Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (83216 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by taf4u4me(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Any undergraduate individual is never a bet... Let are get to 300L or 400L,then would you know exactly what she's really made of. ..awon omo UNI no be here oo
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by dalass(f): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Marry them both now..

If its one of the girls that's double dating guys now, she will bee teemed unfaithful...Mumus will tell the guy to Bleep and dump her ass. So what do we call OP now

But now its a guy doing two ladies together now, see advisers... Hmmmm inside life! cool

6 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mastermind1759(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Any woman dat can't do primary home chores no b woman abeg.as for Benita,calm down first..dnt get carried away..
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Don't take any decisions yet...

Study both of them...

You didn't mention the new lady demerit, you only talked about things she's good at when compared to the other lady...

My candid advise, when it come to decision making, look at both merit and demerit genuinely and you'll arrive at your decision.. And most importantly pray.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Firefox01: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

I felt very weak emotionally and decided to take things easy.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Today Benita is in her 100 level while Susan is about going for her service.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?
If you marry Susan my man, It will end in tears. Run away from her. As for Benita, it's too early for you to think she'll make a good wife. Breakup with Susan and put Benita on observation. Your mother won't be the one married to Susan and when problem starts, you're on your own

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobleking2000(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
obasseb:
Bros u jst got me on dis .my own doesn't sound far frm urs only dat d second is more outgoin with males cuz she is in skul nd u knw wat dat means. But her loyalty is hundred percent.they both got to knw demselves somehow .bt I don't care anyway.d second is whom I think i shud marry .follow. Ur hrt bro. Not all ladies can keep a home as well as peace of mind. For me a woman Wu has dis two attributes will always b my choice

Dont be to sure about her loyalty until she.proves you wrong or have gone through her whatsapp and facebook chats with those friends both male and female. I was claiming this 100% loyalty until i saw her chats on facebook and whatsapp then i knew she was just a manipulator. This made me to never trust a nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
2shure:
Story for kids

It’s not for kids. It’s a real thing I’m currently facing. I don’t know when Nigerians would start believing themselves.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Longman180(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
EmpressT:
I will comment on this.
Hmmm.... Love mata no be beans o especially when you're emotionally attached to someone you love. To be frank, Susan looks like a girl who's taking advantage of your weakness i.e kindness in everything. And Benita is a wife material if that's who she truly is. And your family prefer you marrying Susan because she's out of school. Is that it?
Wow! My dear guy, you have weighted the qualities you saw in Susan and Benita and you have concluded that Benita makes you happier. Na you go marry person no be your family. Na you see wetin them never see. Marriage is for life! Once you go in, no turning back unless you want to remain single till Jesus comes.
If Benita makes you happy and you desire to be with her, get to know her better. But as for Susan haa i don't know wetin I fit say.
All I got to tell you is.......FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND PRAY TO CHOSE WISELY..... All the best.
an house wife mater.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Swizbank: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?

Oga, read the 3rd and 2nd to the last sentence of this your post.

Now, read the second to the last sentence again, again, again....I bet you, that answers your question.

Pls go with Benita. Not just because she is good, but because she will be more teachable and tolerant when the thorns of marriage finally hits you guys.

Susan may struggle to be good, but when little controversy comes, she will become bitter.

I advise, go with Benita. Grace!
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by stevups(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Get married to Susan, forget Benita. The time you will need Benita most is the time she will disappoint you. Quote me. Benita sees you as an uncle, Susan sees you as a colleague and friend. The plate you are talking about, she will wash, even your clothes. Don't wast your years/time because of a small girl that has never known anything. Benita will soon grow wings.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by olabrinks(f): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Is it food that will carry somebody to the alter? Yes it’s important, but he has obviously stayed with Susan for four years because there’s something about her. She must have other good quality traits, cooking may not be her specialty, which can be worked on. Nigerian men are too easy to fool, just cook them all manners of meals and clean their house and they will tag you wife material. Shior, it takes more than that to survive Marriage.
kokanepyramid:

He has dated Susan for four years and not once has she bothered to prepare a meal for him. And the best you can come up with is this? Even ordinary female friend with no strings attached they cook for their male buddy sometimes talk more of a romantic relationship of four years. For all I know she might even have another guy she’s seeing or be a terrible cook, or just lazy to cook.

