Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,742 members, 5,426,470 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 12:14 AM

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades (17581 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Story Of Ifon Orolu And Its Founder, Obalufon Ade / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 7:04pm On Feb 11
Such a motherfucker Taylor!
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by IMMORTALGOLD100: 9:19pm On Feb 11
"thats how I got him and then i HIT HIM DEAD" Keep it coming bro
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11
Episode 60.
Taylor stared at Hunter stunned. He had watched the footage of the crime scene and he knew no one could have easily figured out something like that. A kind of sickening fear gripped him. What if his plan to kill Hunter fails ? How could he kill someone that could easily figure out the solution to something so complicated ? Part of him wished Hunter had failed. So as to have the proof that Hunter had a weakness after all. But with this latest development , that was out of the question . Taylor prayed that the only person he had relied on will not fail him.

While Taylor was thinking , Hunter was also thinking. Something was bothering Taylor and he could sense it. Hunter wished he had the opportunity to talk to Sam Duffy. Maybe the dead Sam Duffy would have revealed everything that was going on. He had tried his every possible best to come up with a reason as to know why he was been sent to kill all this rich men. But the harder he try , the more complicated it gets. Hunter studied Taylor's face now. It was as if the man was not totally happy with his success. No ! that could not be true. Taylor definitely needed his success. He was sure of that . But if what you are thinking is not true ,? why does he have that strange expression on his face after you told him everything ? Hunter asked himself. This was a baffler. Hunter himself could not come up with an answer. He was certain of something. Taylor was playing a dirty game with him. A very dangerous game and Hunter had the feeling he was to be the pawn in it or he was already a pawn in the game he just don't know yet.There was only one way to find out.

The two men regarded eachother.

" That was brilliant of you Hunter. Very splendid " Taylor said smiling broadly , so as to hide his nervousness.

Hunter nodded curtly.

" like a I said , I used my wits and it worked like a dynamite "

" Good ! Good ! I believe you have recieved the rest of your money ? Taylor asked .

" Yeah ! Sure ! " Hunter said .

" Then I think we can't call it a day for today " Taylor said eyeing the already gone cold meal on his desk greedily.

Hunter got to his feet. Then as he turned to go , he said " Mr Taylor I forgot to tell you . I am going for a vacation. "

Taylor who had been eyeing the food on his table stiffned with a cold fear .

" What did you say ? Taylor asked in a low voice.

" Yeah ! you heard me right . I think I deserve one " Hunter said studying Taylor face for any reaction. He was rewarded.

Blood flowed into Taylor's face now.

" come on Hunter, what deos a man like you want a vacation for ?

"It seems someone somewhere is planning something against me . I don't know how true this is. But am always having that feeling. In that case , I would love to take a little vacation , relax and try to stay alive for sometime , who knows i might die tomorrow ". Hunter said nonchalantly. Of course , Hunter was lying about going for a vacation. He wanted to see how Taylor would take this news , to see whether Taylor would spilled the beans about any assignments he still have for me. And with the look on Taylor's face now , Hunter knew he had hit the right spot.

Taylor face had lost all it's colour now.

" Hunter ,you are a hitman. You should not be talking about a vacation , talkeless of taking one. An assignment can come anytime."

Hunter saw the bait and sprang to it.

" Do you still have any assignment for me ?

There was a long silence now as Taylor leaned back in armchair and brooded over the question. Taylor wondered whether Hunter was really planning to take a vacation or not. If he was ,that means the chance of killing Wes was slim. Hunter still has one more job for him. Then he will use Valerie to kill Hunter. What if the question was to psycho analysis him . To know is plan. If that was it then , Hunter can kiss himself goodbye. He was not ready to divuge any of his plans to Hunter . Then something struck him. How did Hunter knew somebody was planning something against him ? Was it based on a streak of suspicion or intuition ? If Hunter could suspect somebody was after him , then Taylor doubted the success of his plan to kill Hunter. The only way to make Hunter stay if actually the vacation story was true is to tell him the truth.

Taylor sighed and shook his head. He hated himself for wanting to reveal part of his plans to Hunter .

" There is still two more people to kill " , he said regretably.

Hunter arch an eyebrow.

" Really ? "

Taylor smiled faintly .

" Two more people and you are done "

Hunter eyed him now. His mind mulling over what Taylor actually meant by the word done.

" What are their names ? Hunter asked .

Taylor shook his head vehemently now.

." I will tell you when its time . But not now. "

Hunter stared at Taylor and grinned wickedly.

" Fair enough Mr Taylor . I guess I should be on my way." Hunter said as he open the door.

Taylor heart skipped a bit. He needed to know whether Hunter was really going for the vacation or not .

" Hey Hunter , I think you should really change your mind about that vacation of yours ? Or were you just kidding about it ?

Hunter turned abruptly to face him.

" I don't know Mr Taylor . I really do not know " and he went out of the office.

Taylor watched him go and grimaced. If Hunter really go for the vacation it will be a problem. Taylor knew someone like Hunter should not be left loose. You use them and you kill them , that's how it works . Somehow , Taylor have the idea that Hunter was beginning to know somethings which he should not have had any idea of. He was been to suspicious which his not good. Taylor knew that if Hunter find out about the Will documents it will be very detrimental. Hunter will definitely want a big size of the cake. And Taylor knew he was not ready to part with any of will. Even the one he gave to Valerie will be retrieved from her the day he will kill her. Taylor grimaced . There was not enough time . He needed to act fast.

More updates coming !!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Christie171(f): 11:16pm On Feb 11
I like the fact that in the end, both the hitters and hittens will all be HIT DEAD!!!

Thanks AdeSpades
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:42am On Feb 12
Episode 62.

It was a very hot night. The time was past eight.Blake was in the living room speaking with Captain Ben Moses on the phone.

" Blake what do you think of Sam Duffy's death ? Captain Ben Moses asked.

" I don't know much sir . but what I know is that Taylor is connected to all this. " Blake said .

" But why Blake ? Why is he killing all these men ? Three rich men dead within a three weeks or so . That's a bad slap on the police force. A slap on my face "

Blake grimaced.The Captain was right . it was really a bad slap on the police force.

" Blake you need to watch the footage . The killer messed up Sam Duffy's head . Shot him three times on the head. "

Blake thought for a moment and said .

" Sir do you think Hunter is the killer ?

" I don't know what to say boy. But have got a feeling this is more than a feud between two parties. This is more like War. And do you know the craziest thing about this , the man was shot just outside our office edifce , I wonder why he was coming to the headquarters that morning ? Or do you think he had a vital informations which he wanted to share with us ?

Blake brooded for a moment.

" If he was actually coming to rat on someone ,then I guess he didn't see it coming. Snitchs don't live long boss. You should know that "

" Yeah , yeah , c'mon sonny , you must have something by now ? Captain Ben Moses said impatiently.

