Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

What's That Misconception That People Have About You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (41670 Views)

See What I Wore To The Mall that people were staring (pics) / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by abdullkabar(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I have money
Even me myself sometimes believe so
But practically, I no get shingbai cry

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by 1Sharon(f): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
MrEgghead:
People think I'm proud because I'm in Medicine and I don't have much friendly friends.
They literally have the beleif that every medical student is proud.

Have you experienced this or is this what you think?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Lightangel65: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
LadyHeaven:

Travel to a liberal country and free yourself, you are most probably gay and suppressing it or a reincarnation of a vicious women serial killer...I wish you the best.

Sick mentality, you women have ego worse than men, you can't accept that someone doesn't like you. Bitches always playing victims. Children

6 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tomjazzy2:

How have you been naw?

And how did you disappear on me?

Oh dear, I'm so sorry. Was writing exams.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Xinzu:

You? A hoe? Profane? Sexually liberal??

Lol, Since when??

Lol, since I started chopping prick.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
thatigboman:
u are one of my favourites on nairaland. Wish ur Ghanaian brothers were as sensible as ur good self

Oh what happened dear?

Happy New year.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Viciheaka:

Why why must you tear this young sensible gentleman into rags *laughs uncontrollably why anyway that's wat society is all about sex,sex,sex
i am only giving back the energy he released with his comment. No time to check time. But i didn't lie tho.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by optimusprime2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I beat my meat regularly...
Like I don't geddit
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by rman: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
This thread is quite revealing!

It is pointer to why nairaland contributions are exactly the way they are.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Lastmankc(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
My mate at work thinks that I am a flirt. That I sleep around
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Inteltower: 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
That I am a wickedly evil, maliciously vile, bitter feminist.

wow
interesting
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by sirjakez(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
That i have enough money because of my body size and am proud because am quiet
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by olaitann93(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
1. People think I am a fool just because I decided to change my personality on how I react to ugly situations. If u hurt me or u think u want to cheat me, I choose the dovelike attitude and hope u change because I hate being involved in quarrel or any argument because of my childhood experiences. They took my forgiven attitude for something else.

2. My friends always believe there is nothing I can't handle academically. They believe i cant fail a course even though i av proven dem wrong. All just because I only inspire dem to av confidence dat nothing is unachievable and its working for dem.
If I tell dem I fail a course they don't take me serious.
The truth is some of dem are far better dan I am.

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by thatigboman: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:

Oh what happened dear?

Happy New year.
happy new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Xinzu: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:

Which you've been chopping since your "good girl" days, naw?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ladycewhy:
i am only giving back the energy he released with his comment. No time to check time. But i didn't lie tho.
You didn't
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Viciheaka:

You didn't
grin
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Amanda4life: 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
That I'm proud, arrogant and very cunning

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by 1Sharon(f): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
ImaIma1:
That I am a small girl.

That I entered and finished from uni on time.

That I married early.

That I am young (this has made me have issues at work with people thinking I am just a small girl that should probably be calling them auny..lol...not knowing I am older than them)

I stopped aging at 20... cheesy

This is me. Have always looked very young

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Bahamas95(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most people think I am this cool and quiet guy because of my looks, that I won't react no matter the provocation.

I always surprise them by unleashing the beast in me when provoked. Some of dem wey I don change am for don give me chance, dem say I be slow poison wey fit kill unexpectedly

5 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by makydebbie(f): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Xinzu:

Which you've been chopping since your "good girl" days, naw?

Lol, don't mind me. But I don't know but I evolved lol after a while.
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
people think am shy,quiet and gentle. but they don't know what am capable of doing.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by chronique(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
IyaTola:
What's that misconception that people have about you?

1. Men find it difficult to believe it when I say am not in a relationship . They will be like "fine girl like you ".
2. Most of my friends think am so rich and comfortable. When I say I don't have money to give them, am tagged wicked.
3. Alot of people see me as cold, rigid and stubborn maybe because of how I Express myself or how I look. But the few close people in my life will always attest to how soft I can get.