OP if a lady is really into you she would do things to impress you and vice versa, when you even consider that the OP has discussed this with her and she still no send. Red flag everywhere bro.

The Susan girl is one of those wannabe feminists when she clocks 30 and still single her brain go format.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by bbstarr(f): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Go for the one who makes you happy. Never underrate the power of happiness and peace of mind. It's very important.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
daddytime:
Are you Idris Okuneye?

Answer me before I advise you.

My name is Adviser Nowamagbe

This one off me I swear.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Isoduwa(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

Bros you better stay single and make them baby Mama
Na if one of them don enter house na you go remember me ifyou like hear
They are good at Baby Mama
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Longman180(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
EmpressT:
I will comment on this.
Hmmm.... Love mata no be beans o especially when you're emotionally attached to someone you love. To be frank, Susan looks like a girl who's taking advantage of your weakness i.e kindness in everything. And Benita is a wife material if that's who she truly is. And your family prefer you marrying Susan because she's out of school. Is that it?
Wow! My dear guy, you have weighted the qualities you saw in Susan and Benita and you have concluded that Benita makes you happier. Na you go marry person no be your family. Na you see wetin them never see. Marriage is for life! Once you go in, no turning back unless you want to remain single till Jesus comes.
If Benita makes you happy and you desire to be with her, get to know her better. But as for Susan haa i don't know wetin I fit say.
All I got to tell you is.......FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND PRAY TO CHOSE WISELY..... All the best.
a house wife material

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by infinito1990(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s][/s]
[b][/b]
mrbenjame:

I'm very disappointed in you with this write
You're already know the one that fits you and you came here to disturb our peace of mind......

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by bluefilm: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simple.

Marry the one who _fucks better.

Nonsense. undecided
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Trimque2k1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
daddytime:
Are you Idris Okuneye?

Lol...Nowamagbe will only advise you few months into fame after 2 years na curse u go incurred from am.lol but this guy Is a cheat na so no advice from me
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by pek(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
You know the answer to that which you seek!
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by bonnyhope: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

I would have said you should go with Benita but she is just in 100 level, Many girls change when they enter Uni, and again you will spend more money on her and also ur time.

For Susan, as for me, is a red flag for not doing house chores, she want to be served all the time.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Gracejeri(f): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
How can I share my story
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by HONNESSTY(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
well brother in my own little thinking, u should go with benita with what u av narrated so far, because my people make an adage that says a child that will grow tall is through his leg u wil know. if i were u the marriage process between i and benita should be started imediately except if u not ready financially. if na school make she continu go d sch for ya house
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Trimque2k1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

Benita just got into school right, check her character after she must have been up to 300 level in sch.talking from experience bro

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by JONSYN7154: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
EmpressT:
I will comment on this.
God bless you for this advice.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by stevups(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

She’s very lively, she knows how to flirt with me in public thereby making everyone envy me, very playful and liked by my family members.
That's your wife
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by fineboynl(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
I do not know the reason for the thread if we should pick one for you. and old man that cannot pick one wife from just two is not yet matured for marriage.

when a man is matured and ready for marriage he knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by pek(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
infinito1990:
[s][/s]
[b][/b]

I'm very disappointed in you with this write
You're already know the one that fits you and you came here to disturb our peace of mind......
I am more disappointed in you for quoting the entire write up to make your point.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by nopoverty(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Benita is your wife, don't go astray. You can do your wedding while she still in school
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by onward4life(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
daddytime:
Are you Idris Okuneye?

Bros abeg I dey go his last two albums oooo

Abeg put am 4 faith motors com Enugu

I use God beg you..

E don try I comot Benin!!!!

Please
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by bmdmixer: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
none one is too young for u d other never ready become woman

u looking for a studio to record ur songs? wanna upload ur tracks here soundlala. com, house ten LAGOS got u covered dial 090 7525 2828
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by antidisestablis: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Confusion transmission. This is my policy, never date two person at a time, it saves you a lot of things. I can only advise you to pray so that God can direct you.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by LikeCool(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Don't jump into marriage just because of time or because someone is pressuring you into it. Remember that marriage is a life time commitment, so sit down and think, then go for whomever makes you happy the most.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.