Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? (11607 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Here we go again. I accept all the insults you’ve heaped on me & thank you for contributing to the thread.

I will improve myself as an all round individual—not to attract women—but to affect all who come to contact with me going forward.

Thanks once more.

It will serve you much more than bashing other people. I am happy to have contributed to more clarity in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:

The generalizations are insulting to start with.

No. You won't be pampered here with validations o. The truth isn't masculine. Deal with it

Prove it that anyone has bashed women here

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:

The generalizations are insulting to start with.

What generalizations? That women like the good life & a financially stable man?

Am I lying by asserting this female preferences in men?

Na wa o.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:

No. You won't be pampered here with validations o. The truth isn't masculine. Deal with it

Prove it that anyone has bashed women here

Please help me ask her ooo.

Rather than bash women, this thread has advocated for men to be financially ready to face the hazards of chasing women.

It’s not all men that are able to stomach insults from women. I have done my fair share of that while in university, I won’t tolerate it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Mindfulness:

It will serve you much more than bashing other people. I am happy to have contributed to more clarity in your life.

Evidence of the bashing?

Common....let’s be objective in our analysis and comments on threads like this. It will help to deescalate the gender wars on NL.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by cococandy(f): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Stating you have no politeness to offer any woman, Implying that women do not need courtesy, or respect from men but only money must be high praise where you come from. @OP

once I get a hint of disrespect, I’m out.

So have fun.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
healthserve:

Haha. Crack my ribs. The modern women has gotten mad from too much knowledge and cant separate reality from illusion

Sounds like high praise mr kunleweb.

What next?

I’m actually astonished y’all can’t tell when you’re insulting women. It’s now second nature to you. Such that you get surprised for being called on it.

I don’t engage anyone who won’t take me seriously because they believe I’m a woman hence my judgment must be clouded by illusion or whatever it is you’re thinking at the moment.

Sorry if you’re used to continuing in conversations where you say such to women and they laugh it off and still go back and forth with you.

7 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:
Stating you have no politeness today offer any woman, Implying that women do not need courtesy, or respect from men but only money must be high praise where you come from. @OP

once I get a hint of disrespect, I’m out.

So have fun.

OMG. I changed it to attention not politeness.

I apologize though if you’re hurt.

I have nothing to gain from being rude to women because it won’t change anything.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

No no no, if I get a girl & marry after I get comfy or rich, I will accept it that she came for the money & will be in the marriage with that fact in mind. My eternal devotion will be to my children. I have never fooled myself about the love of women, in fact, I have accepted that women dont have love to give.

I am not deluded to think I can buy love with money ooo. I am too old to be that deluded.

uninspired07:

Lies. It’s all about the money for women in this country.

Let’s not even argue it.

The men have latched in to this mindset & are hard at work.

Whatever you see after, just take it.

uninspired07:

This is what I was trying to say in my thread in the family section (you’d do well to check it out). There’s nothing like self esteem, they just want men to continue chasing them so they can rubbish men, while all they look for in a man is money. Now If a man desists from chasing them when he doesn’t have money, they will say he doesn’t have self esteem.

Such deceit for weak men. It’s not advisable to chase women when the money is not there. Just watch them from afar.

uninspired07:

Hmmmm, but...but, Nigerian women only want money. What are you talking about?

uninspired07:

I don’t see any difference between a girl or a woman in Nigeria ooo. If a man cannot hold his own financially, it will be difficult to maintain a relationship with a Nigerian female. That’s my belief sha....I might be wrong.

uninspired07:

Yes, I am speaking with Nigerian women in mind.

Of course my approach will differ if dealing with non Nigerian girls.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by cococandy(f): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
healthserve:

Too bad, menopause deems fit as the only/adequate panacea to wake them up, but in the meantime, men need to watch-out for the bitterness they'll be exuding from their self-inflicted conditions
Smells like praise to me

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by cococandy(f): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

OMG. I changed it to attention not politeness.

I apologize though if you’re hurt.

I have nothing to gain from being rude to women because it won’t change anything.

Apology accepted. And no I’m not hurt. Lol cheesy

I just felt like I wasted my time. Was envisaging a normal convo until it turned south.

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mindfulness:

If these assertions are what you hold on to to justify your view that I am rude, then I wholeheartedly adopt & hold on to them.

Nobody will bully me to change my ideology. It took me many years to arrive at these conclusions & no emotional blackmail will make me abandon my beliefs.

