Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (19724 Views)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:00pm On May 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Continue fighting for your right bro.

When she invites another guy in , you will leave. It's role play after all. grin
Do you pray for your Boyfriend to invite another person in just because you demanded for transport fare? Is it because I'm a guy and she is a girl so you are now trying to take sides

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by CAPSLOCKED: 2:00pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
The funny thing is that most of her friends have cars but I dated her because I loved her now look at the disgrace and embarrassment I'm getting because of transport money.

I might quit the relationship after this episode

OH, YOU'RE EVEN DATING A GIRL THAT DOESN'T HAVE A CAR?
SO YOU MEAN SAY YOU DEY FOLLOW HER TREKK UNDER SUN?

GOD FORBID. MY GUY YOU BETTER QUIT THAT POOR PERSON AND FIND A RICH ONE.

COMMON T-FARE SHE CANNOT PROVIDE? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

10 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:02pm On May 12, 2019
IANAGI:

I can't wait to see how this ends...... Very intriguing..... Op keep us posted.
She is keeping malice like Im not existing
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by sisisioge: 2:02pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update:

I didn't go home yesterday after all said and done because she insisted on not giving me transport money. $e didn't have sex because I was disappointed with her not giving me transport money or maybe she doesn't want to give me because she wanted me to sleep over and then we have sex.

I can't imagine how calloous and stingy she could be or maybe I'm just a sex machine to her.

I woke up this morning took my bath and sat down in the sitting room watching super sport to keep me busy while I wait for her to come give me transport money to go home.

Please advice me if:

I should go steal the money from her bag or her ATM since I know her pin

I should start making noise so that her neighbors will hear and then tell her to give me transport money so that I can go home.

If I should call her brother and report her to them for her treating me this way

CC donlexxybaze crackhaus Austeenxx ubunja kollarmi007 shege45 MajorJeffery iLegendd Sirmuel1 sisisioge pocohantas

Please don't do any of your listed options. Simply go in prayer for her mind to be soften,then go on your knees to ask again. If this fails, then you would have to call your boss to explain why you won't be able to make work tomorrow. Remember, truthfulness always sets one free...from jobs too grin.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Korllami007: 2:02pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

CHEERS, AS YOU CONTINUE TO SERVE THE BITTER WOMEN ON THIS THREAD. WOMEN CAN BE VERY ENTITLED, YET, VERY IRRESPONSIBLE FOR THINGS.

SHE MUST PROVIDE THAT T-FARE TODAY. HOW CAN SHE BE BROKE BUT WANT A RELATIONSHIP? MBANU! IT WON'T WORK.

Me self de wonder ooo
A broke girl like her is in relationship. P**sy of broke girls like her shouldn't get wet talk more of f**king.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:03pm On May 12, 2019
MajorJeffery:
It's your right just like it will be her right when she visits you. If she promises to give up that right henceforth then you may as well reconsider but for now, stay put. Hope she get good toothpaste and bathing soap you dey use? undecided
#Menlivesmattertoo
I have to be at work tomorrow so I need to leave here.

Where is ishilove sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 2:04pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE WANTS TO BE CHOPPING OSHO-FREE.
SUCH BROKE LADIES SHOULD BE DEPRIVED OF LOVE AND ATTENTION, UNTIL THEY GO OUT TO HUSTLE AND MAKE MONEY.
We call them Queens of Embarrassment...

Same way I ask my ex to give me ordinary N200, to cut my hair, Her Royal Brokenness started fuming from her skirt mouth. I just shake my head and go to the salon, when I came back, Her Royal Brokenness wanted sex from a clean shave BF, I quickly invoke my dead grandfather who was a notorious Soldier to torment the greedy imp.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Do you pray for your Boyfriend to invite another person in just because you demanded for transport fare? Is it because I'm a guy and she is a girl so you are now trying to take sides
Oh cry me a river! Men do this even to their legally married wives so why should it be wrong if your girlfriend imitate it?

Do me a favour, kindly show her my previous post. grin tongue . let her kick your ass out.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:08pm On May 12, 2019
sisisioge:

Please don't do any of your listed options. Simply go in prayer for her mind to be soften,then go on your knees to ask again. If this fails, then you would have to call your boss to explain why you won't be able to make work tomorrow. Remember, truthfulness always sets one free...from jobs too grin.
Why should I pray for her to do the right thing? I can't absent myself from work because I didn't heed my friends advice and ended up dating a girl without a car now she can't raise transport fare for me.

I will have to cause a scene so that her neighbors will know the kind of stingy girl she is

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

CHEERS, AS YOU CONTINUE TO SERVE THE BITTER WOMEN ON THIS THREAD. WOMEN CAN BE VERY ENTITLED, YET, VERY IRRESPONSIBLE FOR THINGS.

