Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41653 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by egoldman(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
People think am richer than I actually am.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Thoceen: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
You are
dawnomike:
That i am pompous and proud before even interacting with me

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by KingEzo: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
people think I'm proud..
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Realtalk20: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I am Superman
That I am unbreakable
That I am invincible
That I don't hurt

So constantly under pressure not to let their expectations down... It's exhausting

Nuff said

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by femmyapson(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
boiz2men:

With your dp and personal text. I believe you are single. I know what you want grin

I had to go back to the 1st page to click on her username so i can see her dp at least to see wat u re seeing. But ...... ...... . .
I'm out

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
That I am a wickedly evil, maliciously vile, bitter feminist.
Lol
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Wazirinjos12(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
People take me as someone with too much pride not knowing that am a shy person. in short a melancholy

9 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by TheSourcerer: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
ibkayee:
That I'm 'responsible'
i wish
There usally think I'm irresponsible, a playboy,
Alot of things I am though a lot but very responsible for my actions
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by bonnyhope: 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorian:
People think I'm too expensive to maintain angry

But in the real sense of the word :i simply have taste. That's all o.

A lil bit of class, shouldn't hurt no one nah.

are you that beautiful that people think it will be expensive to maintain you?

4 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by rman: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
When people say you are proud, you probably are.

Everyone on here are so subtle about attributes that points to pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by sholay2011(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Many people believe because I'm 'nice', I'm a doormat but I know how to put people in their place when push comes to shove. And just easily as I can treat people with detailed attention, I can take my mind and heart off them forever if that person persistently falls short by habits such as selfishness, using people, lacking empathy etc.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by TheSourcerer: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:
No 1: people think I'm okay to do, because I look a bit fresh and butty, meanwhile local man is broke and is pako to the core.

Which leads to no 2: Girls don't believe I'm single, why do they think you can't be fine and single. Leading to the third.

Girls think I'm player, because I'm gentle, fine,really intelligent and don't relate to ladies. But what they don't know is.... I go knack their akpako if they slip up.. �
hmm likewise , are you atheist
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by TheSourcerer: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pascopele:
That I'm bipolar and have a disorder grin grin grin grin
you are crazy like that?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by emonis88: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Whatever misconception they have is actually a tip of the iceberg to how evil I am or can be.
No misconceptions about that!

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by bonnyhope: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
boiz2men:

With your dp and personal text. I believe you are single. I know what you want grin

she is looking for hook up

some of these ladies are here looking for husband but their proud wont allow them to show it

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by victorian(f): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
bonnyhope:

are you that beautiful that people think it will be expensive to maintain you?

Well hopefully grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Tomjazzy2: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:
That I'm a hoe because of how profane and sexually liberal I am. grin grin

Hey, Debbie
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Offpoint: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
kaityn:
People believe that I have no worries just because I do wear a smiling face.
I can see that...
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by iSlayer: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
People, especially women always think I don't know God. Unknown to them, I have a better grasp of spirituality than they ever will.

Some people also think I'm a write off before getting to know me well. I laugh.

People also think I'm physically weak. Because I'm good looking. Wrong move.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by bonnyhope: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorian:

Don't mind those rumour mongers o! shocked

I'm not getting married.

I'm still single and I don't know when I will tie the knot.

But one day, I will by God's grace amen.

if you are still available

indicate!!!
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by bonnyhope: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorian:

Well hopefully grin

ok....that is added advantage
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
because I dey island my money too much even when I never chop

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Toks2008(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
As a freelance writer on romance, most people relate my realistic writings to be a reflection my persona.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Culin(f): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

Are you sure this Op is not me in the parallel universe? shocked

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by davibid: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
dominiick:
that am proud and have multiple girlfriends

Exactly
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Folks around me take for a gentle and quiet dude but inside of me I know the beast dwelling in there

2.people think I am special being due what they see me do but dem no know say I be normal being like 'em.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by OgwuEgo: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
My family members think I am broke.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by posty56: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin
MrCork:

...see you head like baby moskito....of coz all women want penitration...do u realize my dik bigger than yor neck?(shake my head twice). angry
grin
MrCork:

...see you head like baby moskito....of coz all women want penitration...do u realize my dik bigger than yor neck?(shake my head twice). angry
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Everyone is entitled to his or her misconceptions about me... I'm not troubled in the least. Matter of fact, I revel in it so much, I don't even bother correcting them.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Mccullum: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most people will be saying that I always frown my face..
any time they were opportune to interact with me..
while I reply them that don't mind face, it's just a bold face

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Neoteny(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
What a bunch of self-absorbed bastards

"People think I'm rich because I'm fine"

"People think I'm a snob because I'm too cool"

" People think I'm arrogant because I'm like smart, with a 4.8 CGPA"

"People say I've got a big prick, and sadly it's true"

"People think I'm a ho because I'm beautiful and sexy"

" People think I'm expensive because I've good taste"

Fukk you all.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.