Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? (26657 Views)

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by ubunja(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
A true friend, yes.
so a woman just has to be a woman to recieve help from you but a man has to be a "true" friend??

Listen to yourself...

If that woman was a true friend herself she would give you sex no questions asked. That's the meaning of Friends With Benefits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by DateMynd44(m): 6:38am On Aug 24, 2019
castro316:

Bro. If you have asked her out pls dot give her this money. This is a stale lie girls use to extort money from friendzone guys ad others who have her on their wish list. Observe her. Does she have a phone? She should sell it. Platonic friends right? She should go and meet her boyfriend. I am dead sure this girl has paid her school fees she just looking for a way to milk you off because you are drooling for her pussy. Girls are normally merciless to guys they don't have feelings for so be careful lest you get burnt.

It hurts my badly that men can't help their fellow men.
@the latter part of your message, it's not all oh.
when I had money earlier this year I helped a guy with 15k for accommodation and no refund... and also boosted his upkeep and food stuff as he wasn't receiving anything from home by then
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by ubunja(m): 6:38am On Aug 24, 2019
franugo:

lol. The money being mentioned by the Op is apparently for school fees, nt frivolities bro, this is sth that could hurt the lady in question...the country is in a bad way depression wise, if u can help, why nt help?
As 4 op, pls give ur widow's mite if u bliv the lady is being sincere n might have to repeat the semester cause of funds
what have we seen happen when men pay for women's education??

If guys can't learn from the frustration and pain of other men who paid for women's training only to be unceremoniously cast aside, then they'll have to endure the same pain personally.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by DateMynd44(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Harddiskng:

Lmao grin

You are being driven by your emotions bro. You are a hustling guy, you won’t give any of your guys in need 30k why consider giving it to a girl that has friend-zoned lol.

Her parents are still alive, allow them to go the extra-mile to pay her fees. You have zero obligation towards her. If you feel like giving as a good Christian/muslim, give her what you give any of your guys, even 5k is plenty for her. Guy change your wardrobe (your future babe would like you to dress well) and buy a good present for your mum (she deserves it), your father and siblings (family first) any amount you have to spare you can give to her, if you feel like it.

Put it at the back of your mind your good deed wouldn’t be rewarded and may be quickly forgotten. She would definitely not consider giving you 30k if your situations were reversed.
absolutely brilliant cool
I like that future babe aspect u wrote there
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by DateMynd44(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2019
franchasng:
Opposite sex = None!!

Close old time male friends = unlimited wink

"Any young man who goes about giving his female friends or platonic friends money without any benefit attached will never be rich nor great" - Williams Churchill

"Only weak, gullible men allow women manipulate them into becoming their friends just to be helping them when they need help without offering him any help in return" - Macbeth 1845

"Men who keep platonic female friends that are not their business associates or work colleagues are weak and not destined to be great" - Muslini

"If you want to be great as a man don't keep platonic or female friends, treat all women as business transaction where you must make profit" - Michael Jackson

"The only fruitful connection that connects a man with a woman who is not his blood relative, business associate, work colleague is sex, don't be deceived" - James Bond

"Women never take a man serious nor care about his growth or success until they have had sex with him" - Australian Billionaire Mr. Forest
hmm where u get all these quotes from?
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by amliftedhigher: 6:42am On Aug 24, 2019
DateMynd44:
mehn this is much.
I just had to take time to read this and it's very insightful.
I wonder where you guys and ubunja get ur own inspiration from
Ya I have to read it through very interesting response
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by amliftedhigher: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Everything is not about sex. I hope one day you grow up to learn this truth. I recently secured a contract with a big firm through a female friend I assisted with 20k. If I was thinking like you then I wouldnt have gotten it.
Everything is not all about money
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by DateMynd44(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:
To the extent that I can help without struggling.

I always tell people, if you can't give without expecting anything in return, DON't GIVE.

Sometime ago, a friend came to me for 130k. She needed it to buy some things for her business. When she sent the message, I didn't reply fast, she thought I was probably ignoring. So, she sent a VN join... cheesy

When I read and listened to her VN, I replied "lol". Not like I was mocking her, but she was almost begging and swearing with her life.

I just told her to send her acct number. I couldn't even imagine her begging a guy like that, knowing how lots of our guys reason. Few wks later, she was back again. Don't forget she paid the former right on time.

I had to ask her this time, why struggling for working capital, lets see your books. That was how we became partners.

I've had another young man ask me for money for his sick mum medical bills, I gave it to him.

Way back in uni, I paid the sch fees of a colleague who was crushing and I didn't "love" him enough to date him.