Have a profitable rest of the day.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:

Apology accepted. And no I’m not hurt. Lol cheesy

I just felt like I wasted my time. Was envisaging a normal convo until it turned south.

Same here. Bye.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

If these assertions are what you hold on to to justify your view that I am rude, then I wholeheartedly adopt & hold on to them.

Nobody will bully me to change my ideology. It took me many years to arrive at these conclusions & no emotional blackmail will make me abandon my beliefs.

Hold on to them and remain lonely.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by cococandy(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Well we still think it’s insulting.

And you got the proof you asked for.

uninspired07:

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mindfulness:

Hold on to them and remain lonely.

Teasy grin Naughty girl
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
I own my comments here & on other threads. And I stand by them because I didn’t arrive at those conclusions by coincidence—it took years & tears of observation of the opposite gender.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:

Teasy grin Naughty girl

Very naughty.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
You cannot demand money & devoted attention at the same time. You have to choose a struggle. You can’t eat your cake & have it.

If you see an unaccomplished man that is willing to give you all the attention in the world, by all means enjoy the attention. But you can’t blame young men who choose to face their struggle or accuse them of being rude because they hold the opinion that women are still undeserving of their attention & stand by it.

Women should please do better in 2020. Men cannot be everywhere at the same time.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:
You cannot demand money & devoted attention at the same time. You have to choose a struggle. You can’t eat your cake & have it.

If you see an unaccomplished man that is willing to give you all the attention in the world, by all means enjoy the attention. But you can’t blame young man who choose to face their struggle or accuse them of being rude because they hold the opinion that women are still undeserving of their attention & stand by it.

Women should please do better in 2020. Men cannot be everywhere at the same time.

Who wants your attention? You are the one who has been begging for attention. You can't make this up mehn. grin This one is seriously confused. grin Go back to romance section boy.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is what happens when people put themselves on a pedestal for no other worthy reason except having pum pums.

You don't have the patience to indulge, chase, or beg, it's because you have an ego.
You want to have some financial legroom before embarking on relationships because women require it, you have low self-esteem.
You speak about the realities as they are, and you're being disrespectful, bashful, & insulting. cheesy

The princess-complex is as real as it comes.

@ uninspired07, I hope you have been able to pick relevant points from both sides regardless. Just understand that there is nothing wrong in wanting to develop your finances, or in lacking patience with women who have no obvious interest in you. The best woman to be with is that one which presents you with the least amount of work/obstacles/roadblocks in winning her over, simply because she is already won over in some small measure of her own accord.

Developing yourself should be your ultimate goal in life FOR YOURSELF, not because you need it to be better in the eyes of women. Also, making just any woman or every woman feel good about themselves is not your job - there are already multitudes of men doing that. You only just need to find that ONE woman who has a mutual interest in you, hit it off, and make her the object of all your attention and devotion. What every other one thinks is really not your concern.

Cheers.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mindfulness:

Who wants your attention? You are the one who has been begging for attention. You can't make this up mehn. grin This one is seriously confused. grin Go back to romance section boy.

You keep getting things all mixed up. My post was an objective observation not a subjective one.

I hear you sha.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
cococandy:

Sounds like high praise mr kunleweb.

What next?

I’m actually astonished y’all can’t tell when you’re insulting women. It’s now second nature to you. Such that you get surprised for being called on it.

I don’t engage anyone who won’t take me seriously because they believe I’m a woman hence my judgment must be clouded by illusion or whatever it is you’re thinking at the moment.

Sorry if you’re used to continuing in conversations where you say such to women and they laugh it off and still go back and forth with you.

Cococandy abeg, get off the pedestal of trying too hard. You'll need it 2020. The modern woman isn't women, I hope as an intelligent classy woman you'll be able to appreciate the difference

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
BTW I haven't seen Pansophist Franchasng around here
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
crackhaus:
This is what happens when people put themselves on a pedestal for no other worthy reason except having pum pums.

You don't have the patience to indulge, chase, or beg, it's because you have an ego.
You want to have some financial legroom before embarking on relationships because women require it, you have low self-esteem.
You speak about the realities as they are, and you're being disrespectful, bashful, & insulting. cheesy

@ uninspired07, I hope you have been able to pick relevant points from both sides regardless. Just understand that there is nothing wrong in wanting to develop your finances, or in lacking patience with women who have no obvious interest in you. The best woman to be with is that one which presents you with the least amount of work/obstacles/roadblocks in winning her over, simply because she is already won over in some small measure of her own accord.

