Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,741 members, 5,426,461 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 12:08 AM

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades (17577 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Story Of Ifon Orolu And Its Founder, Obalufon Ade / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:39am On Jan 29
Episode 22.

Captain Ben who had been scanning through some documents on his table looked up to see Blake's eyes staring intently at him.

" Mr Danny Ross is dead " the captain said.

. " What ? The loan shark ? " Blake blundered out , a white shock expression on his face . Though he had never met Mr Danny Ross , the little he had heard about the man tells much about his personality . Mr Danny Ross was one of the money shakers of Miami . In fact , Blake had heard a crazy story from one of his friend over a bottle of drinks in the bar. His friend had told him about the huge money Mr Danny Ross had supposedly spent to hire superfluous bodyguards to protect him .

The most surprising thing about the hiring process was that , Mr Danny Ross had seem so overly agitated about it which was unlike him . Everybody knew that Mr Danny Ross was one of wealthy men whom care less if you live or die when it comes to collecting his money. His indifferent personality drew some people to him like ants to sugar , while some people avoided him. It was as if Mr Danny Ross knew something bad was going to happen to him or maybe he was just been paranoid. Either way the man has been murdered with the truth dead with him.

" He was killed in his home two days ago and his body is lying at the morgue as I speak " Captain Ben Moses continued , his face contorted with anger and disgusts.

Something seems to baffle Blake. A very important question which pricks his mind like a needle .

" Sir ! what about his bodyguards ? I mean the people who were supposed to protect him ?

" Good question detective . They were all wasted like animals. Twenty or thereabouts can't really say. All of them wasted . " Captain Ben Moses said and grimaced .

A deafening silence fell in the office as Blake stared at his boss , bewildered . How is it possible for almost twenty bodyguards to be killed in a day ?. Blake knew that without no doubt wealthy men like Mr Danny Ross would have hired the best of the very best to protect him. If that was the case , how can such number of people be killed like flies in one day. It's sounds so ridiculous to Blake . Then an idea occurred to him.

More updates coming !!!

8 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 9:48am On Jan 29
Following
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by royalguy123(m): 11:09am On Jan 29
Gangan Hunter was now going to have a rival in the person. of Blake
nice one more ink to your pen Ade Spade
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Krester24: 11:15am On Jan 29
Nice one ..
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29
Episode 23.

Sir ! I think they were out numbered. The act must have been carried out by some trained gangs or the Italian mafia's. " Blake suggested to his boss.

Captain Ben Moses scoffed.

" I thought so too Blake not until one of the forensic scientists brought this to me early this morning . It was found at the crime scene after our boys cleared the place up . " The captain said as he opened his drawer and dipped his hand inside it. He brought out an object and placed it on the table .

Blake scrutinized the object curiously . It was a golden bullet . He told the Captain he wanted to have a good look at it and the man nodded his approval . He picked the golden bullet and studied it carefully. As first it looked like a normal bullet to Blake , but on a more closer look , he noticed the initials engraved on it .

Blake drew in a long slow breath . Almost every body that Blake knew of was familiar with the initials most especially in Miami city . The Miami Police department had been combing the whole of Miami for eons now to capture the bearer of the initials and that has been a well known information.

Captain Ben Moses studied the face of the man sitting opposite him . He could see the recognition expression on Blake's face as he held the bullet in his hand .

Blake dragged his eyes away from the bullet.

" Mr Taylor must be involved in this. " .

Captain Ben Moses shook his head .

" Don't say must be involved. Say he is involved in this .The only thing is that this golden bullet had been kept away from the public for so long . The people do not know about the existence of this golden bullet .

" Why ? " Blake asked.

"It is for safety of the people themselves. If people hear of this golden bullet, every crime scene would be mobbed disrupting police evidences. Can you imagine ? At least six or seven golden bullet had been recovered from different crimes scene , I am begining to loose count alread. Now imagine how much one of these bullets is worth before talking of seven . We both know it would be worth millions. As for Taylor , I daresay , he ordered the hit on Mr Danny Ross and funniest thing about this is that , I believe it was a one man job .

