Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65041 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Papaaldrich: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2019
You be olosho las las
Onyi22:
Dudu money got finished at d long run n I couldn't bear it...
I dumped his flat ass immediately I find out that he could no longer foot my bills, no time to waste

6 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Anifowose1009: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Wantedmiller:
My gal just chatted me up yesterday and told that it is Over......

let us just be friends........

Me: What is the problem?

I don't want to break your heart in future.

Still waiting if she will change her mind......
Broh mine said that 7days ago and she's not coming back
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Teeders(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

My story is almost the same wth yours, my babe was the course rep for one lecturer, he used to call her almost every day and bae claimed it's just official talks and meetings, I no talk Bcz I was waiting for my final exams to discharge her not until she started dating my twins brother's friend that threatened to deal with me for protesting their relationship, after school I opted out and bae started cursing me bitterly on new year's day.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kikelomojessy(f): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2019
Taku555:
you're lying, you left me because of that nigga

You have started again, that nigga is my dad's brother son, which is my uncle, which turns out to be my forth cousin, he is even the brother to the brother friend that married my sis, and he is my friend-in-law.

All na joke oh. NLders shouldn't take this serious.

4 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by CCC2(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2019
My brother, thanks God ur heart is still intact.
noisy45:
She was fucking 9 other guys plus me I discovered when I snoop on her Facebook and WhatsApp chat. Come and see how guys were complimenting her pvssy and ass. I nearly died of heart attack tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by 1xgg: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2019
1 year plus relationship..the girl loved me like mad, I never spent on her, she even bought me stuff at times but I had problem sexually (quick ejaculation 5-10ses ) .
I tried breaking up with her but she said i shouldn't worry that she's satisfied the the BJ..but as I guy I couldn't help pitying myself for my condition and for depriving her of sex proper.
The way I even broke up with her was very hurting because I know she wouldn't accept if I did it amicably. I miss her though...I don't know the kind quack preek I carry come out for this world no medicine dey work.

21 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DenreleDave(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
shut up there

Who b dis dog. Another dog on the loose
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Samfloxin(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2019
iomoge2:
Stinginess Double dating. Thank God I left him
He is still pained and single as duck
He will marry at his own time. Being single doesn't last forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by zoeycherie: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Jobio1:
Mine the guy tells his mother everything, he can’t even buy boxers for himself without telling his mom,he is very stingy, he is kind of a sadest he loves to control me and when I stated having small change he became jealous of me he sees me as a competitor,when I was suffering them this guy never helped me.church zero for him.#AY

Omg!!! I can relate with this so much. He liked to see me in need so he could feel superior to me. When I started to come up a little, you could see the jealousy all over him. My God! We're no longer friends.

I'm glad you made it out of there. I'm rooting for you. Cheers.

9 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Emily22:

minameemee@gmail.com
Stop forming ICT and don't dupe people. There's no way you can hack WhatsApp without using a third party app with simple tricks applied. EG. Whatscan, whatsweb etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
there is no way I can have a girlfriend without hacking into her social media account to uncover her secrets.
this was a girl I trusted with my whole heart, she is an undergraduate, I paid her school fees of 50k, gave her monthly upkeep, made sure she is financially okay even tho I'm a student too, what made me have the money to spend on her was because of my skills which fetched me money on while on campus.
can u believe I hacked into her Facebook account, checked her inbox and found out this girl has been traveling to Lagos to meet her sugar Daddy which bought her a laptop she once lied to me that it's her Aunty that gave her, she spent the weekend with the man who happens to be a Custom officer.
I also saw her chatting with a guy in my school and the guy was asking her out and she told him she's single, but the guy told her he's been seeing her with me but she said he shouldn't worry that me and her we have nothing in common that we are just platonic friends with no strings attached.
so bro after I almost died of high blood pressure that night.
later on I left her, got a new girlfriend and still hacked into her inbox and saw her sharing her nudes with numerous guys.
I wonder why she never deleted them.
now I don't trust this hoes again.
the nudes are still on my phone, waiting for the day I'll expose it to her face.
bro these girls are hoes and there is no way I can date a girl without accessing her WhatsApp or Facebook account
sunkoye chukazu femeto tobby20

how do u do it the hacking into her Fb pls help a brother here
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2019
Mypeople2:
I broke up with her because the argument and quarrel were just too much .At least one week one trouble.About 5 months after our breakup, she got married to the same guy who she told me was her cousin she was lying on his legs and having dinner with in her pictures.Fear babes o

oh are you serious bro
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2019
lexxyrule:

Just use whatsapp PC, it's a cheap way to clone whatsapp. Other methods will require you to pay token monthly. Less effective too

how pls explain more sir or drop ur whatatapp number thanks
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2019
1xgg:
1 year plus relationship..the girl loved me like mad, I never spent on her, she even bought me stuff at times but I had problem sexually (quick ejaculation 5-10ses ) .
I tried breaking up with her but she said i shouldn't worry that she's satisfied the the BJ..but as I guy I couldn't help pitying myself for my condition and for depriving her of sex proper.
The way I even broke up with her was very hurting because I know she wouldn't accept if I did it amicably. I miss her though...I don't know the kind quack preek I carry come out for this world no medicine dey work.

Have you tried all this bitters?...Alomo and co?....1st round might be a give away but subsequent should be better.
Also try samsu oil...it's applied on the penis....helps delay.
Baba we need to open a thread on this your matter look
You cannot be losing babe cause of that kind thing with so many options available

24 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Stop forming ICT and don't dupe people. There's no way you can hack WhatsApp without using a third party app with simple tricks applied. EG. Whatscan, whatsweb etc.

