Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,484,371 members, 5,627,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 May 2020 at 05:08 AM

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades (25843 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Story Of Ifon Orolu And Its Founder, Obalufon Ade / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by JAOS(m): 10:24am On Feb 17
let me see how he will escape this one

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Taymeetee: 12:42pm On Feb 17
Good one Ade, i think Valerie will allow him in since she has being wanting to meet him too for the assassination of her father.

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 12:57pm On Feb 17
Much intriguing
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17
Episode 76.

" Hello ! Am I speaking with Miss Blanc ? Officer José asked.

At the background , Hunter could hear a feminine voice speaking and his body stiffened with alertness and apprehension.

" Good ! ma'am a man is here to see you. " Officer José said , He paused and went on. " his name ? " he dragged his eyes to Hunter's face expectantly.

" Hunter Lenny " Hunter said absentmindedly.

" His name is Mr Hunter Lenny ma'am " Officer José said. By now , Hunter finger had already tightened around the cold butt of the gun and at any sign of problem he would pull out the gun. But the officer's next words shocked Hunter to the core.

" I am….so….sorry , ma' am I never knew he was a friend of yours. Please forgive me ! He's on the way ma'am " Officer José said and he removed the cell phone from his ear to look at Hunter's face which had an astonished expression on it now.

" I'm really sorry for the inconveniences ! " Officer José said lamely. " Miss Blanc said that she knows you. You are free to go in now "

Hunter's heart freezed for few seconds then kick back into life .

" er….er..thank you " Hunter stuttered, his body broke out in cold sweats and he could feel the sweats rolling off him. He nodded stiffly to officer José who was still staring incredibly at him as he passed through the main gate which led to the island. Hunter came across different golf carts . This golf carts are to take you anywhere you wanted to go on the Island.

Hunter approached one and peered in to look at the driver .

" Are you free ?

The driver beamed happily at Hunter.

" Always free sir. Where to ?

" Valerie Blanc' s house " Hunter managed to say. The little incident at the gate still had it's toll on him.

" You mean to say Miss Valerie Blanc right ? " the driver asked politely.

" Just take me there man ! " Hunter said harshly as he hopped inside. He sank his broad back into the soft seats totally drained and allowed himself to be whisked away.

•••••

As the golf cart moved , Hunter's mind was busy with thoughts. He brooded about the incidence which occurred at the ferry terminal. He had been dumbfounded when the officer had told him Valerie Blanc claimed he was a friend of hers. What is going on with these people ? Hunter thought. First , it was the dead Chester Wes and now it was Valerie Blanc. Why on earth would she claim he was her friend when he had never met her before ? Why would she even claim to know him in the first place ? Why couldn't she have raised an alarm that he was stranger. All this does not make any sense and for once he had an odd feeling about the woman he was going to kill that night. He switched his mind to Taylor. Did that stupid Taylor tell her I was coming ? No ! It can't be ! Hunter thought and pushed the thoughts away from his mind. The killings were meant to be a surprised one ! Not a predetermined one. No way Taylor could have told the woman anything about him coming for her. Hunter thought about Valerie Blanc again and grimaced. There must be something about her and Hunter had a feeling that he was in for more surprises. In fact , Hunter body was stiff with apprehension and uneasiness and he had strange feelings about the assignment he was to carried out that night.

Few minutes later , they got to a beautiful looking residential area with large , shady trees lining the streets and the driver pulled up the golf cart in front of a gigantic black gate.

" Here we are sir ! " The driver said looking over his shoulders at Hunter.

" How much ? " Hunter said as he stepped out , carrying his suitcase in his hand.

" It's an expense account around here sir ! Don't worry ! Miss Blanc would square the bill "

With that , the driver stepped on the accelerator and the golf cart lumbered away.

Hunter watched the golf cart as it moved away and turned his attention to the black gate then he flung the suitcase into a bed of moored flowers which was beside the gate. The suitcase was just to put up an act. There was nothing inside. Hunter approached the gate and pushed it open. It gave a little squeaky sounds but opened all the same . Hunter found himself in a large courtyard which housed a sophisticated beach front penthouse and showcased unobstructed view of the Fisher island ocean and an orchard of beautiful flowers which filled the sides of the courtyard.

The courtyard was dead quiet and only the clapping sounds of the ocean reached his ears and Hunter felt a slight chill run up his spine as he walked up the short drive way which led to the house. He got to the apartment's door and automatically , his gloved hand groped for his gun. He smirked as he pulled it out. His hand closed around the handle of the front door , turned it slowly , the door yielded and he stepped inside. The interior of the house has a floor to ceilings glass windows , white oak flooring and Victorian chandeliers dangled from the ceilings.

