Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades (30686 Views)

Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Story Of Ifon Orolu And Its Founder, Obalufon Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2020
Following
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by royalguy123(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2020
Gangan Hunter was now going to have a rival in the person. of Blake
nice one more ink to your pen Ade Spade
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Krester24(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2020
Nice one ..
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by purity23(f): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Sliss(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
I came across this story yesterday and I've been glued to my phone since then,

I must commend you Ade... This is an excellent work... Keep it up bro

2 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hunter the killer....
I believe he'll finish off Taylor before he betrays him.

Thanks for the update
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by cyber5(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
AdeSpades I'm just seeing the mention.. I think I'll start with this one before the former

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
The story is getting more interesting
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2020
OP, you rock!
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by ashatoda: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2020
wow! Hunter is the hit man who killed Valerie's father and now Taylor want to use her to seduce the second Hunter this is going to be serious. thanks Adespades for the update please waiting patiently for more
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Nostradamus: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2020
Adespades,this your story is good.very very good.you're talented and your talent will take you to places.

That Taylor's plan of using Valerie to kill hunter shows how calculative Taylor is. But what we don't know is if Valerie blanc hasn't fallen in love with hunter.

I guess the police officer,blake has a very important role in the story.who knows,he might be the one to stop hunter.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2020
U

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2020
Wow Blake you are now in the game grin grin grin
Thanks for the update bro
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wow.... Intriguing
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
I want more.

Who has seen Ann baby?

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
FantasticJ:
I want more.

Who has seen Ann baby?

I'm here

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Guys ! Thanks for the comments oooo. You guys are the flowers of lights that gives me the strength to carry one ! Ashatoda ! Are you still with Ade Spades on this ?

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 1:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Damibiz have landed,keep the coming and just like Hunter,we will hit'em death with comments,nice work man
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by hidhrhis(m): 1:19am On Jan 31, 2020
bro nice story you've got here more grease to your elbow but this update too short and how much will I get the full story

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Sliss(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2020
I hope one of the syndicate will be quick enough to figure out it's Taylor
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2020
Episode 28.

Wes dialled Sam Duffy number and placed the receiver on his ear , then he waited .

" Hello ! " a booming voice said .

" Hello ! Mr Sam . Wes speaking " Wes said.

" How are you Mr Wes ? , hope you're good ? Sam Duffy inquired .

" Am fine . I just could not get over the death of Danny Ross" Wes said in a low voice.

" Me too Wes . Me too ! " Sam Duffy said in a loud voice .

Then Wes asked a question which had been bothering his mind.

" Is it possible for Mr Taylor to be the one behind his death ?

There was a long pause and Wes wondered if Sam Duffy was still on the line. Just then , Wes heard his voice .
" what made you think so ? " Sam Duffy asked carefully.

" Just an hunch that's all ". Wes said hating himself. He was treading on a dangerous ground.

" Kill that hunch Mr Wes . It is not possible for a man to build something and yet still be behind it's downfall. Your hunch it's kind of shallow Mr Wes ". Mr Sam said not mimcing any words.

Wes winced . Sam Duffy was talking about the Syndicate.

" Mr Duffy ! A man can execute the downfall of anything when he knows he stands a greater chance of gaining more and even if he knows he stands a greater chance of losing more "

" Mr Wes , am kind of lost here ok , are you suggesting that Mr Taylor who had painstakingly brought together the most powerful syndicate in Miami will be planning it's downfall ? Duffy said incredulously.

" We know all things happen for a reason ". Wes said drily.

Mr Duffy chuckled.

" Sorry to disappoint you Mr Wes , but this one of the dumbest words have heard in my entire life "

Mr Wes thought over what Mr Duffy said.

" Yes you are right. Mr Taylor had taken the Syndicate this far . He would never want it's downfall "

" That's exactly my point "Mr Duffy said triumphantly .

" Thanks for your time. Stay alert and stay sharp. " Mr Wes said .

" That i would do and thanks for your time too. " Mr Duffy said and he hung up .

Mr Wes dialed John Russell number. The phone rang but John Russell did not pick the call. Wes replaced the receiver to its cradle and relaxed in his armchair . He had tried to warn the members he cared about . It was the least he could do for them.

In the beautiful area of La Gorce Circle , Miami Beach , The time was ten o'clock . The moon peeped out slowly from behind the stormy dark cloud of the night. John Russell's penthouse was in a lonely Isolo. He was on his king size bed , naked , sandwiched between two beautiful girls when he heard the shrill ringing of his telephone. But he did not want to be bothered. So he ignored the call . John Russell was busy with the two girls who were very good at what they do and he was reluctant to tell them to stop . One of the girls named Rosie , kissed him fully on the lips before nibbling on his chest and John Russell groan out in pleasure. The other girl named Sugar moved her lips slowly down his body , towards his phallus which was rock hard. She opened her mouth and slid the tumescence swollen penis into her mouth.

More updates coming !!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
More ink to ur pen nd more money to ur acct,Damibiz gat ur back
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by hidhrhis(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Adespades I've being having difficulties buying directly from okadabooks I've never used it before can u drop ur whatsapp no I should message u as buy it directly from you
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Alberttahir: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Novel? / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) / Maga No Need Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.