" I told you earlier I have got a lead now. More like a suspect " Blake said biting his bottom lips .

" You've got a suspect ? Who is he ? Captain Ben Moses asked .

" He is a reporter who works for one of the local television. A guy named Jack Clay "

" A reporter ? What do you have on him ?

" I don't know Captain , but it seems this reporter is one of the fans of Taylor. I bet the guy will gladly sing if the right button is pressed "

" Excellent Blake. Should we bring him in ? The Captain asked.

" No boss. Let me interrogate this rat this night first. Then you can bring him in tomorrow morning.

"Okay ! Okay ! You do your thing first then we squeeze the rest of the juice from him afterwards . Blake , you've got to make it quick we ain't got enough time ".

" Dont worry boss. I will let you know when am through with him. " Blake said and he hung up. He dipped his hand in his pocket and brought out his cell phone. He checked for the number of Jack Clay and dialled it. Then he put the phone to his ear and waited

Blake heard a click and a voice said " What's up with you man you don't you know what time is it ? "

" Sorry old buddy. Just that I got something important I would like to discuss with you " Blake said

" Me ? What is it that is so important ? " Jack said.

" It's about Taylor .I have some very vital information with me .

" Taylor ? Are you still interested in this man or you just messing with head now ? Ok tell me some part of it "

" I can't buddy. This is top secret . we cannot say anything on phone . Let's meet in the Dessy nightclub . I will tell you everything "

There was long pause. Blake could feel the nosy brain of Jack Clay overworking itself now , and he knew one way or the other he had gotten the interest of the nosy reporter.

" Dessy nightclub you say ?

" Yes ! I would meet you there thirty minutes from now."

" Ok , am on my way . But let me tell you something , if I find out that this is just one of your games to lure me to tell you something which you need for your stupid investigation . I will find a way to fix you Blake .Mark my word."

Blake could not reply Jack Clay. Quietly he hung up and shove the phone inside his hip pocket. He thought of Jack Clay words . The man was dead on the nail with his suspicions. Blake could give him that. He crossed to the center table and picked his car keys. Blake was about to move out of the room ,when he remembered the threat Jack Clay had made. He crossed the room to his sofa , dip his hand in one corner of the sit and brought out a loaded pistol which he shoved in his behind. He looked around the room once more before walking out. Unknown to Blake , a third party had listened to the conversation between Jack Clay and him.

Inside his bedroom ,Taylor was in bed with his daughter , naked , kissing her passionately while caressing her bosom with his callused hands . As he kissed her , he felt her pull back slightly and dragged his eyes to stare at her flushed face. There was this reluctant look in her eyes which he had never seen before . It was as if she was ashamed of what was going on between them and the way she was looking at him was like he was a total stranger.

" What's your problem ? " Taylor asked seething with anger.

" Nothing papa . Am just feeling tired this night , that's all " Victoria said , moving deeper into the bed then pulling the sheets up her chin.

Taylor did not believe her. He had seen that look on her eyes , that empty look you have when you are not really interested in what was going on around you . Taylor would have ignored her attitude but something inside him won't just let it go. Taylor did not want to admit it even to himself but he knew something had indefinably changed inside his daughter since the day he had hit her on the face. Though she she still respected him as her father but , the love bewteen them was now in a low ebb. Taylor believed the love bewteen him and his daughter was not that of father and daughter , but that bewteen two young lovers . Ever since that terrible day , she seems to be avoiding him , always going out and returning late when she knew he would be too tired to do anything with her. Somehow ,is daughter who he had always seen as naive and predictable , had now suddenly turned to something complicated and difficult to understand. Perhaps , he wondered whether the way he had hit her on the face had affected some part of her brain.Nobody needed to tell him that was a lame assumption.

Taylor studied the face of his daughter now , as she stared at him. Though she was still beautiful , there was this lines of her face now , lines that made face too hard and kind of manipulative . Just then , Blake's name flashed across his mind.

Enraged with jealousy , his mouth working , Taylor lashed out at her . " we're you thinking of him ?

Victoria , startled by her father question , shook her head. " Yes...........sorry i meant no papa ! Am not thinking about him "

Taylor stared at her in shock. He had expected her to at least ask him who he was referring to rather she had denied the accusations regardless of whether she knew who he was actually referring to or not.

" Who did you think I was talking about ? Taylor snarled.

" The man i met in the club the other time " As a result of her weak mind ,Victoria did not weigh the gravity of words she was saying.

Taylor was livid now. Undeniably , he knew his daughter was actually thinking about Blake. Suddenly ,he grabbed her throat in anger , and hit her on her face .

" You harlot ! You crazy little harlot ! Do you think am a fool ? You want him huh ? You would rather kiss his lips instead of Papi's lips huh ? " Taylor screamed out in anger as slapped her hard on the face again .

Victoria began to scream , writhling vigorously on the bed as Taylor pinned her down . He released his hands from her neck and slapped her again on the face . Victoria face was puffy now. She jerked and shuddered as she sob hysterically.

Irritated by her tears , Taylor flung the wrap from her body and stared at her sheer unclothedness.

He moistened his lips.

" You are mine ! Your body belongs to me ! Am going to waste anybody that comes near you ! And this night , I will prove to you that am still a man ! "

Saying this , he rolled his protruding belly on her and thrusts his male organ savagely between her legs. He began to move forth and back , harder and harder and while he thrusts into her , he was thinking about how he was going to kill Blake. " I think I know what to do. I will have to go with Clint's idea. But we do it my way ! " Taylor thought as he plunged into her.

Victoria on the other hand felt nothing. She lay still on the bed , her face turned to the wall and eyes unblinking as Taylor pounded his body into her . In her mind she was thinking about the incredible handsome face of the stranger she had met in the Dessy nightclub.

More updates coming !!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 10:00am On Feb 12
Nice update Adespades wink wink wink wink
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 10:06am On Feb 12
grin grin
Christie171:
I like the fact that in the end, both the hitters and hittens will all be HIT DEAD!!!

Thanks AdeSpades
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 10:18am On Feb 12
More update...
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12
Episode 63.

Few yards away from the Dessy nightclub Clint and Marcus parked their black sedan.

After listening to the conversation between Blake and the reporter , Marcus turned to Clint.

" Wow ! The bugging device worked. Where did you put it eventually ?

Clint told him where and Marcus smiled broadly.

" Is it really that powerful ? " said Marcus lifting a thick eyebrow.

Clint smiled broadly.

