Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,446,380 members, 5,510,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 April 2020 at 11:15 PM

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades (25213 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Story Of Ifon Orolu And Its Founder, Obalufon Ade / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:08am On Jan 24
Episode 10.

" Send him in ! " Taylor said and forcefully slammed the receiver back to the telephone .

" what is it Papa ? " Victoria said noticing the scowl on her father's face .

" Papa got some business to attend to that's all. Nothing for you to worry about " Taylor said as he zipped his trousers and fastened it's belt. He held out his hands and his daughter grabbed it . He lifted her from the desk and kiss her deeply on the lips .

" Go inside the bedroom and wait for me " Taylor said as he pulled away from her . He shoved her gently towards the bedroom door and watched her disappeared inside. Talyor sat on his executive chair and brought out another cigar from the plantinum case . He lit it and waited for Hunter . After some few minutes , he heard a knock on the door.

" Come on in " .

The office door opened and Hunter strode in. His face was hard as granite as he walked towards Taylor who watched him warily.

Hunter lowered himself Into a chair and regarded Taylor with an insolent lift of his eyebrow.

Taylor recognized that look . Pride and over confidence was plastered on Hunter's face . Taylor disliked Hunter for this but he knew any negative words from his mouth might infuriates the hitmen .

" The death of Danny Ross had been confirmed." Taylor said smiling wickedly. " You did a nice clean job. "

" I'm the best out there. " Hunter growled. " You find the target , I hit them dead !. That's all there is to all these. I've got some photographs of Danny , wanna see it ? "

Taylor beamed eagerly.

" Yeah ! Let me see the face of that fool ! "

Hunter stared at Taylor for a long time then he dipped his hands into his suits pockets and brought out a manilla envelope which he thrusts to Taylor .

Taylor eagerly collected the envelope. He opened it and brought out the photographs . He looked at the photographs and a smile spread on his lips as he stared at them. The photographs contained the grotesque images of death expression on Danny Ross face. Hunter had carried out the assignment flawlessly .

More updates coming !!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 9:28am On Jan 24
Nice story you've got here..

Following right from your first story "Love is not for suckers"
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 11:14am On Jan 24
Where was I when my boss started another action story shocked

Thanks for the mention, I'm not missing this at all
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24
Episode 11.

Chris Philips ran away from home at the age of twelve when most children were still tethered to their parents. Though he was young , he had the imaginative brain of an adult . He knew that his father, a drunk and his mother who was a weakling whom his wicked father had turned to a punching bag will not help his life . For this reason , he knew he had to escape . Chris left the ghetto of Liberty city to make a living in Miami Beach . He joined some bad gangs who he had met on the streets and from there his life was transformed from that of an innocent young boy to that of criminal minded one. In his eyes , the people in the Miami Beach were from another world. Different from the slum he had come from . The women here wore beautiful colorful dresses and the men looking gay in their flashy t- shirts that screams " Miami rocks ! " . He wanted to be like them . But he had no money. The only solution was to engage in something which will make him to have all this and it can be only done in two ways : The hard way or the easy way. The hard way was the honest way while the easy way was it's opposite. Chris chose the easy way. He believed the hard way was for suckers. At the age of sixteen , Chris started engaging in all forms of misdemeanor. He became a burglar , liquor smuggler and a gambler . He got so worse that as he grow older , the easy way now seems to be the only way . Then one day , he killed a man. The man had been walking in a dark alley unaware that Chris who had used the dark alley as cover was tailing him. Finding a good spot to fix the man , Chris had moved up on him and struck the man a deathly blow using a metal rod and ran away with the wallet which had fallen from the man's pocket. It was the next day that Chris found out the blow had killed the man.

This wicked act is what opened Chris eyes to something sinister . For a strange reason known to him , he had loved the way the man had died . His body felt alive when he had struck the man. This was when Chris realized he wanted to be killer . Not just a killer , but a perfect killer . Someone who is really good at what he does . The more he thought about it , the more he dreamt about it and the more it felt solid in his mind . He knew he was intelligent and had a fiery determination. For this reason , Chris started with the image of who he wanted to be , what he intended to be. He wasted no time. Chris enrolled in a school which teaches karate and judo every morning. He bought a portable video player and watched different American movies relating to killers and hit men watching the ways the characters in the movie carry out the roles . Chris had a retentive memory. Everything he watched was installed in his brain.

