Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41671 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by kushercain: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pascopele:
That I'm bipolar and have a disorder grin grin grin grin

John John
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by seunmohmoh(f): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
People thinking I'm richer than I am.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by IamPlato(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
They Think I Am Ugly... And They Are Right grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by slimhomiequan(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
People think I'm still a virgin cos I hardly talk to girls.. They don't know the way I fucck pussyy is like doctor's prescription, '1 in the morning, 2 in the night, 30 times in a month'...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Tekzyflex(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
People always see me as Dangote's nephew...

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:

I got into Medical school 3rd on the MERIT LIST after dumping 300 level of a Federal University with a cgpa of 4.86. The best in the department....I can go on and on...But that's for another day. I get exams to pass

Bro,there is a clear distinction between intelligence and brilliancy.I think you're academically brilliant...not intelligent

22 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by hope4nigeria(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.
your picture or I don't believe......
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by joepepsy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
their misconception there problem,just live my life as if na only dey exist.
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MariaAngeles: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
think so. Just because my opinion differs from theirs
It is not about having a different opinion, it is about how you give it .
You do it with the intent to hurt . it shows in your words .
Our words tell the content of our heart .

3 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by facetmask: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
drips8:

I don't know how to behave in social situations. I walk weirdly, sweat and shake a lot when I try to communicate with people so most times I keep mute.

Are you me? This
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
ubunja:

Most men don't understand that being single for a woman doesn't mean not screwing around.
Savagecheesy
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Viking007(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
dawnomike:
That i am pompous and proud before even interacting with me
cheesy Me too. Calling me a snub when I just hate noise and enjoy minding my business.

7 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Blueelf: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Neoteny:
What a bunch of self-absorbed bastards

"People think I'm rich because I'm fine"

"People think I'm a snob because I'm too cool"

" People think I'm arrogant because I'm like smart, with a 4.8 CGPA"

"People say I've got a big prick, and sadly it's true"

"People think I'm a ho because I'm beautiful and sexy"

" People think I'm expensive because I've good taste"

Fukk you all.

As in when....most of them really are self-absorbed. It shows from their comments. Some even go as far as making things up just to sound cool

5 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
1.That i'm haughty, but hell no! I'm a SHY creature!
2.that i'm gentle, until they take that gentility for stupidity & see THE OTHER SIDE OF ME!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Charmingrascal(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am an introverted and reserved person, I rarely talk or associate and many people mistake it for pride & arrogance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by mdpeace(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
that I've got some sort of mental disorder because I'm weird

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by iSlayer: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
SteveOfu:
Guys take note:

Having a huge dick is just for eye feeding. Most ladies only like to touch it, hold it and suck it. They just want to play with it.

They do not wish to get penetrated by it.

I hope you learnt something new today. Have a nice day

Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nickshrapnel: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I am very rich and I will be grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:
No 1: people think I'm okay to do, because I look a bit fresh and butty, meanwhile local man is broke and is pako to the core.

Which leads to no 2: Girls don't believe I'm single, why do they think you can't be fine and single. Leading to the third.

Girls think I'm player, because I'm gentle, fine,really intelligent and don't relate to ladies. But what they don't know is.... I go knack their akpako if they slip up.. �
Twale grin

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by ItooWorWor(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
1. People think am a cultist just bcuz of my dressing cool
2. They think I womanize a lot, but weytin man go do na grin
3. The way my neighbour always monitors my movement with her daughters ehh I believe she is scared of me cool
4. The way all those old men and women look at me you will think am there long lost son cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by BIDOO(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:
No 1: people think I'm okay to do, because I look a bit fresh and butty, meanwhile local man is broke and is pako to the core.

Which leads to no 2: Girls don't believe I'm single, why do they think you can't be fine and single. Leading to the third.

Girls think I'm player, because I'm gentle, fine,really intelligent and don't relate to ladies. But what they don't know is.... I go knack their akpako if they slip up.. �
Hmm, Only Less Intelligent One's Claim To Be Intelligent ! Study Have Shown That Those That Are Intelligent Hardly Claim To Be ! Because They Always Have These Notion That There Is More To What They Know.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pascopele:
That I'm bipolar and have a disorder grin grin grin grin

But what makes them think so?

May be you are quite reactive to things and people.
I suggest you do a personal check on this and make a conscious effort not to give a wrong impression.

Peace
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by tchidi066(f): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
That i am pompous, difficult to approach and a snob, meanwhile i'm a very cool person as long as you respect my space

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by blasted12: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Segede:
[s][/s]
lol
i catch youuu
you can't escape me
Useless Ogun legbegbe
Shameless powerless trash
Jesus is Lord forever
You ain't a killer but a pussy......2pac Shakur 1997 tongue

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by onadana: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Yian1:
Most people around me think of me as someone with limited potential, but they don't fucking know my name will soon ring bell in everyone's ears due the Real Greatness in me.

Believe in Yourself!

When you are great we will know you have unlimited potentials. But till then your name doesn't ring a bell. angry

3 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Ugolistikp: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
moscow406:

I got into Medical school 3rd on the MERIT LIST after dumping 300 level of a Federal University with a cgpa of 4.86. The best in the department....I can go on and on...But that's for another day. I get exams to pass

I already have a misconception about you....Hope u are not what I'm thinking.. I hope not...*
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
People generally think I'm too gentle, soft and innocent.

I love it though, misconceptions give you a leeway to get around people, then shock them when they least expect. But, I don't have such mind for those evils, that's why when I do something unusual, people are really surprised.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by ikorodureporta: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
just read all the comments above..
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by revelation2013(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thinking that I am a gentleman. I know deeply within that I am not gentle. I just have a gentle and handsome look.

Also because, I am a really born again Christian. They don't know a Christian may not be gentle, ask Paul the apostle.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ladies believe i’m fucking rich because of my dressing and never want to date me because they think I have many girls of wic I have preferences, I hardly see Girls that I like..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.