Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (62889 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by deafeyez: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
palmshots:

U Dey mind them.. Abeg which football match starts with 1:0?
Na handicap
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Tunagee(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
degamemaster:

That's what I said, the single mothers are some kind of people who gives preconditions to a man. They will load all their personal and child's problems on the man and also diverts more attentions and affections to the child instead of the man. Anytime the man complains, he will be tagged a hater of the child.

Exactly my problem. I take care of your child, and you focus all attention on the child, without considering the man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Baabu320: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Even looking for one to date that will lead to marry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Meta4element:

Ouuuch!!!...Did I struck a nerve?
The Era of you Hoes Tryna Manipulate us have ended..All Thanks to Ubunja and his Fellow Redpill mafians...We've not even finished dealing with Leeches hiding under the disguise of Girlfriend and Una wan Carry Single Mom add to our Problems?... Seriously do you ladies even want our progress at all?..
My sister..The Igbo man will say "Uru adiro n'isi Azu"... Meaning there is no gain in the head of a fish..
Let me ask you this.. When D'Banj was all over Genevieve.. Lol Nigga even did a song dedicating it to her(which leta won Song of the year)... why didn't she Accept the love D'banj was professing?.. Ofcourse she had a bigger Fish then..We both know who the man was and currently is.
See My dear...The Era of Manipulation has come and gone..Y'all should get prepared cos seriously speaking,Our mumu don do!!!..

.. Don't mind them. This is how they will manipulate a young man to go and settle with another mans baggage in the name of marrying a single mother. Any single mother that wants to marry should go and look for the guy that got her pregnant or better still look for a single father to marry.Period.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by arazanbal: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mastalo:
It is only weak, frustrated, poor old guys that goes after evening newspaper because the fresh younger girls are too beautiful for them and they will feel insecure around them claiming immaturity while those young succulent girls are more matured in mind than them.

Many of them will now think it's all about money to get the young girls but it's not.

They will do anything to please the young girls but they are not into them, do you know why; because you are not attractive to her.

They will now go and settled for the old tired Mamas. (Second hand)

Guys, dress Sharp, don't just wear trouser and shirt, dress SHARP!

Girls will be fighting to have you.

okor, watin dm take dy dress shap nor b money you go use
it alright
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by themaestro08(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Korllami007:

The father of the kid(s) can come back and claim his child(ren) and the kid(s) may not regard their mother's new husband as their father because they may stil love their father or they don't love their mother's new husband. The new husband will just be paying bills and school fees for nothing and the kid(s) may go back to their father in the future despite the fact the new husband has spent time and money on them.

The perfect example of a loser is man that marries a single mother.
you made little sense. why can't you stick to your ignorant analysis instead of labelling other people losers?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
I dated one in 2015
Omo, she get money die
She paid my school fees then and I give her hot Bleep in return. I miss her eern! �

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
pansophist:
This thread really exposed the hypocrisy in women. Somehow, these women think it is okay to saddle a promising man with a single mom, but refuse to acknowledge the opinion from the male contributors, that single moms and single dads fit themselves perfectly.

Also, dismissing all the challenges that a man will experience dating a single mom with statements like, ''if they love each other'' etc, like really? How does love prevent the baby daddy from showing up and causing trouble? how does love rewire her sexual imprint to her new partner? how will love make the child accept the young man as his father? how will love prevent his innocent actions, such as scolding the child not to be interpreted as hate? How about the risk associated with raising up a kid that will never love you, or see you as a father?

In a romantic context, ''Love'' is the most abused word and a go-to convenience for irresponsible people without any shred of accountability in them. If we turn the table around and ask these women if they will marry a divorced single dad with kids and broke, I can bet my life that they will all flee, and even if they said yes, its virtue-signaling. They won't allow their sons, or brothers to do the same, but somehow, wants to guilt-trip young ambitious men to be with one. The only exemption that I will not be against a young man going for a single mom is if the baby dad is deceased, and even at that, he must have been a responsible man prior to passing away. Her previous partner is the evidence to judge her standards and the life choice she made, which is crucial in determining if she is worthy of a ring.

No man should save any woman. If you mess up with your life, you should bear the consequences that come with it. Special thanks to Ubunja, boss13, franchasng and other contributors for the dose of common sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deejaygold:
I dated one in 2015
Omo, she get money die
She paid my school fees then and I give her hot Bleep in return. I miss her eern! �
..Why didn't she marry you?.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..Why didn't she marry you?.

