Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy (76410 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by timesup234: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Bro joke aside you don't sound like you're normal
Joke aside as large percent of your brain is damaged. Western media has turned you into a donkey! Shithole America!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
OP just lied here. No body guards or aides would be allowed to accompany any applicant to the visa section, except they are traveling alongside. Where would oyedepo communicate the bodyguards in the first place? They must stay outside the premises. With this alone, I doubt the veracity of the news. I don't blame you. Our lazy youths can believe anything on social media

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Buh i thought he has a private jet, why then going to the embassy to apply for a visa? something he will just enter his jet and fly over there and land in any state he wishes to.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Shattuck(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Youthleader22:

Are you sure you read all the article? He was later on issued the visa my friend.
read again he was not issued the visa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by wonder233: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
You are very disrespectful, how can you refer to him with such a lowly title like "Papa"? If you can't call him God,
then don't bother addressing him. He is not your mate.
madridguy:
Bull crap story.... Papa will get the visa, with call or no call.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by oluwaahmed: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
They have codedly issued travel ban on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by WonderGod(m): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Villain7:
Let him go and become a catechist in the Catholic church, the visa will be issued asap!

US does not have any ground to deny a man of God visa. He is not among the presidency supporting Islamic nations against USA. This is wrong use of transfer aggression. They should have instead direct it to our politician, I mean buhari families.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by rampantlover: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Typical traits of most Nigerians....full of self entitlement and an over bloated ego. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Divide the red sea and walk to America

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by KOLLEE(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
I JUST DEY LAUGH SINCE MORNING WITH THIS FAKE NEWS.
ALTHOUGH I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO TALK BUT FOR THE INFORMATION OF NAIRALANDERS AND THOSE THAT WANT TO KNOW;
BISHOP DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO WAS IN A BOARD MEETING ALL THROUGH YESTERDAY TILL TODAY. I WORK HERE IN CANAANLAND. THE PERSON THAT SAW HIM AT USA EMBASSY SHOULD PRODUCE VIDEOS, WE WANT TO SEE. PLEASE GUYS KNOW THE AUTHENTICITY OF A NEWS BEFORE THROWING WORDS. MAY GOD HELP NAIJA O.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by efighter: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2020
Midas01:
America does not care who you are. They deny top government officials from various countries so this is not news. They feel like they're doing you a favour giving you their visa especially if you're from a shithole country.

What about if you are from a shithole family
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
NovusHomo:

He should just PRAY OVER IT grin grin grin. That is what they tell their church members.

abi na. make them practice what they preach.

grin grin

stay blessed, bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by ojaysam25(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
OK,but he should have left peacefully and commit it onto God hand than create a scene...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by KOLLEE(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
WHY WILL PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS NEWS WITHOUT EVIDENCE IN THE FIRST PLACE. I SHAKE HEAD FOR IDLE NAIJA YOUTH
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by babzo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Corrections:
America government expected baba to have obtained American passport and become American rather than Nigerian that he may invest his wealth in America. ...but they are disappointed he his still a Nigerian. .. grin

My guy; you are yarning something. If true, Baba need to port from here to Obodo....they will appreciate him there more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by babzo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dicktionary:
grin

How long will I tell my Gullible Niggeria Homosapien Shitizens in this forum,that America is a high grade fvcking ShitHole.

F*CK THEIR VISA!!
F*CK THEIR COUNTRY!!

Smh
DisgustingD!ck

Yeye. Show us picture of you in America first...make we see....
You think say na Ikeja Mall?

You better behave; the day they will bring up this post- you go dey yarn something else....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Villain7: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
WonderGod:

US does not have any ground to deny a man of God visa. He is not among the presidency supporting Islamic nations against USA. This is wrong use of transfer aggression. They should have instead direct it to our politician, I mean buhari families.
Personally, I don't think that's the issue surrounding the denial, I think it's something else unknown to the public...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by meekah: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
MrPresident1:
Now very difficult to enter heaven
so American be your own heaven ba?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Zooposki(f): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are the biggest Mumu here

Read well and see he was later issued.

