Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65087 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by DenreleDave(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2019
Damicares:
You're good to go.
Just sent u a dm
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nuelyoyo(m): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He cleared my account to the last penny that I couldn't even buy airtime again. Yes I made a mistake of giving him my ATM and pin.

Dude cleaned me. Thank God Sniper was very expensive for me cos I for off myself undecided
shocked shocked shocked
Why haven't you opened a thread on this matter. The love must be very strong oh, I doubt you will ever trust any man again.

Local man has seen things on NL
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2019
nuelyoyo:
shocked shocked shocked
Why haven't you opened a thread on this matter. The love must be very strong oh, I doubt you will ever trust any man again.

Local man has seen things on NL
Naaaa. No need for that.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Trippy01(m): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

bruh,which app abeg...?�
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by SkinnyNigga: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2019
DenreleDave:

No.. At all..... Do u think u wud av been married to him if u hadn't broke up

Is that you on the dp? U look so beautiful oooo.. Chai e pain me that I'm too small for you.. I for like be with u sha
shut up there
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
there is no way I can have a girlfriend without hacking into her social media account to uncover her secrets.
this was a girl I trusted with my whole heart, she is an undergraduate, I paid her school fees of 50k, gave her monthly upkeep, made sure she is financially okay even tho I'm a student too, what made me have the money to spend on her was because of my skills which fetched me money on while on campus.
can u believe I hacked into her Facebook account, checked her inbox and found out this girl has been traveling to Lagos to meet her sugar Daddy which bought her a laptop she once lied to me that it's her Aunty that gave her, she spent the weekend with the man who happens to be a Custom officer.
I also saw her chatting with a guy in my school and the guy was asking her out and she told him she's single, but the guy told her he's been seeing her with me but she said he shouldn't worry that me and her we have nothing in common that we are just platonic friends with no strings attached.
so bro after I almost died of high blood pressure that night.
later on I left her, got a new girlfriend and still hacked into her inbox and saw her sharing her nudes with numerous guys.
I wonder why she never deleted them.
now I don't trust this hoes again.
the nudes are still on my phone, waiting for the day I'll expose it to her face.
bro these girls are hoes and there is no way I can date a girl without accessing her WhatsApp or Facebook account
sunkoye chukazu femeto tobby20

About the nude, just delete it and let it go.

My mum will say "If you satisfy your wife with gift,money and the best sex in the world,she will still cheat if she want to , talkless of girlfriends wey u never put ring for her hand"...

You have to options,play along and keep banging or just free her .

If you date another girl,u ll still see something crazy in her hidden chats unless you are lucky to meet a semi-perfect lady.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2019
shenaxy:

Bro, I need strongly need your help, I'm about choosing life partner now and I'm sensing this girl is not what am seeing, I just wish to meddle into her privacy, pls help me on the application
for hacking watsap u earlier mentioned. Please and please.

If u gat the mind ..... minameemee@gmail.com
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Sleevia: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2019
franchasng:
That means local man cannot can with foreign local cheesy cheesy

I have a similar experience with one. Too much pride and demanding things she is not worth in the real sense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Urchiuche: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2019
She loves quarrel more than anything, I couldn't make with dat.

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by NNEWIsuper: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2019
7pages:

thanks I'll mail you now
I need the app too thanks....
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2019
udoekere:
Let's discuss: what really made you end your previous relationship?

Mine, i got separated from my girlfriend because my friends were always making jest of me that ma girlfriend is a prostitute that she has slept with almost all the guys in the area, and i was just a newbie in the area so i had to set her up with one of ma friend and she fell for it. So i had to move on
I broke up with her because the argument and quarrel were just too much .At least one week one trouble.About 5 months after our breakup, she got married to the same guy who she told me was her cousin she was lying on his legs and having dinner with in her pictures.Fear babes o

9 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by ABOVEDELAW: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2019
GUY YOU'RE A TOTAL FAILURE , MAN UP A BIT AND BE MAN OF YOURSELF, STOP PEOPLE FROM DICTATING YOUR LIFE TO YOU NO MATTER THE LEVERAGE THEY THINK THEY HAVE ABOVE YOU.

udoekere:
Let's discuss: what really made you end your previous relationship?

