Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (19727 Views)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by kings59: 11:27am On May 12, 2019
Guys caused these. Must you give her TP, imagine going somewhere without a back up.

You should have other money in case if things turn bad.

If your Gf comes to your house, just be gentle as a guy, discuss and don't touch her or discuss love topics with her.

After an hour, she won't even dare to ask you for TP.

It's now a priority to give her TP because others do it and it's well supported and practiced.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:31am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
grin grin cheesy grin Thanks. I hope I'm not wrong demanding for transport fare from her
am sorry your girlfriend is not a real woman . Real woman give their man transport fare with even some Jara ontop to buy things he likes

8 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 11:40am On May 12, 2019
please don't leave until she gives u ur tfare

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by crackhaus: 12:28pm On May 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Don't tag me to nonsense, except of course your brain is on leave. My stand on this is very clear, no one owes you shît, definitely not tfare. If you go visiting your bf/gf, by all means have your transport money.

If the person decides to give you, lucky you.
If he/she doesn't, you can only pray God softens their minds. It is not your right.

Thank you.
Ordinary t-fare and you have turned preacher, God is now involved.

Is he asking for her father's house?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by DankemzI(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2019
Report to her siblings, call your side chics and report her nonchalant character to them....
Don't leave that house until she gives you tfare, she's not a real woman.
Why date even date a broke lady Na her type qo buy singlet n boxer during your birthday. Don't Bleep her again until she performs her duty

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by crackhaus: 12:36pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I'm going to work tomorrow, I need to go home and prepare for tomorrow job. I can't have sex with her since she can't give me transport money
Bro if you can find a way to sort yourself out, please do so you don't miss work because of one broke girl. And yes, no more sex till she apologizes with a gift.

How can a girl invite her boyfriend to her house because she needed company, and in the end not give him common t-fare to go home after satisfying her with his body?

This is why it is sometimes good to date only girls that have a car. This embarrassment won't be happening if she wasn't broke ass.

You've learnt your lesson.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by pocohantas(f): 12:42pm On May 12, 2019
crackhaus:

Doesn't matter.
Just hope God softens her heart.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I went to see my girlfriend yesterday for weekend groove and now I want to go home for tomorrow service and I asked her for TRANSPORT money but she refused to give me because it's a guy that gives women transport money and not the other way round.

I will update you guys soon
I didn't just read this

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't move an inch.... You have my blessings...

If she finally give you the transport money, count it very well in her presence and tell her to help you carry your bag to the park.

I support this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2019
crackhaus:

The matter tire me oh. I no just wan quote her because she get bad mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by duduade: 1:05pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I will update tomorrow what panned out and I will give you a mention.

If you thinking of marrying this girl then you will be entering one chance.. This ain't a helper..

Please get someone more matured..

Not someone who can't thrash issues single-handedly but will prefer to bring third parties into their relationship...

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by CAPSLOCKED: 1:05pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't move an inch.... You have my blessings...

If she finally give you the transport money, count it very well in her presence and tell her to help you carry your bag to the park........ ...
AS A "REAL WOMAN".
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 1:07pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Lmfao!!! grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
How can she expect me to do that after coming to her house to spend weekend and giving her my body for sex? I'm not a prostitute and I won't allow her to treat me like one
Use your vex money carry yourself home then break up with her over the phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2019
Bossjakande your advice is needed here. A brother is going through a very difficult time. He needs some help

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by QueenSekxy(f): 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
How can she expect me to do that after coming to her house to spend weekend and giving her my body for sex? I'm not a prostitute and I won't allow her to treat me like one
Some idiots think this one is a serious somebody.
Smh!! Mumu
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On May 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Use your vex money carry yourself home then break up with her over the phone. grin

Dumbskull didn't have tfare.
Later he will be forming alfa male grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 1:29pm On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Some idiots think this one is a serious somebody.
Smh!! Mumu
cant you behave yourself for some minutes?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Michelle55: 1:30pm On May 12, 2019
Dude you really cracked me up.. Thanks anyways cheesy We get the message that you are trying to pass across, so in essence you want the T-FARE CREW to end bah?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 1:39pm On May 12, 2019
pocohantas:

You don't need to insult people to pass your message so please behave accordingly sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Not even vex money grin

I seriously do not know where this world is leading to, now they want transport fare cheesy grin . Very soon they will demand that women should pay the dowry, no problem sha. Na to give am basket go buy paper for market sure pass. grin

Make we all change role nah.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 1:47pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I went to see my girlfriend yesterday for weekend groove and now I want to go home for tomorrow service and I asked her for TRANSPORT money but she refused to give me because it's a guy that gives women transport money and not the other way round.

