Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41669 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by HowDareU: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
safarigirl:
Misconception 1: I'm not Nigerian

Misconception 2: I'm quiet/a snob

Misconception 3: I'm an atheist

Misconception 4: I'm a (radical) feminist

I used to think so too especially the feminist part. But, babe you are the most down to earth person. Your intelligent discussions to topics is unparallelled. You rock!

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
faorex:

Most people receive this gesture because of the way we dress and talk.

If u see my dressing eerm, even to wash plates I dont deseve.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Ytea(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
They think I'm gentle grin. My look is deceptive ehn.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by eChioma(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

These are the same misconceptions people have about me too. Exactly!
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by aminusodiq(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dey said im blunt, ... cheesy dey ar wrong!! /cos im extremely blunt shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
MariaAngeles:

It is not about having a different opinion, it is about how you give it .
You do it with the intent to hurt . it shows in your words .
Our words tell the content of our heart .
actually no!

I am just a very very blunt person. It took a while for me to understand that some of my friends are very sensitive and get butt hurt easily by some of my comments
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Simpleshafee(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Bad guy, you just describe me here.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Legalcriminal: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thinking I’m a gay cuz I hardly relate with girls sad

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by ofiko123(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
The misconception that people have about me is that I am lazy..

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Enemyofpeace: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
That i am go digger. Just because I'm in love with dominique who is very very reach
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by victorazyvictor(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
angry

grin
but is true naw! abi u be virgin?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by victorazyvictor(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
That i am go digger. Just because I'm in love with dominique who is very very reach

Is rich hanty

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Usihyelda(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
That i don't hav a galfrnd or can nt toast a girl not knwing i have more dan ten girlfrnds.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Enemyofpeace: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.
exactly what I feel about you
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by urchcoded(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
People believe in me too much. From family to friends. Puts me in a frantic race all the times and makes me screw up. I feel Dy think I'm better Dan I really am.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by BluntBoy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarina:
I'll sit this one out grin

I think I know.

They think because you are a massage therapist, then you must be a "wayward" girl. grin
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by MrCork: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
ovcwality:

But they are right

yes bro. Women complain my dik too big sir smiley
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by victorian(f): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ugolistikp:

Did u just propose to him??

Feminism at it's peak.....��

I didn't propose to him.. No be only propose

I asked him a question? Read and understand, don't twist my words upside down.

Does he want to marry me?
Is different from :

please marry me

Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Enemyofpeace: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Is rich hanty
is that the only one you sawed there?abi spellings dey hard you too just like me? tongue tongue
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Tomjazzy2: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:

Hello dear

How have you been naw?

And how did you disappear on me?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Usihyelda(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
*rich
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Enemyofpeace: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Usihyelda:
That i don't hav a galfrnd or can nt toast a girl not knwing i have more dan ten girlfrnds.
clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Enemyofpeace: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
Usihyelda:
*rich
reach
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by JustCurious: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
"underestimate my capabilities"
"Thinking I don't have much value to offer"
SMH. grin grin grin grin
Usually, I love to see the shock on their faces when the outcomes are out.

That we don't look it, doesn't mean we can't achieve it. It's a mind concept.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by victorian(f): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
bonnyhope:

note that i am single and it is possible provided we reach an agreement

Ok, Click on my pm, lets see if we can?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Enemyofpeace: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Naijaolosho thinks I am a ritualist just because her pants always get missing in my house

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by laborious(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Folks think I am celibate.... grin grin
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
biGDhAp:
... nah. I wasn't following you ... the picture thing got my attention and I was wondering why'd you'd think guys will do whatever to your picture.. depends on how hot you'd look In which to me you really don't look like the way you exaggerate yourself .

2. since you don't post bikini pictures / nudes..

no one is gon jerk off with ya pinshure..

because some people made very lewd and comments years back when I removed them and we're asking me to put them back. Others went as far as to pm me for nudes. One kept stalking me when I rejected his advances, I think his monickers were ChiefJosy and Livecamp09, he even went as far as to try to contact me again a year later when I got a new phone.

I do not want to be seen in a sexual light. It is better some people on this forum think that I am ugly than for them to be undressing me with their eyes and being viewed as a sexual object.

These guys don't know when to draw the line.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Smoke55: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
My Friends Never Believe I'm Still A Virgine Do To The Way I Associate And Speak With Ladies,they Think I Am A Play Boy

Some Think I'm Rude And Proud Because I Dnt Like Talking With Strangers Or People I'm Not Too Close To...

Some Think My Life Is Smooth And Awesome They Never Knew I'm Slipping Into Depression.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Xinzu: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:
That I'm a hoe because of how profane and sexually liberal I am. grin grin

You? A hoe? Profane? Sexually liberal??

Lol, Since when??

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by thatigboman: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:
That I'm a hoe because of how profane and sexually liberal I am. grin grin

u are one of my favourites on nairaland. Wish ur Ghanaian brothers were as sensible as ur good self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.