Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (62942 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by monex(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Boss13:

I hope I don't piss you off by saying this - men who are in a committed relationship with a single mother have self esteem issues. Women are also aware of it too because out of the lots of better options, you considered them and their baggage. Men should understand the manipulative nature of women - they will stoop to conquer. Engaging in an emotional contest with women would only lead men to their grasp of women's control. You must rationalize women and their intentions at every phase of your life.

Bro you are preaching to the choir trust me. I rationalize dealings with women and I also understand the emotionally manipulative capacity of a lot of women. Heck I called one out on her statement "Matured men date single mothers" as an example of emotional manipulation.

My very logical and rational point goes thus - there are way too many variables in her becoming a single mother for you to christen her a hoe and there are way too many variables involved in his (single guy) getting married to her for you christen him a low esteem bloke.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by monex(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
take your own advice and learn to respect me and my opinion
i have always taken my own advice and respected you.

You should do same to others
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by cooluzi: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Joystark:

Keep mentioning me everywhere. tongue
i will until you stop being insecure
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
monex:

i have always taken my own advice and respected you.

You should do same to others
Who says I dig your advice in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by fmwise2k(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jiang:
Actually I really don't mind dating single mothers, but they must not be a product of divorce. Assuming her husband passed away, no biggie I go marry her & take the kid as my own. of course the kid should not be above 10, be ready to call me daddy & carry my name as his surnames without.
Same criteria but she should be financially dependent to a certain level.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by calabardick(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
The best women I've ever come in contact with are single mums, especially the ones that have the child with her. I can't remember the last time I date a single lady.

Single moms rock, planning getting married to one
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by BlueAir: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Who wants old toys to new ones grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by okewumi: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
emmaodet:

Ubunja, you are a God sent.
You always amaze me with your replys.
How i really wish i knew you 5-10 years ago.
80-90% of what you do say happened in my relationship.
I am the good/nice guy type but tbh, it really hurts.
How i wish i loved with my head and not my heart and also knowing that the reason why our wives married us is because of what we can provide or finance is really a bitter pill to swallow.
I have never seen a relationship or marriage were a man leaves a woman because she lost her job but have heard hundreds of where females leave, insults, disrespects a man because he lost his job.
It is a harsh world out there and really saddening.

Hmmmm.
I decided not to make comment but you unlock me at last shocked

YOUNG MEN hmmmmm. Be wise. I love her, she loves me era is a joke and only meant for relationship and first 4years of marriage. When your marriage is above 10years, you will know women are one million times smarter than men. 99% of them value their kids. They only build wall around you because they don't want any alien to disturb their source of income which is you.
They are tactical to cut-off friends, ladies, neighbors, family members, even your parent if you are not wise

Lastly if the single mum husband is dead, that is a different ball game but if the man is still alive, just have it mind that whenever the child is above 12years and mature, your story will get to Quota or nairaland

Work hard,
Pray to God for his direction,
Use your sense always

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by franchasng: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
pansophist:
This thread really exposed the hypocrisy in women. Somehow, these women think it is okay to saddle a promising man with a single mom, but refuse to acknowledge the opinion from the male contributors, that single moms and single dads fit themselves perfectly.

Also, dismissing all the challenges that a man will experience dating a single mom with statements like, ''if they love each other'' etc, like really? How does love prevent the baby daddy from showing up and causing trouble? how does love rewire her sexual imprint to her new partner? how will love make the child accept the young man as his father? how will love prevent his innocent actions, such as scolding the child not to be interpreted as hate? How about the risk associated with raising up a kid that will never love you, or see you as a father?

In a romantic context, ''Love'' is the most abused word and a go-to convenience for irresponsible people without any shred of accountability in them. If we turn the table around and ask these women if they will marry a divorced single dad with kids and broke, I can bet my life that they will all flee, and even if they said yes, its virtue-signaling. They won't allow their sons, or brothers to do the same, but somehow, wants to guilt-trip young ambitious men to be with one. The only exemption that I will not be against a young man going for a single mom is if the baby dad is deceased, and even at that, he must have been a responsible man prior to passing away. Her previous partner is the evidence to judge her standards and the life choice she made, which is crucial in determining if she is worthy of a ring.

No man should save any woman. If you mess up with your life, you should bear the consequences that come with it. Special thanks to Ubunja, boss13, franchasng and other contributors for the dose of common sense.
Thank God we still have sensible men who reason with their brain and not just with their dick and enchanted small hearts. You wrote a very wonderful piece that deserve to be posted on every major city billboard for all to see and learn, well done smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by calabardick(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Boss13:

You are yet to understand women.

And what makes you think you are a professor of women phsycology? It's your kind that ends up with Jezebel.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by PoliteActivist: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
even Joseph the father of Jesus was a step father.

But to this day who is remembered more?
Mary the mother of Jesus
Or Joseph the step father of Jesus

But he is remembered at all. If he wasn't married to Mary no one would know he even existed like trillions of others. So also with these presidents
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by emmaodet: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
okewumi:

Hmmmm.

YOUNG MEN hmmmmm. Be wise. I love her, she loves me era is a joke and only meant for relationship and first 4years of marriage. When your marriage is above 10years, you will know women are one million times smarter than men. 99% of them value their kids. They only build wall around you because they don't want any alien to disturb their source of income which is you.
They are tactical to cut-off friends, ladies, neighbors, family members, even your parent if you are not wise

Lastly if the single mum husband is dead, that is a different ball game but if the man is still alive, just have it mind that whenever the child is above 12years and mature, your story will get to Quota or nairaland

Work hard,
Use your sense always

Hmmmmmmmm. Oga oooooooo.
I think Life is Unfair to men.
It's unfair

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
okewumi:

Hmmmm.