Blake stiffened and his eyes narrowed. This came as another wave of shock to him. He seem not to have heard his boss right .

Captain Ben Moses noticed the look and smiled weakly .

More updates coming !!!

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by purity23(f): 4:45pm On Jan 29
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Sliss(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29
I came across this story yesterday and I've been glued to my phone since then,

I must commend you Ade... This is an excellent work... Keep it up bro

2 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29
Episode 24.

Yes Blake . I believe it was a one man job. Have you heard of a man called Hunter ? "

Blake shook his head .

" I believe he is working for Mr Taylor ." Captain Ben Moses said. " Nobody up to this very moment seems to know who Hunter really his or his full name . This also goes for Mr Taylor. Mr Taylor as been so elusive for the past two years now . We only hear of his name and also see his initials but not the real man himself. He is a man who hides his face behind his name and initials and has been a thorn in the flesh of the Miami police force for years now. You see , Taylor as his own hitmen who he uses for his dirty jobs. This hitmen have been working for Taylor for so long and I believe they were the ones dropping the golden bullets at the crime scene. Suddenly , Hunter came out of nowhere and started working for Taylor thereby continuing the dirty jobs of Taylor. Hunter is the best hitman in town now and truth be told , he's the best hit man I've ever heard of . A cold son of a gun who do not show any mercy to his victims . I strongly believe he is the only man who is capable of doing something as extreme and wicked as this and that's for a fact. "

" But boss what if it was another man ? Blake asked still doubting the words of his boss.

Captain Ben Moses exhaled the smoke.

" Let me tell you something. I would not have mentioned his name if not for the fact that I have witness his brutal killings before . A year ago , A rich man and his daughter named James Blanc once came to us for protection. He explained to me that he had the feelings that somebody was tailing him. The man payed us heavily for us to protect him and I sent twenty of my best men here down to his house . The men engaged in a rigid 24/7 protection and surveillance. I personally did a routine check up on the men everyday. For one good month , we guard the man's house . Then finally the men got tired of just doing waiting and nothing. They missed the police duty back here . We all thought the wealthy man was being paranoid and just being a sissy , we never knew Hunter was hiding and waiting for a perfect time to strike. He was like a lion , patiently waiting to tear the flesh of his victims.

The day we planned to leave after assuring the rich man everything was alright , was the day Hunter struck . Hunter wiped out fifteen of my best men in a twinkle of an eye . How he did it , no one really knew. The rest of my men fled , leaving me and the rich man alone . Hunter killed the rich man shooting him fatally on the head , before shooting him in the chest then he shot me . I can never forget the excruciating pain I felt as the bullet pierced my body . I was still alive after he had shot me and I watched him dazedly while I was on the ground as he came to me and said ; My name is ' Hunter '. What surprised me about him was that he looked a like a perfect gentlemen. Dressed in a suit with tie , we never suspected him that day until he started shooting.

After he had shot me , I passed out and went into a five days coma,woke up in the hospital not believing how I managed to survive the gun shot . That was when I knew God was on my side . Up till this moment , no one really knows why Hunter killed the rich man or who had sent him to do the dirty work. What baffles me is the rich man's daughter . I never knew where she was that day but I remembered that her father had shouted her name while all the shooting was going on and she never came out. At first , I thought she had been killed or kidnapped but I later on , l heard nothing happened to her. I did some research about her and I found out she's Valerie Blanc. A cold hearted beauty who deals with the selling of jewelries. I still wondered why she had not come out that day at least to help her father. Up to this moment , I could not bring myself to question her about what happened that day simply because when I think of the rich man and his daughter , I see the images of my men , slain like rats screaming and howling , as Hunter emptied his bullet of death on them . Blake , i won't lie to you , that day was a terrible day. It was a Pyrrhic victory for me . Though I did not lose my life , I lost fifteen of my best men "

Blake was dumbfounded. What his boss was saying seems to put him in a state of perplexity

. " Boss are you still telling me that just one man single handedly wiped all these dead people " Blake asked his eyes almost bulging out of their sockets .

