Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (68819 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
I've read ladies say especially musles gained through Calisthenics. As opposed to weight lifting. How true is that in your experience.

Well, the muscles that rip ladies apart are not the kind of steroid-looking muscles(those are for the love of the male folks) It is the v- taper kind of muscular physique. Broad shoulders, well defined lats and pec muscles and slim waist.

No, calisthenics can't give one those muscles, the ladies love. Weight- lifting is the way.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....
. Wrong! Like me ,I am just a business minded kind of man, don't want to be seen that I run around women. If any woman of my spec approach me, I adore her and treat her right. So don't say every Nigerian men....I can actually build a family with a lady who truly love and was bold to confess her love to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Well, the muscles that rip ladies apart are not the kind of steroid-looking muscles(those are for the love of the male folks) It is the v- taper kind of muscular physique. Broad shoulders, well defined lats and pec muscles and slim waist.

No, calisthenics can't give one those muscles, the ladies love. Weight- lifting is the way.
I hear you on the Calisthenics. Seems the ladies who favour them are more outlier than majority.

The Body Game will take any man from zero to somewhere. I would much wish guys hit the gym more instead of all their fixation with making money. Get the right body first. That alone gets you a seat at the table. Money appeals to women's need for security and comfort. But muscles, they talk to their biology and inspire pure primal animalistic Lust.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Route99:

How people reasoned those days isn't right. Let your avoidance mean 'NO'. That's how some guys keep chasing a particular woman, thinking she is playing hard to get, not knowing she actually means NO/NEVER. Not all traditions must be kept.

You're not getting it.
Here we are talking about green light from a woman whose interested in a man who doesn't know it. Like how to get HIS attention. Not a man trying to woo a woman. They are two different scenarios.

If the man eventually gets the drift and begins to woo, na easy falling since the woman's mind is already there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Usihyelda(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
One gurl said to me.... I'm in....... With you. And i don't knw wat she mean ooh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
I hear you on the Calisthenics. Seems the ladies who favour them are more outlier than majority.

The Body Game will take any man from zero to somewhere. I would much wish guys hit the gym more instead of all their fixation with making money. Get the right body first. That alone gets you a seat at the table. Money appeals to women's need for security and comfort. But muscles, they talk to their biology and inspire pure primal animalistic Lust.

Ubunja my man, you have said it all.

Funny enough, I delved into body-building/physical fitness solely on health reasons. The green-light from ladies are just one of those side benefits.
I always tell guys, to achieve your purposes/goals/aspirations, one needs a fully-fit body. Always make sure your body is properly taken care off first.
A muscular man is attractive to any "straight" woman. That is a fact

Hope you lift also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Ubunja my man, you have said it all.

Funny enough, I delved into body-building/physical fitness solely on health reasons. The green-light from ladies are just one of those side benefits.
I always tell guys, to achieve your purposes/goals/aspirations, one needs a fully-fit body. Always make sure your body is properly taken care off first.
A muscular man is attractive to any "straight" woman. That is a fact

Hope you lift also.
I delved a little into lifting but time and other commitments derailed me.

But 2020 I'm getting back on that horse because I wanna level up hard and a good body is the foundation of everything. I already get stares because of my extra long height. A mascular body will seal the deal.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You're not getting it.
Here we are talking about green light from a woman whose interested in a man who doesn't know it. Like how to get HIS attention. Not a man trying to woo a woman. They are two different scenarios.

If the man eventually gets the drift and begins to woo, na easy falling since the woman's mind is already there.
Green Lights are an invitation to approach and present your romantic case because the girl sees you as a viable romantic partner. Simple. I don't know what men think green lights are.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Samofamo: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Green Light u say?,some ladies will give u false green light,if u try approach them,they will now let u know it can't work that if they did not give u the green light ,you would not have come, so
Probably you don't love them or rather u are not bold enough to talk to her
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Oduduwa707: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
OP.... angry

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
FanOfMyself:

Keeping on moving till you arrive at Shiloh... See you there grin

Bro, you wicked oh!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by pansophist(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol grin

Women find it hard to approach men because they like to have the power. The cardinal rule in every relationship is that the person that need the other the least has all the power. When they chase, then they have transferred the power to you and make you the prize, which to them, its like drinking cold pap, it just doesn't go well for most.

Also, chasing eliminate the feeling of being desired women need, and some would rather die and watch you date a pig than elimate their ego and approach the man they have feelings for. To this set of women, relationship is game that must be won, while men naively enters into one idealistically.

There is also the common possibility that men do not like role reversal. Men want to chase, not being chased. Generally, women are subtle in approach. Gra gra and being direct is a Male domain. A woman will drop all the hints like a criminal desperate for an arrest, and expect you to pick tab and finish the work. And in my view, it works well this way. Also, chasing her reduces the chances of being his easy meal used to "count score". Men are notoriously known for their non discriminatory sexual policy and will smash any girl that surfaces, so a girl approaching you directly is like an impala presenting her underbelly to an hyena, hardly happens.