Developing yourself should be your ultimate goal in life FOR YOURSELF, not because you need it to be better in the eyes of women. Also, making just any woman or every woman feel good about themselves is not your job - there are already multitudes of men doing that. You only just need to find that ONE woman who has a mutual interest in you, hit it off, and make her the object of all your attention and devotion. What every other one thinks is really not your concern.

Cheers.

Hahahaha knack me stick already. You can see how these women here are trying so so hard to "emotionally manipulate", too bad, the modern guy's unnaive to these sneaky theatrics

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
crackhaus:

Cheers.

Wow, can anybody imagine the objectivity & unbiased quality of this post compared to those of the usual suspects i.e Mindfulness?

Bro, I appreciate you for your sincere & heartfelt advice. I sure will pick & imbibe most of it to chart the way forward. I have never been deceived that there’s any other roadmap to this thing, I only needed reassurance.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

If you see an unaccomplished man that is willing to give you all the attention in the world, by all means enjoy the attention. But you can’t blame young man who choose to face their struggle or accuse them of being rude because they hold the opinion that women are still undeserving of their attention & stand by it.

You should stay away from women for a long time, you are not ready to have even a cordial relationship with any woman, your hasty generalisation of the Nigerian women being a certain way, gradually sliding into bashing females here that don't agree with your opinion, asking for proofs of that like its untrue, seeing the proofs of you and healthserve, and then trying to backpedal by standing by your words shows you are very unstable, you have a lot of work to do on your persona, a huge lot.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:

Hahahaha knack me stick already. You can see how these women here are trying so so hard to "emotionally manipulate", too bad, the modern guy's unnaive to these sneaky theatrics

I am flabbergasted at the subtle attempt to manipulate hearts & minds of other reasonable females on NL. My thread was a honest request for opinions on my modus operandi & not an avenue to bash our female compatriots.

I thank God we have members who can sniff out stratagems to derail threads into the usual gender wars we have on romance & family sections of NL.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You should stay away from women for a long time, you are not ready to have even a cordial relationship with any woman, your hasty generalisation of the Nigerian women being a certain way, gradually sliding into bashing females here that don't agree with your opinion, asking for proofs of that like its untrue, seeing the proofs of you and healthserve, and then trying to backpedal by standing by your words shows you are very unstable, you have a lot of work to do on your persona, a huge lot.

Kikiki grin I can tell. I'm under your skin already, five minutes extra, it's full blown orgasm. Better take it easy on yourself and know for sure, I don't give two hoots irrespective of my stance on pro-healthy relations.

#I won't trade off my desire for peace with cowling in to emotional whinings. Nope, never
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by Raalsalghul: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
bukatyne:

You said when you sense a whiff of disinterest or indifference, you flee to protect your ego.

That was why I highlighted that statement and responded to it.

Nobody has talked about groveling before a woman to make her accept you nor do I buy the idea of using gifts to woo a woman except you are looking for an elebi.

If you think immediately you ask a woman out, she must say yes, then you must have an overbloated sense of yourself which is pride or a mask to cover your perceived inadequacies which is low self-esteem.

If you want a lady, be ready to invest your time in wooing her and if she insists no, you can move on.

[s]Sometimes, you need to go extra to pursue a lady especially if you are the type that believes in God's perfect will for marriage. [/s]
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by uninspired07: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
kunleweb:
BTW I haven't seen Pansophist Franchasng around here

Maybe if the thread is escalated to the front page, they might see it & comment.
Re: Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? by kunleweb: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

I am flabbergasted at the subtle attempt to manipulate hearts & minds of other reasonable females on NL. My thread was a honest request for opinions on my modus operandi & not an avenue to bash our female compatriots.

I thank God we have members who sniff out attempts at derailing this thread into the usual gender wars we have on romance & family sections of NL.

It is well.

You think it's a small matter than a man will hear from. GOD directly ( Abraham), but will then go back home to do what his wive wants. Don't be naive to letting women have their way as politeness, it's akin to land grabbing, give these ones on this thread a plot, they'll ask for an acre, give them an acre, they'll take up the city. It's not unimaginable what I satiety can push people to think, do and imagine. Na thier way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? / What's The Origin Of Boxing Day? How Is It Connected To Christmas? / What's The Best Advice On This Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.