Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? (83219 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Benita is better. You must make sacrifices lest you end up regretting marrying the other lady.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by lanreganiu: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Depends on whether you are ready or not. Because the first lady in question is not ready while the second lady is ready also she have experienced. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Ivypresh(f): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sharmeenator:
Baba u already have ur answer, Benita! You said she makes you happy. Why are you still considering someone who has and will keep being a pain in your ass? Oga, learn to manipulate your emotions. It's good to be nice, but be careful, else you will be taken advantaged of. Lastly, don't set your mind on the girl in school. History has taught we Nigerian men never to hope on having a lasting relationship with girls who just entered into the university.

I had a boyfriend before I entered school and did not breakup with him and I see nothing in guys in school except they are sweet talkers last last the so called guy I said was my serious boyfriend pregnanted his ex girlfriend in my back and was still proffessing love, then I met a sweet guy who is 15years older than me and I love him we have been together for two years now

What am saying is that if a girl loves u she loves, for her to start dating an older guy like u means she has specs
And schooling does not change anybody's emotion d only time a girl starts feeling somehow its when d guy becomes insecure and too jealous.. Follow ur heart don't put the fact that she is entering school as a consideration that she will leave u.... As for Susan hmmmmmmmmmmmm run else u will turn to husband at the same time d wife and maid in ur own house

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by djojo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello, to choose a life partner isn’t something you can play or joke with, i could remember when i wanted to settle down, i have three ladies which i can settle with one, and am the type that never allow anyone to do things for me just like you but two of these ladies are always angry with me but i got qualities i want not just you been nice to me or wash mu clothes and keep the house clean cos marriage is more than that. How long have you been with benita the second lady, won’t she later cheat on you, what of the finance aspect have you test both in that aspect, get angry unnecessarily with both and see their reactions, try talk to them how you don’t have things you do and see them react towards it, susan might still change cos not all ladies will want to be doing house chores when they are yet to marry, seat her down and talk to her and am even suspecting that you might have inform the benita what you likes and what you dont like maybe that is why she is doing that. You cant rely on family to make your decision on marriage, i remember the one i got married to the first time i took her home everyone was like dont marry this one including my mum but now they love her more. They will be the one to tell you how you make the wrong choice if you later marry susan and she misbehave. You know what you want pray over it and make your choice. I pray God will lead you to the right path.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by petitejolie(f): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
I know some guys who were out of school wen the lady was in 100level me I tot Dey were siblings cos he comes to see her sometimes until wen d lady married immediately after 400level Nd I tot wat I was seeing was incest. So that she’s in 100level shouldn’t be an issue for Benita. Don’t rush into marriage but let her know she has you. Before u know it she’s already out. U could marry her but delay child bearing a bit. Just like wat Omotola husband did with her. I believe she’s not close very close to 30. As for the other lady just let her go now but she shouldn’t know about d girl u interested in. Nd be open to ur family about wat u know about her that doesn’t suit u. U will suffer in marriage with such a person and ur personality. Ur type of person can’t handle her. I know wat I’m saying
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by bonnyhope: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

She’s very lively, she knows how to flirt with me in public thereby making everyone envy me, very playful and liked by my family members.

All these qualities u mentioned are immaterial in marriage
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Otsam(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

I felt very weak emotionally and decided to take things easy.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Today Benita is in her 100 level while Susan is about going for her service.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?

There is no substitute for happiness bro, and it has no other name. If you are not happy with your path-mate, don’t expect miracle in the journey. Your friends and parent and anyone could give advice but wouldn’t be there with you during the journey. We can’t even understand your predicaments if you explai because we are not the one experiencing it. So please happiness is the key, go after what makes you happy as it would be you and you alone in your journey.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by biggy26: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:
I think I need matured minds to advice me because I’m very confused right now. Please take pains to read my story.

I dated a lady called Susan (not her real name ). For 4 years. I loved her so much and she did too. I met her when She was preparing to enter the university. 6 months into the relationship I went for service. Came back and it was already clocking 2 years. Whenever she visits I always try to make her comfortable. So she took advantage of my care and always wanted me to serve her all the time. Even when she visits from school she would be operating her phone and watch me do what on a normal terrain she should assist me do. As a young guy I try as much as I can to let her know that at least once in a while it would be nice to get my meal served by my woman even if I prepared it (since she doesn’t like entering the kitchen). Most time I overlook it because probably she’s very tired and all that. Sometimes I thought I was just being selfish but I really wanted to feel that woman attributes but I wasn’t seeing it.