A programming guru could hack your whatsapp with a simple script grin

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by zoeycherie: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2019
iomoge2:
. Lol @ something comfort myself with
It’s a pained single bitch that needs that. Not someone who has everything going on well for her. Not someone who is happy where she is and building her family.

bitch? Look at how you refer to your fellow woman just because you want to prove to a faceless poster that you're over your ex. Pity.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2019
centboy123456:

how pls explain more sir or drop ur whatatapp number thanks

You will have to have her phone physically and then open her whatsapp on web when she is not looking grin and save it on your Google chrome

Whenever she is online and you open whatsappweb you will just be reading chat grin you can even join in the conversation

13 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2019
nappy760:

A programming guru could hack your whatsapp with a simple script grin
Lol you're talking of WhatsApp not nairaland ... It takes a whole lot of skills. You can't find someone with such intelligence in naija.. not someone like the OP who claimed he hacked his babes own. .. he didn't hack anything, he only spied on it. Most likely the work of whatscan and the likes. Even with that you still need her to unlock her phone and WhatsApp before you can smartly do the trick. So if your babe no dey ever open her phone down, forget it.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by LordAzubuike(f): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2019
nappy760:

You will have to have her phone physically and then open her whatsapp on web when she is not looking grin and save it on your Google chrome

Whenever she is online and you open whatsappweb you will just be reading chat grin you can even join in the conversation
That's it... Getting her to unlock her own phone and WhatsApp is where the problem lies. So you go sweat.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by objovic(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
abeg wetin be the app na tell me bro..
whatapp web, you can download it from Google play store and install, then open it and go to Whatsapp web, you see a bar code, on your phone, collect her phone, open her whatapp, go to settings, open Whatsapp web, this will display camera like when you want to scan a bar code when you're connecting to Xender for the first time, then scan the barcode on your WhatsApp web with it, Everytime she's online, you can always read her message through the WhatsApp web. just be careful not to open her unread messages before her, so she won't notice.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2019
objovic:

whatapp web, you can download it from Google play store and install, then open it and go to Whatsapp web, you see a bar code, on your phone, collect her phone, open her whatapp, go to settings, open Whatsapp web, this will display camera like when you want to scan a bar code when you're connecting to Xender for the first time, then scan the barcode on your WhatsApp web with it, Everytime she's online, you can always read her message through the WhatsApp web. just be careful not to open her unread messages before her, so she won't notice.

grin you don dey do am tey tey

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by loshybab(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Mine was even engagement ,he finally yielded to his parents wish of not marrying my tribe.
What tribe,if I may ask?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Hillybankz(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2019
I was supposed to travel to south Africa early ds year BT there was delay in the visa. I told her I could nt travel again for nw til all these Xenophobic stuffs ends..
Few months later she called me and told me that she can't continue with the relationship since am nolonger travelling again.
I jst laugh loud..

18 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by jamesfadairo(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2019
SIR0:
Considering all the comments so far, I think it's better to stay lonely or even unmarried sef angry

TRUST is dead:PP

Getting them out of hearts is just the main problem

honestly my brother, reading comments on nairaland scares me. Its just better to do it the spiritual way. This life sha

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2019
LordAzubuike:

May God forgive you
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by emergingstars: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Need a new relationship. Try High-Match

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by jamesfadairo(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Hillybankz:
I was supposed to travel to south Africa early ds year BT there was delay in the visa. I told her I could nt travel again for nw til all these Xenophobic stuffs ends..
Few months later she called me and told me that she can't continue with the relationship since am nolonger travelling again.
I jst laugh loud..
Lol, chai, maybe she has been boasting about your intention to travel

7 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Evercurious(f): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2019
DonroxyII:
The emotional problem people subject themselves into .... No wonder my BP no dey rise infact Doc always tell me to exercise so that my BP won't be too low ..... Life ain't difficult ... We wired differently .... B4 person say e no do again, if me don see handwriting of it on d wall .... My instinct don japa and I transfer the emotional stress on d other party (No one like being dropped) !

This heart must be preserved for the right one , don't allow it to be infected with toxins which aggression you would transferred on an innocent soul.

Thanks you are right
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ubyy: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2019
I discovered he was a fraudster, aka Yahoo Boy, and I spoke to him a lot about changing his ways, etc.

Oh, and also he was getting married to his ex girlfriend. grin

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by YenYo: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Na juss epp o abi wan do make she stay my house for about 1wk to get herself a decent house na so I take enter gbege. After 1wk this lady con dey wan control my destiny sake of say she wan marry and on top say she get pikin wey never reach 1year and she nor tell me but na CIA help me discover ram. She wasn’t even doing house chores again forming galadima in my own house. na so I vex close from office march enter my house kon boot her out of my crib.
Mehn the girls nearly give me heart attack for the period she stayed in my house.
Now I have peace!

4 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
loshybab:

What tribe,if I may ask?
Edo
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by tiptoe1: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
centboy123456:

how do u do it the hacking into her Fb pls help a brother here

Download a screen recorder app on playstore which records everything that goes on on the screen. Activate it and tell your babe you're having problem logging in your account and ask her to try hers if it will open to know if it's network or your account has been hacked.

Once she logs in successfully, then tell her to log out back. lobatan then you can watch the video later to see her log in details.

Bro If you have High blood pressure, don't do this oo because you will be shocked at the things you'll see. I tried it on a girl, bro wetin my eyes see ehn, I no fit tell. lool

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.