Hunter ignored these. His focus was on the woman he wanted to kill. He saw a glass stair case which led to the upper rooms and moved towards it. Hunter climbed the steps and came to a landing which led to a well carpeted corridor with doors on each side. The thick carpet silenced his footsteps as he walked through it . Hunter walked down the passage , pausing at each door he came to , listening and then moving on. Then finally , he came to an oak door which was at the far end of the passage. Hunter leaned forward to listen , his head against the panels and that way he heard the rushing sounds of water. He smirked. The woman was inside.

More updates coming !!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by jullyrosy(f): 4:05pm On Feb 17
more please���
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17
Ohooo,dis 1 will be two in 1...........Hunter will Puck her dem fix her finally or she fix him,either way they most be a fix...kontinue Ade
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17
Hello Jullyrosy
jullyrosy:
more please���
you truely want more ?
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 6:53pm On Feb 17
I believe Hunter and Valerie will fix Taylor

Thanks for the update
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17
Episode 77.

Hunter turned the handle and the door gave way. He walked into a large , luxuriously furnished bedroom with beautiful lightning illuminating it. There was large double bed , a make up high mirror attached to a beautiful ebony table. The floor was all rug and comfortable. Hunter heard the sounds of the shower running from the bathroom and smiled wickedly. " She must be taking her bath ! How lovely ! I could even kill her there ! ". Hunter , gun in hand , warily moved towards the bathroom and at that moment , Valerie stepped out of the bathroom a fluffy towel wrap around her body. Instinctively , she turned and saw Hunter pointing a gun at her grinning wickedly.

" You are early ! " Valerie said calmly looking at the tall handsome stranger standing in front of her . She had thought he would be ugly and brutish looking but no , the man standing in front of her was extraordinarily handsome and looked too cultured to be a killer. Looking at him , She felt a rush of blood move through her.

" I'm here to fix you ! " Hunter seethed out through clenched teeth. He could see Valerie was very beautiful and his heart gave a wild thump at the sight of her. He wondered what lay underneath the towel but pushed the thoughts away.

" Fix ? I thought you would say kill puppet ? " Valerie said flippantly , moving across the room gracefully to hoist herself on a stool which was before her make up mirror.

" You dare call me a puppet ! Are you crazy ? " Hunter said hating her for her guts and cockiness. He tightened his finger on the gun and trained it on her.

" Are you not a puppet ? You are a messenger of death ! You were sent here to fix me or whatever you call it ! Which means you're a puppet " Valerie said jeering lights in her eyes.

Something was wrong ! Something was definitely wrong. What was it ? He asked himself. Fear ! Yes , that was it. Fear ! There was no sign of fear on Valerie's face. No fear at all ! It was as if he was pointing a paper at her. Can't she see he was holding a gun ? .

" You know you could have saved yourself tonight. All you had to do was tell that dumb Officer you don't know me. Why in God's name did you claim to know me ? Don't you fear death ? " Hunter growled angrily.

" I fear death ! But not you ! Not a puppet ! " Valerie said nonchalantly as she picked a bottle of lotion , flipped it open and gently squeeze a dollop of cream on her hand then she raised her leg on a stool and began to massage it tenderly into her skin. All these while , Hunter watched her with different thoughts running through his mind. There was something about this woman. Something cold and yet sensual and at that moment , much to his dismay , Hunter found out he could not take his eyes off her.

" Why did you let me in ? Why didn't you raise any alarm ? Hunter asked watching her with cold eyes.

" No particular reason ! baby ! I love to play with fire and I heard you are an inferno ! More hotter than hell ! I guess that's why I didn't raise any alarm and it would be wonderful to play with a little fire don't you think so Hunter ? "

Hunter was puzzled. This was not the answer that he had expected. This woman was not a bit scared of him and It seems to him that somehow , Valerie had known he was coming to kill her and how she knew baffled him." Let me threaten her a bit then I kill her " Hunter thought.

" You know you should fear me ? I can drop you faster with a single bullet from this gun " Hunter said again.

" Then do it ! Puppet ! " She said in a soft calm voice and then added another dollop of cream on her hand . She nonchalantly unwind the towel from herself and began to rub the cream on her naked body.