" That bugging device is one of the most sophisticated and expensive in the market. It's really a crazy stuff. I've never seen anything like it . You can stick it anywhere in a house and it would feed your transmitter recorder miles away from where you are. No cacophonies. Crisp and Clear voices. With that stuff , we can hear the conversation of that cop from any where he is in his apartment. I'm telling you that cop is in whole lotta trouble. "

" You are a genius Clint. I think you should call boss now. "

Clint nodded and dialed Taylor's number on his cell phone. He waited and after a while , he turned to Marcus .

" It's ringing , but boss is not picking "

" Give it another try Clint . Maybe boss is busy or something "

Clint grimaced and dialed the number again. Few seconds later he turned to Marcus and shook his head.

" Don't know what's happening with boss . He's is not picking " Clint said a worried expression on his face.

" it's important he should pick the call. Come on Clint , one more try and we are outta here ".

Clint with a vicious impatience , redialed Taylor's number again and this , he heard a click.

" Hello Clint " Taylor said .

" Boss I've been trying your number for a while now , are you alright ?

" Fit as a fiddle Clint . Busy , busy , busy with my daughter that's all. Clint what's going ? It's been long I heard from you "

" Tight schedule , boss " Clint said and he told Taylor everything he heard between Blake and the reporter.

" What do you think ? Taylor asked after he had listened to Clint.

" If I were you boss , I won't take any chances. It's too dangerous . One mistake and everybody will know who you are . " Clint said slowly.

After a long pause , Taylor .

" Alright , what do you suggest ?

" Let's fix him boss. That's the real deal. We snuff him out real quick , "

" Just like that ? Taylor asked in a surprised voice.

" Yeah boss. He is dispensable don't you think ?

There was another long silence now , and Clint knew his boss was thinking whether to go ahead with the plan or not.

" Ok ! find him this night and waste him."

" Ok ! boss " Clint replied .

" One more thing Clint , I'm ready to go with your plans concerning my daughter " Taylor said regrettably.

There was a hushed silence at the other end of the telephone. Then Taylor heard Clint's voice .

" Are you sure boss ? " Clint asked, his voice laced with doubt.

" Positive. The detective love virus have eaten deep into my daughter and I want to flush it out my self ."

" Way to go boss. So what's the next plan ?

" I will make arrangements for her and the detective to meet . Don't worry i know how to go about it. Oskar is her personal bodyguard. He will help you out" Taylor said .

" Good idea but about bringing another man in , I dunno boss cause I have a bad feeling about it. Marcus and I understand each other . But this Oskar , I don't know how he operates. Why don't you let Marcus and I handle things , instead of bringing in another man " Clint said in a low voice.

" Oskar is her bodyguard. He knows her movements even more than me her father. He will help you out " Taylor said with finality in his voice.

" Well if you say so boss. It's your call , but don't say i did not warn you about things like this "

" Yeah ! It's my call. Go on with the assignment I ask you to do first. We'll talk later. " Taylor said .

The line went dead.

Clint , a wicked scowl on his face turned to Marcus . "Homie , a rat is going down this night "

•••••••••••••••

Blake have been sitting inside the Dessy nightclub for almost half an hour now. He kept on checking his wristwatch wondering what was keeping Jack Clay. He turned to the bartender.

" Can I have another scotch ? "

The bartender smiled and fixed him the drink. This was his fourth drink this night , and as Blake sipped the drink he wished Jack Clay would suddenly appear so that they could get on with their conversation.

Obviously tired by his gloominess , Blake looked around the room to see anything exciting worth looking at . It was almost empty now , with few patrons who still lingered around just to kill time,Blake scanned the room ,maybe he could see Victoria. He knew that part of the reason for choosing this place ,was to see if Victoria will be in the club this night . It was almost two weeks now and he wondered what had happened to her. Ever since the day she had kissed him , he had kept on thinking about her , the whiff of her perfume still lingered faintly in his senses. Just that night and she had almost change his life completely.

Blake dragged his eyes to the barman.

" Hey , have you seen the lady in white lately ? "

The bartender shook his head.

" It's be a long time have seen her. It's seems she doesn't like this place any more"

All of a sudden , Blake felt kind of dizzy and his senses reeled . " It's the drink " he thought.But Blake knew better. The thought of not seeing Victoria again affected him very much. He wondered how she had been able to cast a spell on him. Not that he actually believed he was under a spell or something but he was surprised , how just the thought of her makes him giddy. Blake sipped his drink and grimaced. He shifted his thoughts from Victoria to Jack. What was keeping him ? He asked himself. Or has he suddenly changed his mind ? , Blake knew that a nosy reporter like Jack would not allow any chance of getting information to pass him by. If that was the case , then what what was keeping him late ? He wondered. Blake finished his drink and dialed Jack's number . He listened to the ring tone , but there was no answer. He shoved the phone into his hip pocket and checked his wristwatch. He saw that it was almost midnight.

Livid , he turned to face the bartender.

" How much is the bill ? He asked angrily.

The bartender told him and Blake paid. He got to his feet from the bar stool he was sitting on and sauntered out of the night club. Few seconds later , he was in the parking lot. He moved towards his car and slid behind the wheels. He rested his head on the wheels , feeling angry with himself for not having any luck with the with his investigation concerning the Taylor. Somehow , he had a feeling something bad had happened to Jack. Something terrible which he himself could not fathom. Blake knew that he had piqued Jack's attention , just by mentioning the name Taylor. So why was Jack not here this night ? What could be wrong ? Why was he not picking his calls ? Blake wondered as he took out his phone from his cell pocket and dialed Jack's number again. He could only hear the ringing of the cell phone , but there was no answer. Angered by the fact that he had wasted his time coming to the nightclub for nothing , Blake fired the engine of the car , engaged gear and uncouthly drove out of the parking space.

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 8:03pm On Feb 12
Interesting as always

Well done OP

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by francium001(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12
[right][/right]Still following, Blake should top up his game, we have not heard from Valerie Blanc(my favourite) for some time now.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12
Episode 64.

The following morning , Wes was inside his library when his butler brought him a fresh copy of daily Miami reputable newspaper in Miami city . Wes , sitting behind his desk , stared hard at the hands of his ancient butler as he approached his table.

" Here is a copy of the Daily Miami sir , " The butler announced as he thrusts the papers to Wes.

For some unfathomable reason , Wes did not feel like reading the papers this morning. But he knew his butler was a very smart and suspicious man. The butler will suspect something was wrong , if Wes told him he was not interested in the papers that morning.

" Thanks Winston . " Wes said as he grudgingly collected the papers.

" Would you care for some coffee sir ? Winston asked in his tiny little voice.

" No Winston , but thanks anyway " Wes said still looking at the papers. Winston bowed stiffly and went out of the room.

Immediately Winston went out of the room , Wes with unsteady hands , unfolded the papers.

