Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41666 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by obembet(f): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Some stupid nairalander think that am a guy.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Yian1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
onadana:

When you are great we will know you have unlimited potentials. But till then your name doesn't ring a bell. angry

Alright... Let's stay alive long enough.

I will be back!

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by soleexx(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Casanova
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
I dont know what people see on me, maybe there is a glory I dont see, I am not rich but people treat me like such. Many add 'sir with a bow when addressing me, people I intend calling sir.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
that what people think of me online, not reality. Funmisticqueen is my online alterego and an avenue to vent out negative feelings so that I can be positive in reality.

I get you but that’s wrong.

Don’t maintain 2 persona.
Let your online presence reflect your real person.
It’s a very small world , you don’t know who you might be scaring away from you with the position you take and aura you emit online.

Relax , take it easy , quit those rants and vexation bla bla

Be that sweet, lovely , unique , nice , quintessential lady that you are on the inside.

I know you are kind at heart.
Show just that here too.

Selah (Pause and calmly think of this)

Peace

5 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Too big to pay attention to such things
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MrEgghead(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.
People think I'm proud because I'm in Medicine and I don't have much friendly friends.
They literally have the beleif that every medical student is proud.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by ovcwality(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Everything about me, am misunderstood angry
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by faorex(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most people think I'm proud because I don't know many people and some of my class mates thinks I Sabi book which is definitely a lie.. I just take education seriously.

My friends think I'm stingy embarassed even when I can't cater for myself they expect me to cater for them too because they believe I'm from a well to do family which is false and I try to dress well within my means.

I can go on and on but they are all misconceptions. undecided

6 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by victorian(f): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
bonnyhope:

if you are still available

indicate!!!

Why ask?

Do you want to marry me? cool

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by faorex(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
illitrate:
I dont know what people see on me, maybe there is a glory I dont see, I am not rich but people treat me like such. Many add 'sir with a bow when addressing me, people I intend calling sir.

Most people receive this gesture because of the way we dress and talk.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by virago(f): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Whatever misconception they have is actually a tip of the iceberg to how evil I am or can be.

Then it's not a misconception

4 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by DAntivirus: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
AdaAde:
People think I'm proud.
Lol...

are you?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
davibid:

Exactly
what do you mean by exactly?? shocked
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Ugolistikp: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorian:

Why ask?
Did u just propose to him??
Feminism at it's peak.....��

6 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Rikidony(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
most girls around have this misconception that I am a player with many girls, due to looks and dress sense, meanwhile Local man still be virgin. sad.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tomjazzy2:

Hey, Debbie

Hello dear
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by midupe(f): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am a proud person due to the fact that I wear glasses.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by ovcwality(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
MrCork:

...every one say my dik too big......sadly it's true smiley

But they are right
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by DavidEsq(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:
No 1: people think I'm okay to do, because I look a bit fresh and butty, meanwhile local man is broke and is pako to the core.

Which leads to no 2: Girls don't believe I'm single, why do they think you can't be fine and single. Leading to the third.

Girls think I'm player, because I'm gentle, fine,really intelligent and don't relate to ladies. But what they don't know is.... I go knack their akpako if they slip up.. �
No one believes I'm almost 40. They keep calling me "youngest father". My in-laws believe I and my wife inflated my age. I get birth certificate o! Those who know me from way back, say I no dey old angry
moscow406:
No 1: people think I'm okay to do, because I look a bit fresh and butty, meanwhile local man is broke and is pako to the core.

Which leads to no 2: Girls don't believe I'm single, why do they think you can't be fine and single. Leading to the third.

Girls think I'm player, because I'm gentle, fine,really intelligent and don't relate to ladies. But what they don't know is.... I go knack their akpako if they slip up..
No one believes I'm almost 40. They keep calling me "youngest father". My in-laws believe I and my wife inflated my age. I get birth certificate o! Those who know me from way back, say I no dey old. My family ppl, especially my eldest sis strongly believe that I have hammered. Chai! Even my neighbors also believe that I am a big man and a small boy, because of my face. Me sha no send o!

3 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by grandstar(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I am to handsome.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Sirseedorf(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin
Because I dress neatly and look cute people usually think i have a lot of girlfriends not knowing that I don't have one.
cool

Though to my timidity and talking as it is, people think am a wicked person, which am not, it just my way of not taking nonsense. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Semaj77(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't drink alcohol or smoke and I surely don't womanise so most people think I'm a "pastor" when they notice all these "qualities" but they couldn't be further from the truth. In reality I'm irreligious , a better term in my estimation than being called an atheist ( I really don't like the tag atheist or agnostic ).

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by DanielGb(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lightangel65:
They think am gay because I dislike women. Which is wrong.

Are you not gay cheesy why will a man dislike woman.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by 3mmyz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
They sometimes refer to me as a snub but deep down I just appreciate my privacy and a bit shy when I'm in focus. I'd never snub anyone intentionally, probably just don't wanna front fake vibes.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by bonnyhope: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorian:

Why ask?

note that i am single and it is possible provided we reach an agreement
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by sosospence(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
So far I am not derailing in the sight of God and humanity,I don't give a damn about what any person thinks about me.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by nwimo22(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
That i have money because i always dress well not knowing that one kobo no dey my pocket.
Secondly that am a smoker.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MrFly(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
your own na misconceptions no be misconception
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Godsonkemz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't even have time to listen to sidetalks and i don't give a shiit to what they say. Those who don't understand me say am too stubborn but those who understand me say that am too soft and nice to a fault. I'm like a two edged sword.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by 3mmyz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
midupe:
I am a proud person due to the fact that I wear glasses.

Lol. I wear glasses too (shakomended) and most folks think I'm gentle and more of an intellectual (something like an evil genius) but deep down I like to chill but I ain't close to gentle.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by michealoluwaseyi(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
people think i am proud,because i dont talk much

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.