Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy (76412 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Zooposki(f): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
JackieP:

Embassy sources however hinted of the possibility that the popular preacher might have made some calls to individuals that would intervene on his behalf and the visa eventually issued.

This indicates that the call has already been made and visa already issued. Were you taught English language in school?

You verbal reasoning is poor. Being given the visa depends on individuals he calls that might or might not intervene on his behalf. The outcome might or might not be successful, but there is a higher probability that they would intervene on his behalf and he might likely be issued the visa, but as of now he is visaless.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
Joke aside as large percent of your brain is damaged. Western media has turned you into a donkey! Shithole America!
Your case has gone to the extreme. Too bad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by mabebe1(f): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Antoeni:
it’s in Order, Let Christ Embassy give him Visa
Funny u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Softness147: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
madridguy:
Bull crap story.... Papa will get the visa, with call or no call.

You don't know ur papa again?
His kids call him Daddy,the brainwashed fools call him Papa
Na the ones that call him Daddy enjoys the money while those that call him Papa pays the bills.

Umu ewu

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Oyiboman69: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
sunboy:

Wow! Which school you attend abeg?

So being a public figure is now a grounds of being issues a diplomatic passport?
U DAT know pass,swear say u no think say the man go get special priority to any country for the world undecided

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
why are u such an idiot? The average Nigerian is a trillion times better than a middle class America but he is a fool due to decades of intense brainwashing via media propaganda. Then for u make ogun and shango strike you mad for being this dumb. Yes America is a glorified shiithole.

Rant on.
That's all that can come out from the abandoned mop you call a brain, would have been surprised to see anything different.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by homirefacuny(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
If you are restricted to enter ‘ordinary’ US, what makes you think you have license to enter almighty Heaven

You are simply mad grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by goat22: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Osidazz19:

hey HEgoat, first I don't do 6 to 10 or 9 to 5pm. I have been working on my own business most likely before you were born since you sound like a juvenile. Opening a ministry and scamming the people is not that difficult. That's why you have them on every corner of Lagos and other cities.
We can't all be scammers, scamming people is not my forte. I'm not good at scamming and lying to people.
I'll leave that for your fraudulent fanatical idiotic slave master that you call papa.

Your father is not my mate boy. No be only business. You and Your family no be mai bowler una be. That one na business, Again Shatap your bush baby mouth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by homirefacuny(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
hakeem4:

since he is a public figure. i could be wrong sha

No, he is not a government official.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by homirefacuny(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Bishop that has built schools of American standard and a city out of a village. Africa will rise and soon they will be coming for our visa and we will be denying Obama and Bishop TD Jakes visa to Nigeria.

Schools like MIT and Havard abi grin

Dream on o.. So gbo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by GoddonBishop: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Those US embassy visa people are the highest people on Earth. When I say highest I mean on weed and strong ogogoro. They can even deny devil visa.

Whether them think say America na heaven I no know. If you like own the head of John the Baptist, once them look you with that eye of highness they go just give you one copy of already printed A4 paper.

If no be that glass demarcation enh the punch when them for collect everyday they for begin share their visa from door to door.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Osidazz19: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
goat22:

Your father is not my mate boy. No be only business. You and Your family no be mai bowler una be. That one na business, Again Shatap your bush baby mouth.

I'm more than convinced that this is how you address your shithole father at home. Baba n la baba e to ba mi soro. Omo ale, ode, dindirin, atole, ole.

NOW STFU AND GET LOST NEVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by lasthero: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
Wetin them dey go do for America self? A country with the highest number of poor people. A country where millions are homeless. A country where 90% of her citizens are depressed. America has always been one overhyped shiithole

The frustrated being is back again.

What happened to your reloaded account?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Oyiboman69:

For this small matter? Na wa for you ooo!

No be small matter o. The thing sweet my belle very well. If you know how pained I am about Leah Sharibu's situation.

That girl didn't deserve that at all.

All that was needed was for all these influential "men of God" to mount continuous pressure on Buhari to save the girl, but they are all busy milking their flocks.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by omobabalemomu: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by StagethemTVee: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
Must it be MIT and Harvard? Fact remains his schools beat some US schools in rating and all that from a Nigerian like you who had nothing but a dream, his faith, focus and consistency. Eventually like I said, we will get to that point of having better universities than the A list you mentioned
homirefacuny:

Schools like MIT and Havard abi grin

Dream on o.. So gbo

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by earnvest: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tomide007:

Its actually the truth...they will invite him for visa later..I've seen this happen many times with VIP's ...He's the head of a global corporation, and they have branches in US, so I see no reason why he will be denied.

They will invite him or he will re-apply, which one?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by linearity: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Youthleader22:

Are you sure you read all the article? He was later on issued the visa my friend.

These days, I no longer believe what I read online or in print at face value without independent verification....

but if the story is true....the denial is still a big news; it shows that, it is not business as usual, no matter how big you are in society, hopefully those who think they are big & mighty in Nigeria will wake up and start doing something.

Anyone denied a US visa have the right to appeal the denial and many got issued a visa after denial, so it is not exceptional that he was later issued a visa.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin eee don dey red small small, US don't respect scamer, now US know different between Nigeria Christian and US Christian,

Wait why Holy Spirit don't reveal it to adeboye that US will embarrass him?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by ernieboy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
einsteine:

Is he a diplomat?
diplomatic passport is not only for diplomats
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by johnson4nosa(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
My question is why make call when he can call on God of Oyedipo? that was what he thought his members

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
fordunit:

Mobil, Chevron, TechnipFMC, Blue Waters and so many investment companies operating under the radar and financing exploration projects in Nigeria....are they not American firms? Sometimes most of you just vomit rubbish about your country for no good reason. Africa is the new frontier in case you do not know. The west will rip it apart to grab what is remaining of it economically if local entrepreneurs do not take the bull by the horn and create viable startups now. What do you think China is doing in our country? To construct roads only?[/s]

Keep quiet Oga.