Just yesterday, a friend was telling me I am too humane, he is scared people (guys to be specific) might take advantage of me. I told him not to worry, as much as I could be fcking generous- I am also VERY discerning.

The good news is, I have never begged my friends for financial help. But they are so nice that they sometimes ask if I have problems at all and I shouldn't hesistate to share when I do have one...

The cosmos has a way of settling people that are truly altruistic.

When it comes to giving, I like to think I see humans, not a gender. Though I am beginning to reconsider my stand.
sorry from your write up it looks like you're a female right?
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by Holyfield1(m): 6:47am On Aug 24, 2019
Truthsbitter:
look, i am a mixed personality (spiritual and logical). if you find it hard to understand something I wrote, call me back on the lines that are complex.
Okay let's consider these questions with sincerity before I say the truth.

Would your platonic friend do the same for you if the positions were reversed ?
Would you help any other friend with that amount if you find them in same position as your platonic friend?
If the answers to these questions are negative then consider yourself manipulated by your emotions and by the force of attraction within her personality. And if this is true then you are about to give wrongly.
(Giving in itself isn't bad but most male are too weak to see that emotional manipulation is draining them off everything. Their resources, affections, time, compassion , care...etc. they waste almost everything for unrighteous emotions).
Proverbs 25:28 KJV
He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
Women most times don't attach conscience to their judgement, that's why they can dump any relationship coldly at any point in time(If you like kneel down in public to propose marriage or in the presence of your father, they will decline once their heart isn't there but if you find out about the matter you would come to the findings that all the time while they remained in such relationship they would make the man feel so good that he would have spent his life and resources on them not knowing he is being played all along. grin foolish men). men are the ones who consider these things and so it is easy to manipulate these men by their conscience. But if your conscience aligns with the unsentimental truth within you, then you may offer help irrespective of any manipulation (it would sure backfire against the guilty in the end "the one who manipulates to extort the other. if there is", for you have cleared your conscience rightly).

If you decide to help her, help her because you are aware of her problems and you have DECIDED to help not because you FEEL you should help. your help won't be a blessing if it was controlled by just your emotions and not by the truth of the matter. it is better to give your cash to a beggar than to give your cash to a platonic (girl)friend, if truly the beggar needs the cash more.

Lastly I will tell you this. a girl who wants a platonic relationship with you is probably a manipulative girl than a truthful girl. Here is how it goes; If she has something intellectual to add to you, it's good. If she has a good character to imbibe in you, it's good. if she can support you financially , it's good. if she can ease your stress by sex or romance it's good (Any one of the above benefit is good , if at least she can tender any, but unfortunately most Nigerian girls don't have any to give except for sex, which is why most guys who know them insist on sex before they tender any form of help to a Nigerian girl). otherwise she wants you around cause she wants to manipulate you into being her maga whom will not only spend his cash but his emotions, intellect, time and so much more on her and then she dumps you as soon as she grows past your value .

Love seems to have proved over time to be the strongest emotional force because it seems to create more than it destroys, and all other emotions are mainly viewed as destructive but when one grows into higher level of awareness one finds that all emotional forces could be rightly channeled and to do so is to become emotionally balanced. Balance is the key.
Proverbs 16:32 KJV
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

truthsbitter
You're a wise man

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:
I don't give a girl money who has never given me pussy. Unless it's a relative. Unless she gave me money first.

That's just me.

Better the platonic friendship die.

If konji was killing you would the platonic friend rescue you and open her legs?? Ask yourself that. If she'll never open her legs for you, there's no reason for you to open your wallet for her.
Again. That's just me.
Ubunja I love u die,u too much abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by DateMynd44(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2019
Harddiskng:

This man ehn Lmao grin

But seriously once a babe you ask out mention platon... The guy-man thing to do is to give her madt spacing. Hello-hello na once in like 2/3 months. I no no wetin they are still dey discuss to the extent she feels so comfortable discussing her problems with him when her parents are still alive.
mehn you're so right bro.
discussions wey dey on platonic mode suppose get limit, e no suppose pass boundary to the extent of asking for financial help and discussing her family challenges with me as if I be her husband
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by DateMynd44(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2019
greggng:

You are a selfcentred person. You can only get blessed when you help without expecting anything. Infact I visited my ex in her school ...as I was driving out I saw a lady crying and I requested to know why she was crying ...I was able to find out from some students that she will not be allowed to sit for exam the next day...I took her to the nearest atm and withdrew the whole cash plus additional cash for her personal need....she was so happy ...seeing that happiness in her face made me happy...atleast I have done something nice. There is a difference btw you not having and having and not helping. Help without any strings attached and you will reap the reward in a great way. That lady might be your saviour tomorrow. I practice what I preach.

the question is "if it was a guy crying so would u have offered to help the exact way u helped this unknown crying lady?

cc castro316

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by ubunja(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
Ubunja I love u die,u too much abeg.
be cold to women and you'll never hunger for pussy.