Hunter felt blood rush into his loins and his heart racing rhythmically as he stared at her unclothedness hungrily. His eyes wandered to her breasts with its dusky pink nipples and the triangle between her thighs which made him swallow hard. The woman was so beautiful and he hated to admit that fact to himself. Though , he wanted to shoot her but his hand seemed paralyzed not because of fear but because of the sight that had unfolded right in front of him and at that very moment , Hunter " the Magnum " Lenny for the first time in his days of killing began to have a second thought on whether he would be able to bring himself to kill Valerie or not.

" My Dear Readers , A Shocking and Mind Blowing Experience awaits you in the fully completed novel. To download the full completed novel , Click On The Link Below �������

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/hit_them_dead__adults_only_18/25428

If you are having problem downloading , send an email to me ademichaeldoyin@gmail.com.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 10:00pm On Feb 17
Nice how much is the book Adespades?
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 2:43am On Feb 18
grin

You see that territory in between a girl's thigh that housed the honey pot can make a man lose his sanity. if a trained killer like hunter can't control his loin at the sight of a beautiful flower garden, who are mine? who are mine? shocked

Ade kwontinue

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 6:18am On Feb 18
Deleman234:
Nice how much is the book Adespades?

Just 300 hundred naira boss !!!!
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ginalex(f): 8:21am On Feb 18
AdeSpades:

Just 300 hundred naira boss !!!!
I sent you a mail. Kindly respond
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18
This is my whatsapp number ; 09069146655. Chat me up if you have problem downloading the book on okadabooks ! Please Calls is not allowed. Just Chat !! Thanks
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by VicThory(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18
nxt pls
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18
Fellow Readers , A whole lots more awaits you in the Completed Novel.

Will Hunter kill Valerie ?

Will Hunter Kill Taylor ?

Will Blake and Victoria eventually be together ?

The answers to all these questions will is already in the completed novel.

Download the full completed novel by clicking the above link or simply chat me up to get the novel. My number is above ! One Love !
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by cassbeat(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18
[b][/b] k does these mean no more updates here
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Kamsey20: 11:34pm On Feb 18
Guy are you updating the remaining part of the story or not?
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Igyeseh(m): 12:08am On Feb 19
AdeSpades:
Fellow Readers , A whole lots more awaits you in the Completed Novel.

Will Hunter kill Valerie ?

Will Hunter Kill Taylor ?

Will Blake and Victoria eventually be together ?

The answers to all these questions will is already in the completed novel.

Download the full completed novel by clicking the above link or simply chat me up to get the novel. My number is above ! One Love !
Does this means this is the end of the story on nairaland?
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 12:32am On Feb 19
Nice one Adespades l just bought the story on Okadabooks
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19
Deleman234:
Nice one Adespades l just bought the story on Okadabooks

Thanks bro. Really appreciate
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Christipsy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19
Igyeseh:

the think tire me o o
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Vidamia(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19
Igyeseh:

that's just it..... He has gain people attention
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by importantperson: 1:42pm On Feb 19
You for tell us at the begining say na for sale

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 3:57pm On Feb 19
importantperson:
You for tell us at the begining say na for sale
Sorry Miss he actually said it between the chapters before when he posted the link at the end of each updates and besides the story is just 300 naira is actually worth reading.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Taymeetee: 5:06pm On Feb 19
But the book on okadabooks, couldn't stop until I finished. Wonderful story bro. Keep it up.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19
Taymeetee:
But the book on okadabooks, couldn't stop until I finished. Wonderful story bro. Keep it up.

Thanks so much !!!!!
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by cassbeat(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19
Taymeetee:
Abeg wetin happen for the ending Typical Nigerian like me... hehe
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by leocollins(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19
Dholyboy:
grin

You see that territory in between a girl's thigh that housed the honey pot can make a man lose his sanity. if a trained killer like hunter can't control his loin at the sight of a beautiful flower garden, who are mine? who are mine? shocked

Ade kwontinue
cheesy
Dholyboy:
grin

Ade kwontinue

you are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator...

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 10:13am On Feb 20
leocollins:
cheesy

you are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator...
grin grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by boldndbeautiful(f): 5:43am On Feb 21
AdeSpades:

Thanks so much !!!!!

Good morning, pls I paid for ur book on Wednesday on okbooks, but I couldn't download it, I hv sent email to them, even chatted their customer care on WhatsApp buh nothing was done. Pls kindly help talk to them.

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21
@BOLDNDBEAUTIFUL sorry for the inconveniences. if you have any problems , chat me on whatsapp , this is number - 09069146655.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MI's Touching Piece for Murdered UNIPORT Students / Horror In Two Sentences.. / All I've Never Wanted... A Novella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.