Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades (30685 Views)

Hell Razor - Thriller, Suspense, Mystery+Extreme Violence ( Adult Content ) / Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Story Of Ifon Orolu And Its Founder, Obalufon Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
This Taylor guy mehn how can someone be greedy,manipulative and convincing the same time he just using everyone so he will be the last man standing at the end
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ade OVER!!!!! Baba you are too good Am reading this piece as if am watching movie. Keep it up boss
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2020
N

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by cyber5(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Bombard us
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2020
Episode 52.

" In that case , I want my share of the rest of the members will . " she snarled.

Taylor retorted in anger .

" That's not possible . Everything is mine , including yours Missy " .

Valerie eyes was alighted with raw anger now.

" You have my will with you . I want it back and I want part of the rest of the members too that's it or no deal . This is strictly business and we are partners now ."

" Look at you , spilling rubbish from your mouth . You think I would be ready to do business with a woman , if i am pushed I can make Hunter waste you like the rest of the members " Taylor said savagely.

Valerie gave him a sneering smile .

" The way I see it , you can't do that . It would be like dipping your hand in a gasoline and taking it to the fire . You will burn pretty bad. You needed me that was the only reason you did not add me on the hit list. It shows that you need me for something and you don't have a choice . "

Taylor was livid now.

" Of course I have a choice . Taylor always have a choice. "

" Not this time ! because if you do , then you don't need me . "

"How do you mean ? Taylor hissed out .

Valerie took out another cigarette and lit it. She pulled on the cigarette , taking her time leisurely , while Taylor watched her.

" From what I have heard , Hunter is the best hitman in Miami city. The perfect killer. The man who you used to kill Mr John Russell and Danny Ross . But all of a sudden , you are planning his death . Which is quite strange , giving the circumstances . Why would you want to kill somebody that has helped you achieved a lot ? somebody that has killed lots of people for you. it means one thing. That person has become a threat to you . That is the only reason you would want a hitman like Hunter dead . But here is where your problem lies. Hunter cannot be killed easily and that's a fact. You know this yourself. A man that singlehandedly wiped out all my father's, Danny Ross' and John Russell's bodyguards and hitmen. Somewhere at the back of your crazy mind , you found out that to eliminate Hunter will be a difficult task , simply because your best hitman cannot even handle Hunter . This is where I come into the picture. How you eventually figured out that a woman is the only one suitable for this job is known to you . The reason why you suddenly want to kill Hunter is certainly best known to only you. If I were asked I would say the only reason why you would want to kill a man who had helped you carry out those cutthroat killings ,is that all of a sudden , he had become a dangerous threat to you. And I believe it's all about the money involved. That could be the only reason why you would want him eliminated.

Taylor stared at her not believing his ears. She had almost figured everything out . Almost !

" You have quite an interesting mind Miss Valerie , but how can you be so sure of what you are saying ? "

Valerie smiled.

" Because Mr Taylor, that's the only reason why you would want a woman's help . You've got to the stage where you need a woman's help. A man like you who prides himself would not want the help of anyone unless it is really important "

" What do you really want Miss Valerie if you are to help me ? " Taylor asked in a low voice .

* My share . Since you want me to kill Hunter. Then kill I must. But first how about we talk about how the wils will be shared " Valerie said slyly.

" Go on " Taylor said in a low voice.

" I want my will and that of Mr Danny Ross and John Russell . You can keep that of Mr Wes and Sam Duffy " Valerie said huskily .

" Jesus ! That's impossible ! It's like leaving me with absolutely nothing " Taylor replied hotly.

" Make it possible for both our sakes " Valerie said .

Taylor stared at her . He had made a mistake of over looking how greedy Valerie could be and now he was shocked that not only was she greedy , she was also very smart .

" I will give you the will you requested , just get on with the job " Taylor said .

" I want it now ! " Valerie shrilled.

" Now ? Are you crazy ? " Taylor fired back .

" Am not . Just give me what I want , we can talk about business later " Valerie said , enjoying the evil look which had settled on his face .

Taylor seems to make a decision within himself as he stared hard into her face. Few mintues later , he slowly got to his feet and moved towards his file cabinet . He shuffled through the files inside the cabinet and later brought out two files .

He moved back to his sits and dropped the files on the table which landed with a loud splat.

" Is that it ? Valerie asked her greedy eyes roving over the files hungrily.

" Yes " Taylor mumbled. It was evident that he was not happy .

Valerie picked up the files , one after the other . She glanced through the documents in it and her beautiful greedy eyes widen when she saw the staggering amounts of money and properties documented inside each file. Then she noticed something unusual.

" Where is my will ? " She asked her mouth twisting into a snarl.

Taylor gave a cold look .

" You must really be stupid , If you think am going to give you your will . You have two will with you , finish the job then you will collect yours ".

