Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84921 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2019
It's shocking some things that married folks do. We ain't saints but haba. I know of a married lady who just passed off her married boyfriend's baby as her husbands own. She and her boy friend are colleagues also. Anyway, like they say, no body holy pass. Sin na sin.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Norabay(f): 2:02pm On May 08, 2019
if i know ur wife i wil personally inform her, i got no advice for you.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by focus7: 2:04pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

Tell yourself it's over between the two of you and keep assuring yourself of it even when you see her.

Ensure that you maintain strictly a working relationship with her and nothing more. Bar her from visiting your family henceforth and if she threatened bringing your wife into the know tell her she should feel free as you are ready to own up to it and also assure her you will equally bring her hubby into the know both what you doing with her and what she is doing with others in your office.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ghettochild4u(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

So far the deed has been done.. I won't castigate u...
I will advice u cut ties with her... And one day her hubby will catch her by himself.. Restrict her from coming to ur house.... Tell ur wife it's cos u suspect shes dating ur boss.....
Is a simple sturvz
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by kolosman(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2019
Uncle, wake your wife by 4am on a Saturday morning, observe your morning devotion then go down on your kneels and confess to your wife. Tell her d truth and nothing but the truth. Trust me, if you can do that, your interest in that lady will vanish off instantly. For the fear of your wife will be the very beginning of your wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ghettochild4u(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=bentben post=78198990]So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Cut all ties with her n restrict her from coming to ur house, tell ur wife she's sleeping with ur boss n u are sure of it....
Is a simple sturv ooo

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Tanyabee(f): 2:06pm On May 08, 2019
As for me, I feel you dont love your wife as much as you love her friend and you are blind to see it. You feel disgusted,embarrased and betrayed but you should know you would give her double of that dose and it might be more difficult for her to heal.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Bonapart(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

trash and lies
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Damfostopper(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2019
ur introvert but ur dick is extrovert ......yeye organization..... you belong to nobody.... you belong to everybody

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Rotji(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2019
Hmmmm this thing is not easy at all, it takes lots of courage, will power and grace to overcome adultery. I'm a witness, few years ago my wife was pregnant and in school (strong woman) and very very far from me. This colleague and very good friend of mine whose husband also works in the company suddenly said she's develop feelings for me O! Ah I used lots of wisdom to brush off and downplay her advances, after a while she came back with stories of how she and her husband were having issues and she wanted to get back at him and blablabla. Last last she apologized and everything went back to normal.

You see as a married man you will come across such temptations, they'll come with the foolish excuses of falling for you, husband not treating them well etc. But if you love your wife and family and fear God, you'll not fall into their traps.

For you to come clean, you have to confess to your wife and show her how genuinely sorry and regretful you are and how in your life you'll never near that kind of life again.

After that let that other woman know that your wife is now aware and she should steer clear of you or else ......

6 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On May 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
And what are the men?

I am surprised he is insulting the woman. She is the real MVP in all of this...

Using two blokos and having them fight over her. Must be one hottiegrin

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by AerialMapper: 2:10pm On May 08, 2019
To expose this guy is doing me!

I know his real moniker and will expose him at 5 PM today
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Brooke60(f): 2:10pm On May 08, 2019
thegreencoal:

Don't do this because of you do, your wife will definitely divorce you and your concubine might want to be your new wife. Best is for you to find another job, never tell your wife about it and cut off your concubine completely, else you could ruin your entire family and career simultaneously.
That woman can later tell the wife just to cause trouble. He should tell his wife