Each time we fix time for a date she comes very late and that piss me off to my bone marrow. She never keeps to time. I endured this for a long time because she never turned up early in any appointment. She calls me at late hours and when I try to explain to her that it’s late she gets angry ( I’m talking of 12 am or there about) and I’ll go to work the next day. Anytime she offends me she would want to be romantic so I’d forget her wrongs just to calm me down. But I was suffering inside.

Until I met this lady called Benita (not her real name). I liked her. I admired everything about her. So I approached her while we were going back home from work. We had good conversations and I was happy because she was fun to be with. We exchanged contact and we started chatting. Forgive me because I became happy again just talking to her. Whenever we say goodbye when she gets off the bus she times when I’d get home and immediately I step my foot in my house she calls.( already I’ve told her when I’d be home). I invited her to a date in an eatery and she turned up 10 minutes to the time. I was shocked.

I became more involved with her. I invited her home. She went to my kitchen and she said “ your plates are not washed why? I just smiled and told her I’ll take care of that. Before I knew what was happening she’s started washing the plates. I begged her to stop because I didn’t send her to do that and besides it’s her first time in my house. But she refused. I let her (though the plates were not much but I was happy). She started visiting often with food items to cook. And I obliged to assist her. She refused again. We argued until she had her way. I just sit with her in the kitchen and gist while she cooks. To me I felt I was punishing her because all I wanted is that things of such can be done by her once in a while. (I sabi pity person o. Lols!). And secondly I’m not used to a woman doing things for me for a very long time now.

She calls all the time. Talks so lively and very funny. She’s not the miss romantic type but very smart and reserved.

After a while, you can’t cheat karma. Susan found out. She came to know about Benita. And since then it wasn’t easy settling between two of them. But Susan won’t just give up and I think I’m cool with Benita.

Now I’m trying to be responsible to settle down. I talked with my mum and some close friends of mine but they’re tipping Susan for me because she’s out of school and it would make things much easier for me than settling with Benita. But I love Benita now. She makes me happy. What do I do?
Marry someone that you connect with and makes you happy.
The worst place to be is when you keep bottling things up and are not given a chance to say how you feel. Remember, people hardly change!
But also try and do a little test on Benita, so you can know who she really is. God will give you wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Talkingoil(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

The Benita you know today can be your heart ache tomorrow. She hasn't taste life yet
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by jaszplus12(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
SEEDORF441:
My nigga i would advice you to be more patient on this case. See your relationship with Benita is still young, by the way she is in 100lv, girls are mostly calm in their first year in school (talking from experience) so she can still exhibit different behaviors...
You can sit Susan down and talk to her, if she change. fine but if she didn't u can go for Benita but my mind is telling Benita will still Bleep up.
Boss, you have great advice here but let me just say different on Susan. She already knows how to manipulate him and have her way...it's no use sitting her down to talk. How you begin with a woman is how you end with her...and honestly he started on a weak note. Susan knows how to blackmail him emotionally and otherwise already...safer to drop her now...once she's married to him she will sit on her arse and remote poor guy.
I think he should sit Benita down and draw a line for her...if she crosses it...end the relationship. Straight. Also he should learn women's mind games....vital.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
See how village people wanna still this Op from Susan. Anyways I'd say you marry who you love but that may not guarantee happiness in d long run sha.

You can also try one week dry fasting, it will b made clear.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by DaRuud(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Go for Benita , it's better to wait for Benita to finish school than marry Susan that will give you headache

mrbenjame:

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I tire oh undecided
Those useless entities no just follow for my budget at all.
my plan is to earn the cash much more bigger than what I earned last year.
2020 is a decade with new goals and set priorities and success in our career.
Thus women are inconsequential for the time being. cool

Alright, please answer the question below:

Who will give birth to your kids when it is time?

A. Useless Entity

B. Woman
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
HONNESSTY:
well brother in my own little thinking, u should go with benita with what u av narrated so far, because my people make an adage that says a child that will grow tall is through his leg u wil know. if i were u the marriage process between i and benita should be started imediately except if u not ready financially. if na school make she continu go d sch for ya house

Very good point
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Benita just got into school right, check her character after she must have been up to 300 level in sch.talking from experience bro

I understand
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by biggy26: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

This was exactly what some of my close friends told me and this makes me more confused. Now you see why I need advice
Not just in the university, everywhere, even at work! So just follow your heart and make up your mind not to regret any decision you make no matter what or how it turns out.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by omoadeleye(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Marry the one with big ass
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Buffalo2(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
I am scared of advising you cos you already know what you want
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by frugal(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
How old is Susan... How old is Benita?