Apart from his morning lessons , Chris attended night schools to brush up his spoken words and vocabularies. Chris bought and studied various fashion magazines and learned how cultured men dressed in the society. Every morning whenever he looked at himself in the mirror , he knew he was already becoming the image he had envisioned , but the thirst to know more was still in him and he must quench it. Though he had learned various things which most boys of his age would not have known , Chris believed he has not reached the destination he was going to . The American movies he watched gave him a new perspective about the country he was born . Chris knew to be that perfect killer he had to leave the shores of America and go elsewhere. With this thought in mind , Chris stopped attending all the lessons he was engaged in. The little skills he had learned was used to make money for himself . He was always seen attacking lonely couples in the night , collecting their monies , jewelries or anything that can fetch money for him and at times he would rob people who were coming out of banks snatching their handbags , purses and wallet and when they all attempts to fight back , Chris will put his fighting techniques into use and beat them senseless .

More updates coming !!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24
Dholyboy:
Nice story you've got here..
Following right from your first story "Love is not for suckers"
One love bro. Thanks
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24
Ann2012:
Where was I when my boss started another action story shocked

Thanks for the mention, I'm not missing this at all

Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 4:46pm On Jan 24
Thanks for the update...

I like following your story because your updates comes fast... No delay bro
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24
Episode 12.

Three months later, Chris traveled out of the country and went to live in Russia. Under the tutelage of a former experienced KGB officer , Chris trained everyday going through agonies of rigorous fighting training and fire-arms exercises . By the end of the year , the KGB officer said to Chris in a thick Russian accent ,

" Охотник, вы теперь отлично владеете защитой." . The KGB officer had said in thick Russian accent.

Chris had grunted in response . The KGB officer was telling him he was now highly proficient in defending himself. Though he knew the man was right , Chris did not believe him. Whenever he looked in the mirror , he always see the deep ache in him , the emptiness that he had not really become what he wanted to be. He had a kind of sickening over powering spirit of wanting to know everything , to become everything and to have everything. But Chris never paid attention to it . He never saw the grave danger of wanting to be all in one .

After two years of another bout of rigorous training , Chris left Russia and traveled back to the United States of America . There he joined the Navy Seals where he made it into the intelligence branch. With the training he was going through in the Navy Seals coupled with the ones he learnt in Russia , Chris had a reputation for being ruthless and efficient . He knew that to become a man was not an easy , but a high risk line of work . For this reason, he puts in his best in everything he does and excelled in all his tests and assignments. Chris spent three years in the Navy Seals, then he went AWOL. When he sees himself in the mirror now , he smiled because he knew he was gradually becoming the image that naive boy of sixteen years had created in the past . He was getting closer to the image now .

Chris traveled to France where he learnt the country's official language . He copied the manners with which the men eat in the restaurant and also learnt the taste of wines. From France , he went to Italy where he learnt more about fashion and knew a great deal about men's clothes . Finally , Chris made his journey to China where he learnt Martial arts. By the end of three years , Chris had become a three time black belter highly trained in karate , judo and taekwondo. He traveled back to Russia where he bought every necessary firearms and tools he would need if he was to go for any mission. This weapons were all packed in a compact Aluminum tool case.

Chris returned to the states at the age of twenty nine . By now , he had filled out and was very tall. He was extraordinarily handsome with a face that was hard as granite and a body that was lean and hard looking . When he walks , he walked with an air of dignity and pride . He was highly intelligent , cultured , educated , sophisticated and very skilled in defenses . He could speak French , German and English fluently. Chris Philips changed his name to " Hunter ' The Magnum ' Lenny " to fit his personality . Chris whose name was now Hunter was a precise and accurate man .

More updates coming !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25
Episode 12.

Three months later, Chris traveled out of the country and went to live in Russia. Under the tutelage of a former experienced KGB officer , Chris trained everyday going through agonies of rigorous fighting training and fire-arms exercises . By the end of the year , the KGB officer said to Chris in a thick Russian accent ,

" You are highly efficient now " The KGB officer had said in thick Russian accent.

Chris had grunted in response . The KGB officer was telling him he was now highly proficient in defending himself. Though he knew the man was right , Chris did not believe him. Whenever he looked in the mirror , he always see the deep ache in him , the emptiness that he had not really become what he wanted to be. He had a kind of sickening over powering spirit of wanting to know everything , to become everything and to have everything. But Chris never paid attention to it . He never saw the grave danger of wanting to be all in one .