Oh common, she was just a sugar mummy
Her husband not in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deejaygold:

Oh common, she was just a sugar mummy
Her husband not in Nigeria
.. Gud,you said sugar mummy.So she is not a single mother since she is with her husband. You were fucking a married woman then.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Tunagee(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Gbam

Very insecure. Even when dey pretend to be matured. Most times its just a hoax

You can't even innocently scold their child without them suspecting you might hate/dislike their child

Precisely!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Gud,you said sugar mummy.So she is not a single mother since she is with her husband. You were fucking a married woman then.

I think you're right...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deejaygold:

I think you're right...
.. I hope no be my guy wey dey Yankee you go Bleep him wife. Lol
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by GboyegaD(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chukapage:
leave him to his opinions and belief that's why there are variety of humans Open mindedness is the cause of the Hoax in our 21st century society everybody feeling modern ,open minded and doing very wierd stuffs .This is what open mindedness , liberalism and freedom has caused.

Why not do same and advice him to leave people to their opinion? Stop speaking from both sides of the mouth.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I hope no be my guy wey dey Yankee you go Bleep him wife. Lol

Lol.
Meanwhile, how I wish I could get another one... grin
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by GboyegaD(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
jeph19:

I knew of the aforementioned before writing my comment.
IMO, a single mom is a BIG NO.
I've watched men crying and whining when they're step children start looking for their real dad just before getting admitted to the university... You know the emotional breakdown...

Isn't it selfish to think the children shouldn't seek their biological fathers? If one chooses to marry a single mother, he should do all he can to be in the life of the step child and also seek to ensure that the biological father is involved in the life of the child.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deejaygold:

Lol.
Meanwhile, how I wish I could get another one... grin
..Hmmm. Something wey dey sweet dey kill o. Becareful before somebody puts a bullet into you skull.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..Hmmm. Something wey dey sweet dey kill o. Becareful before somebody puts a bullet into you skull.

That's true bruh
Well, am not after the pleasure but for the money grin
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deejaygold:

That's true bruh
Well, am not after the pleasure but for the money grin
.. We are saying the samething. Money or pleasure ,either can put you in problem. Retreat fast.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by rosebuzz(f): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Newly divorced with 2kids and free to explore not working yet. 07010776456
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. We are saying the samething. Money or pleasure ,either can put you in problem. Retreat fast.

Well, since 2015. I haven't tried it. Am now a child of God
Praise the LORD somebody
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
rosebuzz:
.. Funny. With whose money do you want to be exploring since you are not working yet?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
rosebuzz:

Kindly upload your picture
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deejaygold:

Well, since 2015. I haven't tried it. Am now a child of God
Praise the LORD somebody
.. Craze dey worry you walahi.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Chukapage(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
GboyegaD:

Why not do same and advice him to leave people to their opinion? Stop speaking from both sides of the mouth.
oga I am speaking my own opinions and sharing it ...I'm not criticizing people or manipulating them . I'm arguing with reasonable people not animals please!
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deejaygold:

Kindly upload your picture
.. Ode. You get money to give her? She said she not working ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Ode. You get money to give her? She said she not working ooo.

Don't call names o. I have enough for her to explore
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Craze dey worry you walahi.
Seriously?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Tunagee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Powersurge:
Small pikin dey grow breast she dey happi. She no know say na wetin go pursue am commot her papa house be that!

I know that people are been pushed by Western philosophy. But if you are a single guy, I will advise you to THINK TWICE before going for a single mother. I am yet to see a single mother without a nasty attitude deep within.

it's a baggage you might not be able to carry on a long run. One thing is sure above all else. The woman will always place her child above you in priority.

I don't have space for all the story that comes with it. But I strongly advise against it. But it doesn't mean that there are no good single mothers out there who became victim of unreasonable men.

You speak sense bro!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deejaygold:

Don't call names o. I have enough for her to explore
.. Sorry about that was only joking. You ve your dick for her to explore I guess. Funny guy.Abeg go rest.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Deejaygold(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Sorry about that was only joking. You ve your dick for her to explore I guess. Funny guy.Abeg go rest.

All join.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.