The banner headline on the Daily Miami screamed : UNBELIEVABLE ; SAM DUFFY AND THE CHIEF HEAD OF HIS BODYGUARDS SHOT DEAD IN FRONT OF MIAMI POLICE HEADQUARTERS EDIFICE .

Wes heart skipped a beat and he stared at the headlines in utter disbelief. He had been right all along. He had the hunch that something would happen to Sam Duffy but he never believed it would turned out to be true.

According to the Daily Miami , Sam Duffy a billionaire who majored in gold mining and one of the wealthiest man in Miami city was shot dead In the head three times by an unknown assailant right at the entrance of the Miami Police headquarters . The newspapers displayed the picture of Sam Duffy 's before and after his death. The newspapers also showed picture clips of the dead bodyguard as they both lay sprawled out of the floor. The Daily Miami described Sam Duffy as a friendly man who had contributed immensely to the different charity organization spread across the city. The newspapers claimed that it was his philanthropic nature that made Sam Duffy to pay an august visit to the Miami Police headquarters that morning , just to see how the policemen were faring , not knowing that would be his last philanthropic task on earth. Plethora comments from people who were living in different parts of Miami city flooded the comments page .While some of the people demanded justice for his death and the assailant if caught should be sentenced to life imprisonment , others reasonably urged the policemen to investigate thoroughly into the death of the rich men in Miami city who were being slain without no cause.

Wes shifted his eyes to the speech of the Captain of Police , Ben Moses in a press interview held immediately after the shooting of Sam Duffy. The Captain of Police had said he was extremely shocked and mystified about the death of Sam Duffy. Captain Ben Moses had told the press that after much findings and investigation , the police men had discovered that Sam Duffy was supposedly killed by a sniper who had fired the shots from an unknown building few blocks away from the Miami Police headquarters. The Captain said investigations are still on going about the case and he urged the people to come forward with any vital information that will lead to the arrest of the shooter. According to his words ; The Miami Police force as I am speaking right now , are combing everywhere in Miami city to flush out this killer. We are going to get this killer and the people orchestrating this killings. The Miami Policemen are working efficiently to bring the perpetrators of this evil to book and mark my words ,this evil people are going down. There would be 24/7 hour patrol around the city with my men combing every nook and cranny of the city. We have been keeping a very close eye on this killer for sometime now and am very sure this killer is hiding somewhere in this city , pretending to be a normal law abiding citizen just like everyone else. What I'm about to say now ,goes personally to the killer whoever he is and I hope he is listening to this ; mark my words we are going to find you and nail you for good. We know all about you , all we need is just your profile description then we nail you and the people backing you. The death of Danny Ross , John Russell and Sam Duffy will not be in vain. We can't let evil men like you to ruin this God given city.

Unable to read the newspapers anymore , Wes dragged his eyes away and clasped his hands on his head. His thoughts was whirling now as he tried to connects the dots of everything he had read together. Without no doubt , he knew the person behind Sam Duffy's death was Taylor. Nobody could convince him on that. The funniest thing that seems to amaze him was the Captain of police speech. The man had talked as if he really knew the killer . How is that possible ? He wondered. A good reader would have suspected that the Captain of Police was very sure about the killer while making that speech. Or was it a reverse psychology ? To make the killer think they really knew him whereas they don't ? Wes was not sure of what to believe. He knew going to the police was a mother of all bad ideas. Even if he spilled his guts to the police , and the police promised him full protection , a ruthless man like Taylor would still find an unimaginable means to waste him. Wes knew he was the only one who knew that the death of Sam Duffy was carried out by Taylor and that he had died not because of any war or feud , but for the fact that he wanted to leak the secrets of one of the most wanted man in Miami city to the police.

Wes knew he was Taylor's next target . They had been so greedy to join the Taylor Ice Men Syndicate and what was happening to them now , was a penance for their greediness. Wes now believed that Taylor had formed the syndicate not because he cared about the members he wanted to bring in , but to accumulate more wealth for himself . That was why Taylor had to make sure that all the men had written a will of all their assets and giving it to him as the leader. And now , he was killing them one after the other so as to lay claim to their wills. Wes shook his head regrettably. He had to give it to Taylor. The man really played a fast one them. And it almost worked out . Almost ! Because he was still alive and still have the chance to stay alive. He could make things right , if he use his wits.

Wes knew that any moment from now , Taylor 's emissary of death would come calling .For this reason he must be prepared.

Wes took his pen , tore a sheet from a note pad and scribbled on it . When he was done , he looked at the note and smiled faintly. He pushed the butler's bell set in the brass disc on his table and waited.

Few seconds later , the door of his library opened and the butler walked in

" You sent for me sir ! " Winston said.

" Yeah , that i did. I want you to get me these items " Wes said as he stretched the note towards the butler. He stepped forward and collected the note from Wes.

The butler read the note and there was a puzzled expression on his face as he looked up to stare at Wes strangely.

" Sir........I don't understand , are you planning to cook or what ?

Wes frowned.

" Just get it for me Winston . Don't ask questions "

The butler nodded numbly at his boss before he turned around and walked out of the room .

Wes watched him go and dragged his eyes to the telephone on his desk. He sat there , his eyes fixed on the telephone , deliberating whether to make the call or not. He decided and took the receiver from it's cradle . He dialed the number and waited.

" Hello " an husky voice said.

" Hello Mr Red , Chester Wes on the line " Wes said.

" Mr Chester it's been a very long time I heard from you" Red said.

Mr Red was a mob boss and counterfeiter who had lots of influence in Liberty city , Miami . Anything you want from Red , he gets it for you. The rich men in Miami all turned to Red when they needed something urgently especially things which could soil their hands.

" Yeah I need two things from you Mr Red and I want you to get it for me today "

" Shoot Mr Wes , I'm all ears "

Wes told him what he needed and waited for Mr Red to talk.

" What do you want it for ? Are you in some kind of trouble Mr Wes ? Red drawl.

" No ! Not at all . But with all the racket going on the city one cannot be too careful. It's every important that I have it " Wes said wishing the man will stop asking unnecessary questions .

" It will cost you will seven hundred dollars Mr Wes " Mr Red declared.

If Wes knew he was been cheated , he was not bothered.

" Just get it for me . I will pay you any amount that you want "

" Ok Mr Wes , I tell one of my boys to bring it down to your house , let's say tomorrow morning "

Wes was scared now. Tomorrow might be too late .

" Can't you get for me today . I said i will pay you any amount "

There was a long pause and Wes could hear Mr Red breathing heavily at the other hand , is brain calculating on how to rip Wes off the more .

" seven hundred and fifty and my boy will bring it to your house this night "

" Just get it for me Mr Red ! Get it for me ! And you will get your money today " Wes said and he hung up. He shuddered as he thought of what he was about to do. What he was about to do could put him behind bars for the rest of his life. Slowly , he got to his feet and crossed the room to a mahogany cupboard. He brought out a bottle of Scotch and poured himself a stiff drink. He drank it and shivered slightly as the drink wash over him.

