Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (68820 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Not all thin are the same

Like I met one Olusho last week, I swear she's very neat....e be like make I suck her pussy buh my problem sef ano gri release that thou she take her time like 36minutes enjoy me also for just #700, because d tin nah 6.5inch (I thank God) I always make them feel deep.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Quality20(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2019
iamosmania:

Like I met one Olusho last week, I swear she's very neat....e be like make I suck her pussy buh my problem sef ano gri release that thou she take her time like 36minutes enjoy me also for just #700, because d tin nah 6.5inch (I thank God) I always make them feel deep.
wow. plz look for her n propose I really think she is d woman for u. Don't allow her continue prostition pls

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Quality20:
wow. plz look for her n propose I really think she is d woman for u. Don't allow her continue prostition pls

Bros ano fit o, na Olosho nah

How do I allow myself into that?

Thou she really amazed me may be it was a green light because after we had sex she removed her waist tight (Ghele) and asked me to help her tight at the back.

She also offer me food for Xmas, I told her Xmas is passed so am not interested just to excape it.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2019
iamosmania:

k

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by donbachi(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2019
samtol4:
not their fault ,hustle can blind someone from seeing any greenlight even blue light
na mgbawu men be dat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2019
aigboeben:

Smart girl!

grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
iamosmania:

So that yesterday you mean it?

I'm now ready thou

What happened yesterday?...pls remind me...

Yhu know say we don dey old....we tend to forget things .. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2019
a girl once thought asking me for money is her way of showing greenlight..

she'd be like I don't collect money from guys I don't like..

me be like " don't like me oo.. Because I no get shishi wey I wan give you...

does inviting one to one's house stands as a greenlight.. I had one that always likes to pester me to come visit her..

she even tried using food to lure me over.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

What happened yesterday?...pls remind me...

Yhu know say we don dey old....we tend to forget things .. grin

Sorry ano fit toast Old Woman

It was a mistake or server problem

Thanks big Aunty

How are my cousins? LOL

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2019
biGDhAp:

does inviting one to one's house stands as a greenlight.. I had one that always likes to pester me to come visit her..

"She even tried using food to lure me over"

She wanted to Bleep with you nothing like real love my brother

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ItooWorWor(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2019
biGDhAp:

She do not collect money from guz she don't like cheesy omo that one na redlight oo! grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
ItooWorWor:

She do not collect money from guz she don't like cheesy omo that one na redlight oo! grin grin
... madd red-light

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Jodha(f): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
iamosmania:

Thanks big Aunty

How are my cousins? LOL

Biko pls keep calling me "big aunty" I like that...
Cousins?....they're on their way....if yhu know what I mean...

So nothing even happened yesterday....I didn't forget nothing....

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
iamosmania:

"She even tried using food to lure me over"

She wanted to Bleep with you nothing like real love my brother
... I ended up having test that so I couldn't follow her.. once visited her though but with two other guys
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Biko pls keep calling me "big aunty" I like that...
Cousins?....they're on their way....if yhu know what I mean...

So nothing even happened yesterday....I didn't forget nothing....

"Biko pls keep calling big aunty"

See yhu, who aunty help? LOL

Girl like go like seniority for house, mtsweeh

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2019
biGDhAp:
... I ended up having test that so I couldn't follow her.. once visited her though but with two other guys

Okay smart u
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by LINTUNE(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
i started seeing hole since a very early age. I will only pay bride price to avoid loneliness later in life not because of love of any hole
deep

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Simplecity(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
By smiling @ dem
your monika raises an eyebrow grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Simplecity(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Lovelife433:
green light kor black light ni. Who women epp? Bastard animals.
dem don break this one heart grin grin...lemme guess ..you sold your land in lekki to pay for her house rent and later caught her straffing a gateman doggystyle ....LWKMD!!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Simplecity(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2019
iamosmania:

Thanks big Aunty

How are my cousins? LOL
LMAO grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nearbyproperty(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
i started seeing hole since a very early age. I will only pay bride price to avoid loneliness later in life not because of love of any hole
That's the only sound reason why men marry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Simplecity:
LMAO grin grin grin

See your teethes grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by millionboi2: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
no mind m,he is a learner
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by A305: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2019
It always mixed easy and complicated to understand, When a lady flirts with a desired guy because they easily turns it around and quick to say, they just being friendly and nothing more.

But the only thing that gives them away is when they do it repeatedly. Guys, if a girl does you good or grants you special and unmerited favour more than 2 times, that's a dead give away green light that she wants you and dying to have you so bad.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by zPHENOMENON(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2019
If u like use ur head knack wall as sign of ur green light, e no concern me. If u no fit use ur mouth talk am say u love me, i go dey look u ni. No b me una go disgrace. . . .

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by biddostandard: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2019
cosmoschi:

Exactly, imagine such an attitude[color=#000099][/color]
naija babe na case

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by eaddyboy: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Girls with mixed signals!

I had one just last month, before then we see not too often...we happen to meet somewhere I was charging my phone and we got talking together and catching up since it's been long I saw her last, then we smile,. laughed and we teased each other.... later on babe got inside to store her number on my phone with the name Bae along with love and kisses emoji and she even took selfies with my phone.. I went in and saw her with it she was all smiles and acting intelligent... following day she invited me to her room but when I got there she started acting so moody, guess it's mood swing or was she showing attitude ? i was confused
I got back home later in the day and I asked her what's up...she says she likes me as a friend and nothing more and that she has a boyfriend outside the state

Ladies sha

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Green light is a scam. Follow it and you enter a pit

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Danwakae(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:

Lieu
I push him to the wall and kiss him, that does the trick most times

Straight up...coded men will appreciate this signal

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by careytommy37(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2019
vickydankal:
It is really subtle, especially if a lady is a church person like me. I gave my husband green, blue, brown even white light before he could understand.

Attack him
Appreciate him
Laugh at his jokes that are not funny
For the spiritual ones. Tell him I'm praying for him
Find an opportunity to talk/greet to him
Second his comment in meetings etc

I'm sure this is what the OP was insinuating. However, babes should also study the guy very well especially if he is the shy type that is not very good in expressing himself to be sure he 'secretly' like you before being overt with your moves to avoid rejection.
Nothing pains a girl more than rejection.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Savagethe21st(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2019
My girl just comes and pushes my head into her breast..i try to fight back but i always feel weak then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or critique.Thanks and Godbless.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.