Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (79089 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by TheSociopath(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2019
If you eventually force yourself on ur wife before the white wedding, she will resent you for life.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by OhBiafra: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2019
Ursulaa:
I understand the point the lady is making, in my house, the greatest gift u can give to my parents is walking down the aisle a virgin, that's why most people tend to do both the white nd traditional wedding same day... Op, exercise a little patience
Do your parents inspect you girls from time to time to confirm the virginity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by ctleurocollege: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2019
oladiran2:
Is traditional wedding not wedding or because it's traditional in front of the wedding and not church?

Traditional wedding was done for traditional African religious practitioners, how can a Christian refuse to marry in Church?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by WriterX(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2019
Nnemuka:
mumu men angry ; angry
yall deserve the kind of ladies you get
I bet you heard virgin, and u rushed her and probably single handedly provided everything she needs as a man.

see naa, coochie you no come get grin grin
Truth is, she's a spiritual person and a born again
fix your wedding, if after wedding, what is served is not what u ordered.for then u can complain.

For now, finish what u started
You agreed to no sex, so keep it like that.

what I don't understand is was he not planning to do the white wedding at all I Mean if you have done the traditional rites already what really keeps him from doing the rest and to think he is postponing the said white wedding and getting the family involved in this, I don't know how people dey act shall.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2019
peepydelano:
You are having a very good lady as your wife,count yourself very lucky.Why not fast forward your white wedding and have free access, and its not a big deal if she turns out not to be a virgin,appreciate the fact that she's God fearing. Respect her Godly wish and wait for the abundant blessings that follows,she is blessed amongst women

My friend be quiet. How can someone who lies about such be God fearing? It's ur type that confuse true Christians with church goers and pastor pleasers/ worshippers.... No be only blessed amongst women... blessed is the fruit of her womb angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by obidark: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2019
WriterX:

very true, imagine the self imposed right op has given to himself , this is how some husbands rape their wives without knowing, because you have done the traditional rites her body has now automatically turned your property like damn and you say you love her?
where is the respect for each other and all that love crap the Op posted about.

men, some people though.

chai....stvpid....
when women ar hot at you,they will nyansh you anywhere,anyday....

some men are very stvpid....
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by marvin905(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2019
ctleurocollege:
This is how you will lose a good woman because of your dicck. What's stopping you from doing the White wedding if you're a true Christian?

how does being a true Christian relate to white wedding
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by peeps4u: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2019
You're already married, as the traditional marriage is even more recognised that the church one, since the parents have given consent to her being your wife by collecting those items. But you've erred the moment you agreed to her "No sex even after traditional marriage until church wedding", you only have to endure. Plan on the church wedding and get married so you can have your darling wife to yourself and pound as you wish.

I only hope she's a virgin as she claims, let her know the implication if the claim is false.

May God bless your marriage and make you sexually compatible cuz I fear the sexual compatibility........

igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ursulaa(f): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2019
OhBiafra:
Do your parents inspect you girls from time to time to confirm the virginity?
Lol, nothing like that. You'll just have to go for virginity test before the white wedding
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by marvin905(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Traditional wedding was done for traditional African religious practitioners, how can a Christian refuse to marry in Church?

who own white wedding is it God or the British
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by WriterX(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2019
oladiran2:
Is traditional wedding not wedding or because it's traditional in front of the wedding and not church?

what you are not seeing was the decision this two matured individuals made before the start of this, for me that's a very important ritual for any relationship, listen bruh I have done 2 and 8months without sex , if you can't respect the decision of a lady you claim to love then what's the love you talk about even more where is the trust that you built that love upon.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by okwute82: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Oga respect her decision and fix morning wedding the following day
She told you ahead of time so u must respect it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by kolawole247: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Sex before marriage is a sin ,paying her dowry does not give you access you have to finish all necessary right which part of it is after the main wedding in which a man of God has join you together . I endeavour you to proceed with the wedding and do the needful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by okwute82: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2019
Oga respect her decision and fix morning mass wedding the following day
She told you ahead of time so u must respect it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Infeno(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2019
pls bro respect her and obey her decisions.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by obidark: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2019
marvin905:

how does being a true Christian relate to white wedding

what the hell is that....??

i stick my dickk in you after your agreed,then we are already married....!!

i dont need some type of certificate for that....
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by OhBiafra: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2019
iamdrduru:

I've seen men that abandoned a lady after having sex on traditional marriage.