Valerie seems to boil within herself for few seconds , her brain working as she stared at Taylor. Eventually she suppressed the rage inside of her .

" How do you want me to kill Hunter ?

" That's your problem woman . The first task is overcoming Hunter , because he would be visiting you after the rest of the members are dead .

Valerie shot him a murderous look.

" What do you mean visiting me ? "

Taylor gave a triumphant look

. " Look at you , so dumb after all . You don't know the gravity of what you are into. Miss Valerie , Hunter is coming for you . And he is going to kill you when he comes for you. How you are able to save yourself is left to you. If you save yourself , then you are lucky . If he kills you , then you stay dead like the rest " .

" You crazy old fool ! " Valerie shrilled . " I thought you were going to at least help me " .

" Help you ? With two hot wills in your hands . I will help you when you finally managed to subdue him . Make him lose his flair. Make him fall in love with you then I will help you . " Taylor said smugly .

Valerie stared at him as understanding crept up her face. She now fully understood the risk involved in the mission she was to undertake.

" you coward ! No wonder you needed a woman. Of course I'm the bait. You want me to seduce him , to make him lose his killing instincts , then you go in for the kill at the appropriate time " .

Taylor smiled. The woman was really intelligent

. " That's just the way it is . You are the lucky one among the members. You have something which can save your life . I remembered your exact word in this room ; my beauty will save me ".

Valerie smiled wickedly .

" I will find a way to fix him . "

" That's your problem Miss Valerie. If you don't , " Taylor shrugged " he will fix you and you can't run from this Miss Valerie . If you try to run away with the two wills , I will send five of my best hitmen and Hunter put together after you . They will track you , rape you and waste you. I think we are done here. Expect Hunter anytime from now " Taylor said turning his attention to the documents which littered his table.

" Do you think Hunter would fall in love with me ? Valerie asked doubtfully.

Taylor looked up from the table and smiled wickedly at her.

" You never can tell Miss Blanc ! You never can tell ! Please get out of my office ! We are done here ! "

Valerie stood up slowly from her sit , safely tucked in her hands was two will papers and her purse. She gave Taylor a last evil look and walked out of the office .

Taylor looked around the empty room. His mind when to Valerie. The success of the job depended on her now . Taylor smiled wickedly. He will send three of his best hitmen to kill her after he had used her to subdue Hunter and the wills will automatically belonged to him. The day Hunter dies is the day she will die too. She needed something to hold on to , something that would convince her , that was why he had giving her the will. And he will take it back from her when she's dead .

More updates coming !!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Alright Mr Taylor the smart devilish man, let see where u will land urself greedy old ugly fat man
U disgust me a lot fucking ur own blood
Hunter need to fix you so bad
More ink writer u re indeed wonderful Master Adespades
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Zotty: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ade wetin dy happen naaa update abeg
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Doubra12(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Abeg more updates
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Taylor is so cunning

Thanks for the update
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Eternitymedia88: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
You are doing very good....more ink to your pen.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Thank you OP.

You are not like the others with 1 update in a decade as if we beg them to start the story in the first place.

Hope you got your petrol already? grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by FantasticJ: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Ann2012:
Taylor is so cunning

Thanks for the update

My baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Y

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Will Taylor trade her daughter to bring down Blake?

Will Hunter be able to take down Sam Duffy on time?

Mad suspense grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Everybody is now feeling the heat even the fearless hunter is confused grin grin grin
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
N

5 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
This guys are good men,they dont deserve to die like this...any way let's see how it goes,nice work OP
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Doubra12(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Cool story,more updates man.
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Y

3 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow.10minutes to ur death my Sam,keep them coming and we hit them hard
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by IMMORTALGOLD100: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hit Them Dead
Hit Them Dead
Hit Them Dead
Sam Duffy is going down...
AdeSpades keep it coming bro you r the bomb!
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Alberttahir: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Good
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2020
H

4 Likes

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Deleman234: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Action back to back Adespades is like we should do a movie
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Dholyboy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Intriguing.. Instead of Sam Duffy to rush into the police station, he was there stand still shouting at the body guards..

Craze
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Chibuking1402(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dholyboy:
Intriguing.. Instead of Sam Duffy to rush into the police station, he was there stand still shouting at the body guards..

Craze
Hahahaha... that's a dumb move from Sam but you must give it to Hunter for his ingenuity.
Thumbs up adespade.. you're a genius!!
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Damibiz(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa mr Sam is death as well,na woh for oga Taylor self
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by AdeSpades(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
U

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Doubra12(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
OMG,More episodes
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by JOSHDIAMOND28: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wes wil giv hunter the required info he wants but taylor wil be betray by his daughter.
hunter and valeria wil dye at each others hands
Re: Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades by Ann2012(f): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Taylor is soo Cunning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Novel? / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) / Maga No Need Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.