Few minutes later , his library door opened and Winston entered the room. In his hand was shopping bag.

" Here it is sir " Winston said.

" Let me have it " Wes repiled eagerly . Winston gave him the shopping bag.

Wes collected it and said ; " Thanks Winston "

" Is there anything you might need sir " The butler inquired .

Wes shook his head.

" No ! That will be all for now "

The butler bowed and walked out of the room . Immdiately the door closed , Wes opened the shopping bag and checked the items inside . He nodded. Everything was there.

2 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12
Mr Wes can not go down without a fight...nice work mr Spade...
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 9:33pm On Feb 12
[color=#990000][/color]
Nice one boss u re the best
Kudos Mr spades
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Christie171(f): 10:01pm On Feb 12
Mr. Wes the mystery man.....Kudos AdeSpades
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by IMMORTALGOLD100: 12:25am On Feb 13
Wes Wisdom would save him... But can he outsmart the beast Taylor..? AdeSpades keep it coming
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 7:40am On Feb 13
Episode 65.
Valerie also heard about Sam Duffy's death on TV. Instinctively , she knew it was Taylor who killed Sam Duffy and with everything that has been said in the news , she knew Hunter was the killer Taylor used. Over and over she had imagined what kind of man Hunter would looked like.But she could not come up with anything. There was something inside her , a kind of yearning to see Hunter , to know the kind of man he is. When she heard about Sam's death , something awaken inside her. That feeling she gets when danger was near and she was about to toy with it. She wished Taylor would hurry up with Wes so that she could have her fun with Hunter. She believed she was the only one who could handle Hunter .The rest of the men were cowards that was why Hunter had been able to kill them easily. She had no pity for any of the dead men because they were weaklings. She on the other hand was a tigress and she was ready for anything that comes her way. Valerie was not frightened about the deaths of the members . Rather , she wished she was the one doing the killings . There was a pervert instinct in her that wanted to try it out. To watch men fall after she had shot them. To know how how it feels to kill a man. She had never tried this out in her life ,but she knew she would start with Hunter , no doubt about it . She was going to seduce Hunter and later on orchestrate how he will die or better still kill him herself.
Hunter will never see it coming. The more she thought about it the more sexually aroused she gets. Yeah ! The deadly Hunter will fall by the hands of a woman. By her hands.

••••••••••••••

Blake was in his living room mopping over a bottle of beer when the telephone in his room rang. That must be Jack ! He thought . His heart almost leapt out of his chest as he sprang up from his sit to take up the receiver.

" Hello " he said breathing heavily.

" Hello Sonny , how you doing ? Captain Ben Moses said in a low voice.

" I'm good boss." Blake said , disappointed.

"I hate to break this to you boy , but something happened to your guy " Captain Ben Moses said.

" What guy ? " Blake asked confused .

" Jack Clay ! The reporter " the Captain said .

The words brought out cold sweats from Blake.

" What do you mean boss ? " He said in a voice tight with fear as he gripped the receiver tightly.

There was a long uncomfortable silence , and he heard the Captain's voice.

" Reports came in this morning ,that a reporter was found dead in his apartment , shot in the chest and head. Execution style. I sent the men to the apartment and it turned out to be your reporter friend , Jack Clay. It was clean execution style , no evidences was found . Am sorry Blake. Good luck with your investigation "

The line went dead.

Aghast , Blake slowly as if his legs were cast in lead , walked to the sofa and leveled down in it.
He grabbed the beer and took a long swig . He put the empty bottle on the center table and leaned back on the sofa. No wonder , Jack did not come to the Dessy Nightclub , he thought. Jack must have been killed before he had left his apartment. Blake grimaced. He was tired of these whole investigations. The investigation was leading nowhere. How can you find two faceless man in a city as big as Miami ? He asked himself. No one seems to know who Taylor is or who Hunter really is. One of these days , he thought , he was going to try his last attempt on finding who Taylor really is. After that , he was done for good. Blake leaned comfortably into his chair and closed his eyes. Few minutes later , with his mind hazy with thoughts he was fast asleep. In the room , the bugging device had feed it's listeners the conversation between Blake and the Captain.

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 10:38am On Feb 13
This is getting hotter ooooo we gonna hit them dead can't wait to see Taylor fixed Stupid old ugly fat man
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13
Episode 66.
The time was past seven . This evening , Taylor sat relaxed in his armchair , smoking a flat shaped Cuban cigar , thinking about how he was going to get hold of the rest of the will without Hunter knowing his plans. It has been almost two weeks now and he knew he was wasting time. But he had planned it this way. He did not want Hunter to be too suspicious. He had made that mistake with Sam Duffy's death. No way would he make that mistake again. If he rush too much , Hunter's curiousity would be arrested.Taylor was not ready to answer any of Hunter's curious questions. But he had waited long enough. Now was the time to act. He reached forward and picked the receiver then he dialled a number.

" What do you want ? " The voice was cold and unfeeling.

" Are you still hanging around or you are on vacation , having a sun bath in Barbados ? Taylor said breathlessly.

There was a long pause and then Taylor heard a voice.

" What's it to you what I do ? or do you have anything for me to do ?

Taylor smiled wickedly. Hunter was born ready for action.

" Bring yourself here man . I have another assignment for you "

" Why didn't you say so earlier , instead of wasting my time , old frog . Well I'll be there soon" Hunter said and hung up.

Taylor angrily slammed the receiver to the cradle and leaned back in his arm chair. It took him several seconds to suppress the anger that threatened to burst out of him . A little mollified , Taylor took a fresh cigar , lit it and puffed out smoke. His mind was busy with thoughts " After all this killing craps , I will waste you ! You cocky haughty crazy killer ! I will fix you after all this. Just run your mouth all you want and prepare for Taylor's time ".

Few minutes later , the office door swung open and Hunter dressed in black tailored suit and tie , strode in. A scowl was on his unfriendly face as he lowered himself into a chair , crossed one leg over and regarded Taylor coldly . He dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out a neat pack of Marlboro , put one between his lips and stared hard at Taylor. The message was clear.

Fuming with hatred , Taylor reached forward , picked his lighter and tossed it to Hunter. He caught it , lit the cigarette and drew in the smoke , then exhaling it directly towards Taylor in a disrespectful way.

Unable to condone the insolence , Taylor seethed out.

" Let's cut the crap and talk business "

He rose to his feet and crossed the room to his file cabinet. He brought out two file and walked back to his desk. He dropped it on the table and lowered himself in his armchair.

" Those are for you , check it out " Taylor said.