More updates coming !!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 9:32pm On Jan 29
Hunter the killer....
I believe he'll finish off Taylor before he betrays him.

Thanks for the update
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by cyber5(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29
AdeSpades I'm just seeing the mention.. I think I'll start with this one before the former

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 10:39pm On Jan 29
The story is getting more interesting
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 7:29am On Jan 30
OP, you rock!
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by ashatoda: 7:46am On Jan 30
wow! Hunter is the hit man who killed Valerie's father and now Taylor want to use her to seduce the second Hunter this is going to be serious. thanks Adespades for the update please waiting patiently for more
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Nostradamus: 7:49am On Jan 30
Adespades,this your story is good.very very good.you're talented and your talent will take you to places.

That Taylor's plan of using Valerie to kill hunter shows how calculative Taylor is. But what we don't know is if Valerie blanc hasn't fallen in love with hunter.

I guess the police officer,blake has a very important role in the story.who knows,he might be the one to stop hunter.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:43am On Jan 30
Episode 25.

I'm afraid yes and don't forget their boss too. The bullets taken out from the body of Danny Ross had been giving to ballistics. But it matches nothing. Ballistics could not trace it . " Captain Ben Moses said as he exhaled heavily , the smoke coming out of his mouth like that of a chimney.

Blake let out a low whistle and grimaced. What kind of a person wipes out human beings as if they are rats ? Blake knew that when it comes to shooting he was good. But if he was to kill all these people he would not stand a chance.

Blake thought for a moment.

" Any evidences or lead that we can use to get Hunter ?

Captain Ben Moses stared at Blake as if he was crazy .

" Ever heard of a careless professional hit man ? Ever heard of a hit man so good like Hunter that he would be stupid enough to leave evidences at crime scene that would lead the cops directly to his doorstep ?

Blake shook his head vigorously .

" I thought as much ! Hunter leaves no traces that's what am telling you " Captain Ben Moses said grimly. He paused then went on " I want you on this case Blake . I want you to get me Taylor and Hunter "

" What ? " Blake said astonished. He shot his boss a cold look , but the man stonily ignored him .

" You want me to go after an elusive crime boss whom you've never seen and a psycho that killed men like cockroaches ? It's suicide and you know it " Blake continued wishing he had the magical powers to disappear from his boss' office .

" I think It's time to start earning your salary " Captain Ben Moses said " Think of this as a relaxing job. Who knows ? you might be the one to get this hit man and Taylor and locked them away for good . I will give you a file tomorrow . It contains the little findings we are able to scrap about Taylor and Hunter which I presume will be useful for you in your investigation. There is a possibility that these two people may be connected . Hunter might be working for Taylor but that is left for you to find out. If you need anything let me know . " Captain Ben Moses said with finality in his voice .

Blake stared at the captain as if the man had just sentenced him to death .Then his mind began to work fast. Though , the odd seems against him , he knew if he eventually get the hit man the whole of Miami dreaded , he might even be promoted above his own boss. In fact , he might be made a commander . This thought seems to please Blake very well and he smiled genuinely at the captain.

More updates coming !!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 10:54am On Jan 30
Wow Blake you are now in the game grin grin grin
Thanks for the update bro
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 1:57pm On Jan 30
Wow.... Intriguing
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30
Episode 26.

Sir ! I am on the case right away. " Blake said.

" Good ! get on it immediately . I don’t want to see you mopping around this office for now . I want you to take your time off , so as to be able to focus on the assignment you are about to embark upon. Your major concern now is finding out who Taylor is and uncovering his nest. Please don’t forget to come for the file tomorrow . " Captain Ben Moses said as he adjusted the pipe in his mouth and exhaled another thick smoke.

