Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death (50666 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by politicalpastor: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2019
[What nonsense. She might have be dating the said man before her husband died. Just 1 year and 6 months. Some women of these days oh my God. She's even pregnant?
These new generation women oooh , nah wah for them. In fela voice.

quote author=Logobenz1 post=80668331]Look there is an undertone to everything bro.
Do you know what love is?if you love a person,moving on won't be that easy!
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...
Love is not that easy to move on from.[/quote]
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Logobenz1: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

Are you married?

If yes, you should know that it's not easy to suddenly find oneself alone after living with a soulmate for years.

I've been married for more than a decade. Marriage is more than romantic love.......it's a lot more. If knew has tasted the goodness of a happy marriage, loneliness becomes hard to bear.
if you truly love your partner,finding a replacement for her is near impossible.that is the problem.
You want her company,not that of someone else.
That's why people in such situations that loved their partners hardly move on.
You will be comfortable by just living with her memories alone.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by lexy2014: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

I hate to break this to you bro....

You just gave yourself unnecessary KONGI for 6 good years shocked shocked ,

as soon as your back was turned, she started banging another guy.

I have learnt to not sacrifice myself in romantic relationships. Most partners are super selfish.

Who said she wasn't even cheating while she was around?

PS - @ the topic.... approx 2 years is reasonable, for BOTH SEXES.

Anything less, sorry you had no emotional connection to your spouse

All these things u said, are guys not also guilty of them?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by DukeNija(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
Look there is an undertone to everything bro.
That's why the dead man's family is protesting because it kind of tells them the woman did not love their brother enough.
I remember 2008 when the first woman I ever loved left for France for studies.God I cried,did not date any other person till 2014 or so...
Love is not that easy to move on from.

When my gf died in 2016, I cried for over a year.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by FuckThaMod: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2019
My own problem is that she was fuckin a dick in less than year and is even pregnant. She didn't behave like some that lost a husband at all at all.. She couldn't even court the new man and get married before getting pregnant. How long has she even known the new man? I suspect she was cheating when her husband was alive. Sluts everywhere angry

4 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Graduateacher(f): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2019
There's nothing wrong, he's dead.

4 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by nerorex01: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Chithauri post=80673542] that's why our vows are TILL DEATH. no added time. let's stop being barbaric against the female folks. most men will not hesitate to unleash their dick else where.[/quote]

You are very right but lemme give you an example of myself;
I have a girlfriend whose based in Ondo state, we have been apart for close to a year, I have never taken advantage with the fact that I am miles away from her and also you know how Lagos life is where you can have unending fun if you choose to. I vehemently believed that if she had good advise they would have instructed her to slow things down a bit to avoid suspicion or problems for herself or her family.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Chithauri(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Jfyzee:

@OP you are feeling pity for the said lady because the man involve is not your uncle or related to you in anyway. Assuming the man is your uncle, will you con dole this lady attitude towards him..?

Just a year and six months she's already pregnant for another man. Who does that by the way..? The in-laws have the right to act the way they are acting now.. unless you want to tell us the baby she's carrying is yours the reason you're defending her.

Kindly put sentiment and feelings aside and tell her she did wrong with her action. Her action is questionable already as to the death of her husband. Both she and her impregnator should be seriously questioned.

What a woman indeed
what exactly is ur business with ur uncle? na ur type dey go drag property with uncle wife say na only girl she born. reverse the case and think.

6 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by lexy2014: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
if you truly love your partner,finding a replacement for her is near impossible.that is the problem.
You want her company,not that of someone else.
That's why people in such situations that loved their partners hardly move on.
You will be comfortable by just living with her memories alone.

Bros Ayo oritsejafor was married to his first wife when had nothing. It was about a year after her death that d guy married this his new wife. Same thing with Anslem Madubuko. Are u saying he didn't love his first wife enough?

6 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by OBAGADAFFI: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
@Ryan03

You are either the Widow or her boyfriend.

You why you discribed the husband's death is any evidence.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Logobenz1: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
DukeNija:

When my gf died in 2016, I cried for over a year.
I can relate bro

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Let Her Go

I just want to write this short post hoping it will change someone's mentality base on the issue i'm about to discuss.

A lady at my place of work lost her husband almost 1yr 6months ago, now, she is about 3months pregnant and wants to get married but the backlash she is receiving eh? Her late husband's people have been frustrating her saying it is too early to get married (i thought marriage is till death do us part?), why are they trying to control her life simply because she was once married to their brother?

I want to believe the family members of this man have moved on with their lives since the death of their son, why then do you want to lock her up in mourning? The surprising part of it is that even women at the office are against her, some who have also lost their husbands are citing instances of how they watied 7years before re-marrying and so on.

I felt bad for her, all she do now is to cry, and mind her business. This is so wrong, free that young lady, she didnt do wrong in marrying your kinsman.
let your friends marry, if it was your friend who died what's the point that the man won't have been married? Let her enjoy her life

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by famzynet: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Lol, the woman Dont have to die first, we've seen enough example already. Some Women die and their husbands move on in about 6months, its normal in the society

Which society. Stop saying this rubbish. 18 months is short a time for her to be 3 months pregnant after loosing her husband. She obviously never married the man for love but just to be married. The least I know of a man that lost his wife waited was five years before his family pressurized him to find another girl to marry since he had no issue and his younger brothers had married . A woman may not wait that long but at least two and half to 3 years would suffix if there was no child. Other men I knew waited longer,some 6 years and some other never married again.

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by kaziblake(f): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Some families are so wicked and mean....What is bad in she moving on after a year and 3 months Men move on after some months so why are women own different??
After all one man in my street who list his wife a month ago is getting married soon and even celebrating his birthday today and no one is condemning him!
Please life is too short to worry,leave your life the way you want too.