Mine, i got separated from my girlfriend because my friends were always making jest of me that ma girlfriend is a prostitute that she has slept with almost all the guys in the area, and i was just a newbie in the area so i had to set her up with one of ma friend and she fell for it. So i had to move on

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Creativebae(f): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2019
We were tired oh.. We just walked away peacefully

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2019
iomoge2:
. Ok. By being single I mean “he is not settled. Like married”
Sure he would have so many more ladies to deceive.
He reaches out and let’s me know how he regrets and all that crap. Had to cut him off
He is merely playing the victim card to attract you.
Thanks goodness you had cut him off cos sometimes it's hard to resist those we once held close to our heart.
Its a slippery stuff dear. Enjoy your life more. He remains in the past.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Skseries: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:
grin grin
lol stop laughing jor
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Mypeople2(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2019
grin
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
there is no way I can have a girlfriend without hacking into her social media account to uncover her secrets.
this was a girl I trusted with my whole heart, she is an undergraduate, I paid her school fees of 50k, gave her monthly upkeep, made sure she is financially okay even tho I'm a student too, what made me have the money to spend on her was because of my skills which fetched me money on while on campus.
can u believe I hacked into her Facebook account, checked her inbox and found out this girl has been traveling to Lagos to meet her sugar Daddy which bought her a laptop she once lied to me that it's her Aunty that gave her, she spent the weekend with the man who happens to be a Custom officer.
I also saw her chatting with a guy in my school and the guy was asking her out and she told him she's single, but the guy told her he's been seeing her with me but she said he shouldn't worry that me and her we have nothing in common that we are just platonic friends with no strings attached.
so bro after I almost died of high blood pressure that night.
later on I left her, got a new girlfriend and still hacked into her inbox and saw her sharing her nudes with numerous guys.
I wonder why she never deleted them.
now I don't trust this hoes again.
the nudes are still on my phone, waiting for the day I'll expose it to her face.
bro these girls are hoes and there is no way I can date a girl without accessing her WhatsApp or Facebook account
sunkoye chukazu femeto tobby20
Hmmmm. That's deep. U must have been seriously hurt.
Pls I need the app too. Trust is just a word in the Oxford dictionary

7 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2019
DenreleDave:

What's ur way of life
Being on a low,no clubbing and parties,no show off i just love a simple and low key life but the exact opposite was his case.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by lexxyrule(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2019
Guys, don't lie. Pussy and convetiousness ended many of ya'll relationships.

I drop mic

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by shenaxy: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Emily22:

If u gat the mind ..... minameemee@gmail.com

Thanks bro, pls I need guidelines. Should I send messages to this mail?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by shegzhkn: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
flyca:

Lol. You completely took me off balance. Thanks for your complements o. kiss

I was waiting for typical NL responses like you don dey old o, shakara don end blablabla, you know how you guys here do it. So I was equally charging up by asking you small small questions grin

I was 22 at the time I walked away from my ex. Hehehe I tried getting into other relationships after but they were not successful. The guys I liked, didn't like me (enough). The ones that liked me, I didn't like them (enough). cool Then the older I grew, the more matured I became, the more understanding I got, and the more relaxed I became. Lol

By 28, I was working and seeing small money. My interest was diverted. I have never really been a social media person, only Nairaland and very very few times Facaebook, maybe twice in a year. Lol. I started travelling, seeing the world. I started understanding more about life and relationships and marriage. As a bookie, I was also advancing academically and “career-rically” wink

Then luckily, when I was “not looking”, I found Mr Right! Hurraaaaay. grin Feb 2020 is the date. I wish I can share our pictures and things we have been able to achieve together, or the picture of my future mom-in-law and me eh. But no, lemme keep it. The thing is just shaaaking me cheesy

Do I regret leaving my ex - NO
He was a good guy but he would not have been able to protect me from his mom when wahala starts coming. His mom would have literally dictated how our lives run. Also thinking about it now, if I married him, I would have just settled in early with life, nothing big, just making babies and getting by. Lol

Really, I am happier now.
Thanks for asking for me for my story politely.

