Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? (59636 Views)

How Much Is Expected For A Man To Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage / How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Wheezy123(m): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Like 500K is ideal. Last last 300K. I did not come to this life to suffer.

When is my Ned Nwoko arriving naw? sad

How much does your father earn?? If he didn't earn upto "300k-500k and he Married ur mother and she agreed without any one forcing her to agree, then you are a GREAT FOOL.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Daeylar(f): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2019
drslimtommy:
They keep making reference to women..

Men and responsibilities....

Nawa o lipsrsealed

It's too funny grin
Topic says how much should a MAN earn before marriage.
CLEARLY men only.
Yet They keep trying to drag women into the matter. grin counting women's salaries to add to it.
"HOw MuCH dOeS tHe WoMAn eARn"?
Smh Lol grin
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by drslimtommy: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Daeylar:

It's too funny grin
Topic says how much should a MAN earn before marriage.
CLEARLY men only.
Yet They keep trying to drag women into the matter. grin counting women's salaries to add to it.
"HOw MuCH dOeS tHe WoMAn eARn"?
Smh Lol grin

Hahaha... Comot here abeg..

grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by drslimtommy: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2019
VillagePipu:

How much should a woman have before she gets married?

Or all she has to offer is to open legs wide like estate gate.
lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

if u dinnur come to suffer, go and hustle,stop waiting for a man .be independent
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by HeliosHay(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2019
tommyken:

You have been brainwashed into a wrong ideology, if you like be waiting to have milloins of naira before you plant a seed into this world.

I won't tell you the repercussions of your decision but will allow you keep living in your delusion till the Utopia regret set in at the point time.

How is that a wrong ideology? I said I am waiting because I haven't found the right woman (not because of money). When I find her, I'll probably have 2 or 3 kids. It's no big deal

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by deltateam: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Wheezy123:

Howy much does your father earn?? If he didn't earn upto "300k-500k and he Married ur mother and she agreed without any one forcing her to agree, then you are a GREAT FOOL.

I don't think she's a fool nor a 'great' one though. cheesy

I just feel she's being unreasonable. How many people in Nigeria earn up to that unless those that are high placed which she wants to mingle with.

Maybe she experienced poverty in her family and doesn't want that for her kids. I don't blame her though.
If you love her, that's not a way to reason with her. You can double your hustle or find another girl.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Victorisoni3(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2019
donbachi:
No be by city,pocket and monthly earnings...if you are matured at heart and ready..no amount or earning is too much or small..find your mrs right first,know about her in and out atleast 60%,because,a woman is a lifetime book.you have to read,read and read.because it's a book full of intrigues,suspense,pains,regrets and laughters..every chapter different story...lastly,dem no dey marry woman finish....i'm still paying...so,how much u don save so far.
Believe you bro
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Victorisoni3(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How much r u earning
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Neddyogu(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

He dey d next street with that geh wey get flat yansh. Oya go and grab him!!!
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Victorisoni3(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2019
deltateam:

I don't think she's a fool nor a 'great' one though. cheesy

I just feel she's being unreasonable. How many people in Nigeria earn up to that unless those that are high placed which she wants to mingle with.

Maybe she experienced poverty in her family and doesn't want that for her kids. I don't blame her though.
If you love her, that's not a way to reason with her. You can double your hustle or find another girl.

Correct bro
But some girls are naturally greedy wen its comes to money

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
5000 naira a month cry

As a lady, I am more concerned about the investment the guy has made as against what he earns cry

Anything can happen in this Nigerian society o jare cry

"As a lady"? But your monicker says you are male. Or are you a Hermaphrodite?
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

"As a lady"? But your monicker says you are male. Or are you a Hermaphrodite?
I am a guy. I was just messing around.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Eluzomo47(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Eluzomo47(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are u a Muslim ?
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Japhtee(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Ok
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by mrsoft4life(m): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2019
every body's mother are the best in the world ....then whose mother is doing the witchcraft and pressing of necks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Facidio: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How much have u earn your entire life? Wait for Ned Nwoko u hia. Or I can introduce you to one Plus guy
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
A month cry

MAN U WANT UR WIFE TO BE EARNING 5M FOR ? THEN U WILL SIDDAN FOR HOUSE D DO WAITN?
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
A month cry

MAN U WANT UR WIFE TO BE EARNING 5M FOR ? THEN U WILL SIDDAN FOR HOUSE D DO WAITN?
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Phenomenal16:
No matter how much a guy is earning ..if u as a wife can't manage it effectively then it won't be enough.... No amount is too little or big...u r his manager...

By d way how much are u making as a lady....u think all d responsibilities shld fall on him uh?

U shld check how hard working d guy is....what's his long term goals?....wen u miss a man wit a vision u will one day watch him in ur television... Don't go n marry moni miss road because of moni

U don't judge a book by d cover

MAY GOD BE PROVIDING ABUNDANTLY FOR U

NA SO THEM GO THEY MAKE POOR GUYS GO DO VERY BAD THING TO MAKE MONEY
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by PrinzCarter(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

The lazy hustler I salute u

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by TemmyT002(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2019
The opinions of the females in the Punch post are very funny.
They want their men to make the same money they can't make themselves.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by folex(m): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Money is no doubt very important in marriage. But then, "He who finds a wife find a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord" with a stable income, you we see that as a man in marriage, you are about to achieve feats that you could not pull off when you were single. That is if you marry the right woman.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by 77up(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2019
One idiot long troth up there aduke gold said 800k grin

To me I cant really say any figure but never live above your standard and mind the kind of woman you ll get married with.

I got married after service when there was no job yet talkless of any figure , my wife stood with me with the little proceed from jamajama today nko?

The rest is history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

And the standard of living he is planning to have. If he earns like 40k, they should stay in face me I face you so that he doesn't struggle with big expenses.

But the truth is that most guys have other sources of income.
hmm face me i face u room with his army of children and plenty wives.chai God forbid such a life sha.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by 77up(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Kid

Keep playing yourself, by the time it down on you , when reality check in, even the one with 5000k , you no go see .

No be curse o my sister , all am telling you is to look for a well to do man with focus and ambition couple with hard work, trust me he may not make even 10k a month now but he will surely make it big then you ll enjoy .

It irritates me seeing girls looking for already made . How wish every women can be like my woman , untimely death will surely reduce.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Premiumwriter: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

when you become Regina Daniel
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Penywise(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How much will you be earning?
What do you have to offer in the marriage apart from sex and making babies that might not even belong to the man.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by MChaze25(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Keep slaying na....Lol
Nna ga anu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / The Pains Of A Busty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.