Cold men turn women on.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2019
DateMynd44:
bro abeg u get link to that ubunja thread on female manipulation abeg Link me up I need to be schooled seriously

Better don't read nonsense written by a bunch of misguided sycophants and illusionists.

They create uncountable duplicate accounts cheering themselves... their fickle popularity lives and dies on romance section.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by ubunja(m): 6:56am On Aug 24, 2019
DateMynd44:

the question is "if it was a guy crying so would u have offered to help the exact way u helped this unknown crying lady?

cc castro316
yes.

IF IT WAS A GUY

please ask him.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by justkaycee1(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Truthsbitter:
look, i am a mixed personality (spiritual and logical). if you find it hard to understand something I wrote, call me back on the lines that are complex.
Okay let's consider these questions with sincerity before I say the truth.

Would your platonic friend do the same for you if the positions were reversed ?
Would you help any other friend with that amount if you find them in same position as your platonic friend?
If the answers to these questions are negative then consider yourself manipulated by your emotions and by the force of attraction within her personality. And if this is true then you are about to give wrongly.
(Giving in itself isn't bad but most male are too weak to see that emotional manipulation is draining them off everything. Their resources, affections, time, compassion , care...etc. they waste almost everything for unrighteous emotions).
Proverbs 25:28 KJV
He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
Women most times don't attach conscience to their judgement, that's why they can dump any relationship coldly at any point in time(If you like kneel down in public to propose marriage or in the presence of your father, they will decline once their heart isn't there but if you find out about the matter you would come to the findings that all the time while they remained in such relationship they would make the man feel so good that he would have spent his life and resources on them not knowing he is being played all along. grin foolish men). men are the ones who consider these things and so it is easy to manipulate these men by their conscience. But if your conscience aligns with the unsentimental truth within you, then you may offer help irrespective of any manipulation (it would sure backfire against the guilty in the end "the one who manipulates to extort the other. if there is", for you have cleared your conscience rightly).

If you decide to help her, help her because you are aware of her problems and you have DECIDED to help not because you FEEL you should help. your help won't be a blessing if it was controlled by just your emotions and not by the truth of the matter. it is better to give your cash to a beggar than to give your cash to a platonic (girl)friend, if truly the beggar needs the cash more.

Lastly I will tell you this. a girl who wants a platonic relationship with you is probably a manipulative girl than a truthful girl. Here is how it goes; If she has something intellectual to add to you, it's good. If she has a good character to imbibe in you, it's good. if she can support you financially , it's good. if she can ease your stress by sex or romance it's good (Any one of the above benefit is good , if at least she can tender any, but unfortunately most Nigerian girls don't have any to give except for sex, which is why most guys who know them insist on sex before they tender any form of help to a Nigerian girl). otherwise she wants you around cause she wants to manipulate you into being her maga whom will not only spend his cash but his emotions, intellect, time and so much more on her and then she dumps you as soon as she grows past your value .

Love seems to have proved over time to be the strongest emotional force because it seems to create more than it destroys, and all other emotions are mainly viewed as destructive but when one grows into higher level of awareness one finds that all emotional forces could be rightly channeled and to do so is to become emotionally balanced. Balance is the key.
Proverbs 16:32 KJV
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

truthsbitter

I've read every word and I must commend your thought process

1 Like

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by ubunja(m): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Better don't read nonsense written by a bunch of misguided sycophants and illusionist.

They create uncountable duplicate accounts cheering themselves... their fickle popularity lives and dies on romance section.
so He must learn from who?

You?

With that moniker that is the epitome of self-centeredness

Don't make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by luminouz(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
And u believed? Very funny.
Lol,sarcasm...I get grin
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2019
This particular girl is basically just using you man.

