Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy (76401 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2020
US don dey take Nigerians shine no be today.

grin grin

make baba calm down and accept his own turn as a man of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Corrections: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2020
America government expected baba to have obtained American passport and become American rather than Nigerian that he may invest his wealth in America. ...but they are disappointed he his still a Nigerian. .. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by silibaba: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2020
God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by orisa37: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2020
voltron14:

Forget that thing.

They granted Atiku temporary access to their country when they thought he could be president.

ATIKU Yes. Oyedepo isn't going to be any Country's President?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by redsun(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2020
It could simply be on the ground of child abuse that was all over the news years a few years ago or that his organisation is probably under investigation for extortion and taking undue advantage of gullible people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by dheaven: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2020
That is to tell you everybody must obey the law of nature no matter your level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by geosuzzy(f): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
He wasn't where is your source except the forceful one "Might eventually" .....you know why pastors don't go to hospital to heal?'Because that's where the real sick people are, Not actors in crusades
thank God for the might
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Bucknor79(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Fresh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by seunmsg(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

"Almighty heaven" is the easiest to enter. Just give your life to Christ and try to live right. That's all you need.

So if he lives right , which I believe he does, he will make heaven.

What about you Mr, heavenly Lawyer.

Are you a Child of God.

The answer is ringing in your heart

You guys are clowns I swear. The same white men that told you about heaven won’t even give you visa to live in America with them. Why do you think they will now want to live in heaven with you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Youngkingjaey1: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2020
goslowgoslow:

It is not funny that is the truth but you will not know till you live there.
This very deep
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Coolbadguy: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Papa will definitely get the visa jor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by TheAviator: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2020
hakeem4:

since he is a public figure. i could be wrong sha

Diplomatic passports are for diplomats, not for 'public figures'. Bishop Oyedepo is not a diplomat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2020
baba wan japa

abeg denie him visa to heaven too o

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
If you are restricted to enter ‘ordinary’ US, what makes you think you have license to enter almighty Heaven
USA is heaven to most of this pastors

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2020
This is bad....They will still give him sha
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2020
jayson87:
They will later beg him and give him in Ota. Something of such happened to him before with an Asian country. The national carrier came to pick only him

Bloody Liar. Will close that gutter
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by onyxo76(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm to believe this, people like adeboye and oyedepo are hardly seen at embassies, but then maybe things have changed, but then why would they refuse such a man sef, except they just want to spite him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

And his Papa later got the visa.

What about your Papa that getting a mere Nigerian passport alone is a problem for.

Oyedepo no be your Papa mate oo.

At least him Papa no be thief.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by GoldHorse(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

Where are the people shouting god of Oyedepo grant me visa?

All these people don't know that you may be a big deal in Nigeria, but once you get to the US, you're just another black dude with a funny accent from a shit hole country called Nigeria, which almost no American can locate on the Map.

When we say fix your country, you are jumping on plane and traveling and always feeling like God.

Ntorrrr

One word like this we did not hear from this man concerning Leah Sharibu. No word on Fulani herdsmen killing. Shiorrr.

Don't blame you though. I blame your gullible followers.

I can just imagine the scenario at the Embassy.

"Do you know who I am?" Typical Nigerian with overblown sense of self worth.

Where are the people shouting god of Oyedepo grant me visa?

Omo! This is epic....!!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by NovusHomo(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
US don dey take Nigerians shine no be today.

grin grin

make baba calm down and accept his own turn as a man of God.

He should just PRAY OVER IT grin grin grin. That is what they tell their church members.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by 989900: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2020
imolile:
Very arrogant man, who think the world revolves around him, He even wanted to make calls to show his "big manity" at the embassy, Law Breakers. the man has lost so much virtue associated with the christian faith, Unlike Jesus who the Samaritan prevented from passing and he did not make trouble, He even rebuked his disciples for wanting to call down fire on the Samaritan

Samaritans Reject Jesus
51And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. 53And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. 54And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.[b][/b Luke 9:51

Most christians are basically practicing Judaism, the way of the Christ is by no means the way of these imposters.

That said, the US government reserves the right to either approve a visa application or not. There could have been some inconsistencies in Oyedepo's application, and as such, it might mean the Visa official's job if he/she approved such visa application.

OTOH, Oyedepo might have been red-flagged for whatever reason from previous visits . . . financial, behavioural, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Which one is behind the scene again.

Someone was denied visa, you said they will give him behind the scene. Which one is behind the scene again.

