Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (68815 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Your opinion. You can't speak for all.

It is very effective cos its more like I single myself from the crowd to be noticed. And he'll be like whys she always avoiding my presence and begins to target when I'm alone to form fine boy come chyke.

It worked with my ex. Mehnnn the guy get swag.
I was watching him as they were filing out of the podium after ministration and his own uniform was damn... all shades of swag but immediately he passed my front I just throway face. grin

So it was another time to go to Rccg camp and as I was sitting in the bus (organized by church for worker) lo and be hold he just sat close to me. Omor my breath seized but then again I throwey face grin and that was how he started chyking me and was like...babe, you're always snobbing someone, why? And I was like really? You sure its me or my twin ?(my twin was sitting behind us) and he was like...its you. The way you look at someone like the person is shit. Hehehe.. And in my mind I said "Wow it worked! So he's been watching me...
I asked him again, are you sure its me,, I'm a twin o..he looked back at my sister and said." Babe it you Jor. grin I come say ehen.. Mission accomplished. tongue.

So it works wella. May not work with you though.
Interesting story.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by GodblessNig247(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
vickydankal:

Before him I did, but later found out he was not born again. Then I off the gen supplying the light lol.

What's been born again? angry
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by mafnv9: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by wallchat: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Keeping on moving till you arrive at Shiloh... See you there grin
this reply off me.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Frankicent(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
ManAmongMen:
I need advise abi answer, I traveled for a few days without informing her my colleague she got mad.even called me B4 I came back to ask me where I went,how I left her to visit my girlfriend,why I didn't tell that I was traveling knowing that she's gonna miss me..hmmm! was my response cos we share no bond or affection..
then her bday she no let me rest,she no gree me hear word,buy me gift if not me and you go put leg for one trouser.funny thing is am not the only male colleague there
as she wanted to travel this Christmas,she plainly told me she's gonna miss me and asked if I would Miss her too,but as a guy man I didn't answer her..the way she talks to me looks at me with calm voice,she always wants me to say something to her..
pls is this one also green light abi disco light..

lol disco green light...lwkmd... It's because of birthday she remember you. My brother what is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Sososo(f): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
What if the guy is the one giving you greenlight . Like someone staring at you for over three months now without saying a word to you. He makes eye contact with you and even attracts people's eyes to you in the process because of the way he stares?this is happening in a church

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Sososo(f): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja:
lol I always give ladies tips in my writeups. Just not directly. Smart women always read between the lines of what I write.

Also this green light business can be confusing for everyone. If women knew how to give green lights better we would all be better off.
what do you do when a guy is the one giving the green light by staring at you without saying anything and you like the guy and you can't talk to the guy.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Sososo:
what do you do when a guy is the one giving the green light by staring at you without saying anything and you like the guy and you can't talk to the guy.
never make the first move cause you'll be rejected. He'll take you for a cheap girl. What you do is you MAKE IT EASY FOR HIM TO MAKE THAT FIRST MOVE. Next time he stares give welcoming signals that indicate he's invited to approach. That is, if you're sitting with friends stand up and go somewhere he can follow you, eg go to the Loo. If he's fast he'll make sure to intercept you on your way out. But DON'T make it obvious you separated to give him a chance. If he has the slightest hint you're initiating or making the first move he'll lose interest and think you're a cheap slut. Dont stare back and don't smile. You can use your phone screen to see his moves by using it as a mirror while pretending to be texting someone.

If you're sitting alone adopt welcoming and inviting body language that he'll pick up on a subconscious level and respond to. Eg don't cross your arms, don't look too busy on your phone. Appear relaxed. Smile to guys who greet you as they pass, it will make him see you ain't hostile. These are just the basics. The goal is to appear as approachable as possible. If after all this effort he's not making a move,LET IT GO. HE'S EITHER INTIMATED (which will make him a weak partner even if you initiate) or HE ISN'T WOOWED BY YOU ENOUGH (which means his attraction level in you is not that high enough to be of any use to you).

When a guy gives you a green light never respond to it. Give him your own green light. Guys must initiate otherwise their ego can't handle it. So make it easy for him to initiate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:

Sorry, I just want to ask. Is it only a ripped muscle, fine face and money that makes a guy desirable? I love a ripped muscle, Yes. But in the past, I was attracted to a guy way below standard in terms of good look but he's overly intelligent and smart, and I really loved him. So I'm thinking now that am I normal?

