Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,058 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (68787 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by aytuns(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Varlfott:
Before you ladies respond to this, I'll like to say that most of you are simply cowards. Why waste time making subtle gestures towards a guy you like in hopes that he will read your gestures as greenlights when you can simply just walk up to him and tell him you like him? A lot of us would appreciate you more if you did this. Most guys can't even interpret your green lights and most of you in attempt to show these green lights end up giving mixed signals.

What's the point of giving green lights even? You fear rejection but yet you expect men to overcome their own fear of rejection and approach you?

Why would you have a crush on a guy but expect him to be the one to text or call you first? Why don't you be the first to text or call?

So in leiu or all this, please tell us guys how you indicate that you are attracted to is and explain how you expect us to proceed. How do you show your greenlights? What are those subtle behaviors we guys should look out for?

1. She just want to be around you for any reason possible
2. She laughs at your dry joke
3. She talks to you about her life, challenges and aspirations.

The wàhálà is, these signs are also portrayed by girls who friend-zone. So the dude just has to call the girl out and ask the lady.... "are you being friendly with me cos you see me just as a friend, or do you believe we should be in a relationship? "...
Its better to know where you stand upfront, to avoid stories that touch.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by slimgonzalez(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
sad! But some guys are just painfully oblivious....even if she sit on his D....he would still think the girl is just being nice .. My observation bout guys like these ...once the felling is mutual, they tend to be real keepers... So ladies if green lights not enough ,try black and white the dude might just be color blind.

29 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by luvyaself95(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
vickydankal:

I thought as much. You won't believe after we came together, he said he thought I was just be nice. Can you imagine after all my efforts. grin

abi na what do you expect from him sometime when girls look at me too much i will feel uncomfortable like is this green light or is she looking at me with bad thinking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by luvyaself95(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Quality20:
I'm a man not a lady sha, but I'm still gonna share an experience I had at lectures long long time a go. A lady sitting next to me at d lectures started scratching her head so intensely and at a point I felt like maybe she was trying to get my attention but I still didn't do anything sha, even a lady opposite us just kind of looked at both of us sharply as if we both involved in d drama. Was dat a green light or was she genuinely disturbed? Who knows?

don't be mistaken that not green light if to say she is playing her hair and looking at you that can be green light but scratching hair mean there is fire in her head.

21 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lolz...
Thought a girl was actually into me not until I approached her n sadly the girl just gimme one kind look.Omo,was really bittered n mad that day.
Really grateful to God the scene wasnt in public

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
I don't give greenlight, attraction most times is mutual.When it's not, I kill it and that has happened only once. Guess I've been lucky.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Kenneygirl(f): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Ariza:
I don't give greenlight, attraction most times is mutual.When it's not, I kill it and that has happened only once. Guess I've been lucky.
Wow same here
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Clinghton: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2019
continuous greetings, shyness and avoiding eye contact

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Kenneygirl:
Wow same here
smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by YungMillionaire: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2019
vickydankal:

Before him I did, but later found out he was not born again. Then I off the gen supplying the light lol.

Most of my girlfriends give me green-light by shaking their big yanch in front of me like they are just walking normally. And it works. They know I love big yanch.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Ariza:
How can you tell if the attraction is mutual if none of you gives a green light?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by fcdgrand(m): 2:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Kenneygirl:
Wow same here
yeah birds of the same feathers
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by aigboeben(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I'm not married...but I sure will be married by then...
Smart girl!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....
you know some of us can wait patiently just for the sex? a guy who want to will value you even if he gets you easily. too much yanga will even make me want to just get the hole and move

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2019
biddostandard:
some naija babe will give you greenlight and still be acting funny
na that one dea vex me pass. na to just retrace step

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
you know some of us can wait patiently just for the sex? a guy who want to will value you even if he gets you easily. too much yanga will even make me want to just get the hole and move
Nah it depends on the kind of hole when you jam hole wey dey juicy and knock you off you go sell your papa house go pay her bride price

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah it depends on the kind of hole when you jam hole wey dey juicy and knock you off you go sell your papa house go pay her bride price
i started seeing hole since a very early age. I will only pay bride price to avoid loneliness later in life not because of love of any hole

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Lovelife433(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2019
green light kor black light ni. Who women epp? Bastard animals.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:

Lieu
I push him to the wall and kiss him, that does the trick most times

Chiai!!

Mad oooO
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....

See this one

Aunty Yanger!!

Na so you take lose Dangote pikin, you think sai nah all my get time to hustle you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- some people are shy
- some people are not outgoing
- some people are old-fashioned
- some people dont believe n making the 1st move
- some people dont believe in women approaching men

... and thats ok, to each their own.

Your opinion always sweet my mind bro

Oil dey ur head

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by cosmoschi(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2019
biddostandard:
some naija babe will give you greenlight and still be acting funny
Exactly, imagine such an attitude[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Mrshape: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2019
superfitsez:

Jw right,,,
Exactly my thoughts "meetings"
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
i started seeing hole since a very early age. I will only pay bride price to avoid loneliness later in life not because of love of any hole
Lie lie lie

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
My attention is hard to get.....
If I give him enough attention and he still doesn't get...

I move....No time ..

So that yesterday you mean it?

I'm now ready thou

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Lie lie lie
dea there na. I am still waiting for that special hole that will take away all my worries in life

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
dea there na. I am still waiting for that special hole that will take away all my worries in life
k pray it comes your way

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by samtol4(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2019
donbachi:
Most guys are dat blind....they wont even notice d greenlight.
not their fault ,hustle can blind someone from seeing any greenlight even blue light

10 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
k pray it comes your way
will never come. the brain always go back to normal factory settings after that white thick stuff comes out. I will be like, so na this thing I dea die for since?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
will never come. the brain always go back to normal factory settings after that white thick stuff comes out. I will be like, so na this thing I dea die for since?
Not all thin are the same
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Quality20(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2019
lest I forget, some green light are outright sexual harassment o. I could remember a long time ago when I was a teacher at a primary school, after assembly and the pupils are already going upstairs to their classes and we the teachers were following them from behind and I was the last in line, while a female teacher was right in front of me, only for her to abruptly n speedily beat her blouse towards her buttocks n vg. I really felt embarrassed, harassed so much as I saw it a direct indecent attack on me

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Not all thin are the same
they all serve the same purpose. unless you want to tell me yours is special grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.