A yaff confuse.
It had happened to me before. After noticing they committed a big error, they sent me an email to fill an attacked form called 221G which i sent to the embassy alongside my passport and my visa was issued.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by BigIyanga: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
Wetin them dey go do for America self? A country with the highest number of poor people. A country where millions are homeless. A country where 90% of her citizens are depressed. America has always been one overhyped shiithole
And ur President and his cronies send their families there for school, shopping and medical treatment?
I challenge u to fetch a cup of water from ur water corporation... and guess what there is none. I also challenge to tell me when in Naija u can drink water from a water board tap??

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by goat22: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

"stinkingly" rich from scamming the gullibles. He's not the first and won't be the last.

I said SHATAP your smelly mouth. If scamming gullibles can give make you a billionaire why are you still roaming about with your wretched 6am to 10pm job. Go open Osidazz Scamming Gullibles Ministry International. No waste time o abi you no like money? See your mouth like bush baby nyash.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by goat22: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

"stinkingly" rich from scamming the gullibles. He's not the first and won't be the last.

I said SHATAP your smelly mouth. If scamming gullibles can make you a billionaire why are you still roaming about with your wretched 6am to 10pm job? Go open Osidazz Scamming Gullibles Ministry International. No waste time o abi you no like money? See your mouth like bush baby nyash.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Tunagee(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Him anointing don dey fade small small grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Guzel: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

And his Papa later got the visa.

What about your Papa that getting a mere Nigerian passport alone is a problem for.

Oyedepo no be your Papa mate oo.
Maybe you think everyone here is from a wretched home like yours where they depend on anointing sticker to eat. I know better to exchange words with you

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by timesup234: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2020
BigIyanga:

And ur President and his cronies send their families there for school, shopping and medical treatment?
I challenge u to fetch a cup of water from ur water corporation... and guess what there is none. I also challenge to tell me when in Naija u can drink water from a water board tap??
Leave all this talk. Americans are broke and miserable. There are more people dying in America annually than Nigeria. The foolishness in you fails to see that the definition of the American dream is being able to raise a 20% downpayment for your house. 90% of Nigerians got a net worth of over $40,000 which is what most Americans save for oevr 25 years for a downpayment of a carton box house that will spend an extra 30yrs trying to complete. You know not everyone is a fool like an average Nigerian so be careful when you rush to comment. You are richer than 85% of Americans but you have gone through decades of massive brainwashing to even know

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2020
K4daniel:
Bishop and Kenneth Copeland are too much like family and he Kenneth Copeland annoited trump...Am sure he must have been given the visa while the officer who rejected bishop might have gotten query .

Nigeria why do we allow ourself get to this level. Is there no president.. No government to speak for the nation. You are denying a bishop access to preaching the gospel in america and nothing was done by our govt. If it were in Arab nation and a well known imam or Muslim scholar is embarrass on visa denial the next is bombing the country..lol

Say what you know. Why will the government intervene in his visa ordeal is he not a regular Nigerian like everyone one of us and please give me a reference where such happened to a Muslim scholar and the government intervened?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Midas01:
America does not care who you are. They deny top government officials from various countries so this is not news. They feel like they're doing you a favour giving you their visa especially if you're from a shithole country.
Na we dey do giragira with so much importance attached to people's personality for naija. I've met most of the so called governors and ministers overseas in the past and we exchanged greetings like every other Nigerian. We've eaten in same restaurant sef. I remember a south south governor with so much entourage enter a restaurant where i also went to eat

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
Wetin them dey go do for America self? A country with the highest number of poor people. A country where millions are homeless. A country where 90% of her citizens are depressed. America has always been one overhyped shiithole
Bro joke aside you don't sound like you're normal

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Osidazz19: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2020
goat22:

I said SHATAP your smelly mouth. If scamming gullibles can make you a billionaire why are you still roaming about with your wretched 6am to 10pm job? Go open Osidazz Scamming Gullibles Ministry International. No waste time o abi you no like money? See your mouth like bush baby nyash.

hey HEgoat, first I don't do 6 to 10 or 9 to 5pm. I have been working on my own business most likely before you were born since you sound like a juvenile. Opening a ministry and scamming the people is not that difficult. That's why you have them on every corner of Lagos and other cities.
We can't all be scammers, scamming people is not my forte. I'm not good at scamming and lying to people.
I'll leave that for your fraudulent fanatical idiotic slave master that you call papa.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets / Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.