Blake nodded as he levered himself up from the chair. As he was about to reach the door , Captain Ben Moses called his name and spun around .

" Be careful . It's one hell of a ride " Captain Ben Moses said looking intently into Blake's eyes , then he dragged his eye to the file on his table

Blake , a grim expression on his face nodded faintly before letting himself out of the office. Unknown to him,in the next couple of days , he would be madly in love with a woman who would distract him from the investigation and lead him to something dangerous.

• • •

Inside his expensive penthouse in Star Island Drive , Miami Beach , Chester Wes was always seen inside his library. His library was a library to envy. It was furnished to a high level of taste with anything money could buy. It was well stocked with Wes favorite books , Vinyl musical records and also expensive objet d'art. The library was Wes private world were he excommunicate himself from the outside world. It was his sanctuary of solitude. The realm where Wes meditate,think about the different challenges of life and applied his analytical mind to solve them.

On this cool evening , Wes was inside his richly paneled library . He sat in a deep armchair , a thick Greek cigar in one hand and glass of brandy in the other He took a long draw on the cigar and allowed his mind to surf through the recent happenings of the past few days .Wes thought about the day the Taylor Ice Men key members had discussed inside Taylor's secret room. Wes had a strange feeling that something bad was going on. But he could not put his hand to it. The strange part was that he only trusted three of the key members. One of them was the dead Danny Ross , while the other two were John Russell and Sam Duffy. He never liked Valerie. Though he had met her father , but he disliked her . Not because of the fact that she was a woman but because of what he had seen in her. Valerie was a dangerous snake. A woman who reeked of danger from afar . Wes knew any one caught up in her web will end up crushed. He drew on the cigar , exhaled the thick smoke and drank the brandy.

More updates coming !!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 8:21pm On Jan 30
I want more.

Who has seen Ann baby?

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 8:50pm On Jan 30
FantasticJ:
I want more.

Who has seen Ann baby?

I'm here

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30
Episode 27.

Wes turned his mind to the death of Danny Ross. Who had ordered the hit ? Wes wondered. He was not bothered about the hit men. He knew that the hit man was the one who killed James Blanc and that was why he had told the key members of the syndicate about a hit man killing Danny Ross. Even though , James Blanc was not his close friend , they had met at a dinner party which had been hosted by a Senator. They had converse easily on different business ideas and prospects . It had been a lovely evening and both of them had promised to keep in touch. That was the first and last time they met . The next time he heard of Blanc , was when he heard the announcement of Mr James Blanc death on T.V. The death of James Blanc had came as a shocker to Wes but that was the tip of the iceberg.

When Wes heard that fifteen out of the police men who had been assigned to protect James Blanc were also killed and the act had been single-handedly carried out by a man , he had been flabbergasted . Wes had wondered if that kind of killer existed in reality . Though he had watched different movies , he could not imagine the difficulties any man would pass through to be that kind of accurate killer . For that reason , he knew the conception of a perfect killer was a myth . Just when he thought he had enough , Danny Ross was murdered in his home along with nineteen professional bodyguards .

That was when Wes knew the killings were not spontaneous but calculated. Someone somewhere was ordering these killings and the person behind the killings had found the perfect killer. The perfect killer Wes never really believed existed until the death of Danny Ross. He had the feeling that the killings would either continue or the killer would change course. He tapped the cigar into a domed- shaped ashtray , finished his brandy and leaned comfortably in his armchair. What if the person behind the killings was a member of the syndicate ? Wes shook his head . That could not be . James Blanc was not a member of the Syndicate when he died. Though he had been murdered the same way as Danny Ross. If James Blanc had been a member , Wes would have no doubt but to believe that the person behind the killings was a member of the syndicate. Wes knew that the person behind the killings must be somebody who wielded a lot of power in Miami city. Wes switched his thoughts to Taylor .