Personally, I think it's such a big clause that Benita is just in 100 level. But if she's very open to getting married at that level, all well and good.

Susan seems like a person who is taking you for granted... and will get even worse in marriage. These are the signs... so you don't marry her and tomorrow everyone starts asking, "didn't you see the signs while y'all were dating?"

Benita seems like a sweet soul. Yes, she'll change as the years go by, but it doesn't mean she'll become the very opposite of what she is.

I may have been like Benita in some ways when I was in 100 level, too. Yes, I've changed, but only in getting older, wiser and a lot more refined... so it means I do things slightly different. But retained most of those qualities. My boyfriend from that time still wants back like nothing ever happened.

You may want to have a heart to heart discussion with Benita and see where she stands on settling down...

But first, how old is she?

P.S It's really a bad thing you're two-timing, though. Really bad.

I'm single oh cheesy. And don't worry, I'll do most of the cooking smiley
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Jabioro: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Your matter too simple! Go all the way for Benita.. Susan will kill you, unfortunately you won't be here again to give us feed back..but for Benita you will be here to thank us.Sussan is a cheat..Wife material different from Bleep material...
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by NICOGRAVITY: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
My honest counsel is this
1 People are at their best behavior during courtship.
2 People sometimes get 2000 of what they were during courtship
3 You cannot change anyone
4 A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
5 Remember, it's called marriage and not divorce
6 Marry only someone you can live in an island with and still be happy
7 Character is beauty.
8 How can you know a lady for over a year and she wouldn't even serve you your own cooked food? I SMELL GAS
9 A lazy woman will make a dirty home
10 A woman that can't go to the kitchen to cook will not manage with you. God forbid job loss, she will not do anything. And as soon as she gives birth to a child, your house will smell like refuse dump.
11 You don't need a mirror to view your wristwatch.
12 Prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer. Seek the face of God.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
nopoverty:
Benita is your wife, don't go astray. You can do your wedding while she still in school

That’s what she told me. That her dream is to be a married woman while in school
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Saynotoapc(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bro am not married, but with the little I know about girls that are in school and those that just got admission. Please give Benita some time before you settle or conclude on her matter. For Susan, she got carried away or some other guy in campus makes her happy and all the qalities you listed about Benita, Susan might have that as well.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Meenabee(f): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
The heart knows what it wants, women at times put up a show to get you to commit and after that you'll be shocked at how they turn out to be. You know who makes you really happy be prayerful as you have to pick between two of them.
mrbenjame:

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

Human beings are funny!

While one can't conclude that Susan is the best in the world.
However, your character can't be hidden for too long. You never said anything about Benita, but she's the one that makes you happy, go with her. We're waiting for your misery story when Benita moves into your house, you'll continue your kitchen chores and she'll sit quietly for you to be done, and she'll come chop.

All the best.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by gracevile: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

come my place na i will treat u pass king sef, any way i don finish school even the service too
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by judges: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
You good Bros but you have forgotten the initiator of marriage. Don't make the choice without involing God
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by 2sexycom(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

This was exactly what some of my close friends told me and this makes me more confused. Now you see why I need advice

You need this link

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

It will save you.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by mrbenjame: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
biggy26:

Marry someone that you connect with and makes you happy.
The worst place to be is when you keep bottling things up and are not given a chance to say how you feel. Remember, people hardly change!
But also try and do a little test on Benita, so you can know who she really is. God will give you wisdom.

Thanks for your kind words. It really touched my spirit. I appreciate you for this. God bless you richly sir/ma.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
mrbenjame:

Follow your heart but I think Benita is okay.
Re: 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
I had this issue with one guy when I was in 100 level, I was d typical house wife material, washed, cooked and cleaned after him, guy will not even walk with me on d road cus he’s already working, said he can’t marry an undergraduate thus half illiterate, guy later got married to a graduate with even a post graduate degree, chai my guy suffered!!! he will cook and clean and wife will still cheat and he's not that financially buoyant again, now am done and I have a degree in Petroleum microbiology, am awaiting my service, wifey already packed out last year with no issue and he’s almost 40, now he is begging to take me on a date, God forbid bad thing, he is so broken now,
Uncle think well... The chick you see today will become an hen one day.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.