Hunter arch an eyebrow. He knew his behavior was infuriating Taylor but he was beyond caring .

" What's inside ?

" Check it out first ,man " Taylor said stiffly.

Hunter picked the two files , flipped it open and glanced through them. He studied everything inside the file and when he was through , he glanced up and stare at Taylor .

" You want me to fix Chester Wes a business tycoon who owns plenty of stores in Miami and also one Miss Valerie Blanc a jeweller.

" Exactly and this is your last assignment " Taylor said.

" I will hit them bad ! " Hunter said his eyes cold and flat .

" Excellent ....... " Taylor moved back in his armchair but he was not satisfied.

" Did you check out the woman's photographs ?

" Yeah ! What about it ? Hunter asked nonchalantly.

The cold psycho ! Taylor thought. Surely he must have felt something.

" What do you think of her ? " Taylor pushed further.

" Her ? Hunter said suprised " Am gonna beat her then I'll fix her "

Taylor broke out in cold sweats. Though the room was air conditioned he could feel the sweats rolling off him.

" Beat.....er.....er ...her......why ? ....." Taylor stuttered .

" Why ? Hunter asked , staring at Taylor as if he was crazy . " Cause she's too pretty that's all. I will love to spoil that pretty face of hers before killing her "

Taylor was dumb founded. If Hunter could say all these about a beautiful woman then it means all his plans have been in vain. His plan to use a woman to subdue Hunter was stupid.

" How about my money ? Hunter asked breaking into his thoughts.

Taylor's icy grey eyes was cold now.

" Get on with it . I will transfer your money to you "

" How much ? " Hunter asked.

" Am paying you thirty million dollars , fifteen for each " Taylor said.

" These are big people in this city . I think I deserve more " Hunter gritted out in anger.

" Thirty quid boy , no more no less ". Taylor retorted.

Hunter eyed Taylor angrily now .

" You are always shoving things down my throat. So stiff handed though we both know you are loaded with money. Someday I will love to wring your pretty fat neck "

Taylor was sweating now , the sweat of fear and he used a handkerchief to dab his face hastily.

" Is that a threat ? Try it ! You just try it and you will see my wrath. It would be the last thing you will ever do before you leave this problematic world. " Taylor snarled.

Hunter laughed out mirthlessy which surprised Taylor. He got to his feet holding the two files. Hunter turned a frosty eyes on Taylor who was looking at him in an odd way .

" You are getting weak and slow old man , that's why you shout too much. Now let me warn you. If I find out this assignment of yours is to trap me or get at me or , you have already cooked up something dangerous for me all along , I will come down here and fix you myself. Knock your body straight with my bullets. Am gonna waste you so bad , that your boys won't have enough of your body to put in a casket when am through with you . "

The effect of what Hunter said was like a bombshell. Taylor stared hard at Hunter shocked beyond words as Hunter walked out of the room. He leaned back in his chair and stare at the ceiling , his mind worked swiftly. Should he warn Valerie that somehow in a strange way , Hunter seems to know of their plans to kill him ? Taylor considered the risk. If he warned Valerie about Hunter's suspicious instincts , sensibly she might abscond with the will in her hands , leaving him to handle Hunter alone. No, he won't attempt to warn her . This was a game of gambling and he believed he will emerge as a winner. As long as Hunter does not find out about the plans to kill him , Taylor believed everything would be alright. If Hunter kills Valerie , then he would strike a new deal with Hunter give him one of the will and later on find another way to kill Hunter. Valerie or no Valerie , Taylor believed he will surely find a way to kill Hunter . The only bait in this game was Miss Valerie Blanc . After thinking about the whole thing , Taylor decided not to warn Valerie. Just like every of the dead members she is dispensable. For this reason , Taylor leaned back comfortably in his chair and focused on the documents which littered his table . Few minutes later , he had forgotten completely about Hunter's threats and the recent assignment given to Hunter .

More updates coming !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Doubra12(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13
Cool story,more updates man.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 5:06pm On Feb 13
Can't believe Taylor can be scared like this he doesn't understand Hunter there is a no way you would sent a man to kill all your associates and he won't be curious to find out the reason after hearing WILL from 2 people....Nice update Adespades
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy: 5:23pm On Feb 13
Bring it on man
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 7:05pm On Feb 13
Can't wait for the downfall of Taylor
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:13am On Feb 14
Episode 67.

A dark vast cloud hung over the sky. The time was past ten. It had been a long day for Blake. He had visited every nightclubs he could think of trying to find out about Taylor and also trying to dig into the cause of Jack Clay's death. Most people he had asked about Jack Clay could not give him the answers he needed for his Investigation other than Jack was an easy going fellow who loved to hangout in bars with his friends and payed for drinks when drunk . The club where he and Jack Clay had shared a few drinks could not come up with anything substantial, not even something to use as a lead in an investigation. It was as if the guy never existed. Blake had thought of visiting the television station Jack Clay worked for . But he kicked against the idea. The workers there might get too nosy and suspicious , wondering why he was suddenly interested in a dead man. To show how shallow minded people can be , they might even think he had a hand in his death not knowing that he was simply questioning them to aid him in his investigation .

Livid , Blake had drove back to his apartment in South Beach telling himself that come the next day he would tell Captain Ben Moses to look for another man to investigate Taylor. As for him , he was done with the mysterious crime boss. As he put the key in the lock , he thought with annoyance. " Boss can yell all he wants. As for me I'm done with the faceless crime boss. " Then he noticed something odd . The apartment door was not locked. It was was a little bit ajar. Blake stiffened with fear. Did I forget to lock the door ? He asked himself. Blake remembered that before he went out that day , he had locked his apartment door. But the sight that greeted him says otherwise. Instinctively , Blake knew something was wrong. Automatically , his hand went to the butt of his gun and very slowly , he kicked the door open using his booted feet . He peered his head in and scanned the dark apartment but saw nothing except eerie disjointed images caused by the lack of light . Blake could feel the short hairs on the nape of his neck bristling as he entered the room. He reached for the light switch and pressed it and the room got flooded with bright light. Quietly and quickly he scanned his living room. Something was wrong he could feel it. He had the feelings that he was not alone in the apartment.

Then he heard a sound from the bedroom. It was a low sound but he heard it alright. Silently with his gun raised to fire at any intruder , he crossed the room to his bedroom, got to the door and listened for any sound again but heard nothing though he was been very sure the sound had come from the bedroom , no doubt about that. Blake smiled wickedly. Whoever was inside the room thought he was a fool. He would prove them wrong tonight,he thought.

Blake breathed in heavily , his face was vicious as he moved back a bit and with a powerful momentum ,kicked the door open . The door forcefully jerked open and he stepped inside the room. That was when he saw Victoria , sprawled out naked on his bed , her backside to him but her flushed face to the door. She must have turned out of fright when he had kicked the door.