The female psyche is one of self-importance that makes the female feels more valuable than his male counterpart, hence, approaching you is a big blow to this feeling. Don't blame her, blame evolution.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Feminist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by BentSpoon(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Starz825:

God go bless you for this sensible statement
Sometimes all this so called green light u see around women are just normal gestures some ladies display towards guys
Let me blow ur mind...there is this corper friend I have...I met her in the company where I work presently.. pretty good looking Sha...with the phonetics..she sounds cool anyway...
During my first week in the company, I met with her (I didn't go to ask her out o) I just went to her to know her more as she's just my type..then in less than two weeks we became close friends as in ..I am good at linking up quickly as long u are my type..that one no be problem...infact everyone around started saying one or two things Abt us..like they feel something is going on.. infact during meetings our director would always talk about us openly that he like the fact that his organization is going to produce a couple very soon (we were that close).....
This girl will hug me tightly around her arms like we don dey date... always want to be where I am...if she is not seeing me she is asking of me ...na so I go fall hand o ..go mistakenly tell am say I am beginning to like her...jeez...na later I Know say I fvck up...boom she just change her attitude, insult start the following day.. taunting me every where as in ...I no believe my eyes and ears...see gbege oo...I have already fallen for her... because one thing about me is if a lady shows me that kind of likeness I will just return that likeness naturally and treat her cool....na so I wake jareee say wetin happen..I picked my self up and braced up frown face....so I decided to give space so I can earn my respect.... having done this though I'm still doing it..I have arguably earned my respect back ..but she still hugs me firmly like crazy I go be like don't choke me jaree.(for my mind o) unto say eye don clear...I already know thats her own way of friendship not that she is into me or something...so me self no put mind again so I no go fall again....

are u alright ? that girl love u ode ��
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by slimgonzalez(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
emmy512:

Tell me something, I've had 3 different girls sit on my leg with my dick certainly making contact and there was no fuss,,.
Maybe i was emotionally blind
next time react, make sure theres a fuss u could 'whisper something in her ears.... And see were that gets you..... Shes done her part by serving the dish,its up to you to grap a bite.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Xmen149:

introvert

I'm not an introvert... I'm only reserved..
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by subcbouy: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
Laugh at his jokes that are not funny
For the spiritual ones. Tell him I'm praying for him
Find an opportunity to talk/greet to him
Second his comment in meetings etc
I can relate to only "attack him" lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Starz825(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
BentSpoon:

are u alright ? that girl love u ode ��

She has a boyfriend already..even if she want anything ain't giving shit...tired of her mood swings jare
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by IamPlato(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
come On Shut Up Your Mouth.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by swedbase(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by CaptMarvel(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Unmh wa shey re omo
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
Laugh at his jokes that are not funny
For the spiritual ones. Tell him I'm praying for him
Find an opportunity to talk/greet to him
Second his comment in meetings etc

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by goodnewscliff(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
I dunno for ya all nl guys em shaaa.... Buh i have been approached by my female friends em and they do the relationship talks,, NOT ME.... They just cut to the chase

gets lotta calls from em gals every day till they get tired nd choose to ignore.....

IS THIS EVEN A TOPIC OR ALL THE GUYS HERE ARE DUMB!!!! I mean girls do give obvious green lights every now nd dem to ma g's dem.....

Na wa ohh... Really amazed at this.... Maybe am blessed to be stressed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by olaitann93(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
My attention is hard to get.....
If I give him enough attention and he still doesn't get...

I move....No time ..

lol... I experienced this during my final year. I was in a exam hall with my friends. I was looking for seats for my friends so we (carry over final students) could sit close to one another. A 300 level student offered me seat beside her and I accepted. she told me to come sit immediately.

I called one of my friends to come take the sit since I already have one. Wen she found out that I was not the one who was going to take the seat, she told me she was not willing to give any other person that seat.

I didn't understand anything, I was there trying to explain to her how the situation remains the same if my guy occupy the seat. I tried to convince her that my guy was brilliant. She winked at me and chew her gum very hard without saying a syllable, disappointment written all over her face and my guy was smiling.
I made the whole thing worse by asking her why she winked at me and she denied of doing that. My guy interfered, telling her it was true that she winked. she then became shy.

When another friend asked me about the seat, I explained what happened and he was like i bleeped up that it was a green light. At that point, my brain started rewinding d whole scene and understood the gesture better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by goodnewscliff(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
dalass:

You're the coward here..waiting for a lady to make passes at you (give you green light) so you can do her yanga and tell everyone that she's dying for you abi?

grin
Lol.... Ladies die for me nd wish they get me,, sorry !!!!! they even tell it to my very face and so??
Am i supposed to feel like a GOD or u think its impossible?? Or u think its a crime for a woman to express what she feels for a guy?
Wowww.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

You're not getting it.

I get you. From your experience, how effective is this your green light (avoidance)? To some, avoidance could mean you detest their presence. Most people prefer to be more straight forward these days, which I think is beneficial for everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by goodnewscliff(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
seenga:
God bless you sir. After 2 weeks of yanga all I want is just the hole... All my life I have never really pursued a woman. They come to me.
Ahh ahhnn.... I tire for guys here ohh.... Same here brov
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
I delved a little into lifting but time and other commitments derailed me.

But 2020 I'm getting back on that horse because I wanna level up hard and a good body is the foundation of everything. I already get stares because of my extra long height. A mascular body will seal the deal.

Please do. I will be watching grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Xmen149(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I'm not an introvert... I'm only reserved..
nice
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by virginchaser(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
I was really embarrassed the day i approached my best female friend. She was surprised at that and told me she never expected that from me. Eventually she agreed we should try it but it never worked. I found out the music trainer was having a bit of her that part i never saw until i dated her. I lost the relationship and ruined the beautiful friendship. Painful.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Omar09(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
here comes another money guy.

Funny how betas think money will make them Alphas. I just laugh at them. You make the money and you get swiped off that money by the very person you love.. It does pain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.