Oyedepo dines and wines with people in the highest places world over.

He might even have direct contact of their president. That's a bitter pill for you to swallow.

Where and When? I did not see that in the original post.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Oyiboman69: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Antoeni:
it’s in Order, Let Christ Embassy give him Visa
Haq haq haq!!!!!!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by leye4u: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
LostAddict:

At least him Papa no be thief.
Which money Oyedepo steal....if you are failure in life ,stop referring to others who have made a success of their career a thief...very annoying...
If you want every Pastor to be poor ,that dream and desire would never come to pass...
God would continue to bless them and you would continue to nag till kingdom come
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by miqos02(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Read with comprehensive mind. He was speculatively given. In other words, had to pull strings, bend the law, ride on favouritism.

So sorry if you're about gloating. Your GO ain't no saint.
you have brain bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Zooposki(f): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
anonimi:

You must have missed this part of the OP:

That sentence does not mean that he has been given the visa. Eventually getting the visa depends on Individual that would intervene on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Oyiboman69: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

Where are the people shouting god of Oyedepo grant me visa?

All these people don't know that you may be a big deal in Nigeria, but once you get to the US, you're just another black dude with a funny accent from a shit hole country called Nigeria, which almost no American can locate on the Map.

When we say fix your country, you are jumping on plane and traveling and always feeling like God.

Ntorrrr

One word like this we did not hear from this man concerning Leah Sharibu. No word on Fulani herdsmen killing. Shiorrr.

Don't blame you though. I blame your gullible followers.

I can just imagine the scenario at the Embassy.

"Do you know who I am?" Typical Nigerian with overblown sense of self worth.
For this small matter? Na wa for you ooo!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Zooposki(f): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
DLuciano:
But they eventually granted him after he made some calls, so the question is why deny him in the first place?

Mucheche. He is still visaless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by iramure(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
I trust the God of oyedepo, he will command embassy and Visa issued
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Oyiboman69: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bear007:
This is so unbelievable ���

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by KaptainAfrika: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
Woah just woah! Amelika don't give a damn.

My observations:
1. Oyedepo didn't thank the VO and carry his documents and leave, thereby exhibiting an exceptional gravitas in the face of disappointment. No one is perfect.
2. Oyedepo didn't call on God but on his fellow man to assist him.
3. Oyedepo appealed to self-recognition.
4. Oyedepo appealed to travel history.

Solution:
1. Pray for grace to be Christ-like in your words and actions, everyday, the world is watching.
2. "All things work together for good for those who love God, and are called according to His purpose." -keep that scripture in mind, because life is not always being successful, sometimes there's failure.
3. Telling the VO who you are will not help in reapplying for a visa, the VO might put a note against your name.
4. You don't need to dis-virgin your passport, to get a US Visa.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Oyiboman69: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Did he not pray before going to the embassy and some mumu is somewhere planning to give his regional pastor hundreds of thousands to help seek God's grace on his travel plans while his GO is getting rejected at the embassy.

Check my signature for more information cheesy

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by bonnyhope: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
Wetin them dey go do for America self? A country with the highest number of poor people. A country where millions are homeless. A country where 90% of her citizens are depressed. America has always been one overhyped shiithole

o boi, which con3 you de describe like this?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by MOSICATED5(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Its such a shame our country is so bad that someone of the calibre of Bishop Oyeocsn be denied ordinary Visa.
The thing I found funny is that he wanted make a call.
Na Trump he be one call?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Tomide007: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Which one is behind the scene again.

Someone was denied visa, you said they will give him behind the scene. Which one is behind the scene again.

A yaff confuse.
Its actually the truth...they will invite him for visa later..I've seen this happen many times with VIP's ...He's the head of a global corporation, and they have branches in US, so I see no reason why he will be denied.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by KakiP(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bishop calling Jesus to intervene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.