Copy: Ubunja

You are normal. At least you didn't deny the fact that you love ripped muscles.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:

Sorry, I just want to ask. Is it only a ripped muscle, fine face and money that makes a guy desirable? I love a ripped muscle, Yes. But in the past, I was attracted to a guy way below standard in terms of good look but he's overly intelligent and smart, and I really loved him. So I'm thinking now that am I normal?

Copy: Ubunja
I forgot about this question until my bro responded triggering a mention.

A woman has two hearts. One between her legs and another in her chest. When you love a guy because he's smart, kind etc it's the heart in the chest talking. That's the heart that complies to society's standards of what a good man is. Its the safe choice everyone approves of.

But things like muscled men, bad boys, thugs etc, when they turn you on its the pussy taking charge and making selections based on evolution etc. Usually these choices are frowned on by Society so women feel guilty making them and usually tend to these in secret. These have a pull on the woman especially in her early years, 25 to late 20s. Hope I'm not being cryptic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by vickydankal(f): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
GodblessNig247:

What's been born again? angry

A renewed and regenerated person who have given his life to Christ, popularly known as Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by SolarKing1: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2020
vickydankal:

A renewed and regenerated person who have given his life to Christ, popularly known as Christian.
Better still, men who don't destroy other human beings but make their best effort to make other lives better. Unfortunately, just like satan deceived Eve, he has deceived many ladies to see the kindness of such Men as weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jeweltz(f): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2020
ubunja:
I forgot about this question until my bro responded triggering a mention.

A woman has two hearts. One between her legs and another in her chest. When you love a guy because he's smart, kind etc it's the heart in the chest talking. That's the heart that complies to society's standards of what a good man is. Its the safe choice everyone approves of.

But things like muscled men, bad boys, thugs etc, when they turn you on its the pussy taking charge and making selections based on evolution etc. Usually these choices are frowned on by Society so women feel guilty making them and usually tend to these in secret. These have a pull on the woman especially in her early years, 25 to late 20s. Hope I'm not being cryptic.

You're correct @ the part I've bolded
I've always like the roughness and the harsh indifferent behavior those Bois pulled, but I can't consider them for long term relationship ( marriage)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by lirusehn(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2020
meobizy:
I’ve gone through the first page and seen no green lights listed. The men hiding under female monikers are confused also since they have no clue how female seduction goes. Boo, what a waste of a thread.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by GodblessNig247(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
vickydankal:

Oh I see. Thank you
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jeweltz:

You're correct @ the part I've bolded
I've always like the roughness and the harsh indifferent behavior those Bois pulled, but I can't consider them for long term relationship ( marriage)
yes. A woman has two dating strategies. Short term dating and Long Term dating. Short term is the one night stands, NSA flings etc - sexual relationships that don't go anywhere. But these are the best sources for the best genetic material as they are with those Bois you mentioned to be rough and harsh : The Bad Boys, thugs etc. They are the best sperm donors genetically because that roughness and harshness makes the best babies strong enough to take on the world and survive. But these men themselves make terrible long term partners. Marriage to them would be too toxic both for you and the child.

So an ideal situation for a woman is to get pregnant for a bad boy, thug then marry a good decent man once the baby is born. So that baby gets the best of both worlds - superior genes and a superior fathering.

I went in depth into this topic in this writeup: https://www.nairaland.com/4949684/ubunjas-miseducation-woman-2-hearts

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jeweltz(f): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
ubunja:
yes. A woman has two dating strategies. Short term dating and Long Term dating. Short term is the one night stands, NSA flings etc - sexual relationships that don't go anywhere. But these are the best sources for the best genetic material as they are with those Bois you mentioned to be rough and harsh : The Bad Boys, thugs etc. They are the best sperm donors genetically because that roughness and harshness makes the best babies strong enough to take on the world and survive. But these men themselves make terrible long term partners. Marriage to them would be too toxic both for you and the child.

So an ideal situation for a woman is to get pregnant for a bad boy, thug then marry a good decent man once the baby is born. So that baby gets the best of both worlds - superior genes and a superior fathering.

I went in depth into this topic in this writeup: https://www.nairaland.com/4949684/ubunjas-miseducation-woman-2-hearts

You wowed me . Sincerely
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Kryptonvinyl(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....

