Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (71845 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by LordAdam16: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Weak ass nigga, pound that pussy and forget what these hypocritical guys who carry women in their head are saying. Don't believe in their fake moral bullshit. Currently I'm in an affair with a married woman who has 3 kids and she is too sweet. Her husband don't have her time.

Don't mind the id*ots. Moralistic tw*ts are the worst.

They'd screw other people's gfs, get women pregnant and keep quiet while she passes the kid off as her partner's, scam others, hell even cheat on their partners themselves and claim it's how they're wired; but then they'd come online and start feigning moral code and principle.

They say their god will punish OP if he screws a married woman. Same god who has allowed Buhari to murder thousands, yet gave him long life, a beautiful wife, several grand kids, and more success than most people could dream of. Or bad things would happen to him for that act, like living in Nigeria is not a catastrophic punishment.

@OP, the decision you take should depend on your circumstance. If the woman is willing to use sex to threaten you when you're vulnerable, you should know there are no limits for her. So you must make sure you're not beholden to her or in her debt. You're about to f*ck a shark; bring your A game or you're toast.

Work out the modalities and critically weigh the risk vs benefits. Don't think with your d*ck but with your brain.

Ladies screw married men for resources, employment, and promotions all the time. They call it runs. In my books, it's all game if its the other way around. What is good for the goose is good for the gander! If the universe has something in store for you in the future as a result: F*CK IT. After all it already dealt you a bad hand.

Bottom line: If you decide to do it, don't do it solely for the thrill. Have a f*cking plan, an out, and to the best of your ability chart possible endgames and have contingency plans. Acknowledge the risks, just as you would before starting a night trip. You're about to sl*t your way to getting back on your feet; embrace every f*cking iota of the experience. YOLO!

-Lord
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Kingosytex(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nackzy:

What of all this girls were deh sleep with people husband and today a lot of people are seeing it as a norm

So because some girls don't see anything morally wrong with flirting with married men then the Op should be advised to do same abi?
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by mathesco(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
.........Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business.........
You can't be hoping on God for business break through and indulge your self in fornication....
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nowadays people write epistles when seeking for advice, acting like their problems are layered and complex when it’s only a simple thing.

OP said he has no money to pay rent. Is it not a criminal offense to stay in a house without paying rent? Since you have no option of employment pack your bags and go back to your parents’ residence. You can always live there rent-free.

The landlord’s wife wants to sleep with you and handle the rent issue. I know very well you are not naive enough to believe the words of a potential philanderer, a female one at that. Her husband’s say is the final at the end of the day. If the man wants you out there’s nothing she can do to help your case, not even ‘abeg’.

If you like staying in the house with the family and children then go and borrow money to pay rent. It is not rocket science, oga.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Smooyis(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Run. I repeat RUN shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nopanties: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Olamsoh:
Let me tell you a story
My friends, Charles go married to a very beautiful young lady 27yrs, had a great business, was also working for an organisation, had a car and 3 kids, infact everything was going well for him. Until he decided to cheat on his wife. Bro, he was sacked from his job, the business he had on side went bankrupt, he was chased out of his apartment because he could not pay his rent. He became a beggar, feeding from hand to mouth, the wife had to start job hunting, kids were thrown out of school. I house these kids because he was my friend, he opened up to me about what happened and I told him there is a crusade coming up that if he would like to attend, he said, yes, we went and the man of God singles him out and told him, My friend, you cheated on your wife that why you are were you are, the woman you married isn't suppose to be cheated upon because she is the bedrock of your family, he went home confessed to the wife and she forgave him. Dude just got a 400k job 3wks ago My point do not use your hand to kill your destiny.
If I land you slap you'll stop quoting me!

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by naijajobx: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
ohh
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by JJOF(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Some Nairalanders will never stop amazing me with their stupid comments.SMH.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nopanties: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dredgemaster:
. Including your mother?
Yes. And your mother too
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nopanties: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bizibi:
pervert....you put your meat into any hole.no code,no principle.
Code kor, programmer ni
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by kgr8mike(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kindly run
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Ojady(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
If you truly are not considering eating what is not yours, then,
1. Send your landlord an anonymous email, advising him to look after his wife, spend more quality time with Madam, if possible, take her with him attimes...write him as if you were writing to yourself, you have a dual view a la the wife's boredom or loneliness and his being away a lot and how its bothering you.

2. Have one of your female friends, cousin or sister pose as your girlfriend, (not before cozing up to Oga Landlord sha o) introduce her to madam 'Potiphar's wife', as your betrothed and watch her go ballistic (hell hath no fury than a woman scorned...

As per her threats to have you evicted, there is a plan, even with business being slow: divide your rent into the number of months left to pay up, save drastically the proceeds of your hustle, be more frugal, being single and drastic are like 5 and 6 and easy, discipline yourself... you can raise the rent and if otherwise...

Perhaps it is time for you to move to the next level, but the perks of this current place have you fixated and madam Landlady is God's way of reminding you of answered prayers to your next level supplications..ijs
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Capriconaziz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please be good. Don't let ur present situation put u in a desperate mood. God bless
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Cocao(f): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
That you need advice before you know what to do is appalling.