His mouth went dry and he could hardly breathe. Blood rushed into his loins and his heart gave a little lurch. He would never forget the beautiful sight of this woman for the rest for his life.

" How.......Victo........ria........how .......did ....you enter ? " Blake stuttered.

Victoria gave him a full smile which lit up her beautiful face. Then she came to him ,sliding her arms round his neck with her full naked bosom pressing hard against his chest as she put her lips to his and kissed him deeply.

More updates coming !!!!

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dbeautyy(m): 10:11am On Feb 14
" How.......Victo........ria........how .......did ....you enter ? " Blake stuttered.

Victoria gave him a full smile which lit up her beautiful face. Then she came to him ,sliding her arms round his neck with her full naked bosom pressing hard against his chest as she put her lips to his and kissed him deeply.

More updates coming !!!!
[/quote]

In Orlando Owoh's voice : Àsáro elepo réderede
Blake poison in the pot
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 10:59am On Feb 14
That most be a trap mr Blake,trade with caution..kontinue man Damibiz is with u
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 12:41pm On Feb 14
Na only God go save Blake at this moment Baba is on Cloud9 grin grin grin grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14
Episode 68

It was past midnight. And the translucent moon was drifting out slowly from behind the clouds , it's light managed to slither through the windows into Blake's room and sent a pale band of light across the bed.

Victoria was in Blake's arms , her warm body pressed against his naked torso , she was staring at him with an intensity that surprised him and there was so much fire in her eyes. Fire of love. No doubt about it.

Blake on the other hand thought this was a dream. He had fantasized about meeting Victoria in so many ways but not like this. Not this way. It was unimaginable. He could not believe that the woman he had been dying to meet all this while will eventually end up naked on his bed. They had thrown caution to the wind as they kissed then found themselves hot and pulsating on the bed. It was a memory he would relish for the rest of his life .

" What are you thinking ? " Victoria asked.

Blake dragged his eyes to her face.

" I don't know . I'm just surprised you are here that's all "

" Don't you want me ? " She asked in a low voice.

Blake gave her a smile.

" Come on catty , I want you so much and am really thrilled you are here "

" Why call me catty ? Why not Victoria ?

Blake chuckled.

" Cause your face resembles a cat. A beautiful one that is. "

" With your face and body , you look like a movie star. You should star in a movie. It's suits you " Victoria said touching his face with her warm palm.

Blake bent his head and kissed her deeply. A slow leisure kiss that took her breath away. She began to moan against his lips , her hand grasped his head , pulling him closer to taste more of the sweetness of his mouth. It was then a realization hit him. He pulled his face away and heard her moan out in protest.

" What's is it ? Don't you like me ? " She asked in a husky voice.

" Of course , I do like you but I don't understand something. How did you find me ? How did you get here ?

Two pairs of puzzled eyes stare hard at his face.

" I thought you planned this . I got your note " .

" My note ? What do you mean my note ? Blake asked totally puzzled now.

" The note you put inside my purse the day we met in the nightclub " she replied.

At first , Blake thought she was joking , but when he looked at her face , he realized she was not . This was for real.

" Come on catty , don't play games with me. " Blake protested , though he had the feeling she was telling the truth.

" I don't play games " Victoria shrilled out. She flung the blanket from her body and stood from the bed, walked to a desk and picked up her purse . She opened it and brought out a small paper . Then she walked back to the bed with the paper and thrust it at Blake who had been watching her curiously. He snatched it from her hands and stared at it with utter disbelief. His address was boldly written on the note.

Shocked , Blake looked up from the note and stared at her .

" Where did you get it ? " He demanded.

" Do you remember the dress I wore that day you met me in the night club ? She asked.

Blake nodded.

" Yeah ! That's were I got it from. It was in my dress "

Blake was nonplussed.

" Catty , I didn't write this neither did I give it to you. Someone else did. This is not my writing ."

" What's your name ? " Victoria asked , sliding up to meet him on the bed.

Blake stared at her now surprised. What is wrong with her ? He wondered. She never take things serious.

" My name is Blake and I'm really curious about who gave my address to you ? Blake asked ignoring her wandering hands which was pulling him to her .

" Blake ! What a beautiful name for a macho man. Anyways forget about who wrote the note . I found you. That's all that matters. Who ever wrote that note did us a lot of favour . I've been going crazy wanting to see you " Victoria said a raw desire in her eyes now. She put her hands on his chest and slowly moved it upward to cup the back of his head. Then she pulled his head down to her.

" Make love to me Blake. " She whispered Into his ear.

Blake's senses was reeling now. But he managed to control himself.

" Stop ! Stop it ! " Blake hissed out as he pushed her slightly away from him. He ignored her wild pitiful eyes and started to think. He wanted to think thoroughly about all these before doing anything with Victoria. Someone , somewhere seems to know about his involvement with Victoria and the person was playing a kind of mind game with them. Then he remembered something.

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dbeautyy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14
Blake, Blake, Blake. Awuuf dey rule belle oo
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14
Episode 69.

He turned to her all of a sudden.

" Where is the man that dragged you away that day ? "

Victoria gave him a sullen look.

" He's just a friend and I've sent him away after what he did to me that day "

Blake looked at her face not believing her.

" Do you live all by yourself or you with some else ?

" I live alone. All alone " Victoria lied easily.

" That's quiet funny , because that day in the club , you struck me as a rich man's daughter. If you don't have a father why did your friend kept on mentioning your father ? He seems so disturbed about offending your father " Blake said watching her face closely .

" Oskar is a clown when it comes to jokes . What he meant by my father is my little sister who is staying with me . He always does that whenever we are outside. Actually , he is in love with my sister and most of the time whenever we go out together , he won't want me to stay long so that he can go back and see my sister . Oskar saying father is just him been over dramatic "

Blake grimaced and shook his head. Somehow , he had a feeling she was not being completely honest with him. Where that feeling had come from , he did not know , but her story seems not to add up.

" Look Catty " Blake said . " I need you to be honest with me. All these question i'm asking you are really important . Are you telling me that all the answers you're giving me are correct?

Victoria gave him a defiant look which he had come to admire about her whenever she was angry.

" Why would I lie to you ? " Victoria whispered in such a sensual way that got his heart racing. She stroked his naked thighs , then allowing her hands to stray to the area between his legs , tugging the hard tumescence flesh slowly .

" Make love to me Blake. " She cooed.

He started to protest , to tell her that he still needed time to think things through but her hand was tugging his phallus now , and he could feel the sexual tension building inside him . Unable to stand it anymore , Blake made a mental note to check out everything she had told him but as he reached for her body , he pushed the thoughts away from his mind.