Work hard,
Use your sense always
Until a man realises this truth and internalize it at the core of his soul, he's still not ready to marry.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chukapage:
his father didn't care because he is his "Father" not step father if my wife putting me second will help raise my kids in a healthy then I'm fine because am their father not step father and my responsibility is to take care of them even if I have to come second in their mothers life what men don't want is coming second for another man's baggage.

I understand ur point. But sometimes too it could really pay off to carry that baggage. Ur step kid could grow up to be ur all, even more than ur biologicals.

All am saying is that, recognize the exceptions in life.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
PoliteActivist:

But he is remembered at all. If he wasn't married to Mary no one would know he even existed like trillions of others. So also with these presidents
Remembered in passing. In Jesus's adult life how many verses mention him? It's only Mary Mary Mary

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
DameB, have refused to pick up my call
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by PUSSYWHORE: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:

Until a man realises this truth and internalize it at the core of his soul, he's still not ready to marry.
I got my first ban on nairaland since 3years just because i antagonised and refused to die for lady i don't know, you remember that thread?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by BlueAirMother: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
BlueAir:
Who wants old toys to new ones grin

You still haven't washed those plates my dear.

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Meta4element(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Angel246:
Keep quiet! You are so bad hearted.

Ouuuch!!!...Did I struck a nerve?
The Era of you Hoes Tryna Manipulate us have ended..All Thanks to Ubunja and his Fellow Redpill mafians...We've not even finished dealing with Leeches hiding under the disguise of Girlfriend and Una wan Carry Single Mom add to our Problems?... Seriously do you ladies even want our progress at all?..
My sister..The Igbo man will say "Uru adiro n'isi Azu"... Meaning there is no gain in the head of a fish..
Let me ask you this.. When D'Banj was all over Genevieve.. Lol Nigga even did a song dedicating it to her(which leta won Song of the year)... why didn't she Accept the love D'banj was professing?.. Ofcourse she had a bigger Fish then..We both know who the man was and currently is.
See My dear...The Era of Manipulation has come and gone..Y'all should get prepared cos seriously speaking,Our mumu don do!!!..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
I got my first ban on nairaland since 3years just because i antagonised and refused to die for lady i don't know, you remember that thread?
I feel bad I don't remember it. Can you put up the link?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by PUSSYWHORE: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
I feel bad I don't remember it. Can you put up the link?

https://www.nairaland.com/5359851/3-men-die-accident-trying/2#81275948
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Tunagee(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
amuwo1980:
All the ladies saying nothing wrong with dating and marrying a single mother will never support their brothers talk less of their own sons to marry one, dont belive whatever u hear from women hook,line and sink

Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by akbahbah(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

For me single mum are the best,they must have learn from past experience

Some actually learnt from the past while some don't. I married a single mother and she gave me happiness of my life than my ex who I married virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:

https://www.nairaland.com/5359851/3-men-die-accident-trying/2#81275948
dude!!!!!! Of course I remember this. I thought you were talking about a 3 yr old thread lmfao. Not a recent thread barely a week old.

We didn't notice they banned you. Damn niggaman.

Edit: are you still under a ban? As evidenced by the new moniker?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by shegie(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
from experience , some don't learn from their mistake and they still continue with their bad character i swear
Kazeemakeem:

For me single mum are the best,they must have learn from past experience

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Ebbyboy: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
These same men made them single mothers, these same men never mind marrying a single mother, these same men never wants to marry a second hand woman. Men and their unending issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Tunagee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
zebszebs:

They arent, they are just not interested in shouldering another mans responsibility in the name of love.
Only a mad man does that.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by akbahbah(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
you are just Mr Clean Up.

A woman screws up her life and you come running with that salary and that house and you save her. Smh

Imagine how blessed it would have been to find a chaste virgin who has kept herself pure in this corrupt world and then reward her with that lifestyle.

But because you've such low standards and you don't believe you deserve the best you go find a woman whom you don't even know how she got pregnant, and you reward her.

*spits*

Respect Yourself.

Guy I'm sorry for you and your naivety. I pray you don't learn in hard way. Many virgins are even worst in marriage than many single mothers who have retraced their steps. If you like, call it loss of self esteem to marry a single mother. Guy go live your life as you want. Experience is the greatest teacher. BUT IF YOU ARE A MAN AND NEVER MARRIED BEFORE, I WON'T ADVICE TO START YOUR LIFE WITH SINGLE MOTHER . That's just my personal opinion.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by biggie73(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Because they are collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by ubunja(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
akbahbah:

Guy I'm sorry for you and your naivety. I pray you don't learn in hard way. Many virgins are even worst in marriage than many single mothers who have retraced their steps. If you like, call it loss of self esteem to marry a single mother. Guy go live your life as you want. Experience is the greatest teacher.
That's why I want a virgin. I will give her experiences that will mould her into the woman I want.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Olumike456: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Imagine someone dating your mother, you will be like so the niggar is lashing my mum
I'm sure u won't like the niggar unless he's bribing you with some kudi �

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? by Olumike456: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Imagine eating somebody's left over, and you didn't even know how the person that left it looks like �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.