Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141752 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2019
I usually do not chime in on issues between a married couple, but I would in this instance. I do not condone cheating spouse...I hate and despise, deplore and detest such act, however, if the groom knew he did not want to go through with the marriage, he would have bolted way before he said, "I do" rather than wait till at the reception. At least legally, it's on record now that he is married and the only way to undo that is by annulment. Anyways, that's all I have to add to this marital squabble!

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by inereunwa1(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing
stop siding with the lady!!! She got what she deserved !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2019
Gabson001:
I give her two wks.. She go invite that guy to her wedding
ARE U ARE BARCELONA FAN ?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by RealityShot: 7:01pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:
As in eh,she just went offkey/off point/offhandle
lolzzz!!!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 27, 2019
Tyche:

You are neither here nor there nwata nwanyi
lol
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:
I still maintain that this man is very heartless.

I don't support revenge against women.

No matter what a woman does to you as a man, even if she shot and killed your own mom right there in your presence, it still doesn't warrant you to revenge on her.

She's a woman for crying out loud.

Women are always emotional so its not really her fault that her actions offended you.

She deserves nothing but your total love and support at any given time.

That way, you can be sure to bring out the best in her.
And you will be calling yourself a man.. You've eaten vegetable and they've eaten u finish in short they've finished u

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So he knew she was cheating but proceeded with the wedding plans just to humiliate her?

But why was he behaving like a mad man, calling a non existent driver?

The bride bleeped up following him upandan. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if it was the silly bridesmaid packing her gown that gisted the groom everything.

But then, why cheat? People in serious relationships ought not to cheat. To what end exactly
meat we u steal chop dey sweet pass normal one
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by frankyychiji(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:
I applaud the guy really. grin

I don't understand why people are sympathizing with the bride and calling the guy wicked and all that. I mean he is the one hurting here. It was supposed to be his day.

Look at him all dressed up in that suit for Pete's sake.

Who cares if she was embarrassed and disgraced?
Who cares about the jollof rice wasted? (the guests lol)

This doesn't compare to the agony & pain he would've experience if her cover wasn't blown. She would've bore him bastards to raise as his own. So who fúcking cares?
That groom is an arse.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Mcslize: 7:03pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu

Read the write up. He knew she has been cheating. But he played along just to disgrace her on the wedding day. It's more like a pay back for her cheating. Some ladies are something else. Why would she be cheating when she knew she will marry the guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2019
This is the clear picture of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by crowley(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
2 years Germany work visa in less than a month? Too good to be true bro.
na scammer na. u suppose knw grin grin the easiest germany visa to get is student visa then apply 4 residence when you have gotten it. work visa under a month?? grin grin how e happn.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by crowley(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2019
frankyychiji:
That groom is an arse.
and the bride is an arse fvcker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by abbeyloyee(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2019
SmellySperm:
I need a girlfriend as loyal like the bride's maid... she's a wife material and no one is noticing her!
SmellySperm:
I need a girlfriend as loyal like the bride's maid... she's a wife material and no one is noticing her!

She no get choice.
Her sister is the second born and she needs her elder sister to get married so that she can marry ASAP.
It’s traditional for elder sister to get married before junior sister in their tribe.
Na why she dey carry wedding gown upandan �
Which kind friend get time for disgrace these days
Friends go don drop cloth for ground japa
Anyways. Stay away from ARIZONA, Na him make me dey talk about person wey I no even sabi him papa

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Mcslize: 7:11pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing

I hate cheating fellas. Some ladies are something else. Some ladies have been engaged but Still go about frolicking around and following other men all about. If a lady still want to frolic and flirt around, the best thing to do is never to accept any marriage proposal from a serious man. This will give her the freedom to fvck about and no one will question her.

But the moment she makes up her mind to settle down with a serious man, she should throw off all those promiscuous attitudes of fvcking about. You can't eat your cake and have it. It's either you are ready for marriage or you are not. No room for infidelity of any sort.

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by 234GT(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Part of the Lord's prayer...

Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

He would not find mercy, it is quite simple.

Remember the story of Joseph and Mary in the Bible? Mary was pregnant with Jesus when he had not touched her and they were engaged to be married.

Joseph thought and slept over the best way to end the engagement without bringing shame to Mary and the Bible counted it as righteousness.

Should he have ended the marriage rites at the point he knew? Depends on his principles and situation.