Your country has no strategic nor economic importance to America. That's a fact.

Those companies come here and milk you in a master servant relationship and not as partners.

Go to PH and see how Italians and others are treated like gods. Fvcking our women for pennies.

You think Nigeria is advanced enough by itself to drill the oil it sits on?

You need them more than they need you.

That's the statement of fact.

You want to build railway, you ran to China.

You want to build roads and bridges, you run to Germany and China

You want to good health, you run to Germany, UK, India and the US.

You want electricity, you invite China

You want weapons to fight your home grown terrorists, you run to Russia.

You wan born pikin, you run to the US, Canada etc.

They don't need you. They only want to milk you. And when they are done they discard you.

You don't have economic alliance with the US.

US is only keeping you in alliance so as to counter countries like China and Russia who are proving to be a growing threat to America's world domination and also in case it needs foot soldiers as fodders to fight a war.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Olami112: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mazigabriel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/31/drama-as-us-embassy-denies-bishop-oyedepo-visa/amp/

Weree, didirin, omo ala, fake news, why not write a news that your father was denied of access to tap palm wine from your village farm.
since your father no dey relevant, you go dey use fake new lie ontop someone father wey dey relevant. you better leave this job and hustle well
make you no end up like your father palm wine tapper.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by fordunit(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:

Keep quiet Oga.

Your country has no strategic nor economic importance to America. That's a fact.

Those companies come here and milk you in a master servant relationship and not as partners.

Go to PH and see how Italians and others are treated like gods. Fvcking our women for pennies.

You think Nigeria is advanced enough by itself to drill the oil it sits on?

You need them more than they need you.

That's the statement of fact.

You want to build railway, you ran to China.

You want to build roads and bridges, you run to Germany and China

You want to good health, you run to Germany, UK, India and the US.

You want electricity, you invite China

You want weapons to fight your home grown terrorists, you run to Russia.

You wan born pikin, you run to the US, Canada etc.

They don't need you. They only want to milk you. And when they are done they discard you.

You don't have economic alliance with the US.

US is only keeping you in alliance so as to counter countries like China and Russia who are proving to be a growing threat to America's world domination and also in case it needs foot soldiers as fodders to fight a war.

Stop barking and proving us all right that you are truly a simpleton and drop your full names so we can do a little Google check about what you have done for this great country of ours. You think the industrial revolution you hear about in Europe and the Americas was led by Government? They were led by people. Do your bit or keep ur dirty mouth shut for life.

Go to the East and see what the Igbos are doing. They ain't complaining like you that is bereft of ideas and only concerned about what the Italians is doing to his slutty girlfriends.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
You are denied a visa to enter heaven on earth, then how am I sure you won't be denied in the real heaven self�� #Wisdom wan kill me!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by VORTGATEENERGY: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
BEST VALENTINE GIFTS FOR HIM/HER
Valentine day comes with a lot of pressure on what gifts to buy for your spouse. However, you don’t need to spend a fortune to show your love to him/her. Most times, homemade gifts goes better because you can never go wrong by making an effort to sharpen and re-organize your love life on valentine’s day. But, if you are too busy to make handmade gifts, then here are some carefully picked Valentine gifts that lives a lasting impression..
- Luis Vuitton wallet
- Frames with your photos on it
- Designers scarf
- Dishwashing set
- Briefcase
- Travelling bag/box
- Diary
- Lingerie/underwears
- Customized travel set
- Customized t-shirts
- Romantic novels/movies

Visit https://giftme.gift/ for more amazing gifts

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
fordunit:

[s]Stop barking and proving us all right that you are truly a simpleton and drop your full names so we can do a little Google check about what you have done for this great country of ours. You think the industrial revolution you hear about in Europe and the Americas was led by Government? They were led by people. Do your bit or keep ur dirty mouth shut for life.

Go to the East and see what the Igbos are doing. They ain't complaining like you that is bereft of ideas and only concerned about what the Italians is doing to his slutty girlfriends.[/s]

Look over there. Shey you can see your mates playing with sand in the gutter. Oya, go and join them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Glorylynn: 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Watch how God will give him victory. You all should wait and see what will happen,you can never serve God and be put to shame,even if I am not a regular church goer I am still a living testimony that every disappointment is a blessing in disguise..this scenario will be a good lesson for everyone who is still doubting whether it pays to serve God or not grin ....grab your popcorn and keep watching
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by itu404(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Youthleader22:

Are you sure you read all the article? He was later on issued the visa my friend.

Call it a technical mistake or whatever the one in charge was way out of line by any standard possible, no wonder he was later issued one. The US or donald trump you guys mentioned are the worst people who worship success and spun failure amd average citizens. find out! grin grin Did Donald trump not say his friends are coming to Nigeria to get rich the other day? let bishop get access and tell him about the possibilities of lifting oil and see whether he will not send Eric trump to see bishop. dey there dey make mouth! grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by str8talk1: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
Wetin them dey go do for America self? A country with the highest number of poor people. A country where millions are homeless. A country where 90% of her citizens are depressed. America has always been one overhyped shiithole

my dear, tell them ooooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.