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ayomidepaul(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2019
my brother you need Jesus right now cry
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by benjanny(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2019
You are the most stupid person in the land of Amaifeke
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Myjohnson: 2:14pm On May 08, 2019
Here is what to do...u have to confess to your wife and make her understand DAT u are deeply sorry..make sure she forgives you..u have to know how to play your card in that regard.... D next step is to set her up so that ur wife will catch both of u...this is necessary because it will put separation BTW two of u...d reason for ds set up is this...d lady in question can make ur boss to sack u...if u are not doing what she wants I bet u d next thing is to look for a way manipulate ur boss to sack u...since is also straffed by ur boss...forget abt d relationship BTW u and ur boss..fear woman...
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2019
Hahaa, murderphucker is not sorry, he's only pissed the bish is straffing another niqqa in the same office. I pity your wife.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by TemmyT002(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2019
Nawa oooooooo
Anyway, be happy she is chasing another man now. You are free.
Focus on your wife. Come clean to her if you love yourself.
Cut all ties with the woman.
Go and sin no more.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by kowopealajo: 2:19pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

continue bleeping her jare
that man go collect am for your hand...... oloriburuku omo
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Amopeekun(f): 2:19pm On May 08, 2019
[Sorry sir fa but OP is not confessing anything neither is he remorseful. He said he is hurt and needs advice. Chai!!!
May God keep your wife safe and healthy wherever she is. May the good Lord comfort her and blees her. quote author=olulove post=78202525]Feel sorry for the wife though, poor woman!

OP has actually confessed his shortcomings, I feel he needs a second and last chance..

He needs to thread cautiously now, considering the fact that every one suspect there's an ongoing affair between him nd his wife's friend.

Affairs are fantasy of our imagination, he needs to clear off whatever emotion or pleasure he got from the affair i it his head/mind and channels same to his wife and family.

OP may God help and guide you.
[/quote]
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Tanyabee(f): 2:20pm On May 08, 2019
As for me, I have no advice to give you than to say that I feel you dont love your wife as much as you love her friend .Also, the respect is not there and you are blind to see it. You feel disgusted,embarrassed and hurt but I dont think you know you would give your wife double of that dose and it might be more difficult for her to heal
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by mayusguy(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2019
We should advice you when you already know the right thing to do, Mr man continue fvcking you hear until magun catches you then i’d be the happiest man alive grin grin
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by xcrew20: 2:21pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Bro, I once was in your shoe, and I had to take a decision to save my life and family, by moving out. You either quit that job or request for a transfer or even change of office. Mine was a neighbor, married just like me. It went to the extend that we were virtually hooked with each other. The last time, I could remember was right in her shop, and it wasn't up to 15 or 20 minutes there about, her husband came in. But seen a neighbor around, he did not suspect anything. Since then, both the guilt feelings, and fear of been caught, I had to advice myself. I quietly moved my family and cut off every form of communication. Sometimes, you could reminiscence those scene in your mind, but bro, its a dangerous game to play.
In a nutshell, my advice is either quit the job, or seek for a transfer. Then try and reduce your communication with her. Wetin dey sweet dey kill ó

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 08, 2019
pocohantas:

I am surprised he is insulting the woman. She is the real MVP in all of this...

Using two blokos and having them fight over her. Must be one hottiegrin
The woman was the only LovePeddler he saw here. The married men with kids that are dogs had to be exonerated 'cause our society encourages infidelity from men.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Kolomanagee: 2:23pm On May 08, 2019
Guy na die remain for you that's all.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by brookz: 2:23pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

A very candid advice indeed grin
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Michelle55: 2:24pm On May 08, 2019
This is beyond me.. Ngwanu, marriage therapists over to you guys

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

My only advice to you is everybody is a w hore, Men are hypocrites, women are hypocrites just as the male folks but the difference between you and your wife is she hasn't got the seamless opportunity to cheat on you as well. Like i said before we all are w hores in our head regardless of gender, Only the once caught in the act takes the blame, scolding and consequences and if
you haven't been caught good for you till you get caught. Because you would eventually get caught.

Don't get caught or quit already.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Kolomanagee: 2:25pm On May 08, 2019
Guy na die remain for you that's all I can tell you.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by EXPRESSSMAN: 2:25pm On May 08, 2019
Very soon all una Children will orphaned by AIDS.[/quote]

This is the best advice so far. The OP cannot stop because it will not be easy to stop once started until death do them part.
So Op it is up to you to keep enjoying or quit if it is not already too late.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.