Don't generalize pls. A girl once told me she has a crush on me! That was bold. I know of other girls that crushed on me but never said anything. Me gan sef kukuma no dey ready for relationship now sef. I told her that and that we can be friends. Later she told me she loves me. I never took her for granted. I even found her attractive sef.
Now na she be my heartbeat smiley
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Digmygold: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:

"Woman this, woman that" lol. Thats all in your blank pvssified brain. That's why you ended a loser.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Digmygold:

"Woman this, woman that" lol. Thats all in your blank pvssified brain. That's why you ended a loser.
I'm very sorry your father is a deadbeat baby daddy who dumped your mother and left you when you were little, but lashing out at every guy who leaves his woman and kid is not going to bring your father back.

Go get counselling bro. Life goes on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ManAmongMen: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Frankicent:

lol disco green light...lwkmd... It's because of birthday she remember you. My brother what is wrong with you.
�� nothing is wrong with me oo .she had always been close and friendly even B4 her birthday..I didn't even buy her any gift, didn't text nor call to wish her happy birthday yet she never stop talking to me..
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Depressedkidd: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Quality20:
I'm a man not a lady sha, but I'm still gonna share an experience I had at lectures long long time a go. A lady sitting next to me at d lectures started scratching her head so intensely and at a point I felt like maybe she was trying to get my attention but I still didn't do anything sha, even a lady opposite us just kind of looked at both of us sharply as if we both involved in d drama. Was dat a green light or was she genuinely disturbed? Who knows?
I'd just get creeped out and leave the class or change seats
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Depressedkidd: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
ubunja:
only if you're not subtle enough.

The trick is to give a green light so subtly it's almost inception. You Give the hint in such a way you implant it in his head and make him think he is in the driver's seat. Instead of approaching him or even talking to him first, you put yourself in his path. If you know his routine and he stays in your hood you are always where he passes. But never alone. And never looking at him. He will soon notice you and if he likes you make the moves. And to remove any idea in his head that you are chasing him you play hard to get. He won't know what hit him.
Lmao. This is absolute evil. That's how you'll miss a good guy cos he's shy and driver's seat de scare am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by lardor(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
vickydankal:

I thought as much. You won't believe after we came together, he said he thought I was just be nice. Can you imagine after a
ll my efforts. grin

sorry , some guys eh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
Laugh at his jokes that are not funny
For the spiritual ones. Tell him I'm praying for him
Find an opportunity to talk/greet to him
Second his comment in meetings etc

Sharp woman

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by AlphaSoul: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Varlfott:
Before you ladies respond to this, I'll like to say that most of you are simply cowards. Why waste time making subtle gestures towards a guy you like in hopes that he will read your gestures as greenlights when you can simply just walk up to him and tell him you like him? A lot of us would appreciate you more if you did this. Most guys can't even interpret your green lights and most of you in attempt to show these green lights end up giving mixed signals.

What's the point of giving green lights even? You fear rejection but yet you expect men to overcome their own fear of rejection and approach you?

Why would you have a crush on a guy but expect him to be the one to text or call you first? Why don't you be the first to text or call?

So in lieu or all this, please tell us guys how you indicate that you are attracted to is and explain how you expect us to proceed. How do you show your greenlights? What are those subtle behaviors we guys should look out for?
Subtle...and crazy!
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by AlphaSoul: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
Laugh at his jokes that are not funny
For the spiritual ones. Tell him I'm praying for him
Find an opportunity to talk/greet to him
Second his comment in meetings etc
"Attack him"...huh? grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Babara1994(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jodha:
My attention is hard to get.....
If I give him enough attention and he still doesn't get...

I move....No time ..
Stingy rat

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Babara1994(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jodha:

I'm not married...but I sure will be married by then...
Be using style to advertise urself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by placeofallure(f): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
N
MrBrownJay1:
- some people are shy
- some people are not outgoing
- some people are old-fashioned
- some people dont believe n making the 1st move
- some people dont believe in women approaching men

... and thats ok, to each their own.

You're correct. I'm everything you mentioned above. I believe a guy should work for it. However if I like you so much, I'll just be my normal nice girl who greets, smiles , no tantrums throwing, then no more.. If you can't catch the signal still, then I'll forever hold my peace. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by placeofallure(f): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
N
MrBrownJay1:
- some people are shy
- some people are not outgoing
- some people are old-fashioned
- some people dont believe n making the 1st move
- some people dont believe in women approaching men

... and thats ok, to each their own.

You're correct. I'm everything you mentioned above. I believe a guy should work for it. However if I like you so much, I'll just be my normal nice girl who greets, smiles , no tantrums throwing, then no more.. If you can't catch the signal still, then I'll forever hold my peace. grin The feeling will pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.