Op, fast track the wedding, marry her.
All these people saying she's hiding something are just bunch of promiscuous men.
Maybe because they discovered lies or saw something they couldn't endure for life?
Believe me, white wedding won't change that

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ayodeji2k14: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2019
She is lying and she is sleeping with another person. Another side guy is satisfying her libido.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by oneTIMEman(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
She told you and these and you still made her your wife, no advice for you bro.
What God has join together...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Ursulaa:
I understand the point the lady is making, in my house, the greatest gift u can give to my parents is walking down the aisle a virgin, that's why most people tend to do both the white nd traditional wedding same day... Op, exercise a little patience
So this means ur a real virgin virgin as in not those ones who give head and take anal undecided
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by horserace: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
I had the same issue with my wife when I was dating her,we court for 5 years before we our marriage and her virginity was intact but I have always help myself with other girls ever since I know she was a virgin,i have date five virgin before but my wife is one in a million.so bro try to stick to her decision

uote author=igwegeorgiano post=83593823]Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks[/quote]
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by pidtzcruz(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2019
okoroemeka:
I don't believe the op has got a good wife like u saying,how can she be a good wife when konji is destroying the man that paid her traditional bride price and she does nothing, something is definitely fishy here and also there will be compatibility issues,the man is virle and ready for love, while the lady can relate with the guy for 1year and not feel anything,the op is definitely getting married to a frigid woman and his sex life will suffer,how can i take something for life without testing it and seeing how it works,well it seems the op is a perfect gentleman because many men I know will not tolerate that rubbish, Even before going for the traditional stuffs I must start the engine and Rev it to Max power,the lady even live in owerri and still claiming virgin, haaaaahaaa!!!

Nice stuff joor.....if na for me oo, i will jus arrange for one Sunday and pastor go jus bless the two of us...i go con kno wether she no go allow me enter[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by WriterX(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2019
marvin905:

you do know even the whites most of em don't go to churches to Wed and yes it's still termed a white wedding.

the idea of white wedding for a Christian is the legal bounding of a man and a woman before the altar of God by a priest or a pastor in a view you can say this is a religious white wedding .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nwaonyishi69: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2019
Sorry, but, did she claim she is a virgin or is she marrying you out of pity? Well, the case is your own and your heart should lead you.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by obidark: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2019
pidtzcruz:

Nice stuff joor.....if na for me oo, i will jus arrange for one Sunday and pastor go jus bless the two of us...i go con kno wether she no go allow me enter

kiiiki....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by okwute82: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Oga abi madam go and read your Bible very well and stop deceiving urself, u are married once the both families agree and give their blessings
kolawole247:
Sex before marriage is a sin ,paying her dowry does not give you access you have to finish all necessary right which part of it is after the main wedding in which a man of God has join you together . I endeavour you to proceed with the wedding and do the needful. Thanks
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by ctleurocollege: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2019
marvin905:

What sort of question is this? Those vows made during church wedding is it for the British or to God?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Christmasdon(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2019
MR MAN tell her you are the head of that relationship and your words stand. She can't control you. let her go if she wants. you are the one to say sex before marriage or not. you are a man for goodness sake.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by marvin905(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2019
WriterX:

you do know even the whites most of em don't go to churches to Wed and yes it's still termed a white wedding.

the idea of white wedding for a Christian is the legal bounding of a man and a woman before the altar of God by a priest or a pastor in a view you can say this is a religious white wedding .

please show me where in the Bible that says white wedding is the real wedding..
you do know that white wedding is also a traditional wedding to White's ..
do you still know we have different races and culture's so if Asians Indians africans don't conform to another race way of life
then they are not right In the sight of God
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ursulaa(f): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2019
dairykidd:

So this means ur a real virgin virgin as in not those ones who give head and take anal undecided

Lol, its not like there's anything special about it bt if that's what makes them happy ....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by WriterX(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2019
obidark:

chai....stvpid....
when women ar hot at you,they will nyansh you anywhere,anyday....

some men are very stvpid....

hahahah well come to the 21st century where ignorance, stupidity and overall foolishness are celebrated.

continue your life bruh, I have no qualms with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply)

When your maid becomes the madam. / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.