••••••••••••

Few yards from Blake's apartment , Clint's black sedan was parked in a secluded area of the streets. Inside the car , Clint was at the wheels , Marcus was beside him , while Oskar sat in the back seat . They had been listening to the conversation between Blake and Victoria for a while now and immediately they heard Victoria moaning sounds , Clint angrily switched off the transmitter radio set.

" I bet the detective is giving it to her " Oskar said aloud his eyes glinting like an hungry hyena in the darkness of the car. His mind dwelt on Victoria and a jealousy spurt of rage surged through his body. I wish I can kill that girl , he thought to himself. Though I still love her , I wish I could fix her for all this . If I lay my hands on her , I will break every bone in her body and fix her up for good .

" What's your problem ? Why that strange look on your face ? Marcus who had turned to face Oskar asked.

" Nothing …. just wondering how that stupid detective could be giving the chance of balling the daughter of a man like Mr Taylor " Oskar said as he lit a cigarette.

Clint who had been quite the whole time , watched Oskar through the rear view mirror. There was something about Oskar that gives him the creeps. That vicious look in his eyes made Clint think whether his boss had not made the mistake of allowing Oskar to come with them.

" Boss gave the order . We are only following his order " Clint gritted out still looking at the rear view mirror .

Oskar arch an eyebrow . He had a feeling that Clint was looking at him and looked at the rear view mirror.

Their eyes met.

" What's up with you bro ? Oskar asked as he let out the the thick smoke of his cigarette. His eyes were frosty hard as he regarded Clint coldly.

" Your job is to follow Mr Taylor's order and not to criticize it. " Clint said in a low hard voice.

Oskar scoffed

. " I'm not criticizing it,was just stating a point . It's a free country brother " .

" Am not your brother ! If you cross the line of spewing crap from your mouth again , am gonna put five slugs in your body while you might still be beating around to get a grip on your gun " Clint said .

" Come on Clint . Oskar is just messing around that's all " Marcus said noticing the deadly look in Clint's eyes.

" You know what brother ? Someday I might take you up on that word " Oskar said , his eyes cold and unfeeling.

Clint smiled wickedly.

" That day I will show you who runs the show around here " he snarled.

Oskar smiled but he did not say anything. He knew Clint did not like him . But he was not bothered. If he had his chance , he would have taken out his gun and blow Clint's head clean off , but he knew he must not rush . One day , he thought , I'll fix all of them.

MoHe turned to her all of a sudden.

" Where is the man that dragged you away that day ? "

Victoria gave him a sullen look.

" He's just a friend and I've sent him away after what he did to me that day "

Blake looked at her face not believing her.

" Do you live all by yourself or you with some else ?

" I live alone. All alone " Victoria lied easily.

" That's quiet funny , because that day in the club , you struck me as a rich man's daughter. If you don't have a father why did your friend kept on mentioning your father ? He seems so disturbed about offending your father " Blake said watching her face closely .

" Oskar is a clown when it comes to jokes . What he meant by my father is my little sister who is staying with me . He always does that whenever we are outside. Actually , he is in love with my sister and most of the time whenever we go out together , he won't want me to stay long so that he can go back and see my sister . Oskar saying father is just him been over dramatic "

Blake grimaced and shook his head. Somehow , he had a feeling she was not being completely honest with him. Where that feeling had come from , he did not know , but her story seems not to add up.

" Look Catty " Blake said . " I need you to be honest with me. All these question i'm asking you are really important . Are you telling me that all the answers you're giving me are correct?

Victoria gave him a defiant look which he had come to admire about her whenever she was angry.

" Why would I lie to you ? " Victoria whispered in such a sensual way that got his heart racing. She stroked his naked thighs , then allowing her hands to stray to the area between his legs , tugging the hard tumescence flesh slowly .

" Make love to me Blake. " She cooed.

He started to protest , to tell her that he still needed time to think things through but her hand was tugging his phallus now , and he could feel the sexual tension building inside him . Unable to stand it anymore , Blake made a mental note to check out everything she had told him but as he reached for her body , he pushed the thoughts away from his mind.

••••••••••••

Few yards from Blake's apartment , Clint's black sedan was parked in a secluded area of the streets. Inside the car , Clint was at the wheels , Marcus was beside him , while Oskar sat in the back seat . They had been listening to the conversation between Blake and Victoria for a while now and immediately they heard Victoria moaning sounds , Clint angrily switched off the transmitter radio set.

" I bet the detective is giving it to her " Oskar said aloud his eyes glinting like an hungry hyena in the darkness of the car. His mind dwelt on Victoria and a jealousy spurt of rage surged through his body. I wish I can kill that girl , he thought to himself. Though I still love her , I wish I could fix her for all this . If I lay my hands on her , I will break every bone in her body and fix her up for good .

" What's your problem ? Why that strange look on your face ? Marcus who had turned to face Oskar asked.

" Nothing …. just wondering how that stupid detective could be giving the chance of balling the daughter of a man like Mr Taylor " Oskar said as he lit a cigarette.

Clint who had been quite the whole time , watched Oskar through the rear view mirror. There was something about Oskar that gives him the creeps. That vicious look in his eyes made Clint think whether his boss had not made the mistake of allowing Oskar to come with them.

" Boss gave the order . We are only following his order " Clint gritted out still looking at the rear view mirror .

Oskar arch an eyebrow . He had a feeling that Clint was looking at him and looked at the rear view mirror.

Their eyes met.

" What's up with you bro ? Oskar asked as he let out the the thick smoke of his cigarette. His eyes were frosty hard as he regarded Clint coldly.

" Your job is to follow Mr Taylor's order and not to criticize it. " Clint said in a low hard voice.

Oskar scoffed

. " I'm not criticizing it,was just stating a point . It's a free country brother " .

" Am not your brother ! If you cross the line of spewing crap from your mouth again , am gonna put five slugs in your body while you might still be beating around to get a grip on your gun " Clint said .

" Come on Clint . Oskar is just messing around that's all " Marcus said noticing the deadly look in Clint's eyes.

" You know what brother ? Someday I might take you up on that word " Oskar said , his eyes cold and unfeeling.

Clint smiled wickedly.

" That day I will show you who runs the show around here " he snarled.

Oskar smiled but he did not say anything. He knew Clint did not like him . But he was not bothered. If he had his chance , he would have taken out his gun and blow Clint's head clean off , but he knew he must not rush . One day , he thought , I'll fix all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dybala11(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14
I really pity this detective Blake, anyway something must kill a man.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dybala11(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14
I really pity this detective Blake, anyway something must kill a man. Thumb up OP, I'm anticipating the next update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michelle Nkamankeng, The Youngest Published Author In Africa (PHOTOS) / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Chimamanda Adichie At The Foreign Affairs Symposium At Johns Hopkins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 690
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.