Get wise!
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by DateMynd44(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2019
Mydazz:
OP you stated what the girl wanted(platonic friendship) but forgot to state what you want or wish,...... that aside how close are you guys in this platonic level?

very close, before her challenges came up back then during 100level she calls and messages to Know how I'm faring, if I don't call for a week she complains that I've abandoned her I control her anyhow I wish, I do call to see her during odd hours at odd places and she obliges, anytime I asks to see her she has never for once given me excuses even when her schedule is tight she will still find a way to see me, drops loads of messages on WhatsApp and whenever I'm a day or two off Whatsapp she'll flash to know if I'm still alive lol, she says a week shouldn't pass without me calling thrice and a week shouldn't pass without us meeting up each other and she hasn't asked me of any financial assistance before even when she's out of data or airtime she won't ask, I'll only do that without her request and if at all I want to help I'll help because of all these stuff I've told u.
:
If it's one of your male friends is in this predicament will you be willing to do the same?
of course Sha but tho it'll be limited after all I helped out a guy i barely knew with 15k earlier for accommodation but when I later come broke for school ehn as foodstuffs finish and everything the guy couldn't reciprocate.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by Coolgent(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:
I don't give a girl money who has never given me pussy. Unless it's a relative. Unless she gave me money first.

That's just me.

If konji was killing you would the platonic friend rescue you and open her legs?? Ask yourself that. If she'll never open her legs for you, there's no reason for you to open your wallet for her.
Again. That's just me.

grin
Well during my School days I once bought a 30k Nokia for my GF, she stylishly dumped me about 3 weeks later.
That thought me a lot
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2019
DateMynd44:
When a girl says she's in a platonic friendship with you, what does she really mean?

Is it just Casual friends with no relationship attached or Closed and deep friends to confide in with no emotions or affections or love relationship that you both are dating but absence of sex?

well I got a friend I asked her to define our friendship and she said we are just in a platonic friendship that's all. Though I like it that way cos I don't want any distractions as I don dey near to finish school so I'm battling how I'll shoot from this boundary 2:1 to first class which seems to be a Herculean task so dating and engaging on all those stuff may dampen my goal now.

Okay straight to the point, so this girl that told me we are nothing but platonic friends has some financial issues as she hasn't paid her fees as her parents are financially drained (dad got sacked, mom's business isn't flowing) so she risked suspending her studies cos she couldn't register her courses and the school fees is 50k (Course registration inclusive) and she had to struggle and hustle during the holidays and earned 20k and now needs 30k to complete an pay her fees and register her courses.

I long paid mine and there's this work that entered for me an I had 50k gain and tho I don't have any pressing needs except to boost my wardrobe and save the cash or by my mumsy a present.... But my mind and conscience is irking me that I should send her the 30k and help her out but that money is too much to give out to a platonic friend that I'm not sure I'll marry, so I should just start taking care of someone's future wife Due to the issues she's passing thru she may not be able to pay back.
so guys what's your advice in this? what's the extent of help u can give a platonic friend?
Had it been u were in my shoes would you lease out such amount of money to a platonic friend without refund

If truly you know she hasn't paid her school fee and could drop out of school because of a mere 30k, she need help.

Yes, there are female manipulation, if you think dropping the whole 30k is too much for you, to save her future and help her complete her studies, you can crowd-source fund for her.

If 30 people on this thread drop 1k each for her to complete her school registration, you have helped her.

If you like the girl and want to date her, you should have be man enough to ask her out. If you want to ask her for sex, you should be man enough to ask her for sex without dating her.

If she is really in financial trouble and you used that opportunity to ask her out or ask for sex, you would get it but YOU WOULD HAVE MADE a TERRIBLE MISTAKE.

If she had hustled to raised 20k out of the 50k, she really wanna complete her education.

I am not asking you to give her the whole 30k, I am not asking you to ask her for SEX or relationship, I am only asking you to help her fulfil her dream which is to complete her education.

You can open a new thread, with her account number or bank details, crowd-source fund for her with her approval.

HELP HER AS A PLATONIC FRIEND.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by larryking540: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Then he shouldn't give.
Life isn't that difficult abeg...

We guys I really don't kw about u females have learnt some valuable lessdon the hard way!he can give her, it's his choice but he shouldn't expect anything back in reture,

Like someone said earlier ago, the op understands this girl better than us, and he asked the op will the said girl do such if the op was in the girl predicament?

For me I can't give a helping to someone who can't give a helping hand to another person in times of needs,like people always say, no body owns u any loyalty,only few person still remain loyal after d deal is done, even for bible Jesus too experience am,

It's good to give, am not against it, but it should be someone worth it,
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by ubunja(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Coolgent:

grin
Well during my School days I once bought a 30k Nokia for my GF, she stylishly dumped me about 3 weeks later.
That thought me a lot
lmfao.

Women don't think like men. Men have to know that. Women have no sense of honor. No sense of fairness.