Apparently, people never believe when I say I'm single. Most of my friends think I have a harem of girls and that every weekend, I have several of them coming over. In fact, any day I go late to work, they'd say it's one girl that delayed me from coming early. They actually think I'm reckless with ladies but that's a complete irony of the life I live. Some people also think I'm arrogant cos I really like keeping to myself and I've come to realize that no matter how hard I try, I'd never be able to please them.

5 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nigeriaismine: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
kaityn:
People believe that I have no worries just because I do wear a smiling face.

is there any hope for guys like us?
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:
That I'm a hoe because of how profane and sexually liberal I am. grin grin

and you are not? Continue deceiving urself
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by chronique(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
pocohantas:
Whatever misconception they have is actually a tip of the iceberg to how evil I am or can be.

So you didn't leave this your evilness in 2019 and you brought it into 2020? Oya, come for a private deliverance. The man of god is here to help you tonight. grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by jairusben(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
imiski:
That I am a very quite person...maybe because I hardly contribute to discussions no matter how interesting when I am outside.
do you find it hard to interact with people
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
makydebbie:

Very blunt too cool
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
People think I'm "wicked" and "proud" just because I'm quiet
Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by Egoveen: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
That am an arm robbersadsadsad:-/

2 Likes

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by themaestro08(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
pansophist:
1. That I am mean. I say my mind, I do not mix words, and I tend to say things to people's face the exact way it is, and many people are pissed by it, although, those who know me well loves me for that and see me as a go to person when they want objectivity. Also, I do not intend to piss people off, but I operate on a principle "telling the truth, and at least not to lie", and as such, there is just no way I can decorate words with sugary appeal. I'll rather not say anything, than to tell you something that is organically different to how I perceive it. I'm authentic, and you'll either love me or hate me, there is no in between. I try to be tactful, and can be insensitive sometimes, I recognize and working on that.

2. That I'm not a happy person. Mere looking at me, one may think I'm angry and pissed, but I hardly smile and if i do, it will be the most genuine thing you'll ever see. With my all 32 teeth in full exposure, and my smile wide like a mega watt light bulb. The places I've been to, that people didn't see me as weird was in Ukraine and mingling with Russians. I am your typically Nigerian Putin. I like straightforwardness, I've defeated my ego long ago, so I like truths, bitter or not. You don't have to worry if I get angry, my brain leads my emotions, not the opposite.

3. I'm weird. I talk to myself, I laugh by myself, with bodily demonstration that baffles people when they see that I'm not interacting with anyone. I just live life by my rules, and it's my own way of expressing negative emotions and let it all out. I just need to walk in nature alone, and my crazy side will flourish unhindered. But I'm not mad, I'm just weird. I overly dependent on myself, hence, I'm completely entertained by my own company.

4. I beautifully loose battles. I'm someone that will let you win those petty fights and arguments, giving you the illusion of success, that you've actually won and subdue me. But the main war, I'll prepare for it and beat you in your game right under your nose. One will feel so stupid afterwards and regardless if they hate me or not, they will admire my skills of picking the fight that truly matters, not miscellaneous battle success that at best, strokes the ego. I'm a master strategist, I am your typical female in a Male body. I calculate alot, I left no stone unturned in this my giant machine called brain. Though, this part of me is reserved for wicked people, you know, those people that sees a kind heart as a ripe victim to exploit. No one has a monopoly of wickedness, and I like to remind wicked people by actions that the gentle walk of a tiger is not foolishness.

You just describe me man. I possess almost all of this traits except that I love smiling.

I have never seen or heard about you before, just came across you a couple of months ago here on Nairaland, but I completely admire you. I have said it before and I will say it again that you have a spectacular way of thinking. A rare gem is what you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by merits(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
I don't give a damn,for any stupid misconception you have about me.

You
Are
On
Your
Own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.