Cc: Luminouz, bro I sight you.
Wo hen hao a! cheesy

you speak mandarin fluently ?

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by lexxyrule(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Atlanticfire:
She wanted sex every night. And hours of it.

I can not kill myself.
Just told her I was travelling abroad and zapped.

I need a girl that is ready for no sex relationship. There are many other things to do than pouring semen inside condom. Waste of money for condom and waste of semen

Can I have the baes digit? I buy condoms in packs and I think semen is a free gift of nature. Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Olatara(f): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2019
cool
Lordwheez:
Wanted different things outta life..... So, mutually, we parted ways.... Omo, Buh e no easy oo
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by lexxyrule(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2019
Trippy01:
bruh,which app abeg...?�

Just use whatsapp PC, it's a cheap way to clone whatsapp. Other methods will require you to pay token monthly. Less effective too

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2019
shenaxy:

Thanks bro, pls I need guidelines. Should I send messages to this mail?

Yes bro
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by lexxyrule(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2019
shenaxy:

Bro, I need strongly need your help, I'm about choosing life partner now and I'm sensing this girl is not what am seeing, I just wish to meddle into her privacy, pls help me on the application
for hacking watsap u earlier mentioned. Please and please.

I'll advise you not to. The less you know the happier you are biko

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2019
oloriLFC:
You people will carry topic from Facebook and post here. I have seen many topics here that has been debated over on Facebook and Twitter, when it has died down,one Mod will now copy and paste on Nairaland. Shior!

Which new topic have you never heard in church yet you still go to church and pay tithe plus like 5 different offerings. Just enjoy the moment and laugh

10 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by BIXYBABE: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Taku555:
did you leave immediately? Was it not dark?

Did you bleep before leaving? Did he call to apologize or he left you just like that

Please do get back to me
He went to sleep at his friend's place because he is an hot temper person. he begged me in d morning when he comes back but I told him it can't work,because if o later marry him and another issue arise and u hit me, my mind will be judging me dat av seen d sign b4 na me ignore it. meanwhile he is planning to Marry me two months after we met, my mind just tell me to study him well, that is how one will be in an abusive marriage and won't be able to turn back because of shame.

12 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Olayinka8793(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
)She came to my house one day, and i noticed the smell of gold circle smell coming from her and before i suck your breast as a girl, I always use style to perceive the breast if anything like saliva smells around it, and i was right, another guy fvcked my girl. I thank god for my wisdom, na so i for dor suck another man spit. (Gay)
That is a waste of booby and pussy on your part, you for just tell her codedly to go take a good shower,then bang and suck her in peace.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by NACE13: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2019
Lied to me, but I acted stupid or ignorant just because I didn't want to rush into conclusion. As time went on, I lost the trust, affection and feelings I had and just wanted to keep eating the cookie. By God, this girl is damn hot. I didn't want to just breakup and leave, no way. She's the first breakup that I remained friends with just for the cookie.

Many girls/ladies don't know what they have until they lose it. Never lie to your partner, if you must, do it to protect him, not yourself

9 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Mr100Dollars: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2019
Olayinka8793:
That is a waste of booby and pussy on your part, you for just tell her codedly to go take a good shower,then bang and suck her in peace.
Everything is not about fvck man, sometimes you need to boss up yourself and let go of that pvssy, immediately i perceive am my preek from 100% shrink to 1bar.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by djoe21(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2019
QuietHammer:

See swegbe grin

Anytime I read this your comment it makes me cheesy

But on a more serious note though, shooting of shot is allowed na.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.