There are some situations that should instantly scream red on your moral radar. Those situations usually warrant that you advise yourself immediately.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nopanties: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Starlight10:
dont be mad when your wife is fukked. What goes around comes around.
Who's holding her? Where did I mention I will keep to one woman called "wife" ?! Abi ur life want to damage ni! Foolish pig!
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nopanties: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:

So because some girls don't see anything morally wrong with flirting with married men then the Op should be advised to do same abi?
There's 99.99% chance you'll end up with one of them! Dullard
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
MarianaTrench:
You have already made up your mind on what to do therefore you do not need our advise

Bros will go quiet soon.lol
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by LordAdam16: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Olamsoh:
Let me tell you a story
My friends, Charles go married to a very beautiful young lady 27yrs, had a great business, was also working for an organisation, had a car and 3 kids, infact everything was going well for him. Until he decided to cheat on his wife. Bro, he was sacked from his job, the business he had on side went bankrupt, he was chased out of his apartment because he could not pay his rent. He became a beggar, feeding from hand to mouth, the wife had to start job hunting, kids were thrown out of school. I house these kids because he was my friend, he opened up to me about what happened and I told him there is a crusade coming up that if he would like to attend, he said, yes, we went and the man of God singles him out and told him, My friend, you cheated on your wife that why you are were you are, the woman you married isn't suppose to be cheated upon because she is the bedrock of your family, he went home confessed to the wife and she forgave him. Dude just got a 400k job 3wks ago My point do not use your hand to kill your destiny.

You make your own destiny.

All these cock-and-bull BS, yet the country is still a hell hole. Ritualists have a field day, bandits rape and pillage.

Bad sh*t happen to every body. If you believe something in the past is affecting you today, it's already affecting you because it's already renting a space in your head for free.

Bezos cheated on his wife. Dude is still worth $100+b.

Anytime you guys run into difficulties, you start looking for causative factors. If you don't see any, you start inventing st*ff.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by friendlyadvice: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
cry why this kind thing no dey happen to me na?
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Kingosytex(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nopanties:
There's 99.99% chance you'll end up with one of them! Dullard

Why the insult? did i insult you?
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Godwritten: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
adisaaowala:

Trash

To have sex with another man's wife is gold to you? Well, life and death are given to you. Choose Life who is the Wisdom that surpasses all knowledge and you shall discern in spirit what trash really is.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by gudugudumeje: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
This man don there jor. He is broke and owes her shop... Yet likes the house! Only for thunder bolt or magun he fit de run for... That is when neighbours report 'am
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by samdaisi: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please I don't believe in all those sympathising story you are writing to capture the mind of the people like you, brother you wish to do it even by my own knowledge you have submitted yourself to it even you have be eyeing the woman too,when my friends said the same to me then when we were still jumping from one bed to another i do tell them is a lie fabricated from the pit of hell their minds too are there, brother please when you meet her and greet and you take your leave she now called you back
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by koyyess: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is what females have been going through for centuries.
Move out and stay with a friend, relative or family member.
You decide.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by enemyofprogress: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
I wonder why this kind luck no dey show face for my side, I go fok am tire, get her nude pictures and turn the table against her. Next time my prick no go hungry her again
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Commanderinpips: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

Brother please do not yield to her request at all I can smell a new turn around very close to you she is the devil that want to truncate that turn around.
Please run and run away from her.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by enemyofprogress: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
friendlyadvice:
cry why this kind thing no dey happen to me na?
me too o. Another man's wife sweet pass anything
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
If a man wants to leave long he should avoid a married woman. My cent.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
nextstep:

Gbam. Best reply.

Play with her and tease her so she starts being happy with you.

But collect that rent money first so when sh1t hits the fan, you can japa sharply.

Collect the money for rent, rent another house and park one by one, you can use two months to park and no one will know, first say you are travelling, take lots of clothes flex your new house for sometime, the next week carry few things inside chatter private car in the night, like that oh, leave some properties behind sef and run away.. dont do married woman oh
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by heendrix(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

simple advice is.....Joseph was thrown out, not just thrown out but thrown to cell cause he refused to have sex with his Lord's wife meanwhile him been thrown out was the route to his success. you know Joseph story well?

what if that house is the major thing stopping you undecided or perhaps the landlady is even the one doing you so you can have sex with her and get destroyed totally.

Use your head

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by mohammadyusuf66(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Find a friend or relative to live with you and try to be always together with him. She will later give before you find an alternative. You don't need to thank me
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Unconquerable: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please, I write this from the depth of my heart: don't, I repeat; don't you ever sleep with another man's wife. There is always an alternative to every problem even though people tend to exaggerate their predicament in order to justify something bad. If you sleep with someone's wife bear in mind someone else will do it to you in future. Be a man and either go live with a friend or look for any other alternative. The rewards of the momentary hardship you will face is far greater than the compromise of the present.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.