Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41654 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Princewell2012(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
AdaAde:
People think I'm proud.

Hmm have you actually examined yourself? You might be proud anyway. I don't like proud people and God also hates it.happy new year.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Joystark(f): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Whatever misconception they have is actually a tip of the iceberg to how evil I am or can be.

lol.. this girl sef. grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
ubunja:

Most men don't understand that being single for a woman doesn't mean not screwing around.
says a community dick with a string of bastard kids to his lineage undecided.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Palmerbarry: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
People take my quietness for shyness.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by caribar: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I'm too very kind
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by IamFreshprince(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
They hardly believe me if I said I'm broke.All the pictures and location nah Audio. Enugbe, I need help...��
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by yakbauer: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
People think I smoke weed coz of my red eyes and Coloured lips.
I also usually side with smokers of grass over cigarettes in an argument of which is more harmful to the body.
Funny enough, I've never smoked any of them in my life.
Not even as a trial.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by piagetskinner(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
People who don’t know me think that I’m proud and unfriendly quiet and innocent ie naive .....

But I’m none of these..

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by hustla(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I am very proud
That I am a snob
That I am rich
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nastofar(f): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't give a damn. They are all entitled to their opinions. Me I no send

4 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
ubunja:

Most men don't understand that being single for a woman doesn't mean not screwing around.
Okay point made next
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by EBEk101(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
some guys in my street thinks am gay coz dey hardly see me with a girl, me I'm just minding my business nd hustling in order to make a good living
my babe comes once in ah while nd am good with it

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ladycewhy:
says a community dick with a string of bastard kids to his lineage undecided.
Why why must you tear this young sensible gentleman into rags *laughs uncontrollably why anyway that's wat society is all about sex,sex,sex

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.
People think am a Jew man
People think am a pastor
People think am a medical doctor
Gosh all the same at least people see something good in me
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
EBEk101:
some guys in my street thinks am gay coz dey hardly see me with a girl, me I'm just minding my business nd hustling in order to make a good living
my babe comes once in ah while nd am good with it
Same with me God bless your hustle ,remember hustle physically and also spiritually to acquire spiritual power and authority
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Dulcinea(f): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
1. Frends think I'm better off financially than they are
2. Some think I'm snobbish and unfriendly
3. Others think I'm weird

I don't stress myself trying to explain me cheesy
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Chai but you like it na
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:

Many people think that am no more the richest man in the whole world.The most surprising thing is that Google is supporting them

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=85410157]That I am a wickedly evil, maliciously vile, bitter fem
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by EBEk101(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Viciheaka:

Same with me God bless your hustle ,remember hustle physically and also spiritually to acquire spiritual power and authority

Thank u
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by LadyHeaven(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lightangel65:
They think am gay because I dislike women. Which is wrong.

Travel to a liberal country and free yourself, you are most probably gay and suppressing it or a reincarnation of a vicious women serial killer...I wish you the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by kecee99(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
SteveOfu:
Guys take note:

I hope you learnt something new today. Have a nice day
Nah, old news undecided
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by ikorodureporta: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
d truth is that u'r what u'r on NL

3 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
because some people made very lewd and comments years back when I removed them and we're asking me to put them back. Others went as far as to pm me for nudes. One kept stalking me when I rejected his advances, I think his monickers were ChiefJosy and Livecamp09, he even went as far as to try to contact me again a year later when I got a new phone.

I do not want to be seen in a sexual light. It is better some people on this forum think that I am ugly than for them to be undressing me with their eyes and being viewed as a sexual object.

These guys don't know when to draw the line.

If u don't want to die a painful death, don't ever chant my name again. I have never private chat an olosho like u before and I'll never, I'll rather masturbate .. The madness of u stalking me since last year is still having an impact on you.. Mind you, stop stalking me
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Jamislaw101(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:

people think I'm rich, I pray I make it quick.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by AdaAde(f): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
DAntivirus:

Lol...

are you?
Nope, no, nope.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by 1Sharon(f): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
I hate being misunderstood and it happens to me alot.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Lightangel65: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
DanielGb:

Are you not gay cheesy why will a man dislike woman.

You are a sex addicted olosho, that's why you don't know there are men who don't like women.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by rman: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Neoteny:
What a bunch of self-absorbed bastards

"People think I'm rich because I'm fine"

"People think I'm a snob because I'm too cool"

" People think I'm arrogant because I'm like smart, with a 4.8 CGPA"

"People say I've got a big prick, and sadly it's true"

"People think I'm a ho because I'm beautiful and sexy"

" People think I'm expensive because I've good taste"

Fukk you all.

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by AdaAde(f): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Princewell2012:

Hmm have you actually examined yourself? You might be proud anyway. I don't like proud people and God also hates it.happy new year.

I know I'm introverted, and can be extremely quiet. I find it difficult to socialize, but I'm not proud.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Lightangel65: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
DanielGb:

Are you not gay cheesy why will a man dislike woman.

You are a sex addicted olosho that's why you don't know that there are men who don't like women

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.