Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (68810 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2021
Babara1994:

Be using style to advertise urself.

If I don't advertise myself...who will?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by wealthtrak: 5:57pm On May 04, 2021
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
Laugh at his jokes that are not funny
For the spiritual ones. Tell him I'm praying for him
Find an opportunity to talk/greet to him
Second his comment in meetings etc
wink... Decrypted.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by wealthtrak: 6:29pm On May 04, 2021
Pg 9: Jewessgratitude

Your opinion. You can't speak for all.

It is very effective cos its more like I single myself from the crowd to be noticed. And he'll be like whys she always avoiding my presence and begins to target when I'm alone to form fine boy come chyke.

It worked with my ex. Mehnnn the guy get swag.
I was watching him as they were filing out of the podium after ministration and his own uniform was damn... all shades of swag but immediately he passed my front I just throway face. grin

So it was another time to go to Rccg camp and as I was sitting in the bus (organized by church for worker) lo and be hold he just sat close to me. Omor my breath seized but then again I throwey face grin and that was how he started chyking me and was like...babe, you're always snobbing someone, why? And I was like really? You sure its me or my twin ?(my twin was sitting behind us) and he was like...its you. The way you look at someone like the person is shit. Hehehe.. And in my mind I said "Wow it worked! So he's been watching me...
I asked him again, are you sure its me,, I'm a twin o..he looked back at my sister and said." Babe it you Jor. grin I come say ehen.. Mission accomplished. tongue.

So it works wella. May not work with you though.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by tega2luv(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2021
This thing sef is evil why would some parents allow this to happen to their female children, it is really bad I hate this practise with passion
Hhenryy:

Oga, this is Nigeria. Most of our ladies have been Genitally mutilated (circumcised) and therefore do NOT like sex nor have any urge for sex because their erotic zones have been chopped off during circumcision. That is why it appears as if the only way they can be attracted to you is through your money and other material things you can offer. .
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
ubunja:
I forgot about this question until my bro responded triggering a mention.

A woman has two hearts. One between her legs and another in her chest. When you love a guy because he's smart, kind etc it's the heart in the chest talking. That's the heart that complies to society's standards of what a good man is. Its the safe choice everyone approves of.

But things like muscled men, bad boys, thugs etc, when they turn you on its the pussy taking charge and making selections based on evolution etc. Usually these choices are frowned on by Society so women feel guilty making them and usually tend to these in secret. These have a pull on the woman especially in her early years, 25 to late 20s. Hope I'm not being cryptic.

would i also say dat a guys also have two hearts? in the sense dat, if a guy falls for a lady just by checking out her sexiness- glaring clothes and those seductive ones, he tend to go with his heart between his legs. but if a guy falls for a lady via her decency,this connects to the heart in his chest. just my personal notion,which i believe is true to a certain degree.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Tdyke4lyf:

would i also say dat a guys also have two hearts? in the sense dat, if a guy falls for a lady just by checking out her sexiness- glaring clothes and those seductive ones, he tend to go with his heart between his legs. but if a guy falls for a lady via her decency,this connects to the heart in his chest. just my personal notion,which i believe is true to a certain degree.
yes, for men it's called the Madonna-Wh0rě complex. Where we love the bad woman and also the good woman but we don't want them to be the same person. Basically the woman we love, doesn't turn us on.. And the woman who turns us on we don't love. That hoe our mothers warn us about who dresses like a harlot is what we secretly desire, but we'll marry that good girl our mothers approve of but who we don't desire. That's why men married to the proper respectful woman will sneak off and mess with that dirty LovePeddler living alone who they wouldn't be seen walking with during the day.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Kipaji: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
FanOfMyself:

Keeping on moving till you arrive at Shiloh... See you there grin

This right there is a violation
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by tck2000(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
FanOfMyself:
Keeping on moving till you arrive at Shiloh... See you there grin
cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 People Who Died During Sex / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.