Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy (76414 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by JackieP: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2020
richPHAROAH:
guy shut up na

Lol! Why are you angry. Pray for God to bless you too. No need to hate on people already blessed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by voltron14: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2020
JackieP:
So what is the point of this article if he has been issued the visa?

Even if he's been given (and this isn't yet clear), the newspaper must publish the news.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by geosuzzy(f): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2020
False....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by richPHAROAH: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2020
JackieP:

Lol! Why are you angry. Pray for God to bless you too. No need to hate on people already blessed.
blessing that will embarass your whole congregation of brainless followers. he thinks these are his useless followers that he can scam?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Kingstanding: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2020
hakeem4:

since he is a public figure. i could be wrong sha
. Dangote the richest in Africa and the Richest black man on Earth did not has a diplomatic passport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by millionboi2: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Zooposki:
This is how he will be denied entry to heaven. I wonder who he will call. Lmao.
hahaha

U r very wickd,dat is not his portion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by wman(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2020
JackieP:

Embassy sources however hinted of the possibility that the popular preacher might have made some calls to individuals that would intervene on his behalf and the visa eventually issued.

This indicates that the call has already been made and visa already issued. Were you taught English language in school?

How convenient to ignore 'hinted of the possibility'

and 'would intervene' representing a possible future occurrence.

Did your English teacher teach you to selectively ignore phrases?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by voltron14: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2020
YorubaNinja:
What majority of you don't realize is that these people monitor, study and carefully observe what's going on. I once supported some U.S consulate based in the Oceania countries and believe me I know.

Imagine... very typical of a black man... trying to make a call. To who? The U.S has every jurisdiction over who the give their visa to or not. angry

They denied him a B1/B2 (Visiting visa) cuz they realize his ministry is no longer a Non-Profit but, more of a Profit-making venture. Whenever he goes to the U.S to preach, he makes tons of money... and perhaps, his churches don't pay taxes in the U.S on the grounds of Non-Profit venture.

He'll need to apply for a business visa for him to be granted cuz his churches are more or less a business venture.

I liked your post but it wasnt written that he went for a B1/B2.

Clerics often have another category of visa issued to them.

In any case, Oyedepo is just another corrupt Nigerian politician who just so happens to be a PDP supporter.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Villain7: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Let him go and become a catechist in the Catholic church, the visa will be issued asap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Lamasta(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2020
My Daddy Bishop Oyedepo You will enter US when You are ready to enter
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by JackieP: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2020
I am done with the haters this morning. Going back to bed. Have to go to work in the morning.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by SuperBlack: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2020
madridguy:
Bull crap story.... Papa will get the visa, with call or no call.

Relax they're not Nigeria
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by miketayo(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
why are u such an idiot? The average Nigerian is a trillion times better than a middle class America but he is a fool due to decades of intense brainwashing via media propaganda. Then for u make ogun and shango strike you mad for being this dumb. Yes America is a glorified shiithole.

There is nothing like an average Nigerian anymore, ur either an extremely rich Nigerian or a broke ass

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by voltron14: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2020
wman:
Bovi was granted Visa but his wife was denied.

Interesting

Probably and I'm simply speculating, she may be seen as wanting to deliver a baby in the states, or has done so in the past.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by YorubaNinja: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2020
voltron14:

I liked your post but it wasnt written that he went for a B1/B2.

Clerics often have another category of visa issued to them.

In any case, Oyedepo is just another corrupt Nigerian politician who just so happens to be a PDP supporter.

Well, you might be right abt the visa visa category but, the bottom line is he's more into the business and monetary aspect of his ministerial calling than the actual ministry of winning souls.

He could easily have declared his ministry as a business venture thereby being entitled to a green-card on the grounds of business establishment and investment in the U.S worth >$500K. Instead, he's there fooling the gullibles and himself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by shogsman(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Probably a mix up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by BERNIMOORE: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2020
geosuzzy:
He was later issued the visa....try and reconfirm ur stories next time
He wasn't where is your source except the forceful one "Might eventually" .....you know why pastors don't go to hospital to heal?'Because that's where the real sick people are, Not actors in crusades

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by orisa37: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Which one is behind the scene again.

Someone was denied visa, you said they will give him behind the scene. Which one is behind the scene again.

A yaff confuse.

Recognize he is "Yari".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Karac: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Antoeni:
it’s in Order, Let Christ Embassy give him Visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Someone was denied visa, you said they will give him behind the scene. Which one is behind the scene again.

A yaff confuse.

Some of our journalists need to go back to school
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

Where are the people shouting god of Oyedepo grant me visa?

All these people don't know that you may be a big deal in Nigeria, but once you get to the US, you're just another black dude with a funny accent from a shit hole country called Nigeria, which almost no American can locate on the Map.

When we say fix your country, you are jumping on plane and traveling and always feeling like God.

Ntorrrr

One word like this we did not hear from this man concerning Leah Sharibu. No word on Fulani herdsmen killing. Shiorrr.

Don't blame you though. I blame your gullible followers.

I can just imagine the scenario at the Embassy.

"Do you know who I am?" Typical Nigerian with overblown sense of self worth.
So oyedepo is now the government that will fix the country?? Did you see his name on the 2019 ballot boxes? You Nigerians are funny I swear. We've read how many times the church has rehabilitated roads, schools and hospitals here on nairaland yet when it comes to voting you will choose the worst of the bunch and then ask the church to fix your mess for you?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

A yaff confuse.

Many of our journalists need to go back to school
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by shogsman(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2020
They should close their embassy and go back to their country, damn Nigerians are slow.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Dicktionary: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2020
grin

How long will I tell my Gullible Niggeria Homosapien Shitizens in this forum,that America is a high grade fvcking ShitHole.

If you have never been there, you won't know. The number of Homeless people I saw in NYC, was worst than Nigeria Almajiri. I heard that some States are even much more worst.

America is another Crazy country like Nigeria, that are both inhabited by Lunatics, vagabonds, Bunch of drug addicts and shitheaded pumpkin!!!

F*CK THEIR VISA!!
F*CK THEIR COUNTRY!!

Smh
DisgustingD!ck

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Crystalhonah: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2020
I thought he had a private jet
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Yankee101: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
He can afford EB5 Visa. It's now $1m
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by orisa37: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2020
MrPresident1:
Now very difficult to enter heaven

For FULANI HERDSMEN. AMOTEKUN IS THE PORTER AT THE GATE IN HEAVEN.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by fordunit(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

If Nigeria was important enough they will be able to locate it on a map after all it is the most populous black nation on earth.

Nigeria practically has no economic value to the Americans so...

Mobil, Chevron, TechnipFMC, Blue Waters and so many investment companies operating under the radar and financing exploration projects in Nigeria....are they not American firms? Sometimes most of you just vomit rubbish about your country for no good reason. Africa is the new frontier in case you do not know. The west will rip it apart to grab what is remaining of it economically if local entrepreneurs do not take the bull by the horn and create viable startups now. What do you think China is doing in our country? To construct roads only?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.