too.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Well we can disagree to agree. Most Women are emotional beings, if you study them enough you will know if they are good for you or not. Most men that married the wrong one saw signs in the beginning that they chose to ignore. Women are not very good at hiding emotions and that is our weakness. Like I said they’re always exceptions to the rule. They’re some men out there who can soar to the sky without any woman. But majorityyyyy of men need that feminine energy around them to subconsciously motivate them to do better. And once you get married and create a family, the motivation normally increases to provide for them. I know what I’m saying.
lilwetdick:

i tthink, you made a good point of writing down that we men need to marry good women but how do you know a good woman, when everyone is pretending and acting.

i think, most of the married successful men in nigeria are from the older generation and infact, if you read their history, it takes about 20-25 years for them to be very successful in their line of business maybe except people that steal government money.

the new generation is different, also this age with its new ways of doing business, have made it easier for men to create something from young and achieving their goals without women being involved in their lives, ever head of all the nerds stories, guys who were rejected by women and create massive wealth, even some of them dont need women in their lives, presently, some of them got married and divorced, they believe in their freedom,i believe when a man is free, ambitious and motivated, he can conquer the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Yes we are human beings but we are two different genders. We emotionally physically and mentally operate in extremely different ways therefore adding completely different values to the world. What is so hard to understand that? A man and woman can not operate in the same exact way in relationship it’s just impossible. Feminine and masculine energy react to situations that are contrasting, so I don’t understand why you’re trying to oppress this opinion that we are all human beings. We are All human beings but we are distinctively different.

Yes I can pay my own bills. Yes I can go out to work. Yes a man can cook for himself. A man can motivate himself. We can all do things for ourselves and we can decide
To be loners in our own world. But the truth remains that when looking for companionship we look for traits that can be beneficial to ourselves. We look for value. Women tend to look for providers and men tend to look for nurtures. Does this necessarily mean they can not function by themselves? Does this automatically mean they are infants looking for someone to take control of their lives? No.

Listen if you want to be ‘miss independent I can do everything on my own’, then that is your business love. Let’s see how far that will take you. But as for me, if a man must come into my life, he must show me that he can provide and that is the end of story. Not because I cannot provide it for myself, but because that is a companionship trait that I desire. And if he can’t live up t my standard, then he can bounce. It’s as simple as abc. This is the main reason why men have the audacity to call women leeches, all because they have a standard in which they expect their partner to reach, the partner cannot reach their standard and in return they lash out, out of frustration. It’s not by force.

It's great to have standards but please don't set standards that you haven't achieved for yourself. It makes you a hypocrite.

Where you used "I can" with regards to paying your own bills and going out to work, I actually pay my own bills and go out to work without a man contributing a cent.

The essentials in my life, I do and I do brilliantly. Then men who have been in my life spend on me, not because I expect them to but because they choose to and I accept graciously. What more, I spend in return, not because they ask me to but because that's what a relationship is about.. Give and take and all measures and to whatever extent you are capable of.

You have a point in stating that we look for traits that are beneficial to us. But how can you want to constitute a liability and sell that as being of benefit to men?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:

It's high time we start talking about the "How" and not just the "What".

So kindly tell me how the "Right girl" would motivate me?

For real now, no shading. I actually want to know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by IamD18: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Are you just going to "motivate" him with sex anytime he needs new ideas ?
He'll easily get bored of you .
In my opinion, a lady gold digger can motivate a man by staying lazy and idle at home watching telemundo.

Don't you think so? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:

In my opinion, a lady gold digger can motivate a man by staying lazy and idle at home watching telemundo.