SHE MUST PROVIDE THAT T-FARE TODAY. HOW CAN SHE BE BROKE BUT WANT A RELATIONSHIP? MBANU! IT WON'T WORK.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:11pm On May 12, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 let's go to Fp maybe I will be rescued
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:14pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Broke ladies are not supposed to get wet or hornny also. Why did she ask me to come
To do houseboy for her
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
To do houseboy for her

Say No to broke Girls!
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:16pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Say No to broke Girls!
Broke boys no erection grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Broke boys no erection grin

Cry me a river! If you're broke, I have no business with you. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by WhoBeThisMan: 2:19pm On May 12, 2019
SageMK:
Let me address your stupìdity.

First on the menu is why embark on a journey when you don't even have transport fare? Are you that fóolish or you simply don't care about your safety??

Secondly, you tagged your girlfriend as a feminist, well what does that have to do with money? Feminism has never been a money related issue. So what the fúck do you mean?

Lastly, nobody here gives a fúck but you are too dumb to notice that. You are a liability to your girlfriend and NL.
as a matter of fact, I do give a fvck..

I will love to see how this goes. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2019
SageMK:
Let me address your stupìdity.

First on the menu is why embark on a journey when you don't even have transport fare? Are you that fóolish or you simply don't care about your safety??

Secondly, you tagged your girlfriend as a feminist, well what does that have to do with money? Feminism has never been a money related issue. So what the fúck do you mean?

Lastly, nobody here gives a fúck but you are too dumb to notice that. You are a liability to your girlfriend and NL.

Go and hit your head on the wall.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by adeboi1: 2:28pm On May 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Dumbskull didn't have tfare.
Later he will be forming alfa male grin

chisos is lawd grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by adeboi1: 2:31pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Broke men are not supposed to have erection, what are you doing with a girl?

Apostle Will hear of this!!! grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:32pm On May 12, 2019
Latest update:

I have started shouting and scattering her things so that she will know how serious I am about all these. She is doing well now to respond by telling me that she is not supposed to give me transport fare that she didn't invite a who're over rather she invited her boyfriend for the weekend. She said I'm not ashamed of myself demanding for transport money that it's only GIRLS that have the right to demand for transport money when they visit guys because girls left everything they are doing to go see their bf.
I told her I did same to come stay with her so she should be considerate. She said that I've disgrace her so much that she doesn't think she still love Me again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Divay22(f): 2:35pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
We call them Queens of Embarrassment...

Same way I ask my ex to give me ordinary N200, to cut my hair, Her Royal Brokenness started fuming from her skirt mouth. I just shake my head and go to the salon, when I came back, Her Royal Brokenness wanted sex from a clean shave BF, I quickly invoke my dead grandfather who was a notorious Soldier to torment the greedy imp.
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin
Her Royal Brokeness grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:37pm On May 12, 2019
I didn't know my gf will react this way. She might have been coached by Shola because she is the introvert type but now she is showing her true colors because I asked for my transport fare back home

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 2:38pm On May 12, 2019
Divay22:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin
Her Royal Brokeness grin cheesy
Happy Sunday Princess. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Michelle55: 2:39pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update:

I have started shouting and scattering her things so that she will know how serious I am about all these. She is doing well now to respond by telling me that she is not supposed to give me transport fare that she didn't invite a who're over rather she invited her boyfriend for the weekend. She said I'm not ashamed of myself demanding for transport money that it's only GIRLS that have the right to demand for transport money when they visit guys because girls left everything they are doing to go see their bf.
I told her I did same to come stay with her so she should be considerate. She said that I've disgrace her so much that she doesn't think she still love Me again
Mehn.. This is Sweet and hilarious at the same time cheesy dude you are a pure clown grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 2:40pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update:

Cc; dominique, please this is a serious matter here. Kindly push this to front page.

Thanks.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by adeboi1: 2:41pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update:

maybe there is something you are not doing right,have you read any of iLegendd's book (especially mr friendzone)
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:42pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
To do houseboy for her
No. We are capable of doing the house chores together because she sees equality as a basis of love in any relationship. She has always spoken out on how beautiful our love life is because I do tend to heed all her talks and play my role very well so I'm surprised with this her attitude
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:43pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

lcccccccx

Cry me a river! If you're broke, I have no business with you. tongue
You are pained brokeLyn grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:44pm On May 12, 2019
adeboi1:

maybe there is something you are not doing right,have you read any of iLegendd's book (especially mr friendzone)
I will read it when I'm done with this my issue at hand

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:44pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
No. We are capable of doing the house chores together because she sees equality as a basis of love in any relationship. She has always spoken out on how beautiful our love life is because I do tend to heed all her talks and play my role very well so I'm surprised with this her attitude
Professional broke houseboygrin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:45pm On May 12, 2019
adeboi1:

Apostle Will hear of this!!! grin
Na the truth be that

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:47pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Professional broke houseboygrin
Is that all? I will stomach every insult today but I will make sure I get my right

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.