After two years of another bout of rigorous training , Chris left Russia and traveled back to the United States of America . There he joined the Navy Seals where he made it into the intelligence branch. With the training he was going through in the Navy Seals coupled with the ones he learnt in Russia , Chris had a reputation for being ruthless and efficient . He knew that to become a man was not an easy , but a high risk line of work . For this reason, he puts in his best in everything he does and excelled in all his tests and assignments. Chris spent three years in the Navy Seals, then he went AWOL. When he sees himself in the mirror now , he smiled because he knew he was gradually becoming the image that naive boy of sixteen years had created in the past . He was getting closer to the image now .

Chris traveled to France where he learnt the country's official language . He copied the manners with which the men eat in the restaurant and also learnt the taste of wines. From France , he went to Italy where he learnt more about fashion and knew a great deal about men's clothes . Finally , Chris made his journey to China where he learnt Martial arts. By the end of three years , Chris had become a three time black belter highly trained in karate , judo and taekwondo. He traveled back to Russia where he bought every necessary firearms and tools he would need if he was to go for any mission. This weapons were all packed in a compact Aluminum tool case.

More updates coming.

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25
I'm really sorry for the late updates ! I was banned yesterday ! Thanks for keeping up with Ade Spades.

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 10:11pm On Jan 25
Welcome back brother...

I checked like 100 times today for updates

grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:01am On Jan 26
Episode 13.

Chris returned to the states at the age of twenty nine . By now , he had filled out and was very tall. He was extraordinarily handsome with a face that was hard as granite and a body that was lean and hard looking . When he walks , he walked with an air of dignity and pride . He was highly intelligent , cultured , educated , sophisticated and very skilled in defenses . He could speak French , German and English fluently. Chris Philips changed his name to " Hunter ' The Magnum ' Lenny " to fit his personality . Chris whose name was now Hunter was a precise and accurate man .

Nobody would have believed Hunter had become that perfect killer he had envisioned himself to be . The undeniable truth was that Hunter had transformed from been a perfect killer to a born killer. Few times , Hunter switched to the foreign language he had learnt in other to confuse a listener or an audience. With the training he had gone through , Hunter was able to blend easily when in a crowd without being seen or heard. Hunter lived in a quiet , secluded and exclusive neighborhood so as to be more elusive and invisible.

Hunter was a killer machine . If he had a problem , he solved it the only way he knew how to . He never had any regrets for any of the decisions he had made. Hunter had created a perfect doppelganger for himself. A cold , heartless killer who is swift and thorough. The point of holding a gun to shoot is the last point for him . He never backs down . Hunter had killed five men who had tried to accost him on his way home in the night . All the men's head had been blown out by the gun he had carried. The police arriving at the crime , were shocked . They had never seen anything like it . They had ruled the deaths of the men as gang related. They never knew a man of terror was living among them.

More updates coming !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 7:33am On Jan 26
Good one Sir
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 26
Interesting story. Do keep the updates coming.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 2:05pm On Jan 26
keep it coming. I like Chris a.k.a HUNTER Taylor will see his end soon cuz that lady in her group will come for him.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26
Episode 14.

But Hunter had his flaws . He was greedy , cocky and had the streak of over confidence in him. All this had shaped and molded him to become what he was . A killer who was confident in his abilities. Hunter believed that with all the training he had , no contract killer was like him . Undoubtedly , this was true but Hunter allowed this to get into his head . He never believed in the proverbial adage of " pride goes before fall ". A drunk who had mistakenly spilled his drink on Hunter's clothes while he was in a bar on one cold night , was found dead the next morning strangled to an electric pole. A prostitute who had abused Hunter when she had approached him on the road was shot four times in the throat. Words of this merciless killings was beginning to spread and to let the underworld men know he was for hire , Hunter let it be known by a discreet advertisement in a newspaper that he was looking for wealthy men who are in need of a man who can kill for money.

The break point in Hunter 's life came when by chance a wealthy oil magnate had visited Taylor for help.

"I am looking for a very skilled hit man " the oil magnate said.

" Who do you want to fix ? " Taylor asked as he eyed the oil magnate shrewdly.

" A man. He cheated me in a Texas Hold 'em poker game. "

" Does this man have a name ? Taylor asked curiously.