There was something about Taylor that frightenes Wes . After the meeting they had had the other day , Wes had taken quite a great dislike and distrust for Taylor. Something about the questions Taylor had asked them concerning their security gives him the creep. The questions had sounded so suspicious to Wes and that was why he did not give Taylor a straight answer when the man had asked him about his security. It was as if Taylor was probing him. What if it was Taylor that was behind the killings ? Wes asked himself. But he knew it was a long shot. It is not possible for a man like Taylor who craved for more power to form a Syndicate and yet still be looking for means to destroy it . That would make him look crazy. But in the quest for money , you never can tell .Wes thought about Sam Duffy and John Russell. He would call them and ask for their opinions.

More updates coming !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30
Guys ! Thanks for the comments oooo. You guys are the flowers of lights that gives me the strength to carry one ! Ashatoda ! Are you still with Ade Spades on this ?

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 1:06am On Jan 31
Damibiz have landed,keep the coming and just like Hunter,we will hit'em death with comments,nice work man
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by hidhrhis(m): 1:19am On Jan 31
bro nice story you've got here more grease to your elbow but this update too short and how much will I get the full story

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Sliss(m): 7:12am On Jan 31
I hope one of the syndicate will be quick enough to figure out it's Taylor
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:21am On Jan 31
hidhrhis:
bro nice story you've got here
more grease to your elbow
but this update too short and how much will I get the full story

Bro this is the link ! https://okadabooks.com/book/about/hit_them_dead__adults_only_18/25428. The price of the book is " #200 ". /
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:24am On Jan 31
Episode 28.

Wes dialled Sam Duffy number and placed the receiver on his ear , then he waited .

" Hello ! " a booming voice said .

" Hello ! Mr Sam . Wes speaking " Wes said.

" How are you Mr Wes ? , hope you're good ? Sam Duffy inquired .

" Am fine . I just could not get over the death of Danny Ross" Wes said in a low voice.

" Me too Wes . Me too ! " Sam Duffy said in a loud voice .

Then Wes asked a question which had been bothering his mind.

" Is it possible for Mr Taylor to be the one behind his death ?

There was a long pause and Wes wondered if Sam Duffy was still on the line. Just then , Wes heard his voice .
" what made you think so ? " Sam Duffy asked carefully.

" Just an hunch that's all ". Wes said hating himself. He was treading on a dangerous ground.

" Kill that hunch Mr Wes . It is not possible for a man to build something and yet still be behind it's downfall. Your hunch it's kind of shallow Mr Wes ". Mr Sam said not mimcing any words.

Wes winced . Sam Duffy was talking about the Syndicate.

" Mr Duffy ! A man can execute the downfall of anything when he knows he stands a greater chance of gaining more and even if he knows he stands a greater chance of losing more "

" Mr Wes , am kind of lost here ok , are you suggesting that Mr Taylor who had painstakingly brought together the most powerful syndicate in Miami will be planning it's downfall ? Duffy said incredulously.

" We know all things happen for a reason ". Wes said drily.

Mr Duffy chuckled.

" Sorry to disappoint you Mr Wes , but this one of the dumbest words have heard in my entire life "

Mr Wes thought over what Mr Duffy said.

" Yes you are right. Mr Taylor had taken the Syndicate this far . He would never want it's downfall "

" That's exactly my point "Mr Duffy said triumphantly .

" Thanks for your time. Stay alert and stay sharp. " Mr Wes said .

" That i would do and thanks for your time too. " Mr Duffy said and he hung up .

Mr Wes dialed John Russell number. The phone rang but John Russell did not pick the call. Wes replaced the receiver to its cradle and relaxed in his armchair . He had tried to warn the members he cared about . It was the least he could do for them.

