Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109195 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Hasna01(f): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Such is life! Some girls are out there looking for this kind of guy, yet they didn't see. Some guys will never spend on a lady or love her but pretend they do.

I will advise you to leave the relationship and look for a suitable lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by MrEndowed1: 7:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Can I have her number? I'll like to be used for sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

I see only one problem here and it's not the sex or so called new bf or ur so called ex gf. The only problem here Is ur ridiculous feelings for a gal who is either mistreating or playing a serious mind game on u with a guy posing to be her new gf. Cos I don't see how a bf will call his gf's ex just to introduce himself as new bf

If she wants to come for sex 10times a day dats her problem not urs, whenever ure not in the mood u say NO, Secondly u need to make her jealous and interupt her monopoly of u. Get a gal to act as ur gf and let her meet u guys when she comes for one of her sex whatever. When she comes act like u don't care about her bt ur new babe, watch her reaction and expressions. U will get a better idea of what's really going on. Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by McCoy662(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Hasna01:
Such is life! Some girls are out there looking for this kind of guy, yet they didn't see. Some guys will never spend on a lady or love her but pretend they do.

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2020
eni4real:
Let me introduce you to Ashirawealthy. She is a builder cool

I can't date a man who sleeps with different girls every night.
I'm celibate.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by McCoy662(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2020
jaxxy:

I see only one problem here and it's not the sex or so called new bf or ur so called ex gf. The only problem here Is ur ridiculous feelings for a gal who is either mistreating or playing a serious mind game on u with a guy posing to be her new gf.

If she wants to come for sex 10times a day dats her problem not urs, whenever ure not in the mood u say NO, Secondly u need to make her jealous and interupt her monopoly of u. Get a gal to act as ur gf and let her meet u guys when she come for one of her sex whatever. When she comes act like u don't care about her bt it bt ur new babe, watch her reaction and expressions. U will get a better idea of what's really going on. Cheers
Thanks man, but I've got to move on. I'm not letting her into my house again. My mumu don do.
See bashing, Nlanders bad oo grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by azadus18: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2020
nairaland...headquarters of liars
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Codes151(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Your own is good
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by cato4u(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2020
go and make money my brother leave girls alone biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by IprintMONEY: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2020
pass her to me please
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by macho44(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
Go for a URINE Culture TEST or Blood TEST. That HOE has INFECTED You with INTERNAL CRAW-CRAW
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by macho44(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Hasna01:

I dey FEEL U.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by witworth(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Are you okay?
In this era that men have to pay for sex or even work hard to enjoy free sex.
Brother what is wrong with you self.
Guy then continue to enjoy the free hotspot.
Afterall the lady and her guy don clear u matter
Then find yourself a girl u can love again and continue to enjoy the easy ride.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ojimuf(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2020
The only solution to your problem is get a girlfriend, get a new life and see her reaction.

But it is most stupid if u still do one or two for her as u claim. Get a life
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Simeonuche(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Guy there is no need of crying over a spilt milk as far as I can see it you are not thinking with your head and heart here but rather your divk is doing the thinking for you Bro you no longer love this Girl so neither did she love you anymore but both of you are just hanging around because of the sex the good news is you can still put your life together and move on the bad news is that bubu is still the presido so the choice is yours
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Juliearth(f): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2020
eni4real:
Easier said than done undecided

I am not here to argue this please. I have seen it happen and I know its doable.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Celly2020: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2020
My advice to you on this issue is that you should as a mater of urgency send me her contact and after that your case will be over she will never call your line again thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Monday60655(m): 7:52am On Feb 12, 2020
If you are not been carried by her sex adventure, you would have done the needful as soon as you see the red light.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kelvinhilton(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

The solution to your problem is common sense..
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ceeworld: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2020
walex2:
When next she call you for sex, just rub your pennis with robb or aboliki and do it well with her. txs me latter

[color=#770077][/color]
Exactly bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Emmymarvel(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

Please send me her number on 08035339852. I will take over from there.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by enonche85(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!

I agree with u,... But how do one solve the issue of konji?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Obason22(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2020
If she uses u for sex object use her for sex machine
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2020
MrEndowed1:
Can I have her number? I'll like to be used for sex
freaky freaky u are doing well grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

Thanks man, but I've got to move on. I'm not letting her into my house again. My mumu don do.
See bashing, Nlanders bad oo grin grin
. Dude u dey give nairaland babes plenty joy with this kind topic ,na wetin Dem dey like be this everyone now forming counsellors,if na the other way round ,na only viewing no comment.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by poka7(m): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

What else do you want? What else can she offer apart from the sex? Or you need a house and car from her??�
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Emmymarvel:

Please send me her number on 08035339852. I will take over from there.
. That guy na one of the luckiest guy in naija,but him know no,
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Slimdada(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

Loud it!!?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by enonche85(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
bro, I'm just tired oo. Not like I'm a pro. I don't just understand this girl anymore

Bross, just like another person said above, get another gf, make sure ur ex finds out on her own n then stop having sex with her...put her on the highest level of friend zoning.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by showafrica(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

The thing is a waste of energy but konji na bastard and maturbation is not joyful either. In addition to ur advise, i usually tell people to only get a friend with benefit, nothing attached. Avoid girlfriend or serious relationship like plague, they only strip you of happiness and youthful joy.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ipswitch: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2020
So you buy 90 per cent of her clothes, oya clap for yourself. Is she an orphan?Nymphos dont care a hoot about any lover, do away with this girl. Define what you are out for with any girl in your next affair...serious babes are out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Slimdada(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Guy you need to stop taking that bitch serious and focus on making more money,because life's sweet when you have rabbers,omo as she dey see you as sex object stop spending a dime on her see her as sex object too,make her know that she's not important to you anymore for e.g you could be having a nice time with another bitch then she bumps in on you
You know stuffs like that
Naija babes need a reorientation for the mean time just stop taking that bitch serious and stop fvvking her raw before you contact kwalocious

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.