" Of course ! but let's forget about the name shall we ? " The Oil magnate said.

Taylor narrowed his eyes but his brain was already working fast. After few seconds of hard thinking , he turn to the oil magnate.

" You've come to the right place. I have the finest collections of hit men , assassins , marksmen , contract killers. Please pick your choice. "

" Thanks but no thanks ! I don't need your hit men Mr Taylor. Though they are good but I heard they are not very skilled . They are much of hit and run shooter and I don't want that . I want someone fresh ! Someone new in the game and yet he must be skilled , intelligent , sophisticated and deadly. Find that kind of hit man and I will pay any amount of money, "

Taylor thought for a moment.

" I think the man you need is Hunter " the Magnum " Lenny. " Taylor finally said. " The new hit man in town. Tough as nail so I heard "

" And are you sure this Hunter would deliver ? The oil magnate asked expectantly.

" I can't speak for Hunter cause he's not one of my own men. Hunter can only speak for himself. " Taylor said. " But I will tell you this : Give him a trial ! since you want something fresh then Hunter is the right man to call. You can contact him through the Miami's Nightmare newspaper. Its a newspaper which advertises men who are willing to kill for money. But not many people are aware of this newspaper. Anyways , I've got a copy right here. Hunter's contact is there " Taylor brought out a newspaper and showed it to the Oil magnate.

" Take this ! You will find Hunter's contact there " he said.

Following the little tip off , the oil magnate left Taylor that day and he contacted Hunter through the discreet newspaper.

More updates coming !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26
Episode 15.

Hunter had carried out the job so perfectly well that the oil magnate passed the word to the men of the underworld that if a skilled and efficient hit man as needed , Hunter was the perfect man to hire . His name spread among the men of the underworlds and they all sought his service and pay him excellently well . Money was not his problem. Though he loved to look good , he never wasted his money buying different things. But he cherished his suits which he ordered from Boglioli in Italy and shoes which were made by the designer Cesare Paciotti . His favorite whiskey was Jack Daniels and his desired car was the Aston Martin Porsche . He never joked with all this. But Hunter was not satisfied. He wanted more . The act of killing a human being for money drives him to a crazy frenzy. He was madly in love with it. This was his destiny and nobody could tell him otherwise .

What made it so easy for him was his unfeeling nature. When Hunter kills , he felt nothing . The KGB training he had gone through had killed any seed of emotions in him. His conscience had been erased completely from his body , making him to be like a robot who had been programmed to kill. Hunter believed any sign of emotion is a weakness . For this , he made him self adapt not to care whenever he kills . It was easier that way for him. His sex life was shallow . Though many women were attracted to him he only had flings with very few of them. He knew women will make someone like him care and that was not good for his kind of profession.

It was through the discreet newspaper which Hunter had put in his profile that Taylor Ice Walter later contacted him . Taylor was well informed in Miami city. Taylor had heard about the killing exploits of Hunter from his bodyguards and hit men and that was why he had recommended Hunter to the oil magnate and different business men who had come to him on the purpose of looking for a skilled hit man.

The funniest thing was that , Taylor himself was not ready to test Hunter's abilities. He strongly believed in his own hit men who worked for him but when the killing exploits of Hunter seems to rage around Miami city like a wild fire, Taylor knew he must see the stuff Hunter was made of . He contacted Hunter and told him he wanted Hunter to kill Danny Ross. Hunter told Taylor to give him two days to find out more about Danny Ross .

On the third day , He returned to Taylor and told him the job would cost him eight million dollars because Danny Ross was an influential and powerful man in Miami who also had a lots of bodyguards. Taylor as a selfish man had wanted to argue , but since he wanted to see whether the rumours about Hunter were true or not , he grudgingly paid the money . Taylor waited patiently for Hunter to deliver. And a week later , Hunter returned to Taylor with photographs of Danny Ross who had been fixed along with his professional bodyguards.

More updates coming !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 9:13pm On Jan 26
I have been thinking of the cast in Hollywood we can use for this movie.

Keep em coming

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 9:17pm On Jan 26
FantasticJ:
I have been thinking of the cast in Hollywood we can use for this movie.

Keep em coming

We can be in the cast boo grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 9:22pm On Jan 26
Hunters greediness will make him fix Taylor if he dare breach any agreement..

Keep it coming bro
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by royalguy123(m): 6:43am On Jan 27
@adespade I love your work keep it up and let's flow together!!
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:01am On Jan 27
Episode 16.