Don't you think so? grin grin

...and cooking indomie for you grin
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Well we can disagree to agree. Most Women are emotional beings, if you study them enough you will know if they are good for you or not. Most men that married the wrong one saw signs in the beginning that they chose to ignore. Women are not very good at hiding emotions and that is our weakness. Like I said they’re always exceptions to the rule. They’re some men out there who can soar to the sky without any woman. But majorityyyyy of men need that feminine energy around them to subconsciously motivate them to do better. And once you get married and create a family, the motivation normally increases to provide for them. I know what I’m saying.

i think this majority of men you talk about are the men that need female approval to do things, these are the same men that cant live without a woman, will poison themselves once a woman leave them and they are the same men that dont accomplish anything in life, so if a woman isnt there, they wont do anything.

these majority of men that needs the feminine energy to do things are not builders, not ambitious rather pleasers not useful to society.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Really? So I need to be earning 1000s of Naira before I can motivate a man? Most of you are even intimated by hard working woman, once your woman is doing better than you, you begin to get jealous and discouraged. Motivation comes in different forms. I can motivate a man from just being in his presence and looking my best. I can motivate a man by reminding him of his good qualities. I can motivate by making him feel good. They’re so many ways to motivate a man, subconsciously that he won’t even realise. I don’t have to financially contribute to anything to motivate him, do you have any more questions ?
Mariangeles:

Are you just going to "motivate" him with sex anytime he needs new ideas ?
He'll easily get bored of you .

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Really? So I need to be earning 1000s of Naira before I can motivate a man? Most of you are even intimated by hard working woman, once your woman is doing better than you, you begin to get jealous and discouraged. Motivation comes in different forms. I can motivate a man from just being in his presence and looking my best. I can motivate a man by reminding him of his good qualities. I can motivate by making him feel good. They’re so many ways to motivate a man, subconsciously that he won’t even realise. I don’t have to financially contribute to anything to motivate him, do you have any more questions ?
First of all shocked
Secondly grin
Last but not least, the world is fast moving, try to catch up girl. LEVEL UP!

WOMEN ARE RUNNING THINGS .
DON'T BE LEFT OUT!
BE LIKE OKONJO-IWEALA ! YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO !

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Preshy561(f): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Saffi:
Lol.
Well, you made my day.
QED. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Ginalex(f): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
shaybebaby:

A billion likes for you sis kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by IamD18: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
...and cooking indomie for you grin
And by reciting Psalm91 every night.

Mariangeles, please come and motivate me. I want to be like Dangote by next week.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
But give and take is not always going to be an identical transaction. A man can provide in one way and a woman can provide in another way. Why is that so difficult to understand, I don’t get it. So providing compassion, motivation and all these nurturing traits that men naturally look for anyways, are liabilities? I don’t really understand why it’s a must for a woman to contribute financially to a relationship or she automatically becomes useless. When in reality most men do not even desire it, and to conclude men and women are just not the same. I don’t understand how that makes me hypocritical. If a man can desire a great cook but he cannot cook himself, does that also make
Him a hypocrite? A man can desire a virgin when he’s slept with the whole community but nobody bats an eyelid. But the minute a woman want a man with money, people begin to question her financial status like she’s undeserving. To be honest that’s more hypocritical to me.
shaybebaby:

It's great to have standards but please don't set standards that you haven't achieved for yourself. It makes you a hypocrite.

Where you used "I can" with regards to paying your own bills and going out to work, I actually pay my own bills and go out to work without a man contributing a cent.

The essentials in my life, I do and I do brilliantly. Then men who have been in my life spend on me, not because I expect them to but because they choose to and I accept graciously. What more, I spend in return, not because they ask me to but because that's what a relationship is about.. Give and take and all measures and to whatever extent you are capable of.

You have a point in stating that we look for traits that are beneficial to us. But how can you want to constitute a liability and sell that as being of benefit to men?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by shaybebaby(f): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ginalex:
A billion likes for you sis kiss kiss
2 billion thank yous, sis. Ye shall go far, always be an asset wherever you go and never a liability. Amin! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Ginalex(f): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
First of all shocked
Secondly grin

DON'T BE LEFT OUT!
Preach sister, PREACH cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
They are running things that is great and they should choose men who are financially above them or somewhat on their level or it will not work, that’s if that haven’t already. And that is truth. Any more questions ?
Mariangeles:
First of all shocked
Secondly grin

DON'T BE LEFT OUT!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! by Mariangeles(f): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:

And by reciting Psalm91 every night.

Mariangeles, please come and motivate me. I want to be like Dangote by next week.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do Alphas Shoot Their Shot ? / See The Woman Who Broke World Record For Having S8x With 919 Men In 24 Hours / A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.