Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65106 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
KiidaACE:
Well... I've always kinda been emotionally unavailable, according to my exes tho.. The funny part is apart from my last relationship, i never break things off, they always do.. And i always just don't bloody care whenever they do.. Trust me, I've really tried to miss them.. Always reply with an "okay" before they never hear from me again .. This attitude shocks em to the marrow lol... My last relationship ended a month ago cause she called me and I quote " A vile narcissistic egomaniac".. This was after she had slapped me in public.. Ended things there and then.. She still calls me sometimes tho but I always never pick.. Slapping me is kinda like a line no one crosses.. Add that to that insult, a breakup is inevitable..

When someone calls you @emboldened, you should check yourself and reflect on it, you shouldn't take that as an insult.

16 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Femeto: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

Baba na so I catch my own too but I had to tell her immediately. I guessed the password.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by dykegabriel: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
udoekere:
Let's discuss: what really made you end your previous relationship?

Mine, i got separated from my girlfriend because my friends were always making jest of me that ma girlfriend is a prostitute that she has slept with almost all the guys in the area, and i was just a newbie in the area so i had to set her up with one of ma friend and she fell for it. So i had to move on

She asked me if I was cheating and I playfully said yes
Na so we de like North pole and South pole o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Femeto:
Baba na so I catch my own too but I had to tell her immediately. I guessed the password.

U try...if na me...I go play along
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by arthorjnr(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
StarOnEarth:
I was going through some hard time, tho she didn't know about it, but I wasn't getting that peace with her. It was like I was always trying to make her happy even though I was mentally down so I had to end it.

story of my life

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by charlesELIKIBA: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin
Skseries:
Mine broke up with me because she didn't want me to break up with her, lol who does that
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Femeto: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

U try...if na me...I go play along
Make she no go infect person. Rubber fit burst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by nappy760(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
KiidaACE:
Well... I've always kinda been emotionally unavailable, according to my exes tho.. The funny part is apart from my last relationship, i never break things off, they always do.. And i always just don't bloody care whenever they do.. Trust me, I've really tried to miss them.. Always reply with an "okay" before they never hear from me again .. This attitude shocks em to the marrow lol... My last relationship ended a month ago cause she called me and I quote " A vile narcissistic egomaniac".. This was after she had slapped me in public.. Ended things there and then.. She still calls me sometimes tho but I always never pick.. Slapping me is kinda like a line no one crosses.. Add that to that insult, a breakup is inevitable..

grin. Madonna was referring to you when she sang "Frozen"

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Latashia:
I can actually feed my man for years and not ask for a dime.

Indeed !!!
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Femeto:
Make she no go infect person. Rubber fit burst.

Lol...u no wan risk am...

Prevention is better than cure
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Annie001: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
He now likes girls with big yansh and boobs so he left me, planning to go under knife when I have money
Anytime I reminder it hurts

7 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by ozcarbenson(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Taku555:
She could not bear my long and huge dick and we had to turn it sour even though we love each other very well. We still communicate but I have not seen her for almost 5 years. Still broke up with two ladies after her on the same challenge. (huge dick)

Same here. Shit been giving me heartbreak for ages, at times I regret owning one
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Ay04z(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
She said her pastor said we cannot marry. Lie from. The pit of hell. She left because bkos another fine bobo begin to shine her Congo.. I move on.
Dis days I Bleep wen I want. No love in my heart rara.

14 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Abeg which app you dey take hack whatapps?
Emily22:

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
noisy45:

With a rooted android phone u can hack any WhatsApp chat with it
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by produce(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ended or not in a relationship some marriages sef dey break

Just do along what good to your consiense
You live a happy life.

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
MichaelUweh:
Mine was that we weren't compatible?
Same here

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by valicious1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
iomoge2:
Stinginess
Double dating.
Thank God I left him

He is still pained and single as duck
SAYS WHO? ASHAWO LIKE YOU

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by enoch701(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Damicares:
Entered this house because of the comments. These comments are sweet grin
i tell you
crazy guys here on nairaland..
the comments sweet no be small

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Kennyfancy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
iomoge2:
. Cos he goes for babes that are financially ok.

But even if we have it all, we need to know our man can fend for us.
He is stingy n believes I do not need money.

His other victim was also working in a bank as I was. Lol
it's well
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
noisy45:

With a rooted android phone u can hack any WhatsApp chat with it

pls explain more sir
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Meshach171(m): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
� bro how far? She steal your money?

weareok:

what are the procedures am interested
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by neurowale001(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Emily22:

. What's the name of the app

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by bossrillboss: 12:08am On Oct 24, 2019
Emily22:

...guy abeg wc app u use,I need am urgently.I can't kill myself.please help me.

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by shopify(f): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2019
stinginess,arrogent,over protective like i can't have my alone time without him knowing my where about like say we don marry, he cheat alot and accuse me of cheating he is always angry when he sees me with a friend especially males, nd he can lie for africa men i got tried of fixing him

13 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Meshach171(m): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2019
freshvine:
He told me he was traveling to Dubai for a business trip only to return home that same day unannounced and everything eventually ended.
So what ended it?
He caught another dude bleeping you or something?

8 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by MissOffpoint(f): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm, never been in one. Sometimes I dey fear for myself.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

When someone calls you @emboldened, you should check yourself and reflect on it, you shouldn't take that as an insult.
Nah, she went over the counter with that... Women in general really like the all "lovey dovey" mushy mushy wannabe who'd treat em like an egg even when they get extremely stupid...
I'm not a narcissist, neither am i an egomaniac.. Do I lack empathy sometimes? Yeah perhaps.. But that doesn't make me any of those..
I say things the way they are, I do not sugarcoat and i most certainly do not bluff..
She just wasn't comfortable with that i guess.. Sooo, sayonara to her..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Taku555(m): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2019
ozcarbenson:

Same here. Shit been giving me heartbreak for ages, at times I regret owning one
and there are ladies out there that love huge dick, unfortunately we are here suffering from big dick as if we were self made. Sorry mate!

3 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by kowalsky: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2019
Annie001:
He now likes girls with big yansh and boobs so he left me, planning to go under knife when I have money
Anytime I reminder it hurts

Hey. No one should make you feel so bad about your body that'd you'd consider going under the knife.

I know this gets thrown around quite often, but you're beautiful as you are and someone somewhere out there would kill to have you as their significant other.

It takes patience to find that someone, but trust me when I say it's well worth the wait

17 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Taku555(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2019
BIXYBABE:
I went to his place, and there is no electricity there and uncle did not put on gen. so I av to find one bet9ja shop to charge my phone. when uncle comes back from work and saw my phone charged.....he ask where u charge it and I told him d next thing he said is I went to Bleep, I was like Bleep ke, I no know anybody here, I even swear with bible, he said I'm just using it to cover myself up, he started insulting me and before I could say a word he raised his hand......... I just pack my load jeje, I no dey do again b4 he will turn me to punching bag.
did you leave immediately? Was it not dark?

Did you bleep before leaving? Did he call to apologize or he left you just like that

Please do get back to me
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Analyst7: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2019
To be sincere relationship nowadays can be bleeped up and can be sweet but presently I think u should know what u want and it won’t kill anybody being honest or real, if u want to be serious with someone proof it and be serious tell them what u want and two of u just have to talk with each other with the truth, it’s no shit u don’t need to judge with each other opinion and if u not going to be serious u still can make it obvious with each other and nobody will judge u both...for me the thing I deal most with in any relationship is honesty and m living my best life....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.