Taylor stared at the photographs in his hands. He smiled wickedly when he saw the face of Mr Danny Ross staring at him , gory expression on the dead man's face . All this while , Hunter was watching Taylor closely . He knew that Mr Taylor was pleased with the way he had accomplished the assignment but the wondered why he had ordered him to kill Danny Ross. On the norms , it was not his business to meddle with a client's request , but Hunter had a feeling something was not right. It seems to him Taylor was up to something. Something dangerous and sinister .

Taylor looked up from the photographs and said .

" You have done exceedingly well. I will transfer the sum of one million dollars into your account". He said beaming with smile .

Hunter arch an eyebrow. His greedy mind flashed back to what Mr Danny Ross had said before he had killed him.

" That's too low. " He seethed out. " You gave me eight million for the first job and now you gonna pay me a miserable one million for killing Danny Ross ? For your information , Danny said he would triple what you will pay me , if I don't kill him. "

Taylor was livid now .

" You are just an ordinary hit man for hire . I sent you to kill him. You did your job and I pay you any amount I wanna pay you. It's as simple as that. "

" He also talked about having some valuable documents with you which seems to be very important to him , does that ring a bell ? " Hunter asked watching Taylor as he had a vacant look on his face .

Taylor felt his heart slammed against his chest. What Hunter said certainly ringed a bell but the hit man must not know this. Taylor smiled weakly.

" Forget it Hunter , he was just kidding, there's absolutely nothing for you to worry about . "

Hunter grunted but said nothing . It was as if Taylor was hiding something from him . If he had not killed Mr Danny Ross , Hunter knew he would be three million dollars richer but he did not voice out his thoughts.

" What other task do you have for me ? " He asked.

Taylor smiled and got to his feet . He crossed the room to the cabinet and brought out a black file then a golden bullet which he kept safe in a golden tin can . He moved back to the desk , lowered himself into his chair and thrusts the black file and a golden bullet to Hunter .

More updates coming

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27
Episode 17.

" Give the bullet to him before wasting him " Taylor snarled. He wants the memory of the way he had betrayed his members to follow them to the grave.

Hunter collected the golden bullet and pocketed it . He picked the file and opened it. Hunter glance through the papers inside the file patiently , his eyes going over every details missing nothing .

After Hunter looked up from the papers and said.

" Let's get this straight . You want me to fix Mr John Russell who exports and imports steels right ? . "

Taylor nodded and told Hunter everything that Mr John Russell had said about the security operation of his house while Hunter listened with rapt attention.

" Good. " Hunter said when Taylor stopped talking. "I have studied everything about the man 's house . The alarms , the alert traps buried in the grounds and cctv cameras,all these are nothing . I will destroy any thing that comes my way . It's also says here just like you told me that Mr John Russell has twelve bodyguards and two personal hit men.

Taylor nodded.

" Consider them all dead ". Hunter said firmly.

Taylor smiled wickedly .

" But there is one complication. " Hunter said staring hard into Taylor's face now.

Taylor face twisted into a scowl .

" Complication ? What complication again ?

" it's says here that Mr John Russell has four strong dogs . One German shepherd , two Rottweiler's and one doberman. They have been trained efficiently to hunt and kill . I bet you did not take time to read this file earlier . That's why you must have been so surprised when John Russell told you about the dogs" " . Hunter said looking intenly into Taylor's eyes .

Taylor knew what Hunter was trying to say. Because of the dogs , Hunter will charge him more .

" How much do you want ? " Taylor asked in a harsh voice .

" Two million dollars . " Hunter replied simply .

" Are you crazy ? Am giving you one and half , no more no less " Taylor said fully angry now.

" For Christ sake ! You have much more than that. Why are you being stiff handed " Hunter said a angry scowl on his face too.

" I labored for it jackass. How I spend my money is none of your business " Taylor retorted hating Hunter's guts.

"Okay then kill the dogs yourself and when that is settled,I'll finish off the man and his bodyguards " Hunter said as he gently stood up and turned to leave .

" Hey you ! Sit down " Taylor yelled simmering with anger on his sit .

Hunter turned slowly and Taylor gapped at him as Hunter pointed a gun at him. What shocked Taylor was that he never saw Hunter remove the gun from inside his suit.

More updates coming !!!