But the lady did nit have Mercy on him when she was cheating abi? Cheating is more than sex with another person. It is more than fucking. It is a sacrilege. If I am not good enough for you, please tell me and leave me. Dont be with me and sleep with another man. It is sacrilege!

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Lifestone(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Divorce-church marriage-court - compensation ?
Are u a comedian ?
I am sure you are single.
I am married, so you should listen to me. Once you sign your marriage register in the Church, you are a married man. Reception na ceremony..
All these noise can only be if he walked before signing the marriage register, but if he backed out at the reception as the report indicated, then I will presume that he already finished with the church which includes signing of the marriage register.
He is married and only the High Court of Justice can separate them
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2019
crowley:

na scammer na. u suppose knw grin grin the easiest germany visa to get is student visa then apply 4 residence when you have gotten it. work visa under a month?? grin grin how e happn.
Abi naw.For this buhari regime person wan scam person I pray jo one falls for such
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Fitz22(f): 7:15pm On May 27, 2019
RealityShot:
if he walks away without saying or doing anything...

Same you "ladies" will complain!

Its not about "you ladies", i viewed it from an objective perspective, it could be the other way. Its about how some people reason.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Amanda4life: 7:15pm On May 27, 2019
Somebody who can do something like this is already a mad man shocked

This one can stab or poison somebody oo

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by AlphaStyles(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2019
Dude funny Sha
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by cooltola(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2019
if you gf or boyfriend cheats on you, ABEG RUN AND RUN far away. You will save yourself a lifetime of headache, marriage is not moin moin at all. Once a cheater ,once a cheater. If he/she did it once, still run away. I do not blame the guy at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 27, 2019
Mcslize:

I hate cheating fellas. Some ladies are something else. Some ladies have been engaged but Still go about frolicking around and following other men all about. If a lady still want to frolic and flirt around, the best thing to do is never to accept any marriage proposal from a serious man. This will give her the freedom to fvck about and no one will question her.

But the moment she makes up her mind to settle down with a serious man, she should throw off all those promiscuous attitudes of fvcking about. You can't eat your cake and have it. It's either you are ready for marriage or you are not. No room for infedility of any sort.
Seems d rate of cheating sky rocketed since buhari became d President lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by JKisOK(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2019
What if... just what if the lady is found to be actually innocent later on, what will the guy do?

After all, it would not be the first time humans would lie against a fellow being. People can spread fake rumours about a non-existent infidelity for a myriad of reasons -mischief, envy, jealousy, revenge, bad blood. What if the guy had been sold fake information about his woman's infidelity, and she did not commit the crime she is being accused of. The man has reacted this way publicly, disgracing her. What if he finds out tomorrow that he had been misinformed, what would he then do?

Bottom line? The groom should have privately tackled this issue and if he found her guilty as reported, he should have done away with her privately. That should have saved his own face and that of everyone involved in this tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2019
Lifestone:

I am sure you are single.
I am married, so you should listen to me. Once you sign your marriage register in the Church, you are a married man. Reception na ceremony..
All these noise can only be if he walked before signing the marriage register, but if he backed out at the reception as the report indicated, then I will presume that he already finished with the church which includes signing of the marriage register.
He is married and only the High Court of Justice can separate them

SIR I UNDERSTOOD U FULLY .
NA U WEY NO understand ME .
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by datigbogirl: 7:20pm On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

u be woman?

Why u ask?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by ayoevans6: 7:24pm On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
The thing pain nairaland ladies. See how they are wallowing in serious pains grin
lol u wicked hahah
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Crystalqueen(f): 7:25pm On May 27, 2019
RealityShot:
you clearly have not been cheated on in your short life.

Wait till you get cheated on by someone you love. Then comment again.

THE PAIN has no equal, I swear!
See pot calling kettle black! >cheesy
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nukilia: 7:25pm On May 27, 2019
Fyzt:
This is simply a stage play for the gullible

I think you're the only person thinking outside the box. Thumbs up!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Skirmishes(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
No matter what a woman does to you as a man, even if she shot and killed your own mom right there in your presence, it still doesn't warrant you to revenge on her[/quote]

Which kind yarn be this?? Shot and killed my mum. Then i wld still pet her. I go kill u, kill your family, kill your soul and spirit join.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Dxipline: 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
I don talk am
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by virago(f): 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Lol, and na the idiot sponsor the wedding o grin brother wey mumu

In Yoruba weddings it's the bride who does the hosting
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Lifestone(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

SIR I UNDERSTOOD U FULLY .
NA U WEY NO understand ME .
I dey listen make I understand you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.