In the beautiful area of La Gorce Circle , Miami Beach , The time was ten o'clock . The moon peeped out slowly from behind the stormy dark cloud of the night. John Russell's penthouse was in a lonely Isolo. He was on his king size bed , naked , sandwiched between two beautiful girls when he heard the shrill ringing of his telephone. But he did not want to be bothered. So he ignored the call . John Russell was busy with the two girls who were very good at what they do and he was reluctant to tell them to stop . One of the girls named Rosie , kissed him fully on the lips before nibbling on his chest and John Russell groan out in pleasure. The other girl named Sugar moved her lips slowly down his body , towards his phallus which was rock hard. She opened her mouth and slid the tumescence swollen penis into her mouth.

More updates coming !!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31
Episode 29.

" Oh , my God ! Oh my God ! " John Russell moaned out sexually thrilled. His legs fully stretched out on the bed as the sexual sensation gripped him and raced around his body.

Sugar was making gurgling sounds now ,coming out deep down from her throat as she sucked on the penis. The gurgling sounds coupled with the sensation she was causing drove John Russell to a crazy frenzy. Sugar was a beautiful girl with dark stormy eyes , while Rosie was short with huge pendulous bosom and wanton like eyes. John Russell felt a sexual thrill go through him as Sugar sucked on his phallus harder and faster. Unable to stand it any longer , John Russell rolled Sugar over and thrusts into her . He pounded and pounded his body into her , while Rosie watched them , her face contracted with pleasure as she stroked the lower part of herself. John Russell thrusts into Sugar until he brought them both to an earth shattering climax. Finally sated , John Russell collapsed on the bed and kissed the two girls on the lips. Few minutes later , he was fast asleep .

During the night , John Russell had a terrible dream about a face less man in dark tailored suit. : The face less man had killed all his bodyguards along with his dogs. Then a kind of veil had cleared from the faceless man face and John Russell saw Taylor smiling at him , a jeering light in his eyes. John Russell awoke in a cold sweats. He looked beside him and saw the two girls sleeping soundly on each side of the bed. John Russell found out that his body was trembling . He heaved himself up from the bed and crossed the room to a mahogany table. He picked a bottle of American Honey and poured a stiff drink inside a glass . He gulped down the vodka and poured another shot into the glass .

He drank slowly this time , allowing the drink to calm his nerves. John Russell thought about the dream . It was a terrible dream no doubt , but what does it really entail ?, Is it to warn him of something which was about to happen ? He wondered. John Russell wished he could interprete dreams. His instinct told him something sinister was hovering around him , but what could it be ? He wondered and why had he seen Taylor's face as the face less man who had wiped out his whole bodyguards ? The dream was so unreal to him and yet he knew there was a deep meaning behind it. After a while , he put the empty glass cup on the table and crossed to the bedroom door. He jerked it open and stepped out . He was not surprise to see two mean looking men dressed in suits stationed outside his bedroom. These were his two hit men.

" Malik how is it going ? " John Russell asked facing one of the men.

" Everything is fine boss. " The one called Malik answered .

" Cain how about you ? " John Russell asked facing the other man .

" Am cool boss. Nothing to worry about " Cain said with a bellow voice.

John Russell nodded then he moved through the hallway and got to the stairs . He started down the stairs which led to his spacious living room. He got to the living room and grimaced . The living room was dead quiet. John Russell knew his bodyguards were lurking behind the closed doors in some of the rooms in the living room , but just to be sure , John Russell let out a low whistle. One of the rooms jerked open and a powerfully built man dressed in black stepped out of the room. His name was Tutti and he was the security chief of John Russell bodyguards. Around his massive shoulders was a strap which was hooked to the AK-47 rifle in his hand. Tutti face was mean and hard looking in regards to those guys you don't want to mess with .

More updates coming !!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31
More ink to ur pen nd more money to ur acct,Damibiz gat ur back
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by hidhrhis(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31
Adespades I've being having difficulties buying directly from okadabooks I've never used it before can u drop ur whatsapp no I should message u as buy it directly from you
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Alberttahir: 8:36pm On Jan 31
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Poem To AGAGU And The 16 - R.I.P / Baby And Me - A Crime Story / Asexsion: *Politics *Crime *Love *Sex

Viewing this topic: daddio(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 253
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.