6 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ayemileto(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27
Wow, Interesting.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 8:33pm On Jan 27
I so much wish he forget a bullet in his head. grin grin grin

Ann Baby, how's your day darling?
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27
Episode 18.

" How ........how .... did you do that ? Taylor stammered fascinated by what had just happened.

" It's part of training " Hunter said still pointing the gun at Taylor .

" Please don't let us fight . Have your sit and lets talk like real men do " Taylor said grinning sheepishly.

Hunter stared at Taylor for a long moment and moved towards the chair. He lowered himself into it and crossed his legs.

" I will give you the money. I will transfer half first , then when the job is completed I will transfer the remaining to your account " Taylor said still smiling , though he was boiling with rage inside . What made Taylor a little bit happy is that Hunter had not met any of the key members . Hunter had not seen any one of them face to face . If Hunter knew , he was been sent on an assignment to kill his associates , Taylor knew Hunter will be more suspicious and his charges will go sky rocket.

Hunter nodded as he heard the amount Taylor had said . His greedy mind told him there would be more to come from Mr Taylor's pockets . He picked the file from the table and as he stood up he turned sharply to look at Taylor.

" I don't know how you do it , but this documents are top notch and very explicit . Something you just don't pick from trash cans . Who are these people to you ? How did you come to know so much about them ? . "

Taylor frowned . It was obvious he did not like what Hunter had said .

" What do you mean ? Why are you so full of suspicions ? Stop your bickering and get on with the job " Taylor said angrily .

" What is wrong with you ? " Hunter said incredulously. " What I am telling you is that , the documents in this file are documents that should not be lying around easily. This is the blueprints of Mr Russell in my hand. Blueprints does not come cheap especially that of the house of a stinkingly rich man . What are you doing with the blueprints of the house of another wealthy man like yourself ? Forget about the file containing Mr John Russell profiles. Any body could get that . But am curious to know the person who gave you this blueprints of Mr John Russell house. I'm very sure , that same person Is the one that gave you that of Mr Danny Ross. So tell me , is it one of your men who is giving you this blueprints or you are hypnotizing this rich people in other to collect it from them ?

Taylor was sweating now. Hunter must not know about the will. Hunter must not know that the blueprints was part of the will documents which Mr John Russell had given him just as the syndicate golden rule demanded . If Hunter knew, it would be a problem for him . Hunter might demand for much money if he finds out that the main reason why he was been sent to kill all this people was for Taylor to lay his fat hands on their will.

" I have my informatants. You have yours . I never question you on how you kill. So don't question me on how I got the files" Taylor said with a hard tone.

Hunter stared at Taylor for a long time . His mind kept on telling him that something was wrong somewhere , but he brushed it away . Finally , he smiled . A wicked one.

More updates coming !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:25am On Jan 28
Episode 19.

Then I guess we are equal then " . Hunter said as he moved towards the door while Taylor watched him closely .

As he reached the door , Hunter turned abruptly.

" I will fix you if you cheat me " Hunter said in thick German.

Taylor was livid now .

" Will you stop all this strange words you speak ? " Taylor yelled out. " What do you mean ? "

" It means if I found out you are cheating me in any way , I will fix you. " Hunter said and he was gone .

Taylor , with cold sweats forming on his face watched him go and he grimaced. Taylor wondered how Hunter always managed to make him have cold feet whenever he was around. He knew Hunter meant what he had said and he was certain Hunter will find out one way or the other. There is no way he could hide the secret from Hunter for long. One of the men would spilled the beans and let out the secrets to Hunter. How can I go about it that Hunter will not find out about the will sooner ? Taylor asked himself. All he needed was for Hunter to kill all the key members of the syndicate then he would find a way to kill Hunter . That had been the whole plan because men like Hunter are like leeches when it comes to money . Who knows ? , Hunter might come tomorrow to blackmail him. Taylor knew he was not ready to pay any blackmail because blackmailers are not always satisfied. The only way to protect himself was to kill hunter. Kill Hunter ? Did he just say kill Hunter ? Taylor thought and scoffed .

The words sounded strange even to Taylor's ears . How can he kill somebody that has killed so many people ? he asked himself. Taylor knew it was a stupid idea to say he will kill Hunter. Somebody that kills faster than a bullet . Somebody that was too good to be true. Taylor knew his best ten bodyguards were flies beside Hunter. Hunter will waste them like the men he had wasted . Taylor got to his feet and moved towards the bar in the room . He brought out a bottle of Jack Daniel's and fixed himself a drink. The liquid scorched down his throat and calmed his nerves .