I will update you guys soon
Broke men are not supposed to have erection, what are you doing with a girl?
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 1:48pm On May 12, 2019
Latest update
My grandma has been keeping malice since she woke up, she is acting like I demanded for something bigger like other guys rather I asked for tfare
home.

It all started on Friday evening when she called me in the office and asked if I will come over for weekend and I answered in the affirmative without bothering to ask her for transport money going back because I believe that when you ask your bf to come then *common sense * should tell you to give him transport money when he is going back. N
Now I'm in this quagmire of having a wicked gf who doesn't care about me but tells me she loves me. It seems I'm just her intimacy gadget. I will deny her sex so that she will know what she is missing.

Her neighbors are back from church and I think it's time to raze the roof by scattering and demanding for my tfare because it's MY RIGHT

CC RIYAHDGODDESS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 1:50pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Broke men are not supposed to have erection, what are you doing with a girl?
Broke ladies are not supposed to get wet or hornny also. Why did she ask me to come

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 12, 2019
Guest007 will like this thread. grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 1:53pm On May 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Not even vex money grin

I seriously do not know where this world is leading to, now they want transport fare cheesy grin . Very soon they will demand that women should pay the dowry, no problem sha. Na to give am basket go buy paper for market sure pass. grin

Make we all change role nah.
It's about an equal world where everyone rights needs to be respected. She demands when she visits so I have every right to do same

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Burgerlomo: 1:53pm On May 12, 2019
Swallow yah pride and provide some temporary house boy work service in her house and trust me she will give you the transport fare plus pocket money cool

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by CAPSLOCKED: 1:54pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update
My grandma has been keeping malice since she woke up, she is acting like I demanded for something bigger like other guys rather I asked for tfare
home.

It all started on Friday evening when she called me in the office and asked if I will come over for weekend and I answered in the affirmative without bothering to ask her for transport money going back because I believe that when you ask your bf to come then *common sense * should tell you to give him transport money when he is going back. N
Now I'm in this quagmire of having a wicked gf who doesn't care about me but tells me she loves me. It seems I'm just her intimacy gadget. I will deny her sex so that she will know what she is missing.

Her neighbors are back from church and I think it's time to raze the roof by scattering and demanding for my tfare because it's MY RIGHT

CC RIYAHDGODDESS

CHEERS, AS YOU CONTINUE TO SERVE THE BITTER WOMEN ON THIS THREAD. WOMEN CAN BE VERY ENTITLED, YET, VERY IRRESPONSIBLE FOR THINGS.

SHE MUST PROVIDE THAT T-FARE TODAY. HOW CAN SHE BE BROKE BUT WANT A RELATIONSHIP? MBANU! IT WON'T WORK.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 1:55pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update
home.

CC RIYAHDGOD..DESS
Take it easy. Just wait for the landlord and that her useless friend who cannot afford to buy shirt.

Whatever you're doing, make sure you don't leave that compound without the transport fare and it must be complete... Allow the tight fisted GF of yours to go to the ATM alone.

Never you surrender your prick like that without some Assurance.

May God protect us from Stingy GF's

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
It's about an equal world where everyone rights needs to be respected. She demands when she visits so I have every right to do same
Continue fighting for your right bro.

When she invites another guy in , you will leave. It's role play after all. grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 1:57pm On May 12, 2019
crackhaus:

Bro if you can find a way to sort yourself out, please do so you don't miss work because of one broke girl. And yes, no more sex till she apologizes with a gift.

How can a girl invite her boyfriend to her house because she needed company, and in the end not give him common t-fare to go home after satisfying her with his body?

This is why it is sometimes good to date only girls that have a car. This embarrassment won't be happening if she wasn't broke ass.

You've learnt your lesson.
The funny thing is that most of her friends have cars but I dated her because I loved her now look at the disgrace and embarrassment I'm getting because of transport money.

I might quit the relationship after this episode

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by CAPSLOCKED: 1:57pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Take it easy. Just wait for the landlord and that her useless friend who cannot afford to buy shirt.

Whatever you're doing, make sure you don't leave that compound without the transport fare and it must be complete... Allow the tight fisted GF of yours to go to the ATM alone.

Never you surrender your prick like that without some Assurance.

May God protect us from Stingy GF's

SHE WANTS TO BE CHOPPING OSHO-FREE.
SUCH BROKE LADIES SHOULD BE DEPRIVED OF LOVE AND ATTENTION, UNTIL THEY GO OUT TO HUSTLE AND MAKE MONEY.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.