They chase emotions. And emotions know no loyalty.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by larryking540: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2019
TheCar:

If truly you know she hasn't paid her school fee and could drop out of school because of a mere 30k, she need help.

Yes, there are female manipulation, if you think dropping the whole 30k is too much for you, to save her future and help her complete her studies, you can crowd-source fund for her.

If 30 people on this thread drop 1k each for her to complete her school registration, you have helped her.

If you like the girl and want to date her, you should have be man enough to ask her out. If you want to ask her for sex, you should be man enough to ask her for sex without dating her.

If she is really in financial trouble and you used that opportunity to ask her out or ask for sex, you would get it but YOU WOULD HAVE MADE a TERRIBLE MISTAKE.

If she had hustled to raised 20k out of the 50k, she really wanna complete her education.

I am not asking you to give her the whole 30k, I am not asking you to ask her for SEX or relationship, I am only asking you to help her fulfil her dream which is to complete her education.

You can open a new thread, with her account number or bank details, crowd-source fund for her with her approval.

HELP HER AS A PLATONIC FRIEND.

She no get phone? Make she sell am
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by ubunja(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Then he shouldn't give.
Life isn't that difficult abeg...
people always make a simple thing difficult.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by fait10(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:

That's just me.

Again. That's just me.
Even if u don Bleep her tire u gats use ur sense when giving her money. So far u re not married to her
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2019
No help oh, so long as I have chyked you and you come up with some story no problem.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by ubunja(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2019
fait10:

Even if u don Bleep her tire u gats use ur sense when giving her money. So far u re not married to her
amen.
Even if you fvck her still use sense.

You sir are my hero. You complete me.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by DateMynd44(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Platonic friends kee her there
thanks boss for that WhatsApp trick u once posted where u said in the last part that after viewing her chats one can go ahead and drink sniper.
I did spied on her WhatsApp tho.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2019
larryking540:

She no get phone? Make she sell am

That is also a good point, which the OP can also advise her to do to raise fund for her education.

If she had a quality phone with good resale value, why not sell it for education.

The OP also replied a comment with this:

very close, before her challenges came up back then during 100level she calls and messages to Know how I'm faring, if I don't call for a week she complains that I've abandoned her I control her anyhow I wish, I do call to see her during odd hours at odd places and she obliges, anytime I asks to see her she has never for once given me excuses even when her schedule is tight she will still find a way to see me, drops loads of messages on WhatsApp and whenever I'm a day or two off Whatsapp she'll flash to know if I'm still alive lol, she says a week shouldn't pass without me calling thrice and a week shouldn't pass without us meeting up each other and she hasn't asked me of any financial assistance before even when she's out of data or airtime she won't ask, I'll only do that without her request and if at all I want to help I'll help because of all these stuff I've told u.
Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by srclark: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2019
DateMynd44:
When a girl says she's in a platonic friendship with you, what does she really mean?

Is it just Casual friends with no relationship attached or Closed and deep friends to confide in with no emotions or affections or love relationship that you both are dating but absence of sex?

well I got a friend I asked her to define our friendship and she said we are just in a platonic friendship that's all. Though I like it that way cos I don't want any distractions as I don dey near to finish school so I'm battling how I'll shoot from this boundary 2:1 to first class which seems to be a Herculean task so dating and engaging on all those stuff may dampen my goal now.

Okay straight to the point, so this girl that told me we are nothing but platonic friends has some financial issues as she hasn't paid her fees as her parents are financially drained (dad got sacked, mom's business isn't flowing) so she risked suspending her studies cos she couldn't register her courses and the school fees is 50k (Course registration inclusive) and she had to struggle and hustle during the holidays and earned 20k and now needs 30k to complete an pay her fees and register her courses.

I long paid mine and there's this work that entered for me an I had 50k gain and tho I don't have any pressing needs except to boost my wardrobe and save the cash or by my mumsy a present.... But my mind and conscience is irking me that I should send her the 30k and help her out but that money is too much to give out to a platonic friend that I'm not sure I'll marry, so I should just start taking care of someone's future wife Due to the issues she's passing thru she may not be able to pay back.
so guys what's your advice in this? what's the extent of help u can give a platonic friend?
Had it been u were in my shoes would you lease out such amount of money to a platonic friend without refund

cc ubunja truthsbitter luvyaself95 dairrykid
oga does she not have a pussy she should go and bleep the guys she is not platonic friends with and her fees will be complete no let one girl use your head ooo she must have toasters nah even small girls can raise 30k in no time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

At What Age Does A Boy Become A Man? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.