More updates coming !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by quadri956(m): 11:20am On Jan 28
Interesting... Ride on bro
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28
Episode 20.

Taylor stared at the glass cup in his hand , but his mind was not there . He was thinking about Hunter's weakness . Taylor believed that a man like Hunter must have a weakness. But how to know that weakness was the problem. Taylor heaved heavily and sighed . If he makes the right decision he will come out victorious . But what if he made a mistake ? Hunter will hunt him down and waste him. No doubt about that . Just then , Taylor remembered his daughter . His conversation with Hunter had made him forget his little tryst with his daughter . Swiftly he drop the glass cup and hastened towards the bedroom door and opened it . Then he entered the room and saw his daughter sleeping on the bed . So as not to wake her , Taylor silently tip-toed to the bed and gaze at his daughter lovingly . He watched his daughter , his eyes filled with emotions as her chest rise and fall slowly . Victoria was his world and nobody could come between both of them.

Unable to restrain himself , Taylor bent down and pecked her on the cheek. Just then , something clicked in his brain and his eyes widen. A woman ! That's it . If he can find a woman who will seduce Hunter he would be able to subtle Hunter and not just any woman , a woman with wits. A woman who will make Hunter mellow and slow . A woman that will make Hunter weak and make him lose his sharp instincts. A very strong and powerful woman with beauty even a monk will not be able to resist . Then an idea occurred to him. Taylor's mind deliberated on the idea immediately. After much deliberation , he came to a decision. Though , he did not plan it to be that way but now desperate times calls for desperate measures. He needed the woman. She's the only one he could think of . Taylor smiled wickedly as he moved away from the bed and crossed the room to the door even before moving out of the room , he knew the woman he was going to use was no other person than Valerie Blanc.

More updates coming !!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 5:18pm On Jan 28
Hmm.. I see a very big mistake from Taylor..

Thinking of using Valeria Blanc to seduce Hunter is plotting his end time..

More updates OP

I dey your back
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28
Episode 21.

This morning , the time was past eight. Inside the Miami Police Department edifice , Blake Rango leaned back on his chair and folded his hands behind his head. There was no much activity this morning in the office and this made Blake a bit happy. He could not stand the yakking and howls of his fellow officer when they all arrived to start the day's work. Blake was a man who enjoyed his own moment of solitude . He was not interested in chit-chats , side talks or even gossips which some of the officers might have engaged themselves in . Rather , he was interested in reflecting on how he was going to make it to the top. To be an officer the Miami Police Department would reckon with. Some of his other officers usually say he was too ambitious . But Blake had ignored their word . For him , a man who is not ambitious could never attain his highest peak in life. In fact for Blake , a man who has no ambitions was a failure and he loathed failure . Just then , the shrill sound of the telephone on his desk interrupted his thoughts and Blake eyed it irritably as he fumbled for the receiver and lifted it to his ear.

" Blake ? Where are you Sonny ? " A bellow voice barked.

Blake grimaced . It was his boss.

" I'm in the office boss " Blake replied stiffly.

" I want you to come right away . I've got something for you . Please ! come to my office right away ".

" Right away sir " Blake said as he replaced the receiver. His boss' voice sounded worried . Instinctively , Blake knew his boss wanted to discuss something important with him. What is going on ? Blake wondered as he rose to his feet and walked out of his office in long strides.

Blake Rango was a tall and powerfully built man of twenty- nine years of age. With a sun-tanned skin , inquisitive intelligent eyes and a small thin lips Blake , was ruggedly attractive .

He tapped Captain Ben Moses door twice and waited .

" Come in " a voice said from inside .

Blake opened the door and went in. He saluted Captain Ben Moses who was wearing a striped brown suit with bow tie to match . As he lowered himself into a chair , Blake regarded his boss face which had criss crossed contorted lines on it .Obviously , his boss was not pleased that morning . What could be wrong ? Blake wondered again as he studied his boss face.

More updates coming !!!

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 10:19pm On Jan 28
Thanks for the update l dey enjoy this story is painful that people don't really comment on this page but don't worry AdeSpades just continue l know people will appreciate your effort soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Conflicted Destiny, Chronicle Of A Natural Born Warrior. / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 308
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.