5 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by lexy2014: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
nerorex01:
My opinion on this issue is that 1 year is too short to start dancing around others d*ck. Love is very strong and deep like the spirit world. Some peoples husband died and they refused to get married but I am not saying she should do same but having an unprotected sex after the demise of your lovely husband sounds weird. Above all, she's got her life to live,

And guys that do it and even get married a year after d loss of their wives is what?
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Logobenz1: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Bros Ayo oritsejafor was married to his first wife when had nothing. It was about a year after her death that d guy married this his new wife. Same thing with Anslem Madubuko. Are u saying he didn't love his first wife enough?
Yes!he did not love her enough.
THAT IS exactly what I am saying.
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Flier: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Ryan03:
People grief differently. Because mrs A griefed for 10years doesn't mean mrs B must grief for same number of years. Why exactly do we monitor how long people grief? Are we happy seeing them in that state? I thought relatives and friends are to comfort them and help them move on?
15 months is too early and I am sure she was already cheating before her husbands death

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Ryan03 post=80669212]There is on fixed time to mourn for someone you love, every one griefs differently. I Dont see anything wrong in it, marriage vows says till death do them part, why then do you think you have a say over the woman after the death of your kinsman? Do you realise you have no formal relationship with her after the death of your brother? Was there any signed contract as to how many years one party is to mourn incase one dies? Put sentiments aside, open your mind, you will find the truth[/quote

No one is disputing marriage vow "till death do them part" it will soon till money do us part officially part sef.
just like you stated again there is no stipulated time for anyone to mourn its varies but we are to consider love factor which is the bases for marriage ... no party under normal circumstance would move on within a year of losing there spouse ... finding a replacement that fast means she had eye outside or was having extra marital affair even when her husband was alive.
However she won she is free to re marry or do whatever she likes but the truth is she never loved her husbsnd.

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Ferdinandu(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
What you are saying is really true but whether she loved him or not doesn't matter again, he is dead and she is not being suspected of killing him as I can deduce. Why waste time crying over a spilled milk. We will all die one day, if you can mourn your death a day as Muslims do and move on the next. As you mourn the death your own time of death is coming closer.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by lexy2014: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2019
famzynet:

Which society. Stop saying this rubbish. 18 months is short a time for her to be 3 months pregnant after loosing her husband. She obviously never married the man for love but just to be married. The least I know of a man that lost his wife waited was five years before his family pressurized him to find another girl to marry since he had no issue and his younger brothers had married . A woman may not wait that long but at least two and half to 3 years would suffix if there was no child. Other men I knew waited longer,some 6 years and some other never married again.

Ayo oritsejafor waited 4 just one year b4 he remarried. Even kumuyi was just one year. So what are u talking about?

3 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Chithauri(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
StPete:

You are reacting this way because you are closer to the said lady than the husband. Put yourself in perspective, how would you feel if you’re aware that your wife gets pregnant barely a year after your demise. Be open-minded, they aren’t boyfriend or girlfriend but MARREID couples. The feeling should be deeper and one year is too small a time to start fvcking another dick
back to the question please if one year is too small what is the time frame? And better support ur silly arguement with logic. Because even bible say young widows should remarry to avoid certain things.

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by lexy2014: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
Yes!he did not love her enough.
THAT IS exactly what I am saying.

Where u there in their r/ship? Kumuyi waited one year. Where u there in their marriage to have known that Ayo and Kumuyi didn't love their late wives enough?

2 Likes

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by BlackPantherxXx: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
lexy2014:

All these things u said, are guys not also guilty of them?

Read again slowly and tell me where i said FEMALES only
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by lexy2014: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Read again slowly and tell me where i said FEMALES only

Pls read ur post again slowly:

"I hate to break this to you bro....

You just gave yourself unnecessary KONGI for 6 good years shocked shocked ,

as soon as your back was turned, she started banging another guy.

I have learnt to not sacrifice myself in romantic relationships. Most partners are super selfish.

Who said she wasn't even cheating while he was around?"
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by StPete: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Chithauri:
back to the question please if one year is too small what is the time frame? And better support ur silly arguement with logic. Because even bible say young widows should remarry to avoid certain things.

You must be silly to not make your own arguments without using derogatory remarks. I didn’t quote you so get your comments directed elsewhere
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2019
Don't mind them, even the Bible says mourning is 40days..

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Josephemma2(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2019
Weda she mourn long or short period of time,d dead has gone and let d living move on wit her life,al fingers are nt equal and its nt hell posible to reason d same tin al at once,let d family continue to be ranting,u cnt be blame them,its fillio love which is natural to human xistence,let d case be closed once and foral

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by Kay25(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Logobenz1:
yeaa u live woman too much ooo abegi Bro are you yemi my lover
Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by lexy2014: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Flier:
15 months is too early and I am sure she was already cheating before her husbands death

How do u no she was cheating b4 her husband's death?

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by nerorex01: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Not man enough to owe up to love. Love is a commanding instruction that reshapens our emotions. Some are married and even wish for the death of their lovers so they can proceed with their believed true love. Like the popular sayings; If you rush into marriage you will rush out. Most men/women take advantage by blackmailing people just to win their hearts forgetting that karma will strike someday.

lexy2014:

And guys that do it and even get married a year after d loss of their wives is what?

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death by lexy2014: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2019
nerorex01:
Not man enough to owe up to love. Love is a commanding instruction that reshapens our emotions. Some are married and even wish for the death of their lovers so they can proceed with their believed true love. Like the popular sayings; If you rush into marriage you will rush out. Most men/women take advantage by blackmailing people just to win their hearts forgetting that karma will